Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4929 May 24, 2011
bella24NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, we are talking about asian people like chinese, japanese, anything that ends ese..I don't see too many indian around with any other females. I don't find Indian attractive at all but I have my own preference. when women are speaking they are not including indian men into the asian category.. so your opinions do not matter.
LOL, that is so true!!!! I don't find many (actually any) women (black, white, or whatever) that are attracted to Southern Asian men (Indian, Pakistani, Afghani, Irani, Sri Lankan, etc.) Most people don't even consider them Asian. I've seen many children that claim to be half Black and Indian or Iranian but never seen their parents. It's not my preference at all. Bella24NYC, the person you replied too really thought his comment would hurt someone. WRONG!!!! LOL.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4930 May 25, 2011
Honey Graham wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that is so true!!!! I don't find many (actually any) women (black, white, or whatever) that are attracted to Southern Asian men (Indian, Pakistani, Afghani, Irani, Sri Lankan, etc.) Most people don't even consider them Asian. I've seen many children that claim to be half Black and Indian or Iranian but never seen their parents. It's not my preference at all. Bella24NYC, the person you replied too really thought his comment would hurt someone. WRONG!!!! LOL.
I think he just wanted to be part of the crowd..
Satans At Play

Elmhurst, NY

#4931 May 27, 2011
bella24NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he just wanted to be part of the crowd..
The fact of the matter is... any man from uk or elsewhere replying with name "indian" man are nothing but Devil spawn Agent tr0ll create hate and fight between different genders and ethnic groups.

Have u all not noticed this in many of their previous posts...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA5RH61JV7J32...

talking Sht, lies and BS under other races names? Is something new to u? They are miscreant bottom piles of humanity who do this kind of low, shady, menial job with the anonymity of online forums.

Go to that thread and see how talk sht about other races pretending to be the one from that race. How come these silly online threads could destroy or delude smart pragmatic minds is still something to think about.

But know this, there are evil satanic ppl at play who are here is these threads to create war and hatred between races... they have been doing this for a long a time and have been caught many many times!

Had to answer it on this thread because I had to defend myself.
Satans At Play

Elmhurst, NY

#4932 May 27, 2011
U might wanna add this post as ur referrence if u don't believe-

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJ2DC4PIBNQNL...

Read Bible, its those days u are living in.
JTF

Brooklyn, NY

#4933 May 27, 2011
Asian men and black woman thing is not a knew concept but you don't see it much in America. You will see black men and asian women but not many asian men an black woman. However, you do see the reverse in the caribbean and some latin american countries. Jamaica has a black quite a few black chinese for instance, i.e. Lisa from the RHOA, Asian father and black mother from the caribbean (but I don't know what island). I have a friend that's this combo and she's from latin america, cuba and has the cuban chinese and I was told by a cuban once there is a black cuban chinese population (chinese fathers/black mothers) for several reasons.

Oh, I almost forgot, I know woman from Belize who married a chinese-american surgeon, albeit, his mama didn't attend the wedding (lol) but they got married anyway, right here in NY and now they live in Hawaii.

Location hidden

#4934 May 28, 2011
JTF wrote:
Asian men and black woman thing is not a knew concept but you don't see it much in America. You will see black men and asian women but not many asian men an black woman. However, you do see the reverse in the caribbean and some latin american countries. Jamaica has a black quite a few black chinese for instance, i.e. Lisa from the RHOA, Asian father and black mother from the caribbean (but I don't know what island). I have a friend that's this combo and she's from latin america, cuba and has the cuban chinese and I was told by a cuban once there is a black cuban chinese population (chinese fathers/black mothers) for several reasons.
Oh, I almost forgot, I know woman from Belize who married a chinese-american surgeon, albeit, his mama didn't attend the wedding (lol) but they got married anyway, right here in NY and now they live in Hawaii.
Thanks for your post. I do agree that the ambw mix just hasn't been seen in the United States. One half of my family is from the caribbean, so me dating and marrying an Asian man isn't a huge deal (actually both sides support me dating Asian men). I get alot of problems from Americans (non- Caribbean Americans). But thank you again for your post. I really love hearing about married ambw couples.:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#4935 May 28, 2011
SydZizZle wrote:
Man am I glad that this topic is brought up~ I am a half black half white teenage girl and I, for one reason or another, am extremely attracted to Japanese guys. I did some research when I was smaller and fell in love with their principals and daily life. From what I've read on this forum, it seems like it's not impossible, but unlikely that I'll ever be able to date one. I get told that I'm pretty/cute by random people ALL THE TIME!!! Lol, not to sound conceited, but I was wondering if that counts for asians? Do they count more on looks, or personality? How likely do you think it is that I will be able to date a Japanese man? Thanks for the help :)
Hey have been researching and its all a lie. Asian and Blacks historically have always worked together. And contrary to the racist on this forum, Asian and Blacks are more aware of each other than what you think. Try this site for starters....http://bwamu2.ning .com/ Alot of the barriers depend upon region. Trust me!!!
Ladrea

