I hate liberal Whites the most
The winner

Bowling Green, KY

#69 May 1, 2013
War is coming. From all the hate seen here,and other online sites,this polarization is reaching a peak. People want to feel safe. Be safe. And they aren't. When that feeling permeates society people rally around those with like feelings and make the choice of whom is allowed to belong in their midst. Color,while certainly a factor,will be secondary to ethics of the group/society of a given area. Ability will be more important,in regards to what an individual can contribute than what they take away from the "family/clan/society ".

Be prepared. Be smart. Fight to win. America depends on it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#70 May 1, 2013
The winner wrote:
War is coming. From all the hate seen here,and other online sites,this polarization is reaching a peak. People want to feel safe. Be safe. And they aren't. When that feeling permeates society people rally around those with like feelings and make the choice of whom is allowed to belong in their midst. Color,while certainly a factor,will be secondary to ethics of the group/society of a given area. Ability will be more important,in regards to what an individual can contribute than what they take away from the "family/clan/society ".
Be prepared. Be smart. Fight to win. America depends on it.
I agree. We have Obama and Clintons to thank for all kinds of polarization. Evil thrives in chaos and confusion and polarization.
The winner

Bowling Green, KY

#71 May 1, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. We have Obama and Clintons to thank for all kinds of polarization. Evil thrives in chaos and confusion and polarization.
If you don't have one,buy an AR. Ammo as you can afford it,mags too. But really ANY good rifle/pistol will do. You can ALWAYS pick one up from a deader. Strip ANY ammo from the dead. Even if it isn't a caliber you use. SOMEBODY can use it OR trade it. We've got to get basic. Losers LOSE. PERIOD. The best bet to make sure America doesn't lose is to have a strong ARMED populace.
say no to jigs

New Canaan, CT

#72 May 1, 2013
the pochape is much worse
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#73 May 1, 2013
The winner wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't have one,buy an AR. Ammo as you can afford it,mags too. But really ANY good rifle/pistol will do. You can ALWAYS pick one up from a deader. Strip ANY ammo from the dead. Even if it isn't a caliber you use. SOMEBODY can use it OR trade it. We've got to get basic. Losers LOSE. PERIOD. The best bet to make sure America doesn't lose is to have a strong ARMED populace.
A strong armed populace, or a mob of hate-filled savages bent on murder and destruction?

If the latter is the case, then America lost a long time ago.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#74 May 1, 2013
The winner wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't have one,buy an AR. Ammo as you can afford it,mags too. But really ANY good rifle/pistol will do. You can ALWAYS pick one up from a deader. Strip ANY ammo from the dead. Even if it isn't a caliber you use. SOMEBODY can use it OR trade it. We've got to get basic. Losers LOSE. PERIOD. The best bet to make sure America doesn't lose is to have a strong ARMED populace.
Dnag right. That is the ONLY thing that prevents perverts like Obama from taking over and setting up a dicatorship. A s quietly as it is kept, that is exactly how we had to fight the liberals in Africa. Let me tell you the story.

The liberal Portuguese just could not get it through their heads that Africans were sick and tired of their liberal azzzes and wanted to be free. So, in Guinea, they started a gurilla campaign against the Portuguese liberals. Being liberals, they thought they could "depatiate" the leadership. So they inavded the capital city. What they had not counted on was everybody in that town had guns. The malitias rose up and cut them to pieces. True story. Stkely Carmichael was there. Read Ready for Revolution and you will see what happened. You do not need any big standing armies. Just make sure every citizen has a gun, ammo and know how to point it, shoot it, and hit what they are pointing it at. As long as we can do that nobody is going to invade us. And nobody is going to take over the government and set up dictatoraship. This is the wisdom of the founding fathers.

Also, we are never going to have any "gay marriage" in Africa. Reason being is as long as Africans have guns, they will not tolerate that foolishness. Notice how Obama tried to make A fricans adoopt "gay marriage". So far it has not happened and it won't happen. All it did was help Africans to understand what Obama is really all about. He has fallen from grace all over Africa. Nobody wants that pervert. The black community has disowned that freak.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#75 May 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A strong armed populace, or a mob of hate-filled savages bent on murder and destruction?
If the latter is the case, then America lost a long time ago.
The founding fathers taught us to keep guns way back. Originally the idea was was to keep the British liberalism from coming back in. A nd it worked. Americans have ben armed ever since. A nd that is why we have never had a dictator like the French, the Germans and the Russians.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#76 May 1, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Dnag right. That is the ONLY thing that prevents perverts like Obama from taking over and setting up a dicatorship. A s quietly as it is kept, that is exactly how we had to fight the liberals in Africa. Let me tell you the story.
The liberal Portuguese just could not get it through their heads that Africans were sick and tired of their liberal azzzes and wanted to be free. So, in Guinea, they started a gurilla campaign against the Portuguese liberals. Being liberals, they thought they could "depatiate" the leadership. So they inavded the capital city. What they had not counted on was everybody in that town had guns. The malitias rose up and cut them to pieces. True story. Stkely Carmichael was there. Read Ready for Revolution and you will see what happened. You do not need any big standing armies. Just make sure every citizen has a gun, ammo and know how to point it, shoot it, and hit what they are pointing it at. As long as we can do that nobody is going to invade us. And nobody is going to take over the government and set up dictatoraship. This is the wisdom of the founding fathers.
Also, we are never going to have any "gay marriage" in Africa. Reason being is as long as Africans have guns, they will not tolerate that foolishness. Notice how Obama tried to make A fricans adoopt "gay marriage". So far it has not happened and it won't happen. All it did was help Africans to understand what Obama is really all about. He has fallen from grace all over Africa. Nobody wants that pervert. The black community has disowned that freak.
Oh boy!
I didn't take you for a right wingnut.

