I hate liberal Whites the most

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#22 Apr 26, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I hate conservative the most. You are the most greedy and ignorant people I have ever seen.
And don't forget "stupid." One thing that strikes me about American white conservatives is the remarkable stupidity of the majority of them.
They're stupid, greedy and commonly racist.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 27, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
White liberals don't give me nothing but the right to be free in a free country. I work and have a job, dumbo. I am going to college to complete my education.
White liberals don't give you that you big dummy. Soldiers that have the balls to fight for it give it to you. Liberals just stand in the streets with their whiny signs about gay rights, and freedom to kill unborn babies.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#24 Apr 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>White liberals don't give you that you big dummy. Soldiers that have the balls to fight for it give it to you. Liberals just stand in the streets with their whiny signs about gay rights, and freedom to kill unborn babies.
If it was not for Liberals, right wring Conservative Christians would be bullying the country, telling people who they can fk and marry. Corporations would have as much power as they did in the early 1900s. Women would be returned to the submissive role.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#25 Apr 28, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>If it was not for Liberals, right wring Conservative Christians would be bullying the country, telling people who they can fk and marry. Corporations would have as much power as they did in the early 1900s. Women would be returned to the submissive role.
In fact, most of the democratic rights which Americans take for granted were won by liberal and left-of-liberal progressives, largely through liberal and left-of-liberal movements.
Progressives led movement and articulated ideas which won American independence from England, ended slavery, enfranchised women, abolished child labor, won the eight hour day and the right to collective bagaining for working people, and largely won the Civil Rights struggle for our people during the 1960s.
Eradicate all the gains won by liberal and left-of-liberal progressives, and the USA would be about as backward as Afghanistan
THX Bringer of Tidings

United States

#26 Apr 28, 2013
Actually, the one person most directly responsible for our ongoing 152-year Negro problem was a far right-wing conservative Republican, Abraham Lincoln.

Compared to what passes for "conservative" today, Lincoln would be on the furthest right fringe of the political spectrum.

Lincoln unilaterally fomented the Civil War, not because of slavery, but due to the fact that many of the southern states wanted to maintain their relative autonomy over the more inter-dependent northern model.

It was all about money, revenue, and control. Slavery was just another among several excuses for Lincoln to ignore the 10th Amendment and impose his totalitarian view.

The truth is, Lincoln hated Negroes. He did not consider them to be fully Human (he was right about that). He gave numerous speeches and addresses referring to our nighurz as the dumb savage brutes we know them to be to this day.

As the Civil War was winding down, Lincoln ordered his Secretary of War, Edwin Stanton, to prepare a plan to repatriate our Negroes back to their trees and mud huts in sub-Saharan Africa. Lincoln wanted North America to be Negro-free.

Along the way, Lincoln suspended habeas corpus, ordered the non-combat assassinations of American citizens, blatantly and repeatedly violated Article IV, and most notoriously, took great pride in ignoring the Third Amendment for the entire duration of the war.

Lincoln was not all bad, and certainly can be credited with keeping the nation from splitting apart, but sadly, his goal of removing the Negro from North America fell by the wayside after he was assassinated by loyal Democrat John Wilkes Booth.

On a personal note, I have read several of the major biographies of Lincoln (Doris Kearns Goodwin and Bill O'Reilly's are the best, imho), and I am convinced that Abraham Lincoln suffered from bipolar or a similar disorder. I think today he would be considered clinically depressed and maybe borderline psychotic. Lincoln lived in a world inside his own head filled with visions, dreams, premonitions, superstitions, the supernatural, and fantasies. After the death of his young son Willie in early 1962, Lincoln's mental and psychological condition worsened considerably according to those around him.

