I hate liberal Whites the most

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#157 May 6, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Loulou. Here in the US we have many different religious denominations in the Christian faith. Some think homosexuality is a sin and others do not (I would say that most do because the Scriptures are clear on the subject in both the Old and New Testaments- that's why many gays hate the Christian religion and the Bible). So, some churches will allow same sex marriages and some won't. Are all churches required by law to have ceremonies for gay people in Denmark? Are churches regulated by "hate speech" rules and not allowed to read certain passages from the Bible?
Also, I wonder- are abortions in Denmark legal through the 8th-9th month of pregnancy?
I do not give a dang what white liberals do in Denmark. That crap won't be allowed in this country.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#158 May 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>For once I agree with you. Constantine spent most of his life as a pagan Roman and didn't have any interest in Christianity until he was baptized at a ripe old age.
And like Paul and most of those early so-called saints, his conversion to Christianity was only skin deep. He remained a pagan at heart.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#159 May 6, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clarify your question, sONE. Should this man burn in hell?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/10...
That bastard should burn right here on earth.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#160 May 6, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is, yes.
That's hideous.
I saw a youtube a while back- not sure if it had to do with this "doctor" or someone else, but it was a Black male abortionist, and someone was calling 9-11 because their friend or relative went to have an abortion and the baby was born alive and was in the toilet. The woman getting the abortion said she had to sneak around to make any phone calls because they were watching her and wanted to prevent phone calls from being made- so she managed to call this other person and asked them to call for an ambulance to see if the living baby in the toilet could be saved.
It's an ugly business. And it don't take no rocket scientist to know it is an ugly business. In this day and age a live baby can be aborted in the firts trimester. It is nothing but straight up murder.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#161 May 6, 2013
First trimester...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#162 May 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not give a dang what white liberals do in Denmark. That crap won't be allowed in this country.
You think it's only the liberals ! Lol
Anyway isn't Obama working for some gaymarriage ?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#165 May 6, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I concluded some time ago that the main stream media is agenda/propaganda driven and read from many sources now. I never watch TV media "news" anymore.
Remember, it's not so much what they DO cover... as what they DON'T cover....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#166 May 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
First trimester...
abortion is legal in Islam.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#167 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Well, I don't think I'm immoral.
That is subjective. Objectively you are a mrderess at heart. Murder is immoral, like it or not.

See, the problem witjh your type of thinking is selfishness and irresponsibility. Abortion is bad enough. But it does not end there. There was this idiot on here yesterday talking about, "I have colge degrees, I have a mortgage to pay." That dog thinks she is the only one who ever earned a degree? Is she the only one in debt to buy real estate or a car? She is all about her own little bnarrow self and thinks the whole world must resolve around her sorryasss. But she owes nothing to society, nothi ng to humanity, nopthing to GOD WHO created her. And she has the nerve to grip and complain when she learns that no man in his right mind wants her. She does not have enough heart to show affection to fellow huiman being. All she cares about is her dang mortgage. I bet she has had 50 abortions. And she would kill her husband too for one of her degrees.

This reminds me of that b-word down in Atlanta afew yearback. She liked police offiers. She married a patrolman. He died. She went and married a sargeant. He died. She went and mariied a lieutenanant. He died. She married a captain. He died. She married the chief of police. He died. Now all of a sudden the police started to get suspicion of that dog. So thety went of exhumed all of those dead bodies. Every one of them had antifreeze in them. That dog had been serving antifreeze tyo every one of her husbands. She was receiving about half of dozen survivor benefit pensions from the police department.

And folks wanna know why I am not married. The last dog who really gor serious about marrying me was a widow. She had at least 2-3 dead husbands. And I dang sure was not going to be numbers 4 or 5.
Loulou wrote:
I don't believe you can. "Pray the gay away", and change ppls sexual orientation.
That is besides the point. And this is why sexual morality is at the root of this debate. The point is nobody is suppose have sex except a man and a woman during the course of their marriage. Sex in any other situation od context is immoral. So, if a homosexual cannot marry, his sex life is immoral. If he can marry, his sex life is still immoral.
Loulou wrote:
But you can talk about how to prévent HIV and STDS. And give ppl room for live a life in dignity.
There is no dignity in it. It is inherently undignified. There is no way to put any dignity into it.
Loulou wrote:
It's not me I'm gay, and if they're nice to me, I'm nice to them. Throughout history we know we cannot stop prostitution, I have high morals because I don't want the women to live thier lives in danger, I want them protected by the same laws I enjoy. Finally there are safe abortionlaws and they are very strickt - so don't walk around call it murder. Finally I have the right as everyone else to believe what I want.
No. You do not have the right to believe whatever you want. You must bekieve want society demand you believe. See, idiots like always want to talk about "rights", "rights", "rights". For every "right" there must ne a corresponding responsibity. Otherwise, society falls apart and you can take your sorry selfisshasss to a deserted island somewhere.

