#266 Apr 5, 2013
OP you are a great man, we need more black men like you in the community
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#267 Apr 5, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
in the same way that this story and BMLA 's story is bs
I dont think it's bs. I've heard and seen examples of wm with bm getting dissed in public more than once. In fact,a couple of months ago I was at this night club and saw a wm dancing with a bw and I cut in right between them and started dancing with her myself. The white just left the dance floor. She kept dancing with me so I thought the white was just some random fool. I ask her if she wanted a drink and she apologetically declines saying that her bf was waiting for her. Lol I was like THATS your bf? Even she giggled a lil as she nodded her head.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#268 Apr 5, 2013
wm with bw I mean.
David B

Gwynn Oak, MD

#271 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
why do you IRBM feel so territorial over bw?
Its retarded
What makes a black guy an IRBM?

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#272 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
A non black woman or partner.
David B

United States

#273 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit using my name & go elsewhere!
David B

Gwynn Oak, MD

#274 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit using my name & go elsewhere!
Stop trolling.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#275 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
why do you IRBM feel so territorial over bw?
Its retarded
What makes you think I'm an IRBM? And yes,I'm territorial over bw cos I loves them.
Anastasia

Europe

#276 Apr 5, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think it's bs. I've heard and seen examples of wm with bm getting dissed in public more than once. In fact,a couple of months ago I was at this night club and saw a wm dancing with a bw and I cut in right between them and started dancing with her myself. The white just left the dance floor. She kept dancing with me so I thought the white was just some random fool. I ask her if she wanted a drink and she apologetically declines saying that her bf was waiting for her. Lol I was like THATS your bf? Even she giggled a lil as she nodded her head.
What I dont get is why black men feel the need to be so rude and thuggish. And every time the white man acts civilised; walks away, ignores him or just looks at the black man like he is a fool. It's embarrassing to be honest.

Dont you feel uncivilised acting that way? People you dont even know. People who have never ever even talked to you! And what gets to me again is other black men coming in and saying well done dude the black community needs more men like you??? What!? How about more black men like Obama, Mandela, Koffi and Tutu?
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#277 Apr 5, 2013
Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
What I dont get is why black men feel the need to be so rude and thuggish. And every time the white man acts civilised; walks away, ignores him or just looks at the black man like he is a fool. It's embarrassing to be honest.
Dont you feel uncivilised acting that way? People you dont even know. People who have never ever even talked to you! And what gets to me again is other black men coming in and saying well done dude the black community needs more men like you??? What!? How about more black men like Obama, Mandela, Koffi and Tutu?
No,I dont feel at all uncivilised because these are wm we're discussing.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#278 Apr 5, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
There wasnt a single sentence in that wasnt a lie. And you yourself are another example of irbw who run in to defend, which makes your comment even dumber.
You are not only lying but is also in denial!

Level 8

Location hidden

#279 Apr 5, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Black women are the least loyal human females on earth,.
We learned for the masters of disloyalty and betrayal, black men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#280 Apr 5, 2013
Correctoon

We learned from the masters of disloyalty and betrayal!

Level 8

Location hidden

#282 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical bw. I hate them with a passion including the ones in my family. SMH.
Woo! You are seriously a nicca without a country! I know your mother who created and carried your worthless,self-hating azz, probably wish she could go back in time and flush you down the toilet where you belong instead.
David B

United States

#285 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling.
I'm not trolling. This is my screen name. I'm the real David Bowman around here & my address is 1180 Halsey St. Brooklyn,NY. You're a fake & probably be living in Baltimore MD. Now get lost & go find a different screen name & quit using mine!
David B

United States

#286 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you hate bw and only like non black women
You are definitely an IRBM
Exactly. I am an IRBM meaning going with non black women. Someone is using my name.
David B

United States

#287 Apr 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo! You are seriously a nicca without a country! I know your mother who created and carried your worthless,self-hating azz, probably wish she could go back in time and flush you down the toilet where you belong instead.
F*ck you!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#288 Apr 5, 2013
IRBW should be hung by their titties for selling out to the Blue Eyed Devils.
David B

Gwynn Oak, MD

#289 Apr 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you hate bw and only like non black women
You are definitely an IRBM
Somebody was trolling with my name. I like Puerto Rican chicks.
David B

Gwynn Oak, MD

#290 Apr 5, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trolling. This is my screen name. I'm the real David Bowman around here & my address is 1180 Halsey St. Brooklyn,NY. You're a fake & probably be living in Baltimore MD. Now get lost & go find a different screen name & quit using mine!
Cole.......U stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlantic Slave Trade never happened (Oct '07) 5 min Drilling for the ... 59
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 26 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min woodtick57 1,419,281
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 32 min Dark Truth 36
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 42 min wdt26 78
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 42 min bluestreak returns 250
How many black women love white cowboy's? (May '08) 47 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 13
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 50 min Dumb Black and In... 15
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 4 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 hr lola 514
More from around the web