I have mixed feelings about Lincoln. Yes, he saved the nation from becoming a fractious region of semi-autonomous nation states like Europe. But he did not fully understand the consequences of turning loose millions of illiterate savages on a nation already pushed to its limits. Yes, he had a plan to deal with that, but it was never a priority and sadly died with him.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#28 Apr 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>If it was not for Liberals, right wring Conservative Christians would be bullying the country, telling people who they can fk and marry. Corporations would have as much power as they did in the early 1900s. Women would be returned to the submissive role.
Spoken like a true liberal. Haters of anything moral.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, most of the democratic rights which Americans take for granted were won by liberal and left-of-liberal progressives, largely through liberal and left-of-liberal movements.
Progressives led movement and articulated ideas which won American independence from England, ended slavery, enfranchised women, abolished child labor, won the eight hour day and the right to collective bagaining for working people, and largely won the Civil Rights struggle for our people during the 1960s.
Eradicate all the gains won by liberal and left-of-liberal progressives, and the USA would be about as backward as Afghanistan
They also condone killing unborn babies, men fckn other men in the azz, and pushing their vile agenda on the public.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#30 Apr 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>They also condone killing unborn babies, men fckn other men in the azz, and pushing their vile agenda on the public.
In short, liberals respect woman's right to choose regarding her own reproduction, and allow gay men and women the right to choose how to direct their personal lives, etc. It still comes down to the fact that the "liberal" support freedom, and the conservatives OPPOSE freedom while continually running their traps about "peronsalnm freedom and responsibility."
For the conservative freedom usually means "you have a right to think and act like me".
Readers whould notice that it is the conservativesm not the liberals who are petitioning the Supremc Court to gut the Voting Rights Act. It is in Republican conservative run states that all sorts of outrageously repressive new laws are passed obstructing or outlawing women's rights to abortion or birth control. It is the coservatives who by means of onerous new restrictions are attempting to suppress the Black and Latin vote--and then got the NERVE to denounce US for not voting for them!
Again, it was progressives who led the fight against slavery and later against Jim Crow and disfranchisment. It was the progressives who fought for the rights of working people. Progressives who fought for the rights of women. Progressives who fought for the right to medical care regardless of one's income.
In short, liberal and left-of-liberal progressives have providing the leadership of ideas, movements and laws which account for most of the rights which we now all too often take for granted.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#31 Apr 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, liberals respect woman's right to choose regarding her own reproduction, and allow gay men and women the right to choose how to direct their personal lives, etc. It still comes down to the fact that the "liberal" support freedom, and the conservatives OPPOSE freedom while continually running their traps about "peronsalnm freedom and responsibility."
For the conservative freedom usually means "you have a right to think and act like me".
Readers whould notice that it is the conservativesm not the liberals who are petitioning the Supremc Court to gut the Voting Rights Act. It is in Republican conservative run states that all sorts of outrageously repressive new laws are passed obstructing or outlawing women's rights to abortion or birth control. It is the coservatives who by means of onerous new restrictions are attempting to suppress the Black and Latin vote--and then got the NERVE to denounce US for not voting for them!
Again, it was progressives who led the fight against slavery and later against Jim Crow and disfranchisment. It was the progressives who fought for the rights of working people. Progressives who fought for the rights of women. Progressives who fought for the right to medical care regardless of one's income.
In short, liberal and left-of-liberal progressives have providing the leadership of ideas, movements and laws which account for most of the rights which we now all too often take for granted.
Liberals want one thing. To do what they want even if it is not right. Everybody wants freedom. But having freedom does not mean you have the right to cross the line into immorality. Many great civilizations as the Romans crossed that line. Look where it got them. Liberals are following the same path. Some people just never learn.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#32 Apr 29, 2013

