BW are not bad at all
DON JUAN

United States

#51 Mar 11, 2013
Ya wanna be a latin lover, what's wrong witcha that latino women don't want ya?
DON JUAN

United States

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Ya think an AAW want a weed cutter and lawn mower for a wedding present?
THE RELIC

United States

#53 Mar 11, 2013
Ya bytch, I know several AAW that got a latino necklace for life and have to wear a scarf to hide ya necklace.

Now push up on me!
Axe-Me-Anything

New Zealand

#54 Mar 11, 2013
DON JUAN wrote:
Ya wanna be a latin lover, what's wrong witcha that latino women don't want ya?
But nobody wants you, Momo. Who has ever given a fxck what you think on the topic of "lovers" except your rape victims.
THE RELIC

United States

#55 Mar 11, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
But nobody wants you, Momo. Who has ever given a fxck what you think on the topic of "lovers" except your rape victims.
Is this you? Ya deadbeat MFKER
-----
Custody | May 20, 2012 Hi, are aware that the poster Axe-Me-Anything has a bastard child that he didn't help raise?

the mother of his bastard child took the kid and moved far away and only allowed him week end visits.

what kind of horrible things do you think axe did to the mother of his child to cause her to do this?

and why did he allow his bastard child Alex to be taken away?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFH85H7NS72Q4 ... Report this post

-Axe-Me-Anything-| May 20, 2012 Custody wrote: Hi, are aware that the poster Axe-Me-Anything has a bastard child that he didn't help raise? the mother of his bastard child took the kid and moved far away and only allowed him week end visits. what kind of horrible things do you think axe did to the mother of his child to cause her to do this? and why did he allow his bastard child Alex to be taken away?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFH85H7NS72Q4
Axe-Me-Anything

New Zealand

#56 Mar 11, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this you? Ya deadbeat MFKER
-----
Custody | May 20, 2012 Hi, are aware that the poster Axe-Me-Anything has a bastard child that he didn't help raise?
the mother of his bastard child took the kid and moved far away and only allowed him week end visits.
what kind of horrible things do you think axe did to the mother of his child to cause her to do this?
-Axe-Me-Anything-| May 20, 2012 Custody wrote: Hi, are aware that the poster Axe-Me-Anything has a bastard child that he didn't help raise? the mother of his bastard child took the kid and moved far away and only allowed him week end visits. what kind of horrible things do you think axe did to the mother of his child to cause her to do this? and why did he allow his bastard child Alex to be taken away?
My son's in his first year of college, ON MY DIME, you penniless old fxck. Where are YOUR children? Rotting in a dumpster behind some Planned Parenthood in a ghetto shythole. What a joyful thought!

Yup.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#57 Mar 11, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
The following is from a bw which isn't filled with unrealistic bullschitt flattery.
--------
Black Woman: Shields of Deflection.
I was talking to a very close Sister of mine, and during the course of our conversation, we both felt that it seems among the Sisterhood, we can’t say we love the Black Man without receiving some sort of backlash from Black Women. In order for our Sisters to love us, we have to hate HIM. If we speak of the flaws and destructive behavior that we as Black Women have adapted its “throwing our Sisters under the bus“, but apparently it’s OK to throw him under the bus, then run him over. Whenever accountability of the Black Woman is mentioned, deflection always makes its presence known. I am always being told that I should speak more on fatherless homes, unemployed Black Men, uneducated Black Men……you know the usual he ain’t *** subjects.
These issues are talked about EVERYDAY, but when the contribution the Black Woman has made to the current state of the Black Family is mentioned, it’s a problem. It becomes well “we” should all work together. Really, because a minute ago it was all “he should do this,“he should do that”,“he abandoned his family“, He…He…HE….and now when the mirror is held up to us, it becomes “we“. It can’t become “we” until BOTH look at self.
The Black Woman says she has been proudly holding it down right…….so has that worked out for us? Teenage pregnancy and abortions are at an all-time high, our sons are being mis-educated and neglected, and by the hands of OUR negligence, they grow up to be the uneducated men we tell our daughters to stay away from, but we stood and WATCHED them be mis-educated and did NOTHING about it. Oh I forget, we only want to take credit for the GOOD things that happen in our community all that is negative, has nothing to do with us, we have contributed nothing right?
So there are no children being told that their father is no good from the mouths of the mothers’ right? So there are no children that are being told that their father abandoned them, but didn’t make mention of how he might have been PUSHED away. So there are no Black Men, being handcuffed by the child support system right? There are no Black Women that say they don’t need a man for anything right? There are no Black Women that speak to Black Men in a tone that COMPLETELY kills their spirit right? There are no Black Women that will HELP a man work for self, but will blast him if he doesn’t have a job right? Again, if the Black Woman is completely innocent, if she has done no wrong, and everything that is negative in our community falls on the shoulders of Black Men……..who in the HELL gave BIRTH to them? Whose wombs did these so called no good men come from?
This is not about playing the Blame Game, but it is about us as women, saying, you know what? We HAVE contributed to the destruction of the Black Family. We HAVE at times perpetuated the agenda of our enemy. We HAVE consistently exercised destructive behavior. I would like us to be honest enough to acknowledge that, WITHOUT saying, but it was because the Black Man____(fill in the blank.)
It seems that we are unable to admit our faults and flaws without diverting the attention BACK to the Brothers. We often speak of Black Men and the need for them to come and take back their Woman and communities, and we say this as if it is an easy task. Sure Black Man, come whisk your counterpart from the folds of our common enemy. The same enemy that fed her, clothed her, housed her and mis-educated her, come on and get her back. If Black Men attempted to reclaim us all, how many would follow him? How many would submit to him? How many would recognize him as the head?
Have u ever posted any of Tyler Perry comments about BM. If not u should.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#58 Mar 11, 2013
Lullaby wrote:
I mean I understand their unfortunate experiences. However, for them to reflect their own experiences on one entire group is irrational.
Exactly,but they still should just go for what they want I mean the'll make a thread of nonbw and bash BW but if BW doest it they gang up n tell u that u wrong.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#59 Mar 11, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post up the source of your justice statistics, then if you're so confident in the holiness of your and your latino ilk(even though anyone who's ever been around central and south americans knows different). Because, like I've said there are THOUSANDS of examples that show otherwise.
Like I said type it up cuz ww and bm beat latins in crimes against women by triple.
THE RELIC

