White women are spineless racist liar...
hey

Penfield, NY

#48 Jul 31, 2013
Jaamanie wrote:
<quoted text>If it was a black man who killed a white boy, those same white women and that half breed would have came back with a guilty verdict !!! I believe in VOODOO, and they will have no peace. Her soul is now wrestless. That is why she is trying to apologize, but it won't work. They are now cursed.
Actually they would not have. Just because you see and base everything on color, don't assume everyone else does.

http://ten8.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/roderick...

If that jury did not reach the verdict they had, they would of been breaking the conduct/code/rule from the judge and court. They HAVE TO rule according to the evidence or lack of evidence, beyond reasonable doubt and the law as the judge explains it to them.

So many people seem to expect them to ignore what their job was and just ignore everything and rule on emotion and sympathy. I just don't get that concept at all. If you ever get called to a jury, you better come right out and tell them when the attorneys interview you, that you will ignore the trial and either the color of the victim/defendant or your emotions will make your decision.
hey

Penfield, NY

#49 Jul 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
From my experience they are not nice, unless you give them a pass for their prejudices.
Decent and mature WW and BW are not thinking about each other. Maybe teenagers and probably most definitely ghetto trash think each other is jealous and nasty and evil. But who cares what they think, they do not count nor do they represent women.

“the talking voodoo doll”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#50 Jul 31, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they would not have. Just because you see and base everything on color, don't assume everyone else does.
http://ten8.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/roderick...
If that jury did not reach the verdict they had, they would of been breaking the conduct/code/rule from the judge and court. They HAVE TO rule according to the evidence or lack of evidence, beyond reasonable doubt and the law as the judge explains it to them.
So many people seem to expect them to ignore what their job was and just ignore everything and rule on emotion and sympathy. I just don't get that concept at all. If you ever get called to a jury, you better come right out and tell them when the attorneys interview you, that you will ignore the trial and either the color of the victim/defendant or your emotions will make your decision.
You are speaking as one who observes the law. I know the law, and I know why they claimed to have made that descision. My father was born in Florida, and it is a very racist state. You know if the shoe was on the other foot, a black man would have been executed by the state 2 hours after the guilty verdict came back. For you to deny that, tells me a lot about you.
hey

Penfield, NY

#52 Jul 31, 2013
Jaamanie wrote:
<quoted text>You are speaking as one who observes the law. I know the law, and I know why they claimed to have made that descision. My father was born in Florida, and it is a very racist state. You know if the shoe was on the other foot, a black man would have been executed by the state 2 hours after the guilty verdict came back. For you to deny that, tells me a lot about you.
Was it racist when your father was born there? How many years ago?
Or is he experiencing racism now as an adult? If so, like what?
I just can't take someone's accusation of racism because half the time it's not true with everyone yelling "racist" all the time. It's like someone always saying they didn't get the job because they were black. It can never be because they didn't qualify, because others had more education or experience. Or Walmart asked to see my receipt in my bag because I'm black. No, they ask everyone that.

And I disagree completely about a BM being executed or even getting a guilty verdict.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#53 Jul 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a serious mental case with some f*cked up sex issues. He is a very perverted person with no limits to what he will say on here. Makes me wonder what he does when he is not on topix. D&mn freak.
I have a feeling you are not quite fond of me.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#55 Jul 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a serious mental case with some f*cked up sex issues. He is a very perverted person with no limits to what he will say on here. Makes me wonder what he does when he is not on topix. D&mn freak.
Just because you don't appreciate my informative, insightful, and thought provoking posts doesn't mean no one does.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#56 Jul 31, 2013

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#57 Jul 31, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Decent and mature WW and BW are not thinking about each other. Maybe teenagers and probably most definitely ghetto trash think each other is jealous and nasty and evil. But who cares what they think, they do not count nor do they represent women.
No its not only the ghetto ones sweetheart. You sound nieve. Its not so much what they think, but what they do.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#58 Jul 31, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling you are not quite fond of me.
Ya got that right.

