i saw an IRBW and her white boytoy today
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, you were in the mall full of people and decided to show America exactly what people mean when they say black men are violent, disrespectful, arrogant in an uneducated way, ghetto, thuggish, brutal and act like wild animals? Way to go dude.
And the white man showed the world that white men are way too civilised to interact with black men. Nice.
Exactly what my post stated too ^^^^ smh. It's no wonder why so many BW are now dating outside of their group.
Mike

Minden, LA

#29 Apr 3, 2013
MumRa wrote:
cool story
if you believe that, i have a bridge to sell you
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#30 Apr 3, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
im happy I did it and I'll do it again. So you don't even care that the white guy was a coward for not defending his lady? Come on I mean dude looked like he was about to sheet his pants.
Yeah but was the point in what you were trying to prove? Also, there are more BM who do not defend their women also. The way you all refer to your women as whores, sluts, bytches, and everything else demeaning....who's better, you or the white men? To me, you're the punk bytch, not the white guy who minded his business with his lady. But like I said, try that down south and you'll see what a country bred white boy have in store for your a_s.
Mike

Minden, LA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
AmEla I ain't scared just bring it. I wanted the white man to fight me dude wasn't about that life.
Warning message to white men if your going to date black women. Better be able to fight. nEw orleans, colorado, washington, arizona doesn't matter if your a white punk your a white punk.
dude, stfu and if you're really about it, post some proof..you're not impressing anyone w/ your fake bragadaccio..interesting you come to an anonymous forum to show your toughness
uk black

UK

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Why did even bother.............Let them date, don't let it get to you
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#34 Apr 3, 2013
AmEla I ain't scared just bring it. I wanted the white man to fight me dude wasn't about that life.
Warning message to white men if your going to date black women. Better be able to fight. nEw orleans, colorado, washington, arizona doesn't matter if your a white punk your a white punk.
Not all white guys are punk bytches as you would put it. Had you tried that with my fiance who by the way was not born in the U.S. he would've shown you his Aryan blood all over your beaten face. I have seen black guys get their a_s wiped up by white guys where I'm from. What are you trying to prove here by being the very stereotype that the entire world has about black men? That's like me going up to a white woman to pull her hair and start crap. For what? It's unlady like. Be a gentleman. What does your Asian wife think of your "black" ways? Because I know Asian women are typically brought up and raised properly.
Mike

Minden, LA

#35 Apr 3, 2013
why do i get the impession David B and the OP are the same guy
Mike

Minden, LA

#37 Apr 3, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far from pro ir, Im downright annoyed by the whole ir "movement", but this story was just downright ignorant.
Next time you do some stupid shyt like that, I hope a BLACK MAN...yes A BLACK MAN steps up an knocks the flyin shyt outta you.
Matter of fact, I hope a BLACK MAN just like you sees you with your asian chick a spits on her.
How dare you disrepect a BW, your counterpart no matter who she is with, that way.
This whole story has to be fake. I pray that you're lying.
You're disgusting and an embarrassment.
He's lying
Black Deal

United States

#38 Apr 3, 2013
Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.

I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.

Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.

White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
You want a homo white devil to fight you in mall but your black chink loving sellout ass running from white mans security

You a bitch
Mike

Minden, LA

#39 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
So it took you to not mind your own business but yet walk up to innocent people to disrespect them in order for you to prove how much of a bytch YOU are not? Yeah that made real perfect sense. You would never try that to a black woman nor a white guy down in New Orleans. Guarantee you that a Cajun down there would've snapped your neck boy.
Amelia, i've been to new orleans and you're right..it's a different breed there
Jack The Satanic Troll

Jacksonville, FL

#40 Apr 3, 2013
Truth is, I made this story up to get attention. I just love doing things to get attention because mommy and daddy didn't give me enough when I was growing up.
Lol
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#41 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy,
Most white men cower at the sight of a black thug, they only mess with civilized black men.
Don't start that black male stereotype shit. I seen a big burly white man get his ass kicked by a nerdy looking black guy half his size. That same white man wouldn't have even confronted the black guy if he looked like a thug.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#44 Apr 3, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy,
Most white men cower at the sight of a black thug, they only mess with civilized black men.
Don't start that black male stereotype shit. I seen a big burly white man get his ass kicked by a nerdy looking black guy half his size. That same white man wouldn't have even confronted the black guy if he looked like a thug.
Yet you're going with this stereotype about white guys. Not all of them are cowards. Maybe up north, westcoast, and eastcoast, but not down south. But this OP's story is fake as I read along, I knew good and well no black guy in his right mind will approach a white guy out of nowhere to start crap. Keyword: right mind.
Mike

Minden, LA

#45 Apr 3, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy,
not true..depends on where you are..unless you've been all around the country, you shouldn't generalize
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#47 Apr 3, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians,
Just some advice. Don't try that sh#t in Az because you won't have to worry about a white guy,most sistas out her are strapped. My 22 year old daughter dates one of the weakest white men I ever seen, he's a b*tch but he treats my daughter good. I taught my daughter how to shoot we they were young so they can protect themselves from shit like that. I just wish sistas would admit they like their white men weak.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#48 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy,
Which black men are you talking about civilized black men or black thugs.
Mike

Minden, LA

#49 Apr 3, 2013
Amelia, exactly...the thugs know how the cops are so it would be foolish on their part...
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#50 Apr 3, 2013
The only white men that confront black thugs are white cops.
Ron

Minden, LA

#51 Apr 3, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
BlackmanLovesAsians,
Just some advice. Don't try that sh#t in Az because you won't have to worry about a white guy,most sistas out her are strapped. My 22 year old daughter dates one of the weakest white men I ever seen, he's a b*tch but he treats my daughter good. I taught my daughter how to shoot we they were young so they can protect themselves from shit like that. I just wish sistas would admit they like their white men weak.
LOL...o well, live with it
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#52 Apr 3, 2013
Don't get me wrong i'm not saying white men are weak because I fought a few when I boxed at the Boys club as a kid, I'm just talking about the one who sistas choose to date. My 20 year old daughter is engaged to a black marine she's very docile, my 22 year old daughter is very aggressive. Most black women that date white men are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof every white citizen today owned slaves an... 3 min The Logical Axe 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JRB 1,600,684
A poem for Coretta.... 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 6
Breaking: Gina Torres joins #swirlnation 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 17
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 15 min Redefined 381
Poll What man is great for a Sagittarian woman (Jul '08) 23 min Summer Jones 41
News Fear proliferates among African-Americans in Ri... (Nov '16) 33 min Paul Kersey 6
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 1 hr Tampa 34
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 143
More from around the web