Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#579 Jun 2, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And how are you this evening?
Are you working up some hypertensiva .
I fixing to go to bed to lower my blood pressure.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#580 Jun 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Tim, but the other is my unregistered name which I only use when away from a secure connection....The facts of Ron Everett (aka Karangatang) and his US organization are easy to locate online....Find your own links.....as I said, I was on campus on Jan 17th 1969 and KNOW what happened at Campbell Hall....As to the other shootings in San Diego (John Savage and Syl Bell) they didn't happen on the UC San Diego campus....and, YOU are a lot older than your many profiles online suggest you are if you were married before 1969....still sayin'....
Excuses I do not need. You just called me a liar. Now, I want to see your credibility Usually n-word-tudists do not have credibility with me. I hope you understand.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#581 Jun 4, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is obviously wrong with ANYONE WHO CANNOT EVEN GET HER OWN NAME RIGHT.
NotsoDivine, aka Sister Spike, never gets her name wrong. I happen to know her REAL name. Naturally, I will not state it here in this insane asylum full of loons like ASSdurratin.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#583 Jun 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
NotsoDivine, aka Sister Spike, never gets her name wrong. I happen to know her REAL name. Naturally, I will not state it here in this insane asylum full of loons like ASSdurratin.
Ofr course, "Professor" Savantia. My name is exactly what you see here because I have nothing to hide and no lies to tell. If you too dumb to see it, it is Abd al-Rahman al-Nelsoni.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#584 Jun 6, 2013
libtards wrote:
Of all the things negroes have done to society and mankind, liberals top it off just for freeing and integrating these wild feral primates onto human civilization. Now, thanks to them, people can't even leave their doors unlocked or walk freely without a knife or gun.
The White guilt liberals are the dumbest, most gullible people that I have met on this planet. I have a libtard teacher who donates $70 to nighur chillunz in Africa and his wife donates to some negro hybrid child in India. While, in Spain and Greece there are WHITE families in need and there is no one to help but Nationalist parties like Golden Dawn. Once I get extra cash I will be donating to parties like such and to assistance programs in countries like Spain and Greece. This is why White libtards make me sick.
Interestingly ehough, this racist screed which (in the finest right wing racist traditions) depicts Blacks as "feral primates," is precisely the sort of thing that Uncle Assduratin and many other right wing blacks readily identify with. The retard who calls himself "libtards" calls our people simians, and Assdurratin kisses his azz--just as we saw him kissing the retarded white bigoted ass of Masud.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#585 Jun 6, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly ehough, this racist screed which (in the finest right wing racist traditions) depicts Blacks as "feral primates," is precisely the sort of thing that Uncle Assduratin and many other right wing blacks readily identify with. The retard who calls himself "libtards" calls our people simians, and Assdurratin kisses his azz--just as we saw him kissing the retarded white bigoted ass of Masud.
You cry too much.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#586 Jun 6, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have to go look up "feral primates" since I am obviously one of them. Gee, I sure am getting well educated around these parts. And it is all free. except it consumes my valuable time that can be better used being ignorant like the "professor".

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#587 Jun 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You cry too much.
You're malodorous.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#588 Jun 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have to go look up "feral primates" since I am obviously one of them. Gee, I sure am getting well educated around these parts. And it is all free. except it consumes my valuable time that can be better used being ignorant like the "professor".
IN short, Assdurratin is LESS educated than the white racist who refers to Blacks as "feral primates". Whatever else Assdurratin does do with his time, developing his mind isn't one of them.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#589 Jun 6, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You're malodorous.
LOL!!!!! This magic negro can smell through the internet. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#590 Jun 6, 2013
Here are some good Obama jokes:

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call
lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society. The other is for housing
prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#591 Jun 7, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
IN short, Assdurratin is LESS educated than the white racist who refers to Blacks as "feral primates". Whatever else Assdurratin does do with his time, developing his mind isn't one of them.
So, this little sissy is an education psychologist who cannot even wipe herasss? Teach us some more herstory, sissy.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#592 Jun 7, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon
I would call that burial at sea, the way she did bin Laden so that nobody would know that bin Laden was murdered. The one exception is that Obama and Pelosi would be buried alive and not even dead, much less murdered.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#593 Jun 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So, this little sissy is an education psychologist who cannot even wipe herasss? Teach us some more herstory, sissy.
At least Savant, unlike Assdurratin, doesn't spend his time LICKING white ass.
And one need not be a educational psychologist to discern the poverty of an underdeveloped mind like that of ASSdurratin. Too bad you're not even intelligent enough to correctly spell HISTORY.
But then again, what can we expect of a buckdancing Tom who says "thank you" when a racist like Maaud calls him a "nicca"?

