Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Lmao true story it just happened about 15 minutes ago.

I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.

Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.

White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

When did I say biracial? I said an interracial black woman. As in a black woman who love dating non black men.

I'm not telling at all just sharing my story.
Enlightened

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
I was at the mall and this black chick about 22 and her gay looking boy toy white boyfriend. Are in mall walking towards me , so I tell them word for word. " hey bit#$%h this is my mall. They don't reply they keep walking. Then I say it much louder. Hwy bitc#%%&he's get out of the mall. They finally stop right. I walk up to the black female. Get about 6 inches from her face. She asked who I was calling a bitc#%::h too. I said both of yall.
Then the white punk azz didn't even come stand up for his girl. She was defending him. So I called him a bitc#$%%h. And spit on her shoes and feet. Then I walked off since the white punk azz didn't do sheet. They called security on me. I get outside, and this security dude is in a suv. Starts asking me questions. I say im heading home. They try to bull crap me like they will call the cops lmao. I just tell him I got to get to work and leave. My heart is still pumping what a rush.
White guys are punks if some stranger calls my girl a bitc$&&#h im body slapping him asap.
You're an ignorant psychopath. One day you will meet your match. Keep loving Asians because any decent BW wouldn't deal with you. Go seek help and take your meds.
Pooey pooey black mans

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Im White but i will say well done. You done your job knee grow.

Its true White men in genral are worse then useless, they are anti useless.

But so are the women. White guys never defend their women.

They only defend their women from say, another white man, who is calling the women a slut for cheating on him.

Then a white guy will run to the rescue. But if its a knee grow and a white women, the cowardly little white men run away.

It wasnt always so. But the current white people at the moment are scum.

I know how you feel Mr knee grow, but you have the balls to do something about it. So I have to say credit where credit is due.

If only white guys would do the same :(

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

cool story
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Im always looking for material to entertain the people of topic. But I have seen Black guys defend their girlfriends. I have personally seen one Mexican man fight off two black men defending his woman. I have even seen gay men stand up for themselves.

This is the first time I have ever seen an adult male hide like a coward and not defend his lady. This is the 2nd time I have seen white men get punked in public like this. Black women you might as well date butch lesbians. Because white men can't and won't defend you. Sheet is shameful.
Blacks are all gay tho

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Im always looking for material to entertain the people of topic. But I have seen Black guys defend their girlfriends. I have personally seen one Mexican man fight off two black men defending his woman. I have even seen gay men stand up for themselves.
This is the first time I have ever seen an adult male hide like a coward and not defend his lady. This is the 2nd time I have seen white men get punked in public like this. Black women you might as well date butch lesbians. Because white men can't and won't defend you. Sheet is shameful.
On the other hand, if you went to prision you would have fun there as you yourself are omni sexual, Like you say you like different speices women. Like asians, and you like everything else as well.

Also you are potential canibal.

Im not defending the white man, obviously a black women is not worth fighting over.

But the white man if he went to prision, he would be raped by all the black neg roids.

If he was unlucky and got sent to a black majority one.

White people dont work together like black people do. Its a genetic flaw we suffer from, where we cant help out other white people.

The trick was the jooo lieing to us and telling us that all non white people were the same as white people.

This is of course total BS. But even so that lie might destroy us.
Anastasia

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

So let me get this straight, you were in the mall full of people and decided to show America exactly what people mean when they say black men are violent, disrespectful, arrogant in an uneducated way, ghetto, thuggish, brutal and act like wild animals? Way to go dude.

And the white man showed the world that white men are way too civilised to interact with black men. Nice.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

im happy I did it and I'll do it again. So you don't even care that the white guy was a coward for not defending his lady? Come on I mean dude looked like he was about to sheet his pants.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

What's wrong with you? Why would you spit on someone? Is that how your parents raised you? I hope they're proud too see what their offspring has become.

Your mother should of swallowed.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

So it took you to not mind your own business but yet walk up to innocent people to disrespect them in order for you to prove how much of a bytch YOU are not? Yeah that made real perfect sense. You would never try that to a black woman nor a white guy down in New Orleans. Guarantee you that a Cajun down there would've snapped your neck boy.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

@Jayvictoria 9/10 times am out in that mall I see whitemen and black women. The black woman always trys to make me jealous. And alot of the time I don't reply. Bit today I said fukk Ott. So I went h a m on them. The white man was a soft punk. My mom raised me to be respectful. But I hate white men and dislike black women who date them. sHeeeT happens I wanted the white man to fight me. But he didn't even make a sound. Quite as a church mouse. I wonder who gets the periods him or her?
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

White men are always punks because they dont defend their women when their women are physically assaulted by both men & women. These white men are cowards when they dont do anything at all to stop the volience against their women. You did the right thing by spitting on her shoes & feet & this man didn't come to her defence. What a punka** this man really is & I dont have respect for people like him. That's tells you right there what a f***ing coward he really is.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

im happy I did it and I'll do it again. So you don't even care that the white guy was a coward for not defending his lady? Come on I mean dude looked like he was about to sheet his pants.
LMAO.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Anastasia,
I don't agree with confronting people like that. I don't think you mean those civilized white men that put on white hoods and lynched black men. I consider myself a civilized black man that wouldn't direspect anybody that wasn't bothering me, I don't sag my pants or dress like a thug. I notice white men will try to test a civilized black man in public, but will look at the ground like a b@tch when a thugged out black man walks in their direction. White men love to call black men savages and animals because we always fought back. I understand now why most of the racist here call us violent, because we don't cower like some hispanics and asian at the sight of a white man.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I am far from pro ir, Im downright annoyed by the whole ir "movement", but this story was just downright ignorant.
Next time you do some stupid shyt like that, I hope a BLACK MAN...yes A BLACK MAN steps up an knocks the flyin shyt outta you.
Matter of fact, I hope a BLACK MAN just like you sees you with your asian chick a spits on her.
How dare you disrepect a BW, your counterpart no matter who she is with, that way.
This whole story has to be fake. I pray that you're lying.
You're disgusting and an embarrassment.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

AmEla I ain't scared just bring it. I wanted the white man to fight me dude wasn't about that life.

Warning message to white men if your going to date black women. Better be able to fight. nEw orleans, colorado, washington, arizona doesn't matter if your a white punk your a white punk.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Most white men that date black women are weak, that's the reason they're with them. The black women in my family that are with white men call the shots and control the purse strings. A strong willed white man won't even deal with a sista.
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The OP is a fcking idiot.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

proof or it didn't happen..it's no secret y'all like to video this stuff..footage of said incident or you're just being an armchair warrior

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of274
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

387 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i hate white people!!!!!! 1 min Blaq honey 433
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,034,306
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,716
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 4 min Anonymous of Indy 119
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 5 min Ugh 141
It won't stop 7 min Drilling for the nerve 36
Why do White people hate Jews (Feb '13) 9 min unknown 43
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 9 min MrAnderson9 67,823
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Panza 111,718