I hate liberal Whites the most

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#316 May 11, 2013
Why does that sissy never show any respect for anything African?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#317 May 11, 2013
This is not about the fact that Monotheism is an African idea. This is not about religion at all. That sissy rejects EVERYTHING that is African 100% of the time no matter what it is. But she wants us to think that she is "progressive

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#318 May 11, 2013
Come on, sissy. I do not have all day. Tell us ONE thing about Africa that YOU agree with.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#319 May 11, 2013
Do you agree with Booker T. Washington building an African owned university at Tuskegee? Booker T was a conservative like, not a liberal like you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#320 May 11, 2013
Booker T was a conservative like me...

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#321 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that Africans have minds and cultures of our own? Don't you know that is not necessary to copy everything from the white man? We can think for ourselves. Why should a scholar waste time learning French when he can learn Arabic? Or Wolof? Or Swahili? Or Somali? Etc.?
White does not make right. This is not "monkey see monkey do..."
What would you learn Arabic for? So you can read how to build bombs and kill westerners? Somali?

Do you think about Jihad a lot??
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#322 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Booker T was a conservative like me...
There was recently the first African gaymarriage. Just saying.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#323 May 11, 2013
Sissy, do you teach at Howard? Or are you just telling another one of your little white lies? Who started Howard U? Who is it named for?
“In November 1866, shortly after the end of the Civil War, members of the First Congregational Society of Washington considered establishing a theological seminary for the education of African-American clergymen. Within a few weeks, the concept expanded to include a provision for establishing a University. Within two years, the University consisted of the colleges of Liberal Arts and Medicine. The new institution was named for General Oliver O. Howard, a Civil War hero who was both a founder of the University and, at the same time, commissioner of the Freedman’s Bureau.”( http://www.howard.edu/explore/history.htm )
“An ardent abolitionist before the war, Howard was appointed head of the Freedmen's Bureau in May 1865. Charged with integrating freed slaves into society, he implemented a wide array of social programs including education, medical care, and food distribution. Backed by the Radical Republicans in Congress, he often clashed with President Andrew Johnson. During this time, he aided in the formation of Howard University in Washington, DC.”( http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/UnionLead...
Does that sound like a liberal dummycrat to you, sissy?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#324 May 11, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you learn Arabic for?
So I can read, hear and speak it and communicate with a major part of humanity, not a bunch of racist dogs in France. It is a research tool to study African history. It is a major commercial language and cultural language that carries Islam.

Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>So you can read how to build bombs and kill westerners? Somali?
Do you think about Jihad a lot??
I can learn all that in English. All I have to do is let the CIA train me the same way they trained Osama bin Laden to fight the Russians. Idiot, why do you think Obama had to summarily execute bin Laden before he could speak in court? Use you dang head.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#325 May 11, 2013
Also, Arabic holds the key to many African languages such as Swahili, Wolof and Somali, etc., etc., etc. It is a Semitic language. Over half the languages in Africa re Semitic, idiot.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#326 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that Africans have minds and cultures of our own? Don't you know that is not necessary to copy everything from the white man? We can think for ourselves. Why should a scholar waste time learning French when he can learn Arabic? Or Wolof? Or Swahili? Or Somali? Etc.?
White does not make right. This is not "monkey see monkey do..."
I know Africans, Blacks in general, have minds of our own. Are you sure that YOU have a mind of your own? I'm not the one extolling the dubious virtues of the Stalinist or Hitlerite "superstate." And it would never occur to me to impose such a monstrosity on the peoples of Mother Africa.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#327 May 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
There was recently the first African gaymarriage. Just saying.
So what? Was it Sissy Savantia and Emperor John? I could not care less.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#328 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "occupy" perverts are so sincere, how come nobody has heard from in the last two years?
Ask the corporate media.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#329 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Was it Sissy Savantia and Emperor John? I could not care less.
That's good you don't care. Since it's not your business;)

