Truth

Flushing, NY

#26 Jul 5, 2011
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
wow so now Im a slut because I can express my sexuality when the right guy comes, and hasnt yet. but if not then im a waste of time? oh what a fool maybe you should read my reply again and not think so hard. sex is not a big deal to you, well thats just you :)
What's a virgin to you? Someone who has never had any sexual contact or someone who just hasn't f**ked anyone? If you think the latter, yes you can be a slut sucking off every thing in sight while claiming the "virgin" title.
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#27 Jul 5, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a virgin to you? Someone who has never had any sexual contact or someone who just hasn't f**ked anyone? If you think the latter, yes you can be a slut sucking off every thing in sight while claiming the "virgin" title.
yeah you still think and think and dont get the fact which is that I have never done ANYTHING! because for me the time has not come. I am NOT the "only stick it in my butthole" virgin or the "all but penis in vagina" virgin that is just plain stupid. I was stating that I dont need to be taught and some people that have had sex before need to be taught.
Truth

Flushing, NY

#28 Jul 5, 2011
Ok virgin girl if you say so. You expect it to magically come together once you meet the "right man". Let me have some of what you are smoking lmao.
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you still think and think and dont get the fact which is that I have never done ANYTHING! because for me the time has not come. I am NOT the "only stick it in my butthole" virgin or the "all but penis in vagina" virgin that is just plain stupid. I was stating that I dont need to be taught and some people that have had sex before need to be taught.
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#29 Jul 5, 2011
Truth wrote:
Ok virgin girl if you say so. You expect it to magically come together once you meet the "right man". Let me have some of what you are smoking lmao.
<quoted text>
oh new york? ha it makes sense now never you mind
Truth

Flushing, NY

#30 Jul 5, 2011
Uh huh keep living in your fantasy land weirdo.. Lmaoooo believe everything you see on the Internet eh?
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh new york? ha it makes sense now never you mind
Sweetie pie

Windermere, FL

#31 Jul 5, 2011
lol someone is sensitive
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#32 Jul 5, 2011
Caribbean riddims wrote:
<quoted text>
I really adore a lady that has set morals, respects and values herself..
It is very hard to know ladies like you exist..
I am very happy for you.. EMPRESS..
And thank you for your compliment
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#34 Jul 5, 2011
DocZaiius wrote:
Wow, you better not tell any black men! A full grown female black virgin is worth millions of dollars all cut up for Muti, Voodoo and Santeria.
lol thats all I date actually I've never dated out of my race. sometimes I just wanna get it over with without telling the guy, because I worry it can be a burden but the men I date are respectful and dont make me feel that way remember Im 23 the guys are young(yes and horny) but they understand where Im coming from.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#35 Jul 5, 2011
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
for who? why?
You because you said you were sexually abused.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#37 Jul 6, 2011
lalalalala wrote:
Men seem to say they like virgins, but their actions say otherwise. If you were to take a survey of all married women, I'd bet that the majority of these women weren't virgins before they were married. In fact, a sure fire way to ensure that you are lonely for the rest of your life is to tell a blk man you want to wait until marriage to have sex! So men claim to love virgins and sexual purity, but always end up catering to what they define as "sluts". And then strangely rant and rave when those loose women end up turning their lives inside out. Its weird. I dunno why men have such a love/hate relationship when it comes to women and sexuality. They just can't get it right.
COSIGN!! I said something similar on an earlier thread.....