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#594 Jun 8, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Savant, unlike Assdurratin, doesn't spend his time LICKING white ass.
And one need not be a educational psychologist to discern the poverty of an underdeveloped mind like that of ASSdurratin. Too bad you're not even intelligent enough to correctly spell HISTORY.
But then again, what can we expect of a buckdancing Tom who says "thank you" when a racist like Maaud calls him a "nicca"?
LOL!!!!!!! You are racist as hell and too much of a coward to admit it:)

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#595 Jun 8, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!! You are racist as hell and too much of a coward to admit it:)
She is a sissy.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#596 Jun 9, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!! You are racist as hell and too much of a coward to admit it:)
I am ANTI-racist ss hell, which is what gets under the skin of you white racist pigs.
Also, I am a BLACK MAN. You white racists have always preferred butt licking Negro PUNKS like ASSdurratin.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#597 Jun 9, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ANTI-racist ss hell, which is what gets under the skin of you white racist pigs.
Also, I am a BLACK MAN. You white racists have always preferred butt licking Negro PUNKS like ASSdurratin.
I am not anybody's n-word. It was you who claimed n-word-tudism. I have always rejected n-word-tude. I am an African.
aisling-

Athens, OH

#599 Jun 9, 2013
Rut roh, those right-wing Conservatives are at it again. They're out to get, "dear leader".

What's that? The ACLU is turning on Obama? Come now, everyone knows that only "right-wing, Bible-toting rednecks, clutching our guns, Conservatives" hatemonger bigots and racists oppose "dear leader" and 'warns of a grave threat to democratic freedoms.'

"while Obama has characterized the government’s access to the data as a “modest encroachment” on privacy, an ACLU senior policy analyst called it a “gross privacy invasion.”

Savage cited an op-ed for Reuters by the ACLU’s Ben Wizner that pointed out the disturbing privacy implications of the Obama administration’s surveillance program.

A Massachusetts Institute of Technology study, Wizner wrote, concluded that “reviewing people’s social networking contacts alone was sufficient to determine their sexual orientation.”

He noted that “metadata from email communications was sufficient to identify the mistress of then-CIA Director David Petraeus and then drive him out of office.”"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/savage-aclu-turns-...

That racist right-wing Conservative bigot at the ACLU, how dare he!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#600 Jun 9, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Rut roh, those right-wing Conservatives are at it again. They're out to get, "dear leader".
What's that? The ACLU is turning on Obama? Come now, everyone knows that only "right-wing, Bible-toting rednecks, clutching our guns, Conservatives" hatemonger bigots and racists oppose "dear leader" and 'warns of a grave threat to democratic freedoms.'
"while Obama has characterized the government’s access to the data as a “modest encroachment” on privacy, an ACLU senior policy analyst called it a “gross privacy invasion.”
Savage cited an op-ed for Reuters by the ACLU’s Ben Wizner that pointed out the disturbing privacy implications of the Obama administration’s surveillance program.
A Massachusetts Institute of Technology study, Wizner wrote, concluded that “reviewing people’s social networking contacts alone was sufficient to determine their sexual orientation.”
He noted that “metadata from email communications was sufficient to identify the mistress of then-CIA Director David Petraeus and then drive him out of office.”"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/savage-aclu-turns-...
That racist right-wing Conservative bigot at the ACLU, how dare he!
Oh please!!!!! They seem to have caught Obama breaking the law, committing a felony. The bastard has been clearly out of line for a long time. Now they have his sissy assss. His days are numbered and there is not much you can do about it. I called for his impeachment on November 7th, as soon as the votes were counted. Cry me a river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 2 min ugly monkeys 54
Ancient Africans in Japan 300bc (Dec '12) 2 min Skiff Azlaan 7
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Serrano 1,467
I do not like black men 6 min ugly monkeys 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,383,459
News CDC: Southerners' 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cau... 12 min Jonah1 37
Why are BM Confused, Lost, Deranged & Unwanted? 36 min Spotted Girl 16
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr LMBAO 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr yisarel 134,278
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 44,875
More from around the web