When Black Africans Ruled In Europe - Stunning New Images

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Obi

Chingford, UK

#1 Jan 25, 2011
It is not commonly taught in school or presented in the media, the fact that centuries before the slave trade, black Africans ruled in Europe for over 780 years starting from the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711, till the 1500s, bringing literacy and civilization to backward Europeans. Black rule dragged Europe out of the Dark Ages, and into the Middle Ages.

A quick tour of European historical artefacts, deemed too valuable to destroy, reveal a carefully concealed truth of West African domination of much of Europe during the time in question.

WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED IN EUROPE

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BLACK MOORS AND THEIR WHITE SLAVES

More stunning masterpieces depicting the black African ruling elite of Europe in the Middle Ages.

The Black Nobility is a term known to those into European monarchies. Most of the ruling houses of Europe are descended from the old ruling West African black elite. In this video, you can see on the various ancestral flags of the European nations, and on the family crests of their major ruling families, their majestic black progenitors, complete with crowns and royal paraphernalia.

Happy viewing:

WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED EUROPE - BLACK MADONNAS IN EUROPE

In the era under discussion, most of the images of Mary and her son were of a black woman and her child. Many old churches in Europe still retain ancient depictions of the Black Madonna.

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.1

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.2

oh__Really

“Melanin poisoning is like”

Since: Jan 11

appendicitis of the brain

#2 Jan 25, 2011
So....what happpened?

You were on top, with that melanin advantage,....and now you're either getting oppressed by civilization or starving to death in some jungle.

Oh, that's right...whitey STOLE all your knowledge and left you helpless.

How'd you get robbed blind by a race you're "superior" to?
Obi

Chingford, UK

#3 Jan 25, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
So....what happpened?
You were on top, with that melanin advantage,....and now you're either getting oppressed by civilization or starving to death in some jungle.
No one said anything about ''superiority'' or ''melanin advantage'' here except you. I do not believe any one race is superior to the other. But historical facts are historical facts. Surely you're not arguing against the clear evidence shown here? The reason for the later conquest of Africa by Europe is another topic entirely, and generally speaking, unrelated to the clear facts of history enunciated above, with evidence.
Obi

Chingford, UK

#4 Jan 25, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
So....what happpened?.. now you're either getting oppressed by civilization or starving to death in some jungle.
I think you need to get around a bit more and quit being influenced by what you see on your comically distorted mickey mouse tv reports about black people and nations.
Mark

Bonneuil-sur-marne, France

#5 Jan 25, 2011
OK... so Europeans were entitled to do what they did in Africa. That was just retaliation.
Goood to know.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jan 25, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
So....what happpened?
The black moors started fighting each other over land. You had the almorivids vs the almohades. And they were also fighting the turks as well as the visigoths. While the black moors were fighting each other, the white natie spaniards were also preparing for battle. They then fought the moors and won.
After that, in later years, some historians had tried to say that the moors were not black but arab and white berber. But all the writers of the era described them as black, including shakepeare.
Just curious

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Quick question.

Do you have any other sources for any of this? Outside of homemade youtube video links?

I'd like to learn, just not from some random with no reputation/credits backing any of what they say.

This guy has a clear bias in his comments when talking, I'd rather hear from someone with a neutral stance on the issue.

URLs would be nice. Thank you.

oh__Really

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Mark wrote:
OK... so Europeans were entitled to do what they did in Africa. That was just retaliation.
Goood to know.
Ih, but it's "different",... somehow,...when blacks do the exact same thing that makes whites "losers", "devils",...and what-have-you.

"Nobody said anything about melanin or or superiority:,
.... except the Mickey Mouse show,
...lol....I guess this is dude's first day here on the AA forum, then.

oh__Really

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Just curious wrote:
Quick question.
Do you have any other sources for any of this? Outside of homemade youtube video links?
I'd like to learn, just not from some random with no reputation/credits backing any of what they say.
This guy has a clear bias in his comments when talking, I'd rather hear from someone with a neutral stance on the issue.
URLs would be nice. Thank you.
Forget sources, I'll take it for granted,
....if he can explain what happened. He dove right on the melanin and superiority,
....yet completely avoided the what happened p[art of my post. A Typical negro debate tactic...never acknowledge anything that will prove you're lying.

