i saw an IRBW and her white boytoy today
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#291 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You love bw yet you sit by and say nothing while everyone bashes bw to no end in that "mens" thread
Give me a break
with friends like you be dont need enemies
I'm not a moderator dear I'm just posting like everyone else. People are free to speak their mind. I dont bash bw as a whole. I'll bash an individual tho. I cannot MAKE men not say what they wanna say about women.And if you look at what I've said on that thread concerning bm/bw you'll see that I've said the disunity needs to stop. I've said this on more than just that thread. And yes,I love my women.
LOL

United States

#292 Apr 5, 2013
this is only the beginning....
LOL

United States

#295 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You call out the bm bashers with no hesitation
life aint fair, HO
contributor

Lynnwood, WA

#297 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not his women though
check his name ... his women are asian b*tches
he's already said we bw are inferior to non blacks in every way ... he already said we arent beautiful to him and he prefers whites and asians
We dont desire to have IRBM who dont even like or date us beat up non black men.
he beats up our non blackmen then turns around and goes home to his asian b8tch
This makes no sense and benefits us in no way
TMBR i can understand where you're coming from, but i was referring to a mental and spiritual protection rather than physical protection because that's what the police are for. I fear that over the years aa women have taken so much critism and combined with the lack of protection i mentioned, it's not surprising if some decided to become "sellouts" and find a partner from a different race. One advise i can give to aa men is to take it easy once that decision has been made because the more frustrated you get the more encouragement you give them to be nasty.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#298 Apr 5, 2013
This thread is officially an instant classic just like I knew it would.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#299 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You call out the bm bashers with no hesitation
As individuals,not as an entire group. The bm bashers disrespect ALL bm. The bw bashers are mainly concerned with AAW only.
LOL

United States

#300 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother
yes thank God some pathetic smelly illiterate fat sack of shyt like YOU is not my mother.

dont project, your mother was a stinky fat prostitute, you dont even know which black man is your daddy (neither does she).

You are garbage.
David B

United States

#302 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Cole.......U stupid
You're stupid. I had this screen name before you.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#303 Apr 5, 2013
my greatest thread ever.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#304 Apr 5, 2013
@Anastasia I didn't make up this story. Its 100% truth. I just knew seconds after it happened that it was gonna be a.banger. White men are paper tigers. They like to walk around big and tough
but in realality their just sissies.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#308 Apr 5, 2013
its not that deep. I honestly did it because I was bored. And I wanted some excitement. KKK harrass black men and women and children. Maybe I should joint the black panthers. Omg the idea just it me. I could be a Black power activist. Spreading hate for white people online.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Falls Church, VA

#310 Apr 5, 2013
What are some ideas for hobbies do you have for me. Im very pro black I just don't fine dark skin women attractive. For one their private parts down there looks like burnt pig ears. Nothing uglier than a dark women's pu$$y. Its very gross its like looking at maggots on a dead animal. Even the light skin black women look better naked
light skin very light skin black women I can deal with. But dark black skin women. Please bleach your skin.
Double Tap

Milton, FL

#312 Apr 6, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
You're a lying MoFo !! Run your pie hole to my girl, if you really want some. But, wait until you get some hair on your crotch.. I think you're a sicko whitey, cow pie eating sissy, pretending to be a black man, who can't get off with a woman. So, you hide behind the net, wacking your brains out and dreaming of being a tough guy. My girlfriend and I are an interracial couple, and we visit DC at least once, and usually, twice a month. The next few times we're there, we'll make it a point to shop at the Springfield Mall in VA, in case you want to look us up. Tap-Tap and Kenitra
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Washington, DC

#313 Apr 6, 2013
Double tap I'll take you up on your offer just let me know which day you will be at the mall and time period. I bet I could punk you too.

Its a true story.
Am black.

TBMR is mad at me when I say dark skin black women are ugly. But black women cheer on when white men say white women are pale, ugly untanned flatbutts. Isn't that same thing. Its like on twitter when black women are openly racist towards white women calling them white girl or Becky. But if a white woman calls a black woman nappy head hop she's racist. Black women are the biggest HYPROCRITS in the world. Yall can dish it, but you can't take it. Cowards!
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#314 Apr 6, 2013
@Jayvictoria 9/10 times am out in that mall I see whitemen and black women. The black woman always trys to make me jealous. And alot of the time I don't reply. Bit today I said fukk Ott. So I went h a m on them. The white man was a soft punk. My mom raised me to be respectful. But I hate white men and dislike black women who date them. sHeeeT happens I wanted the white man to fight me. But he didn't even make a sound. Quite as a church mouse. I wonder who gets the periods him or her?
You are a bitter black man who can't get a date.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#315 Apr 6, 2013
Knightly BlackAngel wrote:
The OP is a fcking idiot.
He claims to be a doctor making $230,000 a year.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#316 Apr 6, 2013
TBMR. Im not insane everytime I go to that mall the interracial dating black women love to push my buttons and get me jealous. Just today I had enough and made a statement. I was praying that white man attracted me. Man I would have body slammed him on his head and cracked open his skull. I hate white men with a passion. They used to hang us. The kkk and they still kill black men till today. So it's pay back all I need to set myself off is a white man with a black female.
You want white men to be attracted to you?
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#317 Apr 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why the fixation on white men with black women when you clearly are into Asian women?
You seem to be hypocritical in your stance in my opinion.
He obviously can't get women of any race, thus the bitter resentment of people who are in happy relationships.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#318 Apr 6, 2013
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>He obviously can't get women of any race, thus the bitter resentment of people who are in happy relationships.
It's quite sad.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#319 Apr 6, 2013
tbmr lol thanks for the laugh I needed that laugh tonight. Im not a bully and am not jealous. Just standing my ground guarding ky territory.if Asian men want to be bit%&&%h made and have white men punk them in front of their women cool. But not I lol you see this white men gonna have to pay tax. Interracial dating tax. They have to prove their man enough to be in the black community.
Lunatic, you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 1 min John 487
Lil Poopy's pappy "Fat Louie" arrested! 4 min Infinity 2
1.5 Billion Blacks Need to take Actions Against... 7 min Skiff Azlaan 10
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? 23 min Happy Camper 9
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 24 min Redefined 8,024
Black women spanking white men; (May '09) 26 min ARONMC 237
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min USAsince1680 1,396,584
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min IT IS I 46,658
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 37 min IT IS I 136,199
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 42
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 129
Black Failure 2 hr Guest 37
More from around the web