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#33 Apr 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals want one thing. To do what they want even if it is not right. Everybody wants freedom. But having freedom does not mean you have the right to cross the line into immorality. Many great civilizations as the Romans crossed that line. Look where it got them. Liberals are following the same path. Some people just never learn.
No matter how you slice it, eras in which progressivism prevailed were eras in which there was an EXPANSION of freedom. Conservative and reactionary eras are marked mainly by a contraction of freedom, or at least the stifling of further progress to greater freedom.
Freedom EXPANDED for virtually everybody during the 1960s, not just for the Blacks who were the catalysts of that revolutionary era. Not only did WE win greater freedoms, but the women's movement (largely inspired by the Black movement) ecpanded rights for women. Latinos also startd to rise (and Dr. King was trying to work out an alliance with Cesar Chavez). The student and youth movement expanded freedoms for young people. And even the gay movement got started by the end of the 1960s.
Recently, Angela Y. Davis spoke to a large crowd of students and urged them to "trust yourself, and begin organizing from the bottom up." The progressive tradition will continue. Long live the Left! FREEDOM RISING!!!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#34 Apr 29, 2013
Angry sexist and racist white males always look at the day JFK was elected president as the day their worlds changed. It was the first sign their white power structure was beginning to crumble. And when I say "white", it is the only people THEY consider true "WASP's". Sorry poor trash white people, early WASP elites do not consider you White.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
IM DEEPLY CONSERVATIVE...!!!
Ill admit that i do hate phaggots given they contribute absolutely nothing to society.
You better repent and repent soon boy because helll is waiting for you in the afterlife.
YOU need repent.

God does not hate, so don't come here babbling some nonsense about who needs to repent. Pull that log out of your own eye before removing the stone from your neighbors you hate-filled hypocrite.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#38 Apr 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true liberal. Haters of anything moral.
Spoken like a true conservative, trying to force his morals down the throats of others.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#39 Apr 29, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>In "fact", check out California if you doubt that liberalism is a mental disorder. How many other states have cities that have "successfully" n(THEIR word, not mine)
....filed for BANKRUPTCY?
Of course you ignored the fact that the Californians refused to increase taxes while requesting government programs, a mixture of conservative and liberal thinking.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40 Apr 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true conservative, trying to force his morals down the throats of others.
Morals shouldn't have to be forced down your throats. They belong in a society to keep it strong and a continuing force of stability.

Not having another man's d!ck forced down their throat or in their azz as you do, HOMO.

You sick, perverted fck.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41 Apr 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how you slice it, eras in which progressivism prevailed were eras in which there was an EXPANSION of freedom. Conservative and reactionary eras are marked mainly by a contraction of freedom, or at least the stifling of further progress to greater freedom.
Freedom EXPANDED for virtually everybody during the 1960s, not just for the Blacks who were the catalysts of that revolutionary era. Not only did WE win greater freedoms, but the women's movement (largely inspired by the Black movement) ecpanded rights for women. Latinos also startd to rise (and Dr. King was trying to work out an alliance with Cesar Chavez). The student and youth movement expanded freedoms for young people. And even the gay movement got started by the end of the 1960s.
Recently, Angela Y. Davis spoke to a large crowd of students and urged them to "trust yourself, and begin organizing from the bottom up." The progressive tradition will continue. Long live the Left! FREEDOM RISING!!!
As I explained to you in my previous post earning freedom is good. Earning the freedom to cross the line into perversion is not.

Pay attention next time.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#42 Apr 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget "stupid." One thing that strikes me about American white conservatives is the remarkable stupidity of the majority of them.
They're stupid, greedy and commonly racist.
What's the advantage(s) of liberalism?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#43 Apr 30, 2013
You should hate black women the most, because they are heightist...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Apr 30, 2013
libtards wrote:
Of all the things negroes have done to society and mankind, liberals top it off just for freeing and integrating these wild feral primates onto human civilization. Now, thanks to them, people can't even leave their doors unlocked or walk freely without a knife or gun.
The White guilt liberals are the dumbest, most gullible people that I have met on this planet. I have a libtard teacher who donates $70 to nighur chillunz in Africa and his wife donates to some negro hybrid child in India. While, in Spain and Greece there are WHITE families in need and there is no one to help but Nationalist parties like Golden Dawn. Once I get extra cash I will be donating to parties like such and to assistance programs in countries like Spain and Greece. This is why White libtards make me sick.
I hate ALL liberals regardess to skin color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,417,356
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... 4 min Walkin Boss 8
Top 1% of whites pay more taxes then bottom 99%... (Mar '13) 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 13
There is no shame in being a black cuckold (Nov '09) 6 min T-BOS 7
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 15
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 min auto 220
Poll Best reasons white people are better than blacks. (Nov '07) 8 min blackman_whipp 28
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 29
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 33 min billybob1419 378
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,817
More from around the web