Trust me, I know how these "people" operate,

I wrote the manual....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TG6GRNPIDGQJN...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Jan 25, 2011
Obi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get around a bit more and quit being influenced by what you see on your comically distorted mickey mouse tv reports about black people and nations.
Thank you. I've been telling this racist idiot the same thing for 3-4 years now. He'll read a newspaper report about some black criminals committing some horrible crimes and say ALL black people act that way.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#11 Jan 25, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
So....what happpened?
What's with the long gaps in your posts?
Stone the Crows

UK

#12 Jan 25, 2011
Obi wrote:
It is not commonly taught in school or presented in the media, the fact that centuries before the slave trade, black Africans ruled in Europe for over 780 years starting from the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711, till the 1500s, bringing literacy and civilization to backward Europeans. Black rule dragged Europe out of the Dark Ages, and into the Middle Ages.
A quick tour of European historical artefacts, deemed too valuable to destroy, reveal a carefully concealed truth of West African domination of much of Europe during the time in question.
WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED IN EUROPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P8M1ey6U5ioXX&feature=rel ated
BLACK MOORS AND THEIR WHITE SLAVES
More stunning masterpieces depicting the black African ruling elite of Europe in the Middle Ages.
The Black Nobility is a term known to those into European monarchies. Most of the ruling houses of Europe are descended from the old ruling West African black elite. In this video, you can see on the various ancestral flags of the European nations, and on the family crests of their major ruling families, their majestic black progenitors, complete with crowns and royal paraphernalia.
Happy viewing:
WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED EUROPE - BLACK MADONNAS IN EUROPE
In the era under discussion, most of the images of Mary and her son were of a black woman and her child. Many old churches in Europe still retain ancient depictions of the Black Madonna.
UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.1
UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.2
"Black Africans" did not rule Europe, neither were they 'the first Americans'. The big clue is in the name 'Africans' as to where 'Africans' were. You are completely and absolutely full of shit so stop it before you look an even bigger fool.

oh__Really

#13 Jan 25, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you mean?

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Golden Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
The black moors started fighting each other over land. You had the almorivids vs the almohades. And they were also fighting the turks as well as the visigoths. While the black moors were fighting each other, the white natie spaniards were also preparing for battle. They then fought the moors and won.
After that, in later years, some historians had tried to say that the moors were not black but arab and white berber. But all the writers of the era described them as black, including shakepeare.
So the Almorivids fought the Almohads..and then the Spaniards managed to kick them out. Ok, so that's why they are no Blacks in Spain. But many resettled in Morocco and Algeria because this is where many hailed from. So how do you explian why the majority of people in those countries are not Black??

And please tell your buddy who posted this thread, that the Moors did not rule Europe, just large parts of Spain. Or else people will think that you agree with him. Imagine what that will do for your credibility..:)

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I've been telling this racist idiot the same thing for 3-4 years now. He'll read a newspaper report about some black criminals committing some horrible crimes and say ALL black people act that way.
How stupid are you to actually believe this? When a BM rapes and murders an 8 month old baby we don't think ALL BM do, we just want the one who DID to get a needle in his arm before the NAACP demands his release on the basis that the death penalty is "disproportionate".
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Jan 25, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
He's obnoxious and an tool. He's thinks he's being clever and creative. The thing is since you pointed out this stupid act he does he's keep doing it.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Jan 25, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
See??? So fkking predicable.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you to actually believe this? When a BM rapes and murders an 8 month old baby we don't think ALL BM do, we just want the one who DID to get a needle in his arm before the NAACP demands his release on the basis that the death penalty is "disproportionate".
Bullsh!t; you judge all black people on the actions of a few; a lot of American whites have been doing that for 400 years. The NAACP only gets involved if they feel the person is innocent. The NAACP would glady slip the needle into a child rapist/murderers arm if they feel he's guilty. I swear, sometimes I wonder what country you grew up in.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 25, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP would glady slip the needle into a child rapist/murderers arm if they feel he's guilty.
WRONG! They, like you, oppose the death penalty as disproportionately affecting murderers (blacks).
Don't MAKE me post crime stats by race, Urkel...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! They, like you, oppose the death penalty as disproportionately affecting murderers (blacks).
Don't MAKE me post crime stats by race, Urkel...
Hello, the death penalty is disproporionnately issued. People of color and poor whites. Please, unless you're Scott Peterson and you kill your sexy wife and kid and the entire country follows your trial or Nancy Grace features you every night on her TV show. Texas executed some white guy who killed a guy; kid was dirt poor, practically retarded with an IQ of 75; molested and fatherless as a kid--those are the type of whites who are put to death. Probably has a 24 year old public defender in his corner. Don't bore me or get carpel tunnel posting your one sided stats, Screwie. I don't know who's a bigger dullard, you with your useless stats or your boy Jugs with his copying and pasting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 82
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,419,808
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 361
I wish my baby's father was white 7 min Bahama Mama 1
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 10 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 361
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 10 min dcool 90
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 29 min dcool 1,711
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 34 min LMBAO 51
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 39 min Moses 551
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Caramel Candy 63
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr LION 47,893
More from around the web