Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Mistie Atkinson (look her azz up)......... Apparently she had oral and penetrational sex with her biological son....YEAH....BIOLOGICAL son! This 32 yr old demon hadn't seen her son since he was 2 yrs old....I'm sure she didn't have custody and contact for good reasons. But Mistie the scum bag, reconnected with her now 16 yr old son through the devils homepage FACEBOOK and sent him obscene IM's as well as nude text messages to his phone, luring him into her sadistic manic behavior.
At the time of her arrest the two (her and the BIOLOGICAL son) were found IN BED at a local motel! F'n disgusting! The hag bag is only........ ONLY......... ONLY........ ONLY looking at 4 yrs and 8 mths in jail IF......... IF convicted on June 13.

Just when you thought WW couldn't get any more sick minded.

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

JustdroppedIN wrote:
Mistie Atkinson (look her azz up)......... Apparently she had oral and penetrational sex with her biological son....YEAH....BIOLOGICAL son! This 32 yr old demon hadn't seen her son since he was 2 yrs old....I'm sure she didn't have custody and contact for good reasons. But Mistie the scum bag, reconnected with her now 16 yr old son through the devils homepage FACEBOOK and sent him obscene IM's as well as nude text messages to his phone, luring him into her sadistic manic behavior.
At the time of her arrest the two (her and the BIOLOGICAL son) were found IN BED at a local motel! F'n disgusting! The hag bag is only........ ONLY......... ONLY........ ONLY looking at 4 yrs and 8 mths in jail IF......... IF convicted on June 13.
Just when you thought WW couldn't get any more sick minded.
But her son is even more disgusting.
White people in general are satan's seeds and do the most disgusting things one can only imagine on the face of thise earth.

White people are well known to sleep with their children.

It is an accepted behaviour amonsgt whites.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your fhcuking white stats and shove it up your arse, your worthless white scum of a POS.
May a SEMI-tractor trailer splatter your arse on the street.
Since that was a lot of words for your monkey brain, let's summarize:

In spite of the erroneous held belief that these things donít happen in Black households or amongst the educated middle or upper class, studies have found no differences in the prevalence of child sexual abuse among different social classes or races.

And my "white statistics" came from an article written by a black woman, genius. Now, she's just a house negro right? ANYTHING to deny the truth.

Idiot.

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Black Famous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that was a lot of words for your monkey brain, let's summarize:
In spite of the erroneous held belief that these things donít happen in Black households or amongst the educated middle or upper class, studies have found no differences in the prevalence of child sexual abuse among different social classes or races.
And my "white statistics" came from an article written by a black woman, genius. Now, she's just a house negro right? ANYTHING to deny the truth.
Idiot.
I don't give a fhuck who is the authour, you dumb worthless POS.
I was addressing you!
worthless human garbage!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
But her son is even more disgusting.
White people in general are satan's seeds and do the most disgusting things one can only imagine on the face of thise earth.
White people are well known to sleep with their children.
It is an accepted behaviour amonsgt whites.
All of them are scum. They see nothing wrong with this kind of behavior. The filthier the crime the better they feel about their race!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

478 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 2 min Black Knight 974
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,082,382
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min Stop Snitchin 78,588
Nigerian Christians and Muslims unites 3 min And C 2
Why do black men and women put each other down ... 3 min Big Knob 6
the truth about food stamps 4 min welfare statistics 1
Black Guy at an All White Party 5 min Bychance37 55
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 14 min Bychance37 83
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min Hebrew Warrior 2,455
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 37 min BM Moving ON 395
•••
•••