Lady An

AOL

#426 Apr 24, 2007
justineloveseiji wrote:
Hello everyone!(: I am a 16 year old black female and recently
I've developed a strong interest in asian guys! They're not an
obessesion but they're definately my current perferece. They're
appearence and culture is stands out from other enthicities and
they're appearence is to die for...jet-black silky hair, almond
-shaped eyes, cocoa-butter skin...woah gotta lil lost there xD
lol. Anyhow, I've become interested in A.M./B.F. females so I was
bored one night and googled the topic(how nerdy I know). By my
research(which included reading this forum) the obstacles that
sway an increased population of am/bf are...
*stereotypes: you know that black women are agressive, loud,
ghetto. and asians are superior,shy,and weak. AS IF! I am black
but I am usually the quietest person in my class and I am more
passive more than anything and ghetto and my name can't even be used
same sentence....and this doesn't just apply to me, it can apply to
plenty of black girls. as for they asians like every other race they
love to socialize and be very loud and agressive. any human can!!
of black girls.
*parents: its problemly not likely that black parents will reject an
asian dude entering the family so let's jump right into the asian side.
alot of parents and grandparents are traditional so bringing a blackie
into the fam after years of filapinos, japs, or koreans might give them
somewhat of a disturbing wakeup call if they're not exactly interracially
open-mided. other reasons could also be because they think have stereotypes
on black people being uneducated, ghetto, and other crap or because they they
did not wish to have part-black grandchildren.
*cluelessness(if thats a word): This plays a BIG factor. Most asians think
black girls are and will be never intrested in a them so they don't even try talking
to them.(atleast this is my best hypthothesis) a blk girl will probably think that
asian guys are not into them as well and they are traditionally into pretty asian girls.
They'll probably believe this is true since am/bf are rare. But truth is asians and blacks
DO find each other attractive!!! Here's some proof
(this is a poll I copied and pasted from another site)
Assuming you are an Asian male, which of the following most attracts you to African American females?
Their facial features | 36%
Their physique | 36%
Their attitude and personality | 27%
Their education & cultural values | 1%
Assuming you are an Asian male, which of the following most dissuades you from relations with African American females?
I don't find them physically attractive.| 2%
I don't find their personalities and attitudes appealing.| 7%
I don't think they would find me attractive.| 67%
I'd rather not deal with the disapproval of family.| 24% Assuming you are an African American female, which of the following most attracts you to Asian males?
Their facial features | 77%
Their physique | 4%
Their attitude and personality | 15%
Their education & cultural values | 4%
Assuming you are an African American female, which of the following most dissuades you from relations with Asian males?
I don't find them physically attractive.| 0%
I don't find their personalities and attitudes appealing.| 9%
I don't think they would find me attractive.| 78%
I'd rather not deal with the disapproval of family and friends.| 13%
That is very interesting. Thank you for sharing that.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#427 Apr 24, 2007
I rarely see Asian men and Black women. I mostly see Asian women and White men.

--------
I'm an African American pollster, I help the Black voice be heard, click on the link below to complete our polls.
http://www.fifthproject.org/
Kathy Kat

Killeen, TX

#428 Apr 24, 2007
Lady An wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in southeast Killeen (a relatively new neighborhood) almost in Harker Heights. Yes, there are many Asians (especially Koreans) in this area and I like that. A friend suggested I take up a martial art^^. I go to Austin all the time and I have siblings living down there. Have you been to that new Chinatown Center?
I live off of W.S.Young... No I havent been to Chinatown center where is it located???
Lady An

AOL

#429 Apr 24, 2007
Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>I live off of W.S.Young... No I havent been to Chinatown center where is it located???
It's on North Lamar. The address is 10901 North Lamar. Their webside is www.chinatownaustin.com

Good Luck.
Tim

Macomb, IL

#430 Apr 24, 2007
Yeh White guys are taking All the Asian women but have u seen the kind of women they are with. They are taking women that the locals wouldn't fuck even if these bitches put brown bags over their faces.

THANKS WHITE GUYS FOR TAKING ALL OF OUR UGLY WOMEN AND GIVING UGLY ASIAN CHICKS HOPE THAT THERE ARE DUMB FUCKERS LIKE YOU OUT THERE WHO ARE EITHER BLIND OR DESPERATE.

Oh another thing is, chicks that dig crackers/westerners tend to be from a lower social economic background coz all the pretty and rather well off asian women that I know do not have a preference for any particular race.
Tim

Macomb, IL

#431 Apr 24, 2007
OH and when I was in School, I was very popular with African American women and I am Asian. I wouldn't mind dating a black women.
This is what one black women told me about Asians.
she said that most of the time, Asians dont come across as being cool and finds most of them nerdy. and when she talks to them, they just can't find a common topic to talk about. And the fact that Asians are smaller doesn't help either.
But in reality, I think Asians are more racist towards blacks, I visited Asia and there was so much dislikes for people with dark skin color that I find really stupid.
But on the contrary, in Japan, chicks will fuck any black guys that they find over there, I wish I was black when I am in Japan.
GREENLEAFBREATHE R

