SrgtWilliepete

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#41 Sep 5, 2008
YUK!!! what happened to the handwriting???

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#42 Sep 5, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO you worship the dude?:)
He speaks truth about the AA community, I see the sh*t everyday...
Come to Blacktown

Dumfries, VA

#44 Sep 5, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
I have! He keeps it real and spits the cold harsh truth about black men and black women and my favorite one is his good guys and bad boys video.
I know right! if black women can't take it stay off the internet. black women are mammy sluts!
Selfguided

Versailles, KY

#45 Sep 5, 2008
From me to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless. LMFAO!
Interestingly enough, he's always talking about women (the time I've heard him.)
Kind of makes you think, with the myriad of youtube posts he has, how could he possibly have any solid credibilty?
It's obvious, no job + no woman= bitter youtube posts!
If THAT is so obivious as to his situation and or condition why don't you prove it as oppose to making generalizations!

Where is your proof that he has no job or woman and is bitter!

I see the man speaking up on behalf of blackmen that have either lost their voice and or have been beating down by the ABW that resides in this country today.

Srgt, is speaking the real, if not to you directly to someone you know indirectly!

Stop with the loose lip shaming tactics! They no longer work on intelligent men, only simps and manginas fall for that loose lip crap in 08!

If you listen you may learn a thing or two, or you just may go on about your day being the sheeple that you have displayed you are!

Since: Jul 08

United States

#46 Sep 5, 2008
SWP is the f*kin truth... NUFF SAID!!!!
Selfguided

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Sep 5, 2008
&eu rl=http://forums.blackmenvent. com/showthread.php?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Learn Something!

Today!
Ye Olde AXE

New York, NY

#48 Sep 5, 2008
CEE CEE wrote:
And I notice how when someone like myself makes comments to him that make sense, he doesn't comment back, but when someone says something ignorant, then he has a whole lot to say. sounds a lot like those Blackmenvent guys.
From a worthless ankle trollop like yourself, hat is a compliment to both SWP and the brothas of BMV.

There are many more voices where those come from, saying the exact same thing, and the voices of Truth, Facts, Logic and Common Sense cannot be stopped. You only WISH it were as few as what you mention....

The more ankle BW like you (and the mangina simps who kowtow to you) bump your gums, the more correct you prove the words of brothas like the righteous bredren of Blackmenvent, brothas on YouTube like SrgtWilliepete, Kobra860, speakdareal411, bitterpill2swallow, superman4980, USB105 and others.
Black women, either you will bend or break, learn or BURN. The collective voice of sensible Black men are getting louder and stronger every day. We are calling you out, shutting you down and leaving BW with NO OTHER CHOICE than to humble yourselves and finally hold yourselves accountable and responsible for the part you have played in the destruction of Black relationships, the Black family and the Black community.
You started this war, and we shall end it. That ending is only getting started.
Checkmate.
TripleChamp

Fayetteville, NC

#49 Sep 5, 2008
All I'm reading is about how you don't agree with what he's saying. If you have a rebuttal, throw it out there. You know why you haven't already?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT!

You can't argue logic when the shit is staring you in the face. You BW have been throwing BM under the bus for decades and now that black men are speaking out, we're soooo wrong.

If SWP is on his own and he's as inaccurate as you say, why does he have so many black men co-signing? Why? Could it be that SWP is right in saying that MOST BW have problems with weight, OOW babies, entitlement issues, throwing pussy left and right as casually as taking a piss, and walking around with a bad attitude like Gunny Highway.

Too many of you BW are in denial about the current situation and need to wake up or get drug out the bed. Shoot, I can't spit in the hood without hitting a bastard kid. I go to the track to run several times a week. Do you know how many black women I see out there staying fit? N-O-N-E.

Four more years, black women...you better open your eyes to the truth or the brothers will pull it out and thump it on your forehead.
Selfguided

Lexington, KY

#50 Sep 5, 2008
Crickets and tumble weeds, let me turn up my Lakeside sip my Brandy and chill..... that ISO 9001 audit on Monday is going to be a bitch!

I hope Meph got fire watch!

Since: Nov 07

Toledo, OH

#51 Sep 5, 2008
Selfguided wrote:
Crickets and tumble weeds, let me turn up my Lakeside sip my Brandy and chill..... that ISO 9001 audit on Monday is going to be a bitch!
I hope Meph got fire watch!
Is SWP a member of BMV? Or is he talked about in BMV?
Fade2Black

Fort Worth, TX

#52 Sep 5, 2008
From me to you wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious, no job + no woman= bitter youtube posts!
I agree. He can't possibly have a girl or a job. The man has made over 500 videos in the 9 months he's been on youtube. This dude has too much time on his hands. I mean, who the hell sits around complaining about the very group of women they claim they don't want?
Fairguynova

Tallahassee, FL

#53 Sep 5, 2008
Fade2Black wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He can't possibly have a girl or a job. The man has made over 500 videos in the 9 months he's been on youtube. This dude has too much time on his hands. I mean, who the hell sits around complaining about the very group of women they claim they don't want?
He made the bulk of his videos during this summer when he was not in school...