United States

#60 Mar 11, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
My son's in his first year of college, ON MY DIME, you penniless old fxck. Where are YOUR children? Rotting in a dumpster behind some Planned Parenthood in a ghetto shythole. What a joyful thought!
Yup.
You got a history?
-------

Miguel

Perris, CA

#62 Mar 11, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Me = Post MULTIPLE peer reviewed studies that show the REAL dynamics between black fathers and their children(Plus I have the pleasure of being experienced in being an Afr'am man, myself).
You = Some pinche uncle Juan using your own bias outlook on what's going on between AA men and their children, and your "friends"
Well, guess what I live in Texas where there's a HUGE population of Central and Southern Americans, and there's this little well known stereotype that Hispanic, ESPECIALLY Salvadorian and Mexican men are known to sleep with their under age female relatives, under wraps. I can link you to ACTUAL hispanic women on the internet verifying this to be true. I have also heard this from Mexicans outside of the net as well, so there for it MUST be true, right? Care to explain that?
Well lucky u cuz facts proves other wise ask Tyler Perry.
Its true what u say just like alot of BM do it to their relatives but the diff is that BM is known to do it to male and females that's why alot people say Alot BM are DL. Am I correct. Thats whats cracly Lacking
THE RELIC

United States

#63 Mar 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly,but they still should just go for what they want I mean the'll make a thread of nonbw and bash BW but if BW doest it they gang up n tell u that u wrong.
Ya never seen THE RELIC glorify a white woman over a black woman. Now you're stepping in the red zone.
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#64 Mar 11, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a history?
-------
Yeah, I saw it when you posted it the first 1000 times, you senile piece of nigguh filth.

By the way, the fact that YOU created this post originally doesn't make it true. Because we know more than anything, everything you spout out of your banana masher is a lie.

Does it hurt to be 70 years old and know that ALL of your offspring were aborted at the very first opportunity by your rape victims? What's your legacy, fool? 100,000 Topix threads that nobody ever read?

*smirk*
Miguel

Perris, CA

#65 Mar 11, 2013
HEAVENLY wrote:
Stop lying. Latino women have told me all about ya mafia behavior.
If ya catch one of ya women in IRR, she will catch hell from a hot temper wet b--k.
That's why latino women have social inhibitions no different from Islamic women.
Ya hot headed, taco sauce drunk
is the racist and hater who does that.just what some BM do o got jumped before for dating BW n check this one of the Black guys was dating a LW and that LW is the one that told that crew cuz in turns out that none like LM/BW to mingle. That is so hypocrit..
Miguel

Perris, CA

#66 Mar 11, 2013
HEAVENLY wrote:
Let me catch ya azz in an AA community chasing after AAW.
U wont do anything. I live in the LBC on the black neighborhood.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#67 Mar 11, 2013
DON JUAN wrote:
Ya think an AAW want a weed cutter and lawn mower for a wedding present?
I respect latinas but am not attracted to them. I probably make more money than u. Even a lawn mower get more money than u cuz u dont have a job.
THE RELIC

United States

#68 Mar 11, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw it when you posted it the first 1000 times, you senile piece of nigguh filth.
By the way, the fact that YOU created this post originally doesn't make it true. Because we know more than anything, everything you spout out of your banana masher is a lie.
Does it hurt to be 70 years old and know that ALL of your offspring were aborted
*smirk*
You will see it 1000 more times
----

THE RELIC

United States

#69 Mar 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>is the racist and hater who does that.just what some BM do o got jumped before for dating BW n check this one of the Black guys was dating a LW and that LW is the one that told that crew cuz in turns out that none like LM/BW to mingle. That is so hypocrit..
No hablar wet b--k
THE RELIC

United States

#70 Mar 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I respect latinas but am not attracted to them. I probably make more money than u. Even a lawn mower get more money than u cuz u dont have a job.
Looks like ya english is improving puncho!
bob

Houston, TX

#72 Mar 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Well lucky u cuz facts proves other wise ask Tyler Perry.
Its true what u say just like alot of BM do it to their relatives but the diff is that BM is known to do it to male and females that's why alot people say Alot BM are DL. Am I correct. Thats whats cracly Lacking
Funny, because they have a name for little maricon(f&g) sex workers in Latin America on constant looking for rich white(US) & Europeans sugar daddies. Go watch the movies like "Sanky Panky" which delves into the underground gay sex work of Latino males who often times have children and girlfriends/wives at home.

I bet a rich white american sugar daddy is probably the reason you have a nice home in California right now, and aren't back across the border isn't it?

"Lila's House: Male Prostitution in Latin America"
http://www.amazon.com/Lilas-House-Prostitutio...

by PHd John Dececco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Moses 32,738
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ROY 1,396,477
VP Pick.... Christie or Gingrich 4 min Hillary 2016 6
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min southern at heart 2,137
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 6 min Skiff Azlaan 10
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 8 min tinypj 468
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min KiloEcho 46,636
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Moses 136,185
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 47 min Moses 43
Eurafrica 3 hr enoch powell 99
More from around the web