Now I understand.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#77 May 1, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am not mistaken, he is impying that liberral waste of public resources is not wise. California can be taken as a case in point although I do not think that is 100% true.
It is still a fallacy of Red Herring--regardless of what OhFrilly meant--because it was posted in reply to my claimed (which even miminal historical research can verify) that the democratic rights and freedoms enjoyed by the American people were won mainly by people and movements of a liberal and/or left-of-liberal character.
Furthermore, what's really wasteful are those tax loopholes for the rich, and the shifting of economic burdens to the rest of us. What's really wasteful is corporate welfare--though such welfare is called "subsidies" when given to the rich. And I can go on and on with innumerable examples.
By the way, I wonder if readers notice that Abdurratin has a PATTERN of allying himself with NOTORIOUS racists like OhReally. I think it's quite revealing of what he's REALLY about.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#78 May 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived here over 30 years. If you don't have the lifestyle then there's nothing to avoid. Liberalism has nothing to do with it.
It's remarkable how many RIGHT WING gays there are. The difference is that right wing gays (like right wing Blacks, workers and women) attach themselves to a politics and ideology which NEGATES them. At least gays on the left can dwell in a milieu that tolerates them.
Just think about: How often do we straight progressives nowadays enter this forum or other venues in the REAL WORLD spewing hatred toward gays?. We're not the ones trying to pass represssive legislation against gays (or women or people of color, etc).
I've never seen you or Harrisson mock someone you disagreed with as a "phag" or "gayboy" regardless of whether the adversary was straight or gay, and even if the point at issue had nothing to do with sex or sexual orientation.
What's up with Abdurratin, OhFrilly and others that they are always imputing gayness to othersd, and assuming (as we progressives do not)that calling someone a "phag" somehow proves the adersary wrong or proves that he or she is less of a person? Frankly, I suspect they have some closet queer issues themselves or it wouldn't always be on their minds.

I've never seen you or Harrisson argue like that. You've never seen me argue like that.
In fact, it is almost always the racist and right wing nutcases who scream "fag!" as if that were somehow a rebuttal.
Instead of addressing any of Angela Y. Davis' arguments (with which he is probably not familiar) Assdurratin simply calls her a bull dyke.
Instead of addressing your arguments, he simply exlaims "I hate you liberal queers."
Is there any wonder that so many people think right wingers are morons or sociopaths? Is it any wonder that even European conservatives think of American conservatives as simpletons and fools, and that even a conservative Margaret Thatcher refused to demean herself by granting an audience to Sarah Palin?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#79 May 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy!
I didn't take you for a right wingnut.
Now I understand.
Assdurratin is also a jihadist Muslim fundamentalist. You can discern that especially from his posts in ISLAM AND THE BLACK RACE thread. He also expressed admiration for Joe Stalin, and denounced me as a Trotskyite (which I've never been). If Assdurratin wasn't of African descent he'd probably be an admirer of Adolph Hitler.
But I guess even a mentally impaired simpleton like Assdurratin has a clue as to what would have happened to Blacks under Hitler.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#81 May 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still a fallacy of Red Herring--regardless of what OhFrilly meant--because it was posted in reply to my claimed (which even miminal historical research can verify) that the democratic rights and freedoms enjoyed by the American people were won mainly by people and movements of a liberal and/or left-of-liberal character.
That is a stupid lie. I gave you historical examples of all the major events in American history. They were all conservatives. I also gave examples of what leftits have done. Now, you mneed to show us by name what "leftists" ever did anything worthwhile for America or for black peopler in parcular or shut your ignorantazzz mouth. Zip it. Or prove it.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, what's really wasteful are those tax loopholes for the rich, and the shifting of economic burdens to the rest of us. What's really wasteful is corporate welfare--though such welfare is called "subsidies" when given to the rich. And I can go on and on with innumerable examples.
How the f*ck did we get on "tax loopholes"?
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I wonder if readers notice that Abdurratin has a PATTERN of allying himself with NOTORIOUS racists like OhReally. I think it's quite revealing of what he's REALLY about.
I work very closely with the Tea Party because the tea Party is against everything Pervert in Chief Obama is for.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#82 May 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
It's remarkable how many RIGHT WING gays there are. The difference is that right wing gays (like right wing Blacks, workers and women) attach themselves to a politics and ideology which NEGATES them. At least gays on the left can dwell in a milieu that tolerates them.
I do not tolerate them. The Coaltion of African American Passtors do not tolerate them: http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Just think about: How often do we straight progressives nowadays enter this forum or other venues in the REAL WORLD spewing hatred toward gays?.
Nobody is even talking about "gays" except you, much less "hating" them. They mean NOTHING to me one way or the other. Our program is a positive program of love, not hate. We love family life. We love marriage. We love our children. If that means "hate gays" tough shyt. I do not care.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with Abdurratin, OhFrilly and others that they are always imputing gayness to othersd, and assuming (as we progressives do not)that calling someone a "phag" somehow proves the adersary wrong or proves that he or she is less of a person?
You mean you do not like it if I call Pervert in Chief a queen or a pervert? Well, I did not start it. Blame Larry Sinclair: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of addressing any of Angela Y. Davis' arguments (with which he is probably not familiar) Assdurratin simply calls her a bull dyke.
That is a lie. I never called her a dyke. But she is obviously a dyke.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of addressing your arguments, he simply exlaims "I hate you liberal queers."
That is another lie. I said "queens"