United States

#432 Apr 25, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh you sound really nice SF. I'm glad you found topix because you're very level headed and we need more of that here. You're super nice too, which helps. I've heard of kama sutra and its various positions. I just need to see pictures of it I guess. I'm going to check out that link you've provided. You kind of remind me of Alex, exbf (N.Korean). He was 29 when we met, and I was 19 at the time. He works in the computer technology industry, but he went back to school for law. Me, I'm in college right now for Criminal Justice here in Denver. I plan on doing forensic science or maybe even a prosecutor. I'm still undecided. I also plan on owning my own business someday, preferrably a nice cajun/creole restaurant.
LOL UR OBSESED WITH THIS ALEX DUDE
GREENLEAFBREATHE R

United States

#433 Apr 25, 2007
Lady An wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Houston does have a large Asian population. It's a fun city but it's about a 3 hour drive from here. I think the young lady who captures Yao's heart will be a lucky lady. Thanks for the info. I actually watch Asian dramas (especially Korean dramas) all the time and I'm a big fan. I suppose the issue really isn't where to find Asian men because I know where they are. I believe the real issue is getting past these racial barriars. I go places here in Central Texas and see gorgeous, intelligent Asian men. I want to talk to them and get to know them but something holds me back. I suppose I don't have enough confidence, I fear rejection, and I wonder if they'll see me for who I really am (smart, independent, focused, caring person). Sometimes I wonder if they judge me before getting to know me. Thanks again for the suggestion. Best wishes.
YEA JUST DO WHAT YOU WANA DO, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE THINKING BACK ON SOME "I SHOULD HAVE APPROACHED THAT SKINNY ASIAN GUY WITH THE GLASSES, HE SEEMED REALLY NICE"
GREENLEAFBREATHE R

United States

#434 Apr 25, 2007
Tim wrote:
Yeh White guys are taking All the Asian women but have u seen the kind of women they are with. They are taking women that the locals wouldn't fuck even if these bitches put brown bags over their faces.
THANKS WHITE GUYS FOR TAKING ALL OF OUR UGLY WOMEN AND GIVING UGLY ASIAN CHICKS HOPE THAT THERE ARE DUMB FUCKERS LIKE YOU OUT THERE WHO ARE EITHER BLIND OR DESPERATE.
Oh another thing is, chicks that dig crackers/westerners tend to be from a lower social economic background coz all the pretty and rather well off asian women that I know do not have a preference for any particular race.
LOL SOME WHITE BOY SNATCHED UP UR SISTER OR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING, I CAN TELL YOU SCORNED
SFAznGuy

United States

#435 Apr 25, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh you sound really nice SF. I'm glad you found topix because you're very level headed and we need more of that here. You're super nice too, which helps. I've heard of kama sutra and its various positions. I just need to see pictures of it I guess. I'm going to check out that link you've provided. You kind of remind me of Alex, exbf (N.Korean). He was 29 when we met, and I was 19 at the time. He works in the computer technology industry, but he went back to school for law. Me, I'm in college right now for Criminal Justice here in Denver. I plan on doing forensic science or maybe even a prosecutor. I'm still undecided. I also plan on owning my own business someday, preferrably a nice cajun/creole restaurant.
Hey Ashley,

Thanks for the good words. Your old bf sounds like a nice guy. I would highly suggest you explore ways to get your own business going. That way, there is no need to deal with glass ceiling etc. Education is powerful and I always recommend people to get more education.
Kathy Kat

Killeen, TX

#436 Apr 25, 2007
Tim wrote:
Yeh White guys are taking All the Asian women but have u seen the kind of women they are with. They are taking women that the locals wouldn't fuck even if these bitches put brown bags over their faces.
THANKS WHITE GUYS FOR TAKING ALL OF OUR UGLY WOMEN AND GIVING UGLY ASIAN CHICKS HOPE THAT THERE ARE DUMB FUCKERS LIKE YOU OUT THERE WHO ARE EITHER BLIND OR DESPERATE.
Oh another thing is, chicks that dig crackers/westerners tend to be from a lower social economic background coz all the pretty and rather well off asian women that I know do not have a preference for any particular race.
why dont you tell us how you really feel!!!!!!
Kathy Kat

Killeen, TX

#437 Apr 25, 2007
Lady An wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on North Lamar. The address is 10901 North Lamar. Their webside is www.chinatownaustin.com
Good Luck.
I know exactly where North Lamar is. Thanks...
SFAznGuy

United States

#438 Apr 25, 2007
Tim - I think there are Asian women who are married to some of the most powerful people in the country. For example, Rupert Mordoch who owns FOX and many media outlets is married to an Asian women.

I don't have a problem with interracial marriage based on mutual respect. I can't stand white men who married/dating Asian women based on stereotype. For that matter, same applies to men of all other races. The stereotype against Asian women is like a poisoned honey. It is a double edged sword full of racial and sexist stereotypes.