Since: Jul 08

Hialeah, FL

#54 Sep 5, 2008
Fade2Black wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He can't possibly have a girl or a job. The man has made over 500 videos in the 9 months he's been on youtube. This dude has too much time on his hands. I mean, who the hell sits around complaining about the very group of women they claim they don't want?
Mmmmkkk.... This guy puts out an average of vids a day for as long as he's been a member. In each vid he has NEVER exceeded the YT limit of 10 min. and some change. That averages about 20-30 min. a day of his opinions, MOST OF WHICH ARE VALID, and its eating the insides of BW on YouTube who are in obvious denial.

In the time you could lay a casual newspaper nugget or watch an old rerun of Martin, he gives the raw deal on the black community and for the most part why he (and many other rational black men) is fed up with the outright DENIAL and BLATANT UNACCOUNTABILITY of BW in America. This diatribe is long overdue.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55 Sep 5, 2008
check out ytpolitics in the meantime, that's ya man!
Fade2Black

Fort Worth, TX

#57 Sep 5, 2008
Fairguynova wrote:
<quoted text>
He made the bulk of his videos during this summer when he was not in school...
That may be so, but IMO 500+ videos rehashing the same tired topic borderlines on obsession. Most people who have a job, a significant other, or a life in general don't have that kind of time on their hands.
Maquiame

Trenton, NJ

#58 Sep 6, 2008
Fade2Black wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so, but IMO 500+ videos rehashing the same tired topic borderlines on obsession. Most people who have a job, a significant other, or a life in general don't have that kind of time on their hands.
Most young black men his age are obsessed with women, the thugs obsess over who they will have next the ones like SWP obsess because they cant understand how most young black women (and even the older ones) wilingly give themselves up to the worst men on earth, and then expect their magic pussy to all of a sudden turn these trash ass negroes into angels.

but SWP will learn what I did, they arent going to listen, go find a foreign black woman or a woman of another race (not an American one either).

70%, 80%, 90%......

Marry traditional foreign women only
Never, ever marry from the bottom of the barrel
Selfguided

Lexington, KY

#59 Sep 6, 2008
therbred wrote:
<quoted text>
Is SWP a member of BMV? Or is he talked about in BMV?
Does it matter if he is a member of BMV or if BMV talks about him... no it does not!

What matters is that SWP is speaking the truth as does the members of BMV.
Fairguynova

Tallahassee, FL

#60 Sep 6, 2008
Maquiame wrote:
<quoted text>
Most young black men his age are obsessed with women, the thugs obsess over who they will have next the ones like SWP obsess because they cant understand how most young black women (and even the older ones) wilingly give themselves up to the worst men on earth, and then expect their magic pussy to all of a sudden turn these trash ass negroes into angels.
but SWP will learn what I did, they arent going to listen, go find a foreign black woman or a woman of another race (not an American one either).
70%, 80%, 90%......
Marry traditional foreign women only
Never, ever marry from the bottom of the barrel
I found out two months ago that the divorce rate for first time marriage between American men and foreign women is less than 5%, the lowest of any other category in the U.S.
Selfguided

Lexington, KY

#61 Sep 6, 2008
Fairguynova wrote:
<quoted text>
I found out two months ago that the divorce rate for first time marriage between American men and foreign women is less than 5%, the lowest of any other category in the U.S.
Can you provide a link to that stat?
PRO BLACK

Fairfax Station, VA

#62 Sep 6, 2008
Here is another website black men will enjoy. The Mayor talks about the origins of the neck-rolling black women we have come to deal with today. Go and suff his site. Black women can't stop the Men's movement! We're going to put you in your place once and for all! This brother (the Mayor) used to post his videos on Youtube just like Srgtwilliepete and black women got him banned.

Watch the Mayors' last video

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Go to: www.blacktown.net
www.churchformenonly.com

Another good black men that expose b.s. in black community is Taharkahx on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

black women are wetting their AIDS infested drawers. They threw black men under the bus getting on national television spewing their lies. I can't stand black women...I wish every white men would just take them off our hands!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,748
Why do blacks hate seeing asian women with whit... (May '14) 8 min Sovereign 76
Kenya Moore is with a White Man? 8 min Janis 54
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 12 min Stijn 6,992
What's your favorite song from a traditionally ... 16 min Halle Berry Sister 186
News Ohio police officer fired over racist Facebook ... 21 min Anonymous Speech 3
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... 24 min Sovereign 4
All women prefer white men 29 min Janis 4,717
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 1 hr Mick 111
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 121,004
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 428
More from around the web