Richmond, VA

#4936 Jun 2, 2011
indian man wrote:
in this world only a few minoritys of none black men like black women most black women are yukky i would never i would feel ashamed and embaressed walking downm the street with a black woman on my side blkack women most of them are gremlins thats why you dont see many6 men dateing black women .
u suck
JazzyJane

Bronx, NY

#4937 Jun 3, 2011
I'm wondering about the mentions of festishing asian men and myself. I have always been interested in asian men. No necessarily specifically I just grew up including them in the pool of crushes I had. Loved Dante Basco, and drooled over Russel Wong every week watching vanishing son and Jet li -wow he can really hurt someone. I have gone out on a few dates with east asian men and it never really went anyway but I'm very picky in general so that doesn't mean anything. I did really really like this asian man in college (I lived down the hall from him) and I really believed he liked me too. I noticed that when he was really feeling a strong connection to me he practically vanished. I didn't know that much about customs and he wasn't born in the US but lived here for a long time. Anyway when the end of the year approached (he was graduating)he he suddenly reappeared and started visiting me again but often would just come to my door (it was usually open-how metaphorical) and he would just watch me with a sad, wistful expression.
Anyway, where was I going with this? lol. It wasn't until recently I started zoning in on asian men specifically and this all started with my addiction to K-drama. This is where I'm wondering if I'm fitting some sort of fetish category. The man reason that I have become so focused is because of the way they tend to fall in love. I'm a more slow person when it comes to romance. I tended to watch Jane Austin type of dramas because they were more chaste and focused more on love then on sex. Again that's how I am but I don't live in a culture that behaves that way, especially not in NY. What I love even more about it was being able to find that culture set of values in current times. Of course I know that I korean and heck, I'm not even sure how accurate it is to their lives (we know how true to life hollywood is to romance ;-I). Plus, even if it were true, I don't speak Korean nor am I in Korea so it's not as if I could really date them. I trust that the westernized Asian men are going to follow the same rules that I'm avoiding so I'm not sure where that leaves me not to mention that I can't blanket my feelings about korean dating culture to all Asian men.
Wow have you ever had an instance where you have so much to say you have trouble getting it all out in any way that makes sense?

“There's a hollow sound”

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

where your heart use to be

#4938 Jun 4, 2011
randomperson- wrote:
Well I'm a black girl and no I'm not a light skin black girl haha, defining oneself through color is ridiculous period. But yes its this Chinese guy in my orchestra class and he has swaggg (y) nd he is the top of our class... Wen we first met we did not talk at all but now we are so comfortable with each other. I have to admit I had to speak to him first but I'm glad I did because he is such an awesome guy:)
That's really cool. My best friend of 16 years (who is Filipino) introduced me to a Chinese guy friend of mine. At first, it was the same as your scenario; we didn't talk much, just exchanged a few random glances. However, HE spoke to me first when I saw him again (I was waaaaaaaaay too shy to talk to him, even though I was dying to). As I got to know him more, I learned he was a very talkative, friendly, and playful person.
diamon

Detroit, MI

#4939 Jun 6, 2011
I've dated a south asian from pakistan.He was born and raise their.He has beeenn this country for almost three yrs.He's very nice ,very inteelugent,and always treats me good,but here is a side to him I don't know,he never talks about anything that might arouse my or his emotions,he never argues,fusses or raises his voice.I've been trying to get him to show something,but he just smiles and goes along with what ever I say without comments.He has not gain all of my trsut because he never opens up.What could he be hiding?