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#38 Jul 6, 2011
Caribean girl wrote:
I was sexually abused when I was around 5 and 6 now I am 23 years old and am still a virgin its not because I want to wait til marriage, but it is because I am just simply waiting for a guy to repect me. None of the men I have ever dated know of my past they just assume that Im a girl that doesnt want to have sex or that I haven't met the right guy that will "lay it down for me". Sometimes I think if I tell them maybe they will understand but I dont want to be dumb because I know not everyone will be able to handle that well, and I honestly dont plan on telling anyone(might tell the guy I marry). The BM that I date do respect that I am a virgin but lol they get urges and I usually end it because I am not ready. Personally I dont think it is wrong to want to wait I mean I have never been with any guy for more than four months(none of them have really been worth much) I mean its not like I want to wait til marriage mind you I dont want to think about marriage until Im 30 so that would be a looong wait. I just started this topic because I want to hear your thoughts on Woman/Black women who are either Celibate or Virgins.
When is it an acception?
Do you really need to know the reason behind the celebacy or virginity?
How long of a wait is the dealbreaker for you? 2 mos? 5days?lol 8mos?
and how do you think you would feel/handle if your S.O. told you about her past abuse(70% of women have been abused). Would you be more careful? Freakout and run away?
I am not here to bash anyone I just am curious about how someone would react to these situations since each person is different it could be interesting.
Black men What is your take on this? other people are welcome to chime in if they want.:)
I haven't been on Topix for awhile, but if you are able you can look up some of my posts concerning waiting till marriage.(I did) and I don't regret my decision.
It's harder out here for women as each year goes by, so many women are not trying to maintain virginity or propriety period and men are like kids in a candy store. Just know that you are not alone in your decision, might seem like it, but I know plenty of other women who waited till marriage.
I say if you can surround yourself with likeminded women-I have fast tail friends too and when I was single, I felt like I was missing out while they were getting their freak on, most are still single, though one of them is getting married next month.
Looking back I didn't miss out. If it is meant to be, the man who is for you will come into your life and he will respect your wishes. Men trying to pressure you and clown you, is showing you what he is all about upfront.
Don't let naysayers make you feel back about your choice. Like one of my aunts told her coworker who was making fun of her for waiting till marriage. I can have what you have anytime, but you can never have what I have again. That shut her co worker right up. My aunt did marry btw and is still married 16 yrs later.
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#39 Jul 6, 2011
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on Topix for awhile, but if you are able you can look up some of my posts concerning waiting till marriage.(I did) and I don't regret my decision.
It's harder out here for women as each year goes by, so many women are not trying to maintain virginity or propriety period and men are like kids in a candy store. Just know that you are not alone in your decision, might seem like it, but I know plenty of other women who waited till marriage.
I say if you can surround yourself with likeminded women-I have fast tail friends too and when I was single, I felt like I was missing out while they were getting their freak on, most are still single, though one of them is getting married next month.
Looking back I didn't miss out. If it is meant to be, the man who is for you will come into your life and he will respect your wishes. Men trying to pressure you and clown you, is showing you what he is all about upfront.
Don't let naysayers make you feel back about your choice. Like one of my aunts told her coworker who was making fun of her for waiting till marriage. I can have what you have anytime, but you can never have what I have again. That shut her co worker right up. My aunt did marry btw and is still married 16 yrs later.
Thank you Lisa M. for that very powerful and encouraging post I needed that :)

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#40 Jul 7, 2011
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lisa M. for that very powerful and encouraging post I needed that :)
You are welcome.
Adam

London, UK

#41 Jul 7, 2011
Well done keep it up no sex before marriage is good in the bible quran torah etc be pure and wait for your wedding night babes you and your husband if both virgins would be good.
Kristina

United States

#42 Jul 7, 2011
Well i have a similar story...when i was a teenager i almost had sex with my boyfriend and i didnt want to lose my virginty but it was the heat of the moment...I thank god i didnt and the same day i went home i decided i would never let a male get that close to taking my most prized posseseion away...Years later i am a still virgin and now engaged and planning my wedding!!!!
Carribean girl

Ocala, FL

#43 Jul 7, 2011
Kristina wrote:
Well i have a similar story...when i was a teenager i almost had sex with my boyfriend and i didnt want to lose my virginty but it was the heat of the moment...I thank god i didnt and the same day i went home i decided i would never let a male get that close to taking my most prized posseseion away...Years later i am a still virgin and now engaged and planning my wedding!!!!
oh bless your heart some people dont understand that not everyon is the same so to "just do it" is impossible for me because I respect myself wayyy too much for that and will never just throw it away on some random guy im dating and congratulations!
Kristina

United States

#44 Jul 7, 2011
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh bless your heart some people dont understand that not everyon is the same so to "just do it" is impossible for me because I respect myself wayyy too much for that and will never just throw it away on some random guy im dating and congratulations!
Exactly!!!i always tell my niece not to give in and let her in on all the games men play.
Siena

UK

#45 Jul 11, 2011
Better off avoiding black men altogether. The small percentage of good black men are already taken..trust me!
wtf

Mount Morris, MI

#46 Jul 11, 2011
Kristina wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!i always tell my niece not to give in and let her in on all the games men play.
what games do black men play?
Carribean girl

Windermere, FL

#47 Jul 11, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
what games do black men play?
this was discussed earlier in the thread

"for me I dont think it is mind games but it can seem that way because if a man says he is ok with waiting but then acts differently that can be seen as a game to a woman. maybe I am being naive but personally I think it is the urges that a guy goes through he says he wants to wait because he does want to but when he sees me and we kiss he has urges :( but that dont mean im giving in "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,232,045
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 12 min Nikki 289
U.S. blacks get weaker every day! 15 min Cigar Face21 23
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? 26 min Jax 72
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 1 hr alex 90
White lady breaks her silence about black men!!! 1 hr Claire Gentry 91
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 1 hr Jax 441
New name for the USA. 1 hr Broken Synthesis 106
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr Broken Synthesis 251
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Ben YISRAEL 120,478