I hate liberal Whites the most
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#358 May 12, 2013
Grace and Robert Mugabe are your friends Abdurattin.?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#362 May 12, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Was I being too graphic?
not if one is familiar with FGM but, there was a point you were trying to make?....

*checks thread title*

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#363 May 12, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
not if one is familiar with FGM but, there was a point you were trying to make?....
*checks thread title*
Greetings, Sioux sister. Be sure to check your email at home.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#364 May 12, 2013
Loulou wrote:
If ASSdurratin came to power Zimbabweans would grow nostalgic about both Mugabe and Ian Smith.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#366 May 13, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you!
Try it, dog and see what I will do to you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#367 May 13, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Your obsession with me is starting to get the best of you. I notice my name in almost every one of your posts. We know what means, don't we?
Your artificial attempt of intelligence seems to be crumbling:)
That sissy has no intelligence at all.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#368 May 13, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>His claim of intelligence, and his personal slander when someone gets the best of him shows quite well his insecurity, and lack of maturity. A teacher my ass:) It takes emotional control to be a teacher. He has none. Therefore concludes the impossibility of him being capable to teach anyone.
A liar.
She is certainly a liar and very dishonest in just about every post she makes. She never deals with the issues in an honest manner. Instead, she ,lowers the level of discourse by always trying to character assassinate anyone who do not subscribe to her moral perversions and soft-headed rhetoric. That sissy is about the most disgusting piece of crap I have ever encountered in cyberspace.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#369 May 13, 2013
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you can understand my disgust with liberals in that I can guarantee you that had they found anything to indicate that Castro was Conservative or what have you, they would have blasted it all over the news. I remember when that POS in Aurora went on that massacre, they actually had the audacity to accuse a person, named James Holmes, wrongly because there was a James Holmes who was a tea party member.
I am not actually a member of the Tea Party. And there are certainly a few nuts among them. But, they have been consistent in their opposition to that Pervert in my White House. For that reason alone, I find myself in alliance with them.
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>ABC News apologizes for 'incorrect' tea party report
"ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.
Typical liberal smear campaigning...
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."
In a similar statement released minutes earlier, ABC News said the report was "incorrect" but did not include the apology. "Several other local residents with similar names were also contacted via social media by members of the public who mistook them for the suspect," the initial statement read."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/07/a...
Smear campaigning... The liberals must be getting desperate when they stoop that low.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#370 May 13, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
There is some truth to that. Actually, to be honest. Like conservatives are suppossed to carry more on thier shoulders. Maybe because they are often richer. They are more subjected to be exposed when they do something wrong . Than liberals are. That's of corse not ok. Gotta admit. Wrong is wrong.
Wrong is wrong? Tell that sissy that she is wrong to attack personalities who disagree with her by insulting their religions. She is wrong to call an African the n-word. She is wrong to try to insist that an African abandon his African traditions and culture in favor of European perversions of all types. Tell that sissy that she is wrong to attack everything African in favor of the most immoral and disgusting crap that the white man can puke up.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#371 May 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong is wrong? Tell that sissy that she is wrong to attack personalities who disagree with her by insulting their religions. She is wrong to call an African the n-word. She is wrong to try to insist that an African abandon his African traditions and culture in favor of European perversions of all types. Tell that sissy that she is wrong to attack everything African in favor of the most immoral and disgusting crap that the white man can puke up.
She?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#372 May 13, 2013
AMF wrote:
Might I add, I would be willing to bet the farm that one of the main reasons they focused on Ramsey was to take the attention off the fact that Castro isn't a White male. If he was White, the ultra-liberal media would be all over that. Just like they did w/Zimmerman in misleading the public to believe that he was a White male. And had there been any firearms involved in the kidnapping, they would have jumped all over that just like they did when the bodies of those innocent children and adults weren't even cold yet in Newtown. They were more than happy to jump on the backs of the bruised to push gun control.
Zimmerman is white on the inside and half brown on the outside. The Hispanic community does not claim that piece of crap. He is only trying to hide behind skin color because hos butt is in hot water. And no matter if he is found guilty or not, someone will always be gunning for his white behind because he will always be identified as a white racist no matter what his biology happens to be. We have a few black skin idiots just as bad as he is. So, it is not about biology in the final analysis. It is about ideology. And with that, let it be known that that sissy is not as African, no matter how dark her complexion may be. We disown that piece of crap. Why not? She does not represent or respect any value of institution that we hold dear in the African Nation.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#373 May 13, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I'd hate to see anyone die because of different opinions . And that ppls concerns are treated equally . War is not to wish for. But if ppl start it - they gotta understand ppl will fight back.
Who started that "gay rights" crap I did not.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#374 May 13, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
She?
Not a she, I assure you....'Abby' is on another one of his homophobic rants.....just scroll through it....most of us do....He's the ultimate hypocrite, it's the old 'don't do as I do, do as I say (you should do')...I am sure you get the gist....have a nice debate....(and day/evening)....:)

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#375 May 13, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're a FASCIST,
I am not a "fascist" That is stupid name calling and smear campaigning against Nkrumahism. And that is all it is.. Was Nkrumah a "fascist"? Of course not. Was Kwame Ture a "fascist"? Of course not. What about Sekou Ture? Abd al-Nasser? Ben Bella? Malcolm X? MLK? M.K. Gandhi? Even Stalin? But we do oppose liberalism.