One last point, you are immoral to attack me unjustly for disagreeing with you and your immorality. I do not attack people without provocation. But immoral people like you attact me all the time.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#168 May 6, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I concluded some time ago that the main stream media is agenda/propaganda driven and read from many sources now. I never watch TV media "news" anymore.
Cannot trust the liberal media, news or entertainment. Always look at both sides of any story. Take Syria, for example. It is like Libya. There is two sides there. But we only hear the israeli side. The same is true about Iran. We only hear the israeli side. But israel alrady has a nuclear bomb. That is why so many others are clamoring for one. It is an arms race already. The only way to stop is to make both sides disarm.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#169 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> you can believe in a creator all you want. But you still have to follow the laws of your country.
No. We make laws. But we have to follow morality, not laws. We do not make morality. It is inherent and only fraks are inacapable of having it subconsciously/instintively.
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have free abortion in the US? I'm an atheist before everything else. I respect ppls right to practise thier religion in a peaceful way. And obey the laws of the country.

I'm immoral because I don't listen to the divine commands of the creator? YOU are immoral for imposing it on others. I believe in a creator as much as I believe in unicorns.
Idiot, nobody is imposing religiion. That is a different issue. We are dabating morality, right and wrong. Ethics. Right and wrong is universal. Regardless to any particular religion, there is a right and wrong.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#170 May 6, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of your own mouth will come your undoing as was the mighty pharoah of old who himself did not listen to divine command from the almighty.
Even though you have chosen not to believe in the creator you continue to follow the path of the devil who stands in opposition to God.... plus youve failed to repent for your sins.
Sooner or later youll die and will have to stand before judgement and youll have your chance to tell God he doesent exist.
Your ignorance and lack of wisdom will be your undoing .
That is why I call them fools. Only a fool would say that GOD does not exist. That is absolutely illogical.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#171 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> abortion is legal in Islam.
That's a lie.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#172 May 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
no it's not.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#173 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> no it's not.
Prove it.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#174 May 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is subjective. Objectively you are a mrderess at heart. Murder is immoral, like it or not.
See, the problem witjh your type of thinking is selfishness and irresponsibility. Abortion is bad enough. But it does not end there. There was this idiot on here yesterday talking about, "I have colge degrees, I have a mortgage to pay." That dog thinks she is the only one who ever earned a degree? Is she the only one in debt to buy real estate or a car? She is all about her own little bnarrow self and thinks the whole world must resolve around her sorryasss. But she owes nothing to society, nothi ng to humanity, nopthing to GOD WHO created her. And she has the nerve to grip and complain when she learns that no man in his right mind wants her. She does not have enough heart to show affection to fellow huiman being. All she cares about is her dang mortgage. I bet she has had 50 abortions. And she would kill her husband too for one of her degrees.
This reminds me of that b-word down in Atlanta afew yearback. She liked police offiers. She married a patrolman. He died. She went and married a sargeant. He died. She went and mariied a lieutenanant. He died. She married a captain. He died. She married the chief of police. He died. Now all of a sudden the police started to get suspicion of that dog. So thety went of exhumed all of those dead bodies. Every one of them had antifreeze in them. That dog had been serving antifreeze tyo every one of her husbands. She was receiving about half of dozen survivor benefit pensions from the police department.
And folks wanna know why I am not married. The last dog who really gor serious about marrying me was a widow. She had at least 2-3 dead husbands. And I dang sure was not going to be numbers 4 or 5.
<quoted text>
That is besides the point. And this is why sexual morality is at the root of this debate. The point is nobody is suppose have sex except a man and a woman during the course of their marriage. Sex in any other situation od context is immoral. So, if a homosexual cannot marry, his sex life is immoral. If he can marry, his sex life is still immoral.
<quoted text>
There is no dignity in it. It is inherently undignified. There is no way to put any dignity into it.
<quoted text>
No. You do not have the right to believe whatever you want. You must bekieve want society demand you believe. See, idiots like always want to talk about "rights", "rights", "rights". For every "right" there must ne a corresponding responsibity. Otherwise, society falls apart and you can take your sorry selfisshasss to a deserted island somewhere.
One last point, you are immoral to attack me unjustly for disagreeing with you and your immorality. I do not attack people without provocation. But immoral people like you attact me all the time.
Old ass. I was not talking to you to begin with. You can live by your morality, but you cannot dictate others. I view things different than you do. Don't you think it's a little over the top to call me a murderess by heart and immoral. Old goat.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#175 May 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Find out yourself you're not dumb. It's not illegal to have an abortion in Islam. Is it legal then? Read some of the hadiths and what interpretators say. Hint, hint. The featus has no soul before 40 days into a pregnatcy.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#176 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Old ass. I was not talking to you to begin with. You can live by your morality, but you cannot dictate others. I view things different than you do. Don't you think it's a little over the top to call me a murderess by heart and immoral. Old goat.
Morality is universal. Everybody knows right from wrong except perverts like you.

Now get lost, dog.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#177 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Find out yourself you're not dumb. It's not illegal to have an abortion in Islam. Is it legal then? Read some of the hadiths and what interpretators say. Hint, hint. The featus has no soul before 40 days into a pregnatcy.
Get lost, fool.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#178 May 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
....he wants u to b covered from head to toe, with just a slit for your eyes.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus when will you come out? 23 min White 1
This young black man may leave this forum again 31 min White 6
Paul..My booty is getting bigger 57 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,745,317
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 2 hr Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 2 hr Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 2 hr Agnes Miller 7
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 4 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 5 hr Tamale 26