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Is it any wonder that even European conservatives think of American conservatives as simpletons and fools, and that even a conservative Margaret Thatcher refused to demean herself by granting an audience to Sarah Palin?
Punk, nobody gives a dang about what Europeans think.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#83 May 1, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Assdurratin is also a jihadist Muslim fundamentalist. You can discern that especially from his posts in ISLAM AND THE BLACK RACE thread. He also expressed admiration for Joe Stalin, and denounced me as a Trotskyite (which I've never been). If Assdurratin wasn't of African descent he'd probably be an admirer of Adolph Hitler.
But I guess even a mentally impaired simpleton like Assdurratin has a clue as to what would have happened to Blacks under Hitler.
I do admire SWtalin as a man who helped to build one of the greatest states ever known to mankind, the Soviet Union. I admire Hitler for dang near wiping out UK and France. The only problem with Hitler is he did not kill enough of those dogs.

Now get lost punk. this discussion is for grownups only

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#84 May 1, 2013
Stalin is a good example for us to study becasue we too must build a huge superstate. That means Uniting Africa. As theoreticians and great thinkers and men and women of action, we study history of great men like Stalin in order to see what we can learn that will help us to Unite Africa by buiding a supersattes that is bigger than the Soviet Union. I would be a fool to deny that I study that kind of history

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#85 May 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not tolerate them. The Coaltion of African American Passtors do not tolerate them: http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
<quoted text>
Nobody is even talking about "gays" except you, much less "hating" them. They mean NOTHING to me one way or the other. Our program is a positive program of love, not hate. We love family life. We love marriage. We love our children. If that means "hate gays" tough shyt. I do not care.
<quoted text>
You mean you do not like it if I call Pervert in Chief a queen or a pervert? Well, I did not start it. Blame Larry Sinclair: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
That is a lie. I never called her a dyke. But she is obviously a dyke.
<quoted text>
That is another lie. I said "queens"
<quoted text>
Punk, nobody gives a dang about what Europeans think.
Wrong, azzhole! YOU are the one who started spouting antigay rhetoric. YOU brought up the gay issue. The REAL ISSUE is one's evaluation of WHITE LIBERALS. Frankly, I suspect you're a REPRESSED homosexual yourself, which is why you keep making an issue of gayness no matter what the issue is.
Now maybe you can TRY to discuss and analyze the real issue of the thread...assuming you've even a clue to what analysis is.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#87 May 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Stalin is a good example for us to study becasue we too must build a huge superstate. That means Uniting Africa. As theoreticians and great thinkers and men and women of action, we study history of great men like Stalin in order to see what we can learn that will help us to Unite Africa by buiding a supersattes that is bigger than the Soviet Union. I would be a fool to deny that I study that kind of history
If he were WHITE, Assdurratin would be admiring Hitler, who also built a SUPERSTATE. A state that would have roasted ASSdurratin.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#88 May 2, 2013
How the Left Conquered the Right | Paul Gottfried

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#89 May 2, 2013
Hate is such a strong word.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#90 May 2, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Europe is full of liberals.
Taking in these worthless scumback rapists from the azzhole of the globe...
And I will never forgive them for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,535,193
White women are so trashy (Aug '16) 5 min brett brown 16
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 15 min Istimn 112
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 38 min Liebusterman 14
White Girls Keep Pet Lice? 47 min Black Star98 1
White Guy With Lice 51 min Black Star98 1
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 1 hr Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 6 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 6 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 12 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web