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#330 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, sissy? Then how come they "crucified" Jesus? How come they tried to "crucify" Muhammad?
<quoted text>
The heroic people of Gaza resisted that Alexander the Pervert because he was a pagan pervert. So, he slaughtered every one of them:
http://www.agiasofia.com/alexandros/alexandro...
<quoted text>
I compare the stupid lies perverts like you tell to the Knowledge that has been Revealed to us by GOD Almighty. It is does not fit, we must acquit. Do you expect me to believe you before I Believe GOD? Sorry, sissy-man.
<quoted text>
Duh?
<quoted text>
If you know they are "gay" obviously they are not keeping it to themselves.
<quoted text>
This here is a Republic, sissy-man. Obama does not dictate morality in these here parts.
<quoted text>
If I know who they are "bedding with", it is public knowledge. Therefore, it is against the law.
Romans crucified Jesus because he was a POLITICAL threat, possibly a REVOLUTIONARY. But even the pagab Roman tyrants didn't kill people because of their religion.
As for what you believe, it matters little to me. You're not a rational man, and will believe whatever foolishness appeals to your little mind.
As far as I know, Obama isn't trying to dictate morality. He simply said--after much prodding--that he thought gays should have the right to marry.
It is you militant religionists who are imposing your morality on others. A secular, and THINKING man like myself is more reasonable. Myu woman is black, but I don't think I've a right to tell others that they MAY NOT marry or get involved with someone outside race. Gay or bixexual relations have no appeal to me. But i don't forbid others to pursue such if that's their orientation.
Religion does not appeal to me. I am an agnostic. But it would never occur to me to forbid your practice of Islam, or NotSoDivine's practice of Judaism, or anyone's practice of Christianity, Hinduism or what have you. Only you must not impose your religion on others.
That's the difference between you and I, and why I feel fortunate that I'm not bound by your intolerant Abrahamic faith.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#331 May 11, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> I know Africans, Blacks in general, have minds of our own. Are you sure that YOU have a mind of your own? I'm not the one extolling the dubious virtues of the Stalinist or Hitlerite "superstate." And it would never occur to me to impose such a monstrosity on the peoples of Mother Africa.
I am an Nkrumahist, sissy. Nkrumah was a black preacher from Ghana. He told us to study history, including the history of all major political parties, including the CPUSSR, CP, China, and the Nazi Party. Thus I am a Pan-Africanist, Nkrumahism being the highest form and expression of Pan-Africanism. Dumbed down, it means that I am an Africanist nationalist. Black Power is what I am about. A Pan-Africanist super-state is Black Power. That means uniting with Libya, including the brothers who kilt that Stevenson sissy.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#332 May 11, 2013
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#333 May 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Nkrumahist, sissy. Nkrumah was a black preacher from Ghana. He told us to study history, including the history of all major political parties, including the CPUSSR, CP, China, and the Nazi Party. Thus I am a Pan-Africanist, Nkrumahism being the highest form and expression of Pan-Africanism. Dumbed down, it means that I am an Africanist nationalist. Black Power is what I am about. A Pan-Africanist super-state is Black Power. That means uniting with Libya, including the brothers who kilt that Stevenson sissy.
Are we talking rastafarian?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#334 May 11, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Romans crucified Jesus because he was a POLITICAL threat, possibly a REVOLUTIONARY.
So what? It proves that non-Monotheists have engaged in atrocities.

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>But even the pagab Roman tyrants didn't kill people because of their religion.
If killing GOD's Prophets is not about religion, what is? Dang! What an idiot you are!
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I know, Obama isn't trying to dictate morality.
Pervert in Chief gave an Executive Order concerning the moral issue of "gays" in the military. What an idiot!
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> He simply said--after much prodding--that he thought gays should have the right to marry
That was just her latest insult. What about "gays" in the military? Her whole time in office has been clouded by "gay" issues which in turn are moral issues.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>It is you militant religionists who are imposing your morality on others.
How the eff am I "imposing"? I am not teaching in any classroom over impressionable young kids like you.

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>A secular, and THINKING man like myself is more reasonable.
Sissy, you ain't no "thinking man. You might me secular. But you ain't no man and you ain't no thinker.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Myu woman is black, but I don't think I've a right to tell others that they MAY NOT marry or get involved with someone outside race.
Is yo "woman" male or female?

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Gay or bixexual relations have no appeal to me.
Why do you keep bringing it up, sissy?
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Religion does not appeal to me. I am an agnostic. But it would never occur to me to forbid your practice of Islam, or NotSoDivine's practice of Judaism, or anyone's practice of Christianity, Hinduism or what have you. Only you must not impose your religion on others.
Then why all the insults and harassments, bytch?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#335 May 11, 2013
I am oughta here. I do not have any more time for this stupid crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,457,603
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min PolakPotrafi 252
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Barros 50,546
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 8 min Frogface Kate 113
Deport barros 2017 11 min Barros 32
Islam rules of engagement . 24 min Barros 123
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 43 min dcool 7,983
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 7 hr Mick 34
More from around the web