“the talking voodoo doll”

Level 1

Location hidden

#59 Jul 31, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it racist when your father was born there? How many years ago?
Or is he experiencing racism now as an adult? If so, like what?
I just can't take someone's accusation of racism because half the time it's not true with everyone yelling "racist" all the time. It's like someone always saying they didn't get the job because they were black. It can never be because they didn't qualify, because others had more education or experience. Or Walmart asked to see my receipt in my bag because I'm black. No, they ask everyone that.
And I disagree completely about a BM being executed or even getting a guilty verdict.
WOW !!!! You asked me is Florida racist in today's time, yet a black boy was just killed carrying a bag of skittles, and a white man racially profiled him.(SMH)

Way to go, good verdict, now black boys can be followed around by racial profilers who wanna play cop, and killed at the whim of any white racist. Good job guys for setting that legal precedent.

You ever notice why black cops never kill white children ? Not because they are better trained that white cops who ill black kids, or have higher values more so than white cops, but rather it is because they know white parents like yourself would not stand for it !

Eventually when black cops start answering back, you won't find it so insignificant anymore will you ?

Do you remember that black LA cop that stared killing white folks just not so long ago ? You disagreed with me that a black man would not be found guilty. Actually you are right, just like the LA cop, he would not even make it to court. His name is Christopher Dorner. He hated racial profiling in the LAPD, and he decided to do something about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/opinion/fox-la-...
TBone

United States

#60 Jul 31, 2013
Jaamanie wrote:
It is obvious that she is in conflict with her spirit. Any fool with eyes who watched that interview can see that lol. Now she has to live with the choice that she made.
Why that latina think we're stupid and dont know any better or can't see through her bs? Her stank obese douche bag looking azz was hatin on travon with them cave beasts. Now she think everything is ok after she helped free a child predator slash stalker killer gz!! Governor scott the homo need to leave. The state of florida is in big trouble . Crooked police chief who stood down the picking of those cave beasts and no respect for a murdered black kid. And a bunch of weak racist prosecutors who was happy to see gz walk. F+ck them all!!!

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

USA

#61 Jul 31, 2013
TBone wrote:
<quoted text> don't get me wrong, ive beeb with a white woman before! But after that verdict in sanford, i dont even see them as human women, i see them as animalistic barbarians. Monsters that need to be hunted and disposed. Im telling the truth. They are far more evil than their bi counterparts. Latinas are cursed also. She let gz go because he's latino white and didn't give a crap about a dead black boy around those white cave beasts. Now she wanna apologize to travons parants now. People ate soo messed up and psychotic till it's no return.
I know what you mean exactly. Most white women (or in general) prefer black men (or in general) they can manipulate. Once you show you can not be swayed and have a mind of your own the tables will turn. I've dated several white girls in my past but it wasn't nothing i couldn't live without. Like one girl was so fond of me anytime we had sex she would wait till i was about to climax and swallow my jizz. If she missed it she would wait until i restored blow it ad swallow then it was almost a ritual with this chick. After a while i got kinda bored with her and she started talking about past guys she'd bee with telling me one guys peter was too big for a magnum and stuff like that. I'm totally secure with my johnson size so i was just like so why didn't you stay with him then. Another thing if you show you have no sexual interest with them what so ever they will stab you in the back without a second thought about it because you are no use to them. They will manipulate other gullible people including dumb blacks and other races that you are the one in the wrong when you have actually been right all along. They suck balls for the most and our guilt free liars
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#62 Jul 31, 2013
BlackPride wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean exactly. Most white women (or in general) prefer black men (or in general) they can manipulate. Once you show you can not be swayed and have a mind of your own the tables will turn. I've dated several white girls in my past but it wasn't nothing i couldn't live without. Like one girl was so fond of me anytime we had sex she would wait till i was about to climax and swallow my jizz. If she missed it she would wait until i restored blow it ad swallow then it was almost a ritual with this chick. After a while i got kinda bored with her and she started talking about past guys she'd bee with telling me one guys peter was too big for a magnum and stuff like that. I'm totally secure with my johnson size so i was just like so why didn't you stay with him then. Another thing if you show you have no sexual interest with them what so ever they will stab you in the back without a second thought about it because you are no use to them. They will manipulate other gullible people including dumb blacks and other races that you are the one in the wrong when you have actually been right all along. They suck balls for the most and our guilt free liars
Man you young brothaz have all the luck.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#63 Aug 1, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>Nope look around you. 99% of bm have or will be with a white queen. Look around you. Bet you dont see bm with bw
But plenty of bm with ww
Are you with a bm?
hey

