First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Delude yourself! Blind yourself! Let your sins be free! Cause anarchy and destruction! Have sex, rape, kill, be what you were born to be. Do sinful things and live your life. People of Topix, I am here as your savior! I am here to set you free.

Unite under the great beast and let hellfire consume you! Join me and become a satanic! Lets cause pain and misery and carnage on the streets of America! Lets burn down churches under the name of SATAN! Join me!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2012
MrEvil wrote:
Delude yourself! Blind yourself! Let your sins be free! Cause anarchy and destruction! Have sex, rape, kill, be what you were born to be. Do sinful things and live your life. People of Topix, I am here as your savior! I am here to set you free.
Unite under the great beast and let hellfire consume you! Join me and become a satanic! Lets cause pain and misery and carnage on the streets of America! Lets burn down churches under the name of SATAN! Join me!
The number 777 Seven is God's number i Rebuke Thee Satan.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Meth is hazardous to your health

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Daytona Beach, FL

#4 Aug 20, 2012
SpamTheHate wrote:
<quoted text>
The number 777 Seven is God's number i Rebuke Thee Satan.
Continue to be slave and not be free!

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Daytona Beach, FL

#5 Aug 20, 2012
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Meth is the party drug. ;)
But I dont use it.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 20, 2012
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
So is Washington D.C.
Earth cleanse cycle

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
You're about to get satan(Saturn/karma)

Revelation 12-4 And his tail (the tail of the comet drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth (will cause a meteor shower): and the dragon stood before the woman(virgo/earth) which was ready to be delivered

The hindu Kalki Purana mention events similar to the rain of "hail and fire" described in the above quote in its prophecies.

-" A Star with three tails will be born in the east, due to which many villages will be reduced to ashes.(The "star with three tails" is the comet with three tails. Burning pieces of fragments falling from the comet will destroy cities, villages and forests).

In 1994, a cosmic event involving Jupiter excited both astronomers and rabbis. A comet known as the ShoemakerLevi comet broke into 21 pieces. For seven straight days, from July 16 to July 22, a series of 16 fragments from the comet began to bombard the surface of Jupiter. These impacts caused explosions much larger and more powerful than the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan during World War II. They covered an area that was much larger than the diameter of the Earth. Hebrew researchers indicate that, according to Jewish tradition, when the planet Jupiter is hit in the heavens, it is a sign of the end of the world.

Hindu prophecy says a comet will end this cycle.did the mayans know its cyclic orbiit?:-)

"O Vishnu !(Jupiter)in the form of the fierce Kalki! For the destruction of the wicked, You carry a comet like sword in hand, trailing a train of disaster to them. Hail Hari! Lord of the universe!(hindu prophecy)
Earth cleanse cycle

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before this earth shall die Mankind will tremble and frightened be for the sixth heralds in this prophecy. For seven days and seven nights Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken To bite away the shores and then The mountains will begin to roar And earthquakes split the plain to shore. And flooding waters, rushing in Will flood the lands with such a din That mankind cowers in muddy fen

Man flees in terror from the floods And kills, and rapes and lies in blood And spilling blood by mankinds hands Will stain and bitter many lands And when the dragon's tail is gone, Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on To apply himself -too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate. His masked smile -his false grandeur, Will serve the Gods their anger stir. And they will send the Dragon back To light the sky -his tail will crack (meteors)Upon the earth and rend the earth And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.

But Not every soul on Earth will die As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by(with a hail of meteors). Not every land on earth will sink But these will wallow in stench and stink Of rotting bodies of beast and man Of vegetation crisped on land. But the land that rises from the sea Will be dry and clean and soft and free Of mankinds dirt and therefore be The source of man's new dynasty. And those that live will ever fear The dragons tail for many year But time erases memory You think it strange. But it will be. And before the race is built anew A silver serpent comes to view And spew out men of like unknown To mingle with the earth now grown Cold from its heat and these men can Enlighten the minds of future man. To intermingle and show them how To live and love--Mother shipton prophecy on nibiru/giant comet cluster returning striking earth(1400 a.d)

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Aug 20, 2012
MrEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to be slave and not be free!
Continue to be a overseer and see nothing you are blind to
ways of mankind you evoke Beelzebub who is the same entity who will mess you up in the end.

I am not a slave keep up Beelzebub.
Phelix01

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 20, 2012
White folks smh!
Earth cleanse cycle

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Comets have cyclic orbits.Here's a chine textbook keeping track of different comets titled "The Book of silk"(400 b.c)

http://deepimpact.umd.edu/webdings/icons/CH1_...

Bronze text of egypt-Manuscripts 3:1 Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise(elite astronomers)know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.

Manuscripts 5:5 The DOOMSHAPE is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring(meteor showers) in its train. It covers about a fifth part of the sky and sends writhing, snakelike fingers down to Earth ...

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Daytona Beach, FL

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Phelix01 wrote:
White folks smh!
Im not white. >:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2012
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
I do not do drugs i do not want to be someone who says reality
used to be a friend of mine.
Earth cleanse cycle

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2012
Commetary showers are "super nova" remnants which is the crystalline amonia core material that draws energy to it just as our planets core "pulls" energy to it creating gravity. Comets always travel on oxygen lines,and those cymatic(sound wave grid)lines in our galaxy and our universe grid have of coarse the "oval" trajectories and so comet showers always revisit and strike earth with mathematical perfection.

"The human race is exceedingly old. Modern science counts its age in tens of thousands of years; occultism, in tens of millions. There is an old saying that "Mother Earth has shaken many civilizations from her back," and it is not beyond reason that the principles of astrology and astronomy were evolved millions of years before the first white man appeared.

—Manly P. Hall;(33 degree mason(The Secret Teachings of all the age

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2012
MrEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not white. >:)
You are bad MREVIL,

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Daytona Beach, FL

#16 Aug 20, 2012
SpamTheHate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bad MREVIL,
At what?:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Aug 20, 2012
MrEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
At what?:)
By stating Continue to be slave and not be free!
so explain to me in what you meant.

Just interested.

“Shalimarr is the best!”

Level 2

Daytona Beach, FL

#18 Aug 20, 2012
SpamTheHate wrote:
<quoted text>
By stating Continue to be slave and not be free!
so explain to me in what you meant.
Just interested.
Stop being a bible thumper and live your life how you wanna live it.:)

Im outta here. Nite!

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2012
MrEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a bible thumper and live your life how you wanna live it.:)
Im outta here. Nite!
I get you and to be really honest i am not a bible basher
Nite and chat soon i am in UK time.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 21, 2012
This thread needs some exorcism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min Donavon 133,158
Black men on Indian Woman (Sep '12) 8 min KTalley 388
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nuculur option 1,374,413
Most DESIRABLE men by race (May '13) 36 min mary white 640
Rothschild to make obama the king of the world 39 min Sir Jethro 3
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 39 min Tyr 627
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 42 min mary white 6,138
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min TranshumanX 43,460
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 52 min Tyr 26
Self hating biracials 5 hr Marcus Washington 70