asian men and black women
First Prev
of 272
Next Last
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#5744 Jan 3, 2013
no one wants you sheboons get it through your thick wooly skulls. why would an asian man downgrade himself like that
BonitaBlackChica

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5745 Jan 4, 2013
Mark wrote:
I have dated many black women. I have no problem asking a black woman for a date. I take control and set the agenda. LEAH, it sounds like you have never meet a good looking confident asian man. If I like a girl I would stand up for her. I let my opinion be heard and don't back down to anyone. I am confident and go after what I want. I find that there is a lot in common with a asian man and a black women. We both have to go through a lot of shit in life. Yes there are a lot of pussy asian men out there. The guys need to get over their fear and date who they what you want in life, unless you try something new you will never know if you like that person. Live life for yourself and do what makes you happy, and f*ck people who object.
Ditto to that :)

Since: Jan 13

Renton, WA

#5746 Jan 19, 2013
Any asian guys lookIng for a curvy cute black girl give me ur skype;)

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#5747 Feb 6, 2013
I don't think there's anything wrong with that, I'll date an asian man gladly, isn't it just a matter of personal preference? Why make a big deal out of it!
Froze dai

Helensvale, Australia

#5748 Feb 15, 2013
I'm a gay man. I like hard jaws, big noses, broad shoulders, wide smiles. These are some of my criteria and what I'm just attracted to. This has nothing to do with race, but most Asian men don't have these traits therefore I'm not attracted to them.
I'm sympathetic that it must suck to be Asian if you're trying to date in a place with a majority of other race people, especially in the gay community, but I can't change what I find attractive.
If its racist that I'm not attracted to Asians, is it sexist that I don't like women?
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#5750 Feb 19, 2013
LEAH wrote:
I THINK THAT THIS WHOLE THING BETWEEN BLACK WOMAN AND ASIAN MEN WERE NEVER THERE AND WILL NEVER START TO EXIST..BLACK WOMAN AND ASIAN MEN ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT..AND IN MY OPINION I DONT THINK THAT AN ASIAN MAN WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE ANY BLACK WOMAN BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE TO SENSITIVE AND SO SHY..I LIKE A MAN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR ME AND WILL KNOW FROM THE BEGINNING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS,AND A MAN I KNOW FROMT HE BEGINNING THAT WILL KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME RIGHT JUST GUESSING FROMT THE START AND ALSO WHO CAN BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS ..NOT A BOY THAT WILL RATHER CRAWL UP INTO A SHELL AND IGNORE THE WORLD..IM SORRY BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
This is rude you are generalising asian men as weak, there are weak men in any race.
Im black

Westwood, MA

#5751 Apr 20, 2013
Leah, Asian men are not punks. Stop putting people in boxes. All black men are not thugs, All white men are not rednecks, all latino men don't want you bare foot and pregnant.
LEAH wrote:
I THINK THAT THIS WHOLE THING BETWEEN BLACK WOMAN AND ASIAN MEN WERE NEVER THERE AND WILL NEVER START TO EXIST..BLACK WOMAN AND ASIAN MEN ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT..AND IN MY OPINION I DONT THINK THAT AN ASIAN MAN WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE ANY BLACK WOMAN BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE TO SENSITIVE AND SO SHY..I LIKE A MAN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR ME AND WILL KNOW FROM THE BEGINNING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS,AND A MAN I KNOW FROMT HE BEGINNING THAT WILL KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME RIGHT JUST GUESSING FROMT THE START AND ALSO WHO CAN BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS ..NOT A BOY THAT WILL RATHER CRAWL UP INTO A SHELL AND IGNORE THE WORLD..IM SORRY BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
Im black

Roslindale, MA

#5752 Apr 20, 2013
Kudos to you. Well said, Asian men are very smart, they have a rich culture, and strength is not always found in your fist. Oh also, I didn't grow up in the burbs. I just know we all have our share of struggles. Asian men are definitely strong, look at their history. They have been oppressed much like the black man. Really who cares what people think....they think too much, and see very little.
Mark wrote:
I have dated many black women. I have no problem asking a black woman for a date. I take control and set the agenda. LEAH, it sounds like you have never meet a good looking confident asian man. If I like a girl I would stand up for her. I let my opinion be heard and don't back down to anyone. I am confident and go after what I want. I find that there is a lot in common with a asian man and a black women. We both have to go through a lot of shit in life. Yes there are a lot of pussy asian men out there. The guys need to get over their fear and date who they what you want in life, unless you try something new you will never know if you like that person. Live life for yourself and do what makes you happy, and f*ck people who object.
newsaga

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#5753 May 5, 2014
vera1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the penis thing, people crack me up making a big deal out of penis size too. The size would NEVER determine if I dated someone or not. Besides, you don't have to a freakin' "log jammer" to have an orgasm. If anything, if it's not too big it could stimulate the clitoris better, plus foreplay and kissing and other things will always work. There are tons of things they guy can do to make a girl feel good and have an orgasm and they don't have to have a "big" penis. That's so stupid and a myth anyway (in my own opinion, that is)
Watch Anime Online for Free in High Quality and Fast Streaming at http://www.anime4you.com/
newsaga

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#5754 May 5, 2014
Watch Anime Online for Free in High Quality and Fast Streaming at http://www.anime4you.com/
Ajay

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#5755 May 24, 2014
Im mixed with indian and something eos,i have no idea but my colour is kinda f***ed up bcause most of y complection is brownish,my boobs are yellowish,redish and brownish,my legs are shiney,my feet are tiny,in the palms of my hands are white and yellow comming up to my sholder light brown,black eyes ,black long shiney thick hair by my appearance i seem to be more atractive to serian men but i like asian men with long hair or a length up to their neak and if they do martial arts bcause it seems veeeeery sexy to me and if they are very playful,fun,i like black men who have a humor like chris rock and i like white men that almost look asian so lets just say i like all races of men,i also like chinese wemen bcause they are toooo cute and kind and very sweet and cooks amazing and such amazing culture i would really like to learn more about i quote "im not a lesbo" oh yh im from the caribbean,but "me lub fe nyam chinese food"-"i like to eat chinese food."
Niomy

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#5756 May 24, 2014
Wow this Ajay girl sounds just like me and i think you type of complection is a Maroon Indian,love their skin and the texture of hair,im also a lover of long hair martial artist asian men they aremsooo cute and girly lookin.
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#5757 May 24, 2014
Niomy wrote:
Wow this Ajay girl sounds just like me and i think you type of complection is a Maroon Indian,love their skin and the texture of hair,im also a lover of long hair martial artist asian men they aremsooo cute and girly lookin.
Girly men are no good. Get yourself a true brotha and experience back love.
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#5758 May 24, 2014
Niomy wrote:
Girly men are no goood. Get yourself a brotha and experience black love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 272
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 4 min MICHA 367
White Innovation 9 min Hakeem 20
If a man likes anal sex, does that make him gay? (Sep '10) 14 min Hakeem 402
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 17 min Post USA Era 4
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 30 min Moses 92
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 30 min Post USA Era 28
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 43 min Moses 71
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 58 min Moses 1,183
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr Drilling for the ... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,595