Penfield, NY

#64 Aug 2, 2013
Jaamanie wrote:
<quoted text>WOW !!!! You asked me is Florida racist in today's time, yet a black boy was just killed carrying a bag of skittles, and a white man racially profiled him.(SMH)
Way to go, good verdict, now black boys can be followed around by racial profilers who wanna play cop, and killed at the whim of any white racist. Good job guys for setting that legal precedent.
You ever notice why black cops never kill white children ? Not because they are better trained that white cops who ill black kids, or have higher values more so than white cops, but rather it is because they know white parents like yourself would not stand for it !
Eventually when black cops start answering back, you won't find it so insignificant anymore will you ?
Do you remember that black LA cop that stared killing white folks just not so long ago ? You disagreed with me that a black man would not be found guilty. Actually you are right, just like the LA cop, he would not even make it to court. His name is Christopher Dorner. He hated racial profiling in the LAPD, and he decided to do something about it.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/opinion/fox-la-...
I just disagree with most of what you said. I don't believe a black boy was killed by a white man racially profiling him. And to go further, I also do not believe that Martin was a thug that deserved to be killed. I believe that GZ had a right to question his presence there and I also believe that there are people now with guns that are acting to quickly in using them. They need to calm way down.

Christoper Dorner was an unbalanced mental case that needed to be stopped. I found it ironic that he became exactly what he hated. He also had a valuable story to tell that people stopped caring about after what he did. He was not a strong person with the ability to tell his story in the right way. Mental imbalance combined with stupidity and a violent nature just sealed his coffin.

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

USA

#66 Aug 2, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I just disagree with most of what you said. I don't believe a black boy was killed by a white man racially profiling him. And to go further, I also do not believe that Martin was a thug that deserved to be killed. I believe that GZ had a right to question his presence there and I also believe that there are people now with guns that are acting to quickly in using them. They need to calm way down.
Christoper Dorner was an unbalanced mental case that needed to be stopped. I found it ironic that he became exactly what he hated. He also had a valuable story to tell that people stopped caring about after what he did. He was not a strong person with the ability to tell his story in the right way. Mental imbalance combined with stupidity and a violent nature just sealed his coffin.
I actually took great notice to the story he told. The justice system is a foul and corrupt organization who still regularly racially dissect ethnic cultures especially African Americans even from within. A man willing to give his life for the country and for its citizens should not be treated in this fashion.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#67 Aug 3, 2013
The vast majority of White human females can't stand sight nor smell of ugly, evil colored animals. So stop the noise!!!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#68 Aug 3, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>I just disagree with most of what you said. I don't believe a black boy was killed by a white man racially profiling him. And to go further, I also do not believe that Martin was a thug that deserved to be killed. I believe that GZ had a right to question his presence there and I also believe that there are people now with guns that are acting to quickly in using them. They need to calm way down.

Do you think medication could have helped Dorner before the tragedy occurred?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#69 Nov 19, 2013
all men want me wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've noticed here Black people are obsessed with Whites, and WW in particular, any forum search shows this, to say that BM don't find WW attractive is a blatant lie, unless the Black guys here are lying about liking and wanting WW...
I think it is stupid to 'reject' people just because of color, or ethnicity, it's how they are that matters, you cannot tell just by looking at a Black, White, Yellow or Red person what they are, even clothing means nothing, some of the richest guys I've known don't dress 'rich' for reasons that I won't go into.
I'm quite a spiritual girl, and I do believe that somewhere out there we all have a 'soul-mate, and the Cosmos/God/whatever doesn't specifically make that person one color or another, al you racists - whatever color - may be missing out on finding THE love of your life...
from what i KNOW white people are jealous of every non white race as history is proof and same with the prersent day as you sick diseased white wetdog smelling crackers are on non white land and stole from non whites. GET OFF OUR KLAND! GO BACK TO EUROPE!TAKE YOUR FILTHY DISEASES WITH YOU! nobody is jealous of a race who had fuck all and brought diseases to north america so GET OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR WHITE BULLSHIT! colonial unwanted white eurotrash immigrant!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#70 Nov 19, 2013
present,land typo truth hurts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 min Paul 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,591
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 8 min Ms Mack 36
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 9 min sbt 61
Finally! A 100% CURE for Negro! 12 min FireFellow44 9
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 13 min sbt 63
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 15 min Fucisil 69
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 32 min sbt 201
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 1 hr Dan Snow 35
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 10 hr sbt 38