OMG why do black guys think every rac...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#662 Mar 14, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
The black male's partnering with women for dating, sex, relationships, etc. is becoming so artificial that most blacks might as well venture towards online dating sites, where there's little presence of chemistry or soul.
In America today, black men are almost completely void of producing any type of emotional connection or attachment with any race of woman.
Fewer women than ever want blacks first unless the main nexus is desperation. There's still a substantial amount of blacks with women but generally, most of those women feel they're somehow disadvantaged, not because they want to.
Yet every time I step out of my front door into the real world outside of the assbackwards world of Topix...there's some woman making a play for me!

Sorry...but no....I don't buy it...what else you got?
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#663 Mar 14, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet every time I step out of my front door into the real world outside of the assbackwards world of Topix...there's some woman making a play for me!
Sorry...but no....I don't buy it...what else you got?
Hey Brother. I am glad you are back.

Anyway, yes Black men and black women who know their worth are not insecure at all. I could care less about what non-blacks think of me. I care about what the CREATOR thinks of me and how can I improve the world. Topix is full of haters and rational human beings. So, we should not worry about the haters. We are real, we love Black Sisters, and we will continue to fight for black liberation.

It is Black Love or Bust with me too.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#664 Mar 23, 2014
Once the textbook black man manages to overcome his anger, opens his eyes, and gets into the real world, he then realizes white women are, at least on the general scale, not in solidarity with him as he'd like to believe and propagandize. Evidence can be seen everywhere. Even their own race of woman barely want them.
chris

Ashburn, VA

#667 Apr 4, 2014
You need to learn to just ignored it. Yea, they will probably get offended & start calling you a bitch or other vulgar statements because you didn't say yes to just giving them oral, anal or vaginal sex on the spot but just keep walking. They are disgusting apes that have zero morals & think if they ask for sex that anyonone will just give in. In fact they will even say that stuff when walking hand in hand with boyfriends (I know from experience) & only the blacks did that. They need to be taught a lesson... ;)
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

#668 Apr 8, 2014
Especially throughout America, most black males know they're the least-wanted race of male by any race of woman (save for the desperate) including his own, which is why they can be seen all over the internet constantly struggling to validate themselves.
Thelma

Turlock, CA

#669 Apr 13, 2014
Every time I've been harassed, stared at, or rudely confronted in public by a male...it has been a black guy. Every. Single. Time. I dress conservatively. I mind my own business. I don't bother anyone and don't want to fkng be bothered by some black asshat with a testosterone level higher than his IQ. Fuck off, mind your own business, and leave people alone.

For all you black guys out there that like to harass women--listen up. Or read up....if you can. I don't stop and talk to strange, rude men that approach me aggressively. If you say something stupid, like "Heeey mama. Wuz up witch you baby. Lookin good. Hey don't you ignore me. Look over here. I'm talking to you!!!" Don't be surprised if I ignore you and keep walking. One black guy at a subway stop actually got in my face because I ignored his rude, stupid advances.

For some reason, these black men think they have a RIGHT to annoy and harass women. And it pisses me off to no freaking end.
JimiHendrixHadMa nyWW

UK

#670 Apr 13, 2014
This is a white boy lol!
Thelma wrote:
Every time I've been harassed, stared at, or rudely confronted in public by a male...it has been a black guy. Every. Single. Time. I dress conservatively. I mind my own business. I don't bother anyone and don't want to fkng be bothered by some black asshat with a testosterone level higher than his IQ. Fuck off, mind your own business, and leave people alone.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#671 Apr 13, 2014
JimiHendrixHadManyWW wrote:
This is a white boy lol!
<quoted text>
Why do you not believe this happens to women? Even if it is a man, it certainly doesn't change the reality that most women endure this harassment exactly as stated.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#673 May 2, 2014
Any individual who rejects Angry Black Theory is automatically presumed to be a "white boy" or "white man", illustrating they're the black's biggest antagonists. To most BM, any woman of any race who don't prefer black is automatically judged a "ho" or "nuts". In America alone, there must be dozens of millions of "hoes".