Since: Jun 11

Darby, PA

#4940 Jun 7, 2011
indian man wrote:
in this world only a few minoritys of none black men like black women most black women are yukky i would never i would feel ashamed and embaressed walking downm the street with a black woman on my side blkack women most of them are gremlins thats why you dont see many6 men dateing black women .
I don't even consider Idians asian. Lol. We don't want you, so don't worry.
Dating In NYC

Newark, NJ

#4941 Jun 10, 2011
I'm dating a Chinese-American man and
I'm Native American and Black. It's sad in this day and age we still get looks as if we have 2 heads. Lol

“Humanity is exclusive.”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4942 Jun 10, 2011
Why is it such a shock and topic of discussion when black women date outside of their race? If I like a man Black,White,Asian,Indian that's my business. right? There are gorgeous men in every racial group and I'm open to them all :-)

Location hidden

#4943 Jun 11, 2011
branded22 wrote:
Why is it such a shock and topic of discussion when black women date outside of their race? If I like a man Black,White,Asian,Indian that's my business. right? There are gorgeous men in every racial group and I'm open to them all :-)
It's such a shock because its been said that Black women are only attracted to or want Black men. Thus making it shocking and a huge deal for us to give other race of men a second look or have any interest in them. Blame it on all the 80's- 90's (probably back further) movies and books released. They all portrayed Black women looking for the "perfect man" and he could only be a brutha and no other race could compare or be better. That's a bunch a bull.... but whatever. It use to really bother me when I compliment a man of another race for being attractive or sexy and I hear, "Oh, I thought Black women are only attracted to Black men." Thank God I don't get that response much but the guys still seem shocked and are flattered. I've noticed that when Black women finds a man attractive regardless of race, the guys self esteem seems to raise a bit. We do have that effect,:)lol.

I just hope that one day this concept of Black women dating & marrying other races won't be such a shock anymore.
mixedblackbeauty

Brooklyn, NY

#4944 Jun 13, 2011
indian man wrote:
I couldn't help but respond 2 this u sound so racist,illiterate and backwards there are very beautiful clean well organized black females out there... ur passing ur place describing us black women as yucky have u indians looked at urself y'all are just hairy and odd the funny thing is my bf of 4 years is indian and u wouldnt catch him dead with an I.dian girl he's a real man that looks 4 real attributes in a woman including breast ass and curves so keep ur low down dirty small minded comments to urself

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4945 Jun 13, 2011
It is true, asian men do not have the..biggest "thing" but I do not lookat that, it is the way they carry themselves, they have hugeee ego's and that is a problem
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Temecula, CA

#4946 Jun 14, 2011
I've seen model-looking Black women with the Japaneze businessmen in Vegas, but other than $money$ AA sisters do not remotely desire Azian men or White men. This issue is a crock and belongs in the round file.

Now Black women and LATIN men - where there's smoke there's usually a fire!

Level 1

Location hidden

#4947 Jun 14, 2011
Scox wrote:
I've seen model-looking Black women with the Japaneze businessmen in Vegas, but other than $money$ AA sisters do not remotely desire Azian men or White men. This issue is a crock and belongs in the round file.
yep lots od passion with Latin men yum
Dating In NYC

Newark, NJ

#4948 Jun 15, 2011
Scox wrote:
You sound stupid...just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I personally am not attracted to Latin men..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 118,553
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yip Lee 1,224,617
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 6 min Trench 3
I hate white women they are evil (Jan '14) 12 min Bobby T Canada 37
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 19 min UruEuWauWau 400
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 33 min Kelly A Sill 123,690
Do Black Men Like Redhaired White Girls? 38 min SisterRose 10
Why do I hate white people so much? 2 hr YIM 181
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 1,236
Freddie Gray's knife 3 hr Bam 43