i saw an IRBW and her white boytoy today
David B

United States

#217 Apr 4, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Bruh. I like a Bruh who doesn't take shyt from any IRBW or their pu$$ified WM or punk a** looking Latinos. I've done the same thing but to a Sista I saw with a Mexican mofo. I body slammed him and I cracked her mfing jaw. So called BW are gonna learn one way or the other. Sellout Hos.
Absolutely! They both deserve to be hit.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#218 Apr 4, 2013
I don't even mind brown skin it dark dark skin black women marring white or Spanish men 8\10 times their kids come out looking brown or like a light skin black people.

Im more worried about light skinned women marrying white men. When redbones get with white or Spanish men their kids come out looking like Miley Cyrus.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#221 Apr 4, 2013
White men are afraid, typically, of same sized or larger men (especially black). Wasn't there a story awhile ago, with a picture and everything, of a black man making a white man strip and give up all his clothes, and the black guy didn't even have a weapon? Also here's a video of a black guy making a white guy wash his car
. Your story doesn't sound unbelievable at all. I don't condone this bullying ofcourse, but, if you were upset at the image, I could see why.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#223 Apr 4, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
White men are afraid, typically, of same sized or larger men (especially black). Wasn't there a story awhile ago, with a picture and everything, of a black man making a white man strip and give up all his clothes, and the black guy didn't even have a weapon? Also here's a video of a black guy making a white guy wash his car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eGE7NIj9olkXX . Your story doesn't sound unbelievable at all. I don't condone this bullying ofcourse, but, if you were upset at the image, I could see why.
Many rural white men aren't like that and neither are Eastern European men, sir.

Level 3

Location hidden

#224 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Many rural white men aren't like that and neither are Eastern European men, sir.
Why are you, a black woman, running to defend white men like a typical slave.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#225 Apr 4, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you, a black woman, running to defend white men like a typical slave.
You're projecting and also ranting on stereotypes to compensate for what you deem as an inadequacy.

Now if you feel I'm in error, then vent to an Easten European men like Russians, Polish, etc and see if they buckle.

Learn that stereotypes hold no validity in the real world and please travel. Life is to short.

Level 3

Location hidden

#226 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting and also ranting on stereotypes to compensate for what you deem as an inadequacy.
Now if you feel I'm in error, then vent to an Easten European men like Russians, Polish, etc and see if they buckle.
Learn that stereotypes hold no validity in the real world and please travel. Life is to short.
That's great, again, why are you, a black woman, defending white men like a typical slave.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#227 Apr 4, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>That's great, again, why are you, a black woman, defending white men like a typical slave.
Once you stop projecting perhaps it will dawn on you how your self perception diminishes your overall well being. It'll lead to mental illness. Medication may aid you.

Come out of docility.

Level 3

Location hidden

#228 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you stop projecting perhaps it will dawn on you how your self perception diminishes your overall well being. It'll lead to mental illness. Medication may aid you.
Come out of docility.
No real reason?
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#231 Apr 4, 2013
man black women are huge manipulating evil cun#%Ts. Any one else notice when ever a black man say something that black women disagree with even when his correct he gets alot of negative votes. But when the black man or a black woman troll pretending to be a black man is submissive to black women.. That person gets positive votes. Man you black women are manipulating. You men that date black women better sleep with one eye open shaking my head. I trust an Alligator over a bitter black woman.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#232 Apr 4, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe his story & it's true.
and you believe bw give a shyt that you don't like them so that's not saying much hahaha

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#233 Apr 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are black men so ignorant not to understand that some cultures prefer and can afford for their wives not to work but to contribute domestically?
Trying to put another name on it, you are still a sellout WM's slave w--hore. LOL!!!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#234 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of docility.
Oh boy another IRBW defending a WM. Typcail WM's slave w--hore big time. LOL!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#235 Apr 4, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy another IRBW defending a WM. Typcail WM's slave w--hore big time. LOL!!!!!!
I thought you were in an IR relatioship?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#236 Apr 4, 2013
this Is how my boo would handle your arse
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#237 Apr 4, 2013
Isw_reborn how long have you been in the kkk/ white Nazi party? nice to know interracial dating black women hate all black people.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#238 Apr 4, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy another IRBW defending a WM. Typcail WM's slave w--hore big time. LOL!!!!!!
Oh no, not another projecting individual who is a hypocrite.

Slavery really has diluted the minds of many African Americans.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#239 Apr 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
this Is how my boo would handle your arse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jy42MJ2m6PEXX
Please your "boo" would get hammered by the average brotha, lol.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#240 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not another projecting individual who is a hypocrite.
Slavery really has diluted the minds of many African Americans.
Don't avoid it IRBW slave, how many BM rejected your flat back flat azz tail before you got bitter and started talking bad about BM, LOL!!!!!!!!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#241 Apr 4, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Don't avoid it IRBW slave, how many BM rejected your flat back flat azz tail before you got bitter and started talking bad about BM, LOL!!!!!!!!
I don't belittle people unlike you, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min The Patriot 39,939
Whos the weirdest troll - T-bos or SadButTrue ? (Jun '17) 4 min Hmm 21
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 10 min Barros 63
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 12 min The Patriot 165
News A teen made a promposal with a joke about black... 15 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min My New Alias RULES 1,746,430
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 19 min Ugly monkeys 9
Trump has Melania and black men don't 26 min Roofis tells da t... 67
the origin of the pink species 2 hr new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr yep 56