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#675 May 5, 2014
Thelma wrote:
Every time I've been harassed, stared at, or rudely confronted in public by a male...it has been a black guy. Every. Single. Time. I dress conservatively. I mind my own business. I don't bother anyone and don't want to fkng be bothered by some black asshat with a testosterone level higher than his IQ. Fuck off, mind your own business, and leave people alone.
For all you black guys out there that like to harass women--listen up. Or read up....if you can. I don't stop and talk to strange, rude men that approach me aggressively. If you say something stupid, like "Heeey mama. Wuz up witch you baby. Lookin good. Hey don't you ignore me. Look over here. I'm talking to you!!!" Don't be surprised if I ignore you and keep walking. One black guy at a subway stop actually got in my face because I ignored his rude, stupid advances.
For some reason, these black men think they have a RIGHT to annoy and harass women. And it pisses me off to no freaking end.
How funny...because I'm a bm....happily married to a bw....

With a wedding ring on my ring finger....I'm pretty conservative and well groomed in my appearance as well (Jos A. Banks,Brooks Bros,Eddie Baue,Lands'end r etc)...I speak well,I'm well traveled,I have a college education...I drive a nice car and I live in a nice community with my black wife and children!

I've never been into white women in my entire life....I've had countless opportunities...but they don't do it for me...and never have...yet they feel free to get in my face,boldly make comments,asks personal questions...and even try to overlook my wife at times...making what are often very forward and to me...offensive assumptions!

As if all bm are looking for them...we're not...most of us don't even want Becky nor her sister or cousin...because most of us know that she's not all that!

But here's thing since there are bm who have bought into the great "Myth of Becky"....and because these guys do in fact hook up with white women...who are up for it....there are now both bm and ww who think that all of the members of the group in question are open to being with them....but we're not!

*This whole exchange brings to mind the white woman who most recently boldly referred to me as "Chocolate Dreamboat"...while I was Looking for mother's day gifts for my mom and my wife...somehow she thought that this was okay..while .I was offended...I'm not her chocolate dream boat!

So rest your nerves...some of you are just as presumptuous and annoying as some bm are!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#676 May 20, 2014
And if or when a white woman who's even moderately attractive declares she's willing to date a black man, they converge on her faster than a big school of carp in a pond after you drop in a piece of bread.

Even some young women who've dated a black at least once in her life have verified this account. Attractive non-black women don't come the black's way too often. Even their own race of women barely want them.
ashleigh

Houston, TX

#677 May 22, 2014
Lol because they want to believe they are the most desired thing.they are very cocky.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#678 May 22, 2014
ashleigh wrote:
Lol because they want to believe they are the most desired thing.they are very cocky.
Or how about this....we're just men...like all other men....and like other men...we go after what we find appealing!

And again....if ww are in fact hooking up with us....and they are...then why wouldn't we think that some ww are open to dating out?

How can bw complain about bm dating out....but at the same time...we're to believe that no ww are interested in dating the right man...who happens to be black?
Tyrell

Borger, TX

#679 May 23, 2014
T-B0S wrote:
Especially throughout America, most black males know they're the least-wanted race of male by any race of woman (save for the desperate) including his own, which is why they can be seen all over the internet constantly struggling to validate themselves.
Actually South Asian guys are the least desirable. And this forum is a bogus, black man bashing waste of time. Black guys are the most hated on this sites, but we are the epitome of masculinty
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#680 May 30, 2014
Black males are considered the bottom of the barrel in American society and as such, only attract particular women who've drifted towards the same caliber. With so many people in America, there's always gonna be exceptions to the rule, but we must be careful not to confuse exceptions with generalization.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#681 May 30, 2014
Ego.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#685 Jun 4, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Black males are considered the bottom of the barrel in American society and as such, only attract particular women who've drifted towards the same caliber. With so many people in America, there's always gonna be exceptions to the rule, but we must be careful not to confuse exceptions with generalization.
Clearly....you have some very serious mental/emotional issues to contend with!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#686 Jun 12, 2014
Throughout America, and probably abroad (U.K. for example), angry black males have been known to try to teach non-black women to hate non-black men (especially when both genders are white). However, despite the fact it's a pattern that seems to be increasing, they seem to be making little progress on this endeavor.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#687 Jun 12, 2014
They have turned their backs on black women and their children for other women.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#688 Jun 20, 2014
With exception of only a few nationalists, most black men praise their fellow brethren who date, or are involved non-black women (especially white), even though these particular types of women are often rejects or frequent leftovers. Nonetheless, Almost all BM tend to view most non-black women as a prize and an upgrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 min ais2fire 6,416
Black Women are the most fertile women. (Nov '09) 5 min Bro-Ant 198
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 7 min Biracial girl 729
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 13 min Sonya Davis 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Chokwe V 1,406,572
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 36 min MICHAX 418
Dear White People 47 min kracker 317
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 2 hr nave 66
More from around the web