Let's bring this issue up to date to the present time. Is Samia Nkrumah a "fascist"? She is chairwoman of my Convention People's Party.( http://www.youtube.com/watch... ) CPP is my politics. But the AAPRP goy perverted by idiots like you, the AAPRP was also my politics. Now, I am happy with the CPP: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> you punk. And your knowledge even of the thought of Nkrumah seems utterly superficial and fanciful. Whatever his limitations, Nkruman wasn't a fascist.
Exactly what were his "limitations", sissy?

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And there is a difference between STUDYING the history of Nazism, Stalinism o rwhat have you, and actually proposing them as models for the governance of Africa.
Obviously that is most impossible. You just mentioned two different systems. The two are not the same. They are incompatible. So obviously you are an illogical and irrational "thinker".

It is our DUTY as intellectuals (you call it "thinkers". LOL) to study history. Nkrumah said that history will point us to the correct ideology. "Superficial" or not" that is essential and fundamental to Nkrumahism. What we are looking for when we study history is ideas based on concrete reality rather than some abstract nonsense uttered in some western European language. Hitler was a boy in World War I. He was only a corporal in the German army. But the Germans were fighting over being written out of a fair share of white supremacy and colonies in Africa and Asia. It was a white man's war. They were fighting over US. How many slaves each one could have. The Germans felt they were shortchanged at the Berlin Conference. So the whites started killing each other over us. And by the time they had completed killing each other in World War II, they were all so beaten and so weak they could not hold us in slavery any longer. And both Africa and Asia became free. Thus, Hitler did a good thing. Frankly, I would not much care if they Germans would kill a few more Brits and Frenchmen.

The thing about the Nazis is this: they were able to mobilize the German nation within a matter of a few years. The thing for us in Africa to ask is this: how did they do it? The best answer to that question as you will learn by studying that history is that they did it mainly by coming masters of propaganda. For what ever else the Nazis were, they were masters of propaganda. The Aryan race... The Jew is evil... The master race.... All propaganda. And it worked. It mobilized Germany for war.

If Africa faced with an existential emergency, how do we mobilize our people for self-defense. It is a concrete and very relevant question to ask by those of us who are sincere and serious about Black Power. Of course, sissies do not ask such questions. They let men and women with brains and backbone, like me do all the fighting.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#376 May 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is white on the inside and half brown on the outside. The Hispanic community does not claim that piece of crap. He is only trying to hide behind skin color because hos butt is in hot water. And no matter if he is found guilty or not, someone will always be gunning for his white behind because he will always be identified as a white racist no matter what his biology happens to be. We have a few black skin idiots just as bad as he is. So, it is not about biology in the final analysis. It is about ideology. And with that, let it be known that that sissy is not as African, no matter how dark her complexion may be. We disown that piece of crap. Why not? She does not represent or respect any value of institution that we hold dear in the African Nation.
Take it down a few notches, would you please?.....

We disown?.....my my.....smh....

The Tiny Whiney Twins....Tiny Tim and Tiny Whiney CroMagnon....equally reprehensible....

