I cheated now im pregnant what should...

I cheated now im pregnant what should i do?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I cheated on my husband

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I feel so BAD, it wasn't suppose to happen this way. I really love my husband to the fullest with all of my heart. I just got weak, really weak . My husbands jobs requires him to travel ALOT and we hardly get anytime together. If I add up how many times he has left for a job related outing, it would add up to 6 months . Thats to long to be away from somebody, even if I go with him on these trips, he is never fully there and I only see him at night. As a result we have grown distant, this man gives me everything from the necessary to the unnecessary, he is all in. Anything I want to do he is behind me 100%.

He is a good man and doesn't deserve this, I feel like I'm going to kill him if I tell him this. At the end of the day its my fault and I have to own up to it but I just don't know what to say. The man I became seeing when my husband was away is so smart and charming. He makes my lonely days and nights fell peaceful and full of joy. He brings out the child on me truly we can do absolutely nothing all day and still be entertained by each others company.

He knows I'm married I told him that up front the day we met. It didn't start actually hitting him till 3 months ago. He has been trying to convince me to leave my husband, I told him I don't know, then he goes on about how he loves me and how we will be so good together. I said I'm staying with my husband and that this whole was a mistake, a mistake that resulted in a new life now living in my womb. The other man I've been cheating on my husband with knows its his but it could be my husbands. Yes, I did use a condom but I got pregnant.

I can't just say the baby is my husbands because my husband is black ans the guy I'm cheating with is white .. and everyone will be able to tell the difference which will get me in a mess.

So what should I do? also do you think he did this to me on purpose ?
rajan

Bangalore, India

#3 Nov 14, 2012
I cheated on my husband wrote:
I feel so BAD, it wasn't suppose to happen this way. I really love my husband to the fullest with all of my heart. I just got weak, really weak . My husbands jobs requires him to travel ALOT and we hardly get anytime together. If I add up how many times he has left for a job related outing, it would add up to 6 months . Thats to long to be away from somebody, even if I go with him on these trips, he is never fully there and I only see him at night. As a result we have grown distant, this man gives me everything from the necessary to the unnecessary, he is all in. Anything I want to do he is behind me 100%.
He is a good man and doesn't deserve this, I feel like I'm going to kill him if I tell him this. At the end of the day its my fault and I have to own up to it but I just don't know what to say. The man I became seeing when my husband was away is so smart and charming. He makes my lonely days and nights fell peaceful and full of joy. He brings out the child on me truly we can do absolutely nothing all day and still be entertained by each others company.
He knows I'm married I told him that up front the day we met. It didn't start actually hitting him till 3 months ago. He has been trying to convince me to leave my husband, I told him I don't know, then he goes on about how he loves me and how we will be so good together. I said I'm staying with my husband and that this whole was a mistake, a mistake that resulted in a new life now living in my womb. The other man I've been cheating on my husband with knows its his but it could be my husbands. Yes, I did use a condom but I got pregnant.
I can't just say the baby is my husbands because my husband is black ans the guy I'm cheating with is white .. and everyone will be able to tell the difference which will get me in a mess.
see, when ur having sex - its natural u would get pregnant even if u use condems - as sex is more powerful and depends on shakes by partners. u had sex, and if u want u abort or get deliver the child. the child with ur white need not be white and viceversa.just manage as ur having sex with ur hubby also at times?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Nov 14, 2012
tell the truth true love demands it

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#7 Nov 14, 2012
You should feel bad. You seem to be more concerned with being exposed due to the babies color when it's born than coming clean. If the guy you cheated with was black, you'd probably play the masqerade out and let your poor husband go on believing it was his. I know more than a few women like you. It's going to end up blowing up in your face ,if you don't come clean. Sounds like this man is working hard to make a better life for you and what does he get in return? Kicked in the stomach. You see women like you on Maury Povich everyday. Shame on you.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#8 Nov 14, 2012
When and if you do tell the truth, he should drop you like a hot potatoe.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2012
I'm pro-life, so don't abort your child :) tell your husband the truth now. The longer you wait the harder it'll be for him to cope (and decide what steps he wants to make regarding your relationship) with your infidelity & pregnancy.
Exit Stage Left

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
having

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2012
So you are pregnant with a white baby and your husbands black? Well you should leave him then.
U cant be Pro Life

Washington, DC

#15 Nov 14, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
I'm pro-life, so don't abort your child :) tell your husband the truth now. The longer you wait the harder it'll be for him to cope (and decide what steps he wants to make regarding your relationship) with your infidelity & pregnancy.
How can you be pro-life if you tell her to tell a black man (playing along with this troll thread) that she's been screwing a white man behind his back while he's been working his as off for her...
Sounds to me like her and that babies life could be at risk here. Even the most stable men can lose it. Then again, ESPECIALLY, the stable quiet types... I hope she guess the right thing to do on this one.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#16 Nov 14, 2012
You're a ho' and God is afflicting you with this pregnancy ,don't Abort though girl !

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#17 Nov 14, 2012
To be honest I don't care what you do.
Not my problem.
None of my business.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 14, 2012
U cant be Pro Life wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be pro-life if you tell her to tell a black man (playing along with this troll thread) that she's been screwing a white man behind his back while he's been working his as off for her...
Sounds to me like her and that babies life could be at risk here. Even the most stable men can lose it. Then again, ESPECIALLY, the stable quiet types... I hope she guess the right thing to do on this one.
she made her bed now she has to lay in it. She has to deal with the fact that she had an emotional, physical, then sexual relationship behind her husband's back. She even said he was a good husband! So he deserves to know that she's not the great wife that he probably thinks she is while he's out working. Just because he's black doesn't mean he'll lay a hand on her to harm her. And she was behaving like an unmarried woman so if she's left high & dry by both men for hoaring herself....that's her own fault. I still do not believe she should abort her child or lie to her husband
Blue Eyed Devil

United States

#19 Nov 14, 2012
The baby will be a little yellow coon!..So what?.. the brother will think it is his & he can support it!
That in its self is amazing! To find a brother that works in the first place....So don't say anything to your husband,, And the white guy can keep banging you everyone will be happy..
Iluvwhtwomen

New York, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Lol. Your husband if you had one would be dumb for marrying a black woman anyway. Slap yo self, troll.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Iluvwhtwomen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Your husband if you had one would be dumb for marrying a black woman anyway. Slap yo self, troll.
not everybody shares your taste in women.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Iluvwhtwomen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, black women need love too...

Kids these days...

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 14, 2012
Im not trolling and i feel really bad , you think i can pass it off has his
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#26 Nov 14, 2012
Yes troll. Pass it off as his. As I said earlier... playing along with this obvious troll thread.

Give us your name in case you go missing. We'll report your hubby to the authorities.

>.>

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27 Nov 14, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
Yes troll. Pass it off as his. As I said earlier... playing along with this obvious troll thread.
Give us your name in case you go missing. We'll report your hubby to the authorities.
>.>
He is not the type ... u think i should just abort it?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#29 Nov 14, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 16 min colored 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min EditorAtLarge 1,659,407
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 57 min abc 36,713
45 Greatest Hits 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 51,761
Sound clip of sexy black tranny begging for whi... 1 hr Jax 5
Law & Order: SCU 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 126
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 106
Is this KIP? 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 68
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 5 hr Harrisson 102
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 5 hr Jake 154
More from around the web