This is why AM/BF relationship is like going totally against what this society thinks. It is not the norm and it is not the status quo and it can be as beautiful as any relationship in the world.
Kathy Kat

Killeen, TX

#439 Apr 25, 2007
SFAznGuy wrote:
Tim - I think there are Asian women who are married to some of the most powerful people in the country. For example, Rupert Mordoch who owns FOX and many media outlets is married to an Asian women.
I don't have a problem with interracial marriage based on mutual respect. I can't stand white men who married/dating Asian women based on stereotype. For that matter, same applies to men of all other races. The stereotype against Asian women is like a poisoned honey. It is a double edged sword full of racial and sexist stereotypes.
This is why AM/BF relationship is like going totally against what this society thinks. It is not the norm and it is not the status quo and it can be as beautiful as any relationship in the world.
powerful...
Ashley

Littleton, CO

#440 Apr 25, 2007
GREENLEAFBREATHER wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL UR OBSESED WITH THIS ALEX DUDE
Not obsessed honey, just miss him lol.(shhhhh, don't tell my current boyfriend)
Ashley

Littleton, CO

#441 Apr 25, 2007
SFAznGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ashley,
Thanks for the good words. Your old bf sounds like a nice guy. I would highly suggest you explore ways to get your own business going. That way, there is no need to deal with glass ceiling etc. Education is powerful and I always recommend people to get more education.
Thanks SF for the encouragement. My old boyfriend....yeah he was a nice guy for sure. My Father have always preached about us getting a higher education no matter what.
warbabyboo

Wimbledon, UK

#442 Apr 25, 2007
Mark wrote:
I have dated many black women. I have no problem asking a black woman for a date. I take control and set the agenda. LEAH, it sounds like you have never meet a good looking confident asian man. If I like a girl I would stand up for her. I let my opinion be heard and don't back down to anyone. I am confident and go after what I want. I find that there is a lot in common with a asian man and a black women. We both have to go through a lot of shit in life. Yes there are a lot of pussy asian men out there. The guys need to get over their fear and date who they what you want in life, unless you try something new you will never know if you like that person. Live life for yourself and do what makes you happy, and f*ck people who object.
Damn good answer! Race is only important in so far as it helps us to understand each other better if we are aware of the cultural diferences we have and the way that we grew up. Apart from that, its our spirits that bring us together and therefore if we have understanding and willingness to embrace each others culture whilst still retaining who we are and being open to love then that will always win out. I hear a lot of people talking s**t about race like we aint al human. The way some people talk you'd think we were trying to mate humans with klingons! Everybody keep it real. If you like a particular race of person then thats cool, go for it, but know that at the end of the day its the true connection of two people that brings love, and the desire to do everything in your power to make your relationship work. If the basis for getting together was fake in any way then sooner or later the cracks will appear. I'm a black woman, i date any race of guy as long as he's about what i'm about. i don't let anyone else's opinion sway me, its my life not theirs. love is love and if you're lucky enough to find it in your then why the hell are you going to let race stand in the way.
Lady An

AOL

#443 Apr 25, 2007
SFAznGuy wrote:
Tim - I think there are Asian women who are married to some of the most powerful people in the country. For example, Rupert Mordoch who owns FOX and many media outlets is married to an Asian women.
I don't have a problem with interracial marriage based on mutual respect. I can't stand white men who married/dating Asian women based on stereotype. For that matter, same applies to men of all other races. The stereotype against Asian women is like a poisoned honey. It is a double edged sword full of racial and sexist stereotypes.
This is why AM/BF relationship is like going totally against what this society thinks. It is not the norm and it is not the status quo and it can be as beautiful as any relationship in the world.
I like that. I appreciate your way of thinking.
Kelly

United States

#444 Apr 25, 2007
Ashley,
The Kama Sutra as translated here
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sex/kama/index.ht...
Any Barnes & Noble or Border's Books definitely has at least one version in stock.
It's a dumb question to ask a South Asian man about the Kama Sutra or the Ananga Ranga because they were written hundreds of years ago. However, The temples of Khajuraho, Manasallosa, and Bhatkal in India were created long ago as well but they remain as temples depicting some of the erotic art found in the Kama Sutra. Some examples are here: http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/erotica/intro.h...
Click around, the site is informative without being vulgar.
SFAznGuy

United States

#445 Apr 26, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks SF for the encouragement. My old boyfriend....yeah he was a nice guy for sure. My Father have always preached about us getting a higher education no matter what.
Hey Ashley - Your dad is a smart man. Brain is your most powerful weapon. Brain is what separates us from other animals. The term "brain over matter" is very true. I really hope you achieve your goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 min Redefined 33,471
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Mac Daddy 123,629
"JOHNNY" why did early foreign born white sett... 3 min Sir jethro 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Undisputed Facts 115,074
IS TOPIX'S Will E Lynch a racist who needs to ... 6 min jamespickett 1
Robert Mugabe is the greatest 6 min anonymous 15
News Race motive seen in delay to vote in Loretta Ly... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 24
Socialism has worked in several nations. ------... 1 hr Will E Lynch 8
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr busted 725
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr Moorspeaks 6,669
More from around the web