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#377 May 13, 2013
Continued from above…
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, the "Black power" you advocate ought to be examined more carefully.
Sissy, I never said “do not examine” Black Power.”
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>What shape would this Black Power take?
Any “shape” as long as it is Black Power. We will know it when we see it. Why? Because we have studied African history already. We know that the next Black Power will not be the first Black Power. We have had it before. In fact the first Great Power in History was Black Power. That is how we civilized the world and brought Europe up out of its caves: Black Power. The first civilization in the world was an AFRICAN civilization. BLACK POWER!!!
Again, the question becomes: how did we do it? For one thing, we did it by propagating Monotheism. The Europeans were polytheistic pagans. They learned Monotheism from Africa. They united them into bigger tribes and eventually into nation states and it civilized them. In the last couple of centuries they have built super-states in reflection of the original super-states that we built in Africa. So, Black Power brought the white man out of the cold dark and dank caves of Europe. Now here you are teaching our kids to learn proper French.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>WHO would actually be empowered?
The biggest dang fool in the world knows the answer to that question. It is Power that is Black. So Blacks would be empowered, sissy.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Would it be the ORDINARY Black man or woman, or some power hungry class or elite?
Duh? LOL!!!
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> What shape wouuld the government take, and how would wealth be produced and distributed.
LOL! The government would take a Black shape.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>The "Black Power" slogan may have helped advanced the struggle during the 1960s, forcing movement activists (including Dr. King) to pay more careful attention to the issue of power for a disempowered communityu struggling for liberation. But power itself--Black Power included--is open to critical scrutiny.
Obviously. That is all you have done these past few years that I have been hearing about you:“scrutinizing”. But you have done it in a dishonest and sneaking manner. Rather than hold a face to face discussing it with me (or Kwame Ture before he died or Samia Nkrumah now) your sissy butt has chosen to back-bite and smear people’s names and personalities. Do not play dumb with me. Our program is clear enough. The main thing you need to do is simply click here: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ . It is all laid down. If there is some detail that is too big to penetrate your thick skull, ask me about it and I will dumb it down for you.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Frantz Fanon, in THE WRETCHED OF THE EARTH, once warned his comrades fighting colonialism in Africa, that "exploitation can wear a Black face, or an Arab one..." (p.145). Amilcar Cabral also insisted that the movement wasn't interested in simply replacing European exploiters with African ones, but of ENDING exploitation and oppression altogether.
LOL!!! No do do?
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>But given your obvious sympathy for Stalinist and (more guardedly) fascist or Nazi states,
Sissy, there ain’t no “Nazi states “and no “Stalinist states That is all past history. And there is no boogeyman, either.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>it is far from clear that your aim is the liberation--REAL FREEDOM---for Africa or for Black people anywhere. You simply want to take the place of the white colonizers and enslavers in the NAME of FREEDOM. "Black power" is the mask for the new tyranny you wish to impose. In short, you're an ENEMY of the people.
Black Power is an Nkrumahist state, like what Ghana was before the CIA intervened and what the Union of African States was before Nkrumah compromised with liberals like Nyerre to form the OAU.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#378 May 13, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron! The point was that at least pagan despots didn't kill people because of different religious beliefs.
That point absurd. Obviously, pagans tried to kill Jesus(Peace and Blessings be upon him.) They also tried to kill Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him). They did it because GOD Told Moses to go to Pharaoh and told Muhammad to go to that other fool whose name I cannot remember and say to them "Let my people go so they can Pray to me and worship me without insults and interference form atheists and "agnostics"". That was pagan religion. Pagan religion was to kill Monotheists like Moses, like Jesus and like Muhammad.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Not that pagans never committed atrocities. Abrahamic religions have, and do.
The Roman pagans spent at least 100 years of doing hardly anything else except slaughtering Christians. The Arab pagans did the same thing to Muslims.

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And TODAY (though not always in the past), the worst of these murderous monotheistic killers of "infidels" come from the Muslim community. I won't say, as does Barros, that this shows the inherent and unchangeably peculiar nature of Muslims or Islam. But it is characteristic of monotheistic religions. Hindus, Buddhist, pagan Romans snd Greeks, and pre-Christian & pre-Muslim Africans didn't fight jihads and crusades.
That's another one of your little white lies. I am currently engaged in an in depth study of India. One of the first things I have learned is that the Aryan invaders of India engages in the slaughter of the local Black People and enslaved them. These are what are known as the untouchables of today. The untouchables were the indigenous people who were enslaved by white invaders. In the Hindu language the word for "black" is slave.

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Moreover, it has been often noted that far more Christians died at the hands of other Christians than at Roman hands. I recall an Algerian being interviewed in the aftermath of the terror inflicted by the Islamic Salvation Front saying that those Muslim terrorists were even WORST than the French. Which is a SERIOUS charge consider the MASS atrocitiss committed by France during the colonial era in Algeria.
As far as your hoomphobic (and, I suspect, REPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL) ranting regarding Obama or whomever, I consider too childisn and primitive to be worthy of rebuttal.
You are a dang fool if you claim that pagans did not kill Christians. A similar thing happened when the Arabs persecuted the Muslims. The big difference is th4e Arabs repented and became Muslims. But the Romans tricked the Christians into accepting paganism into Christianity. The Roman pagans have never repented for the crimes they committed against Monotheism.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#379 May 13, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
If ASSdurratin was WHITE, he'd be shouting "Heil Hitler!" A lot of RIGHT WING Black nationalists are crypto-fascists anyway. Only his skin color keeps him from being a Nazi.
Come on, sissy. Either Nkrumahism is fascism or not. Which is it? I bet if you call Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah a fascist one of his sons or grandsons of whom he has several will come to DC and whip your sissy ass. I am an ideological son of Nkrumah's. If I could I D. I would come and whip your butt myself for calling Osagyefo a fascist. Do not bite off more than you can chew.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#380 May 13, 2013
Loulou wrote:
I do not hesitate to call H.E. Comrade Bobby Mugabe a friend.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#381 May 13, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a she, I assure you....'Abby' is on another one of his homophobic rants.....just scroll through it....most of us do....He's the ultimate hypocrite, it's the old 'don't do as I do, do as I say (you should do')...I am sure you get the gist....have a nice debate....(and day/evening)....:)
Dang!!! I did even so much as suspect that you are a pervert, too...until you opened you stupid mouth. Or maybe someone is impersonating you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 5 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 9 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 28 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web