Next Last

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Of all the things negroes have done to society and mankind, liberals top it off just for freeing and integrating these wild feral primates onto human civilization. Now, thanks to them, people can't even leave their doors unlocked or walk freely without a knife or gun.
The White guilt liberals are the dumbest, most gullible people that I have met on this planet. I have a libtard teacher who donates $70 to nighur chillunz in Africa and his wife donates to some negro hybrid child in India. While, in Spain and Greece there are WHITE families in need and there is no one to help but Nationalist parties like Golden Dawn. Once I get extra cash I will be donating to parties like such and to assistance programs in countries like Spain and Greece. This is why White libtards make me sick.
*yawn*

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Of all the things negroes have done to society and mankind, liberals top it off just for freeing and integrating these wild feral primates onto human civilization. Now, thanks to them, people can't even leave their doors unlocked or walk freely without a knife or gun.
The White guilt liberals are the dumbest, most gullible people that I have met on this planet. I have a libtard teacher who donates $70 to nighur chillunz in Africa and his wife donates to some negro hybrid child in India. While, in Spain and Greece there are WHITE families in need and there is no one to help but Nationalist parties like Golden Dawn. Once I get extra cash I will be donating to parties like such and to assistance programs in countries like Spain and Greece. This is why White libtards make me sick.
But yet two of the most conservative whites are seen bowing down before a negro Savior and his mother.
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2013
How ironic that you clicked into an African American Forum to be among blacks and seek the black man's attention like the obsessive Neanderthal you are.
This is an image of your conservative mother:

Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Melody88 is suffering from the typical negro "look at me" syndrome.
Two White Popes suffering from I am not worthy syndrom:

As you suffer from, I cannot keep away from African American Forum syndrome while my mother is working a sweat on youtube:

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Whities love to seek black people out whether in Africa, or a African American Forum because they are obsess and are in awe of perfection:

A whitie unable to keep his eyes off two Negros:

Behold Your Negro Savior!
Flesh peeling zombies

Baltimore, MD

#8 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Lol u one funny cracker.
Dave

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
Whities love to seek black people out whether in Africa, or a African American Forum because they are obsess and are in awe of perfection:
A whitie unable to keep his eyes off two Negros:
Behold Your Negro Savior!
You're pretty funny. Are you cute? I'm white. About 6'2, 190 pounds and pretty well built. If ya know what I'm sayin. ;)
Lucent in tenebris

Geebung, Australia

#11 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Melody88 is suffering from the typical negro "look at me" syndrome.
The jig also suffers from constantly repeating itself like a brain damage victim. Typical jig brain at work lol.
Lucent in tenebris

Geebung, Australia

#12 Apr 25, 2013
liberals are in fact far more racist then most racial realist like myself. Us racial realist know who and why we don't like certain groups. Liberals however feel blacks are so inherently inferior, so pathetic that the liberal must help them like a lost child or dog on the freeway or something lol.
Malcolm XXX

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Liberals have done much damage to this country with there giveaway programs that have encouraged and allowed people to become dependent, lazy, and irresponsible. Liberals deserve much of the blame for disintegration of American families that lead to so many other problems such as: high crime rates, large prison populations, high rates of out of wedlock births, big budget deficits related to so much social spending. Even the out of control illegal Immigration wouldn't be as bad if more Americans had to work instead of being able to lie around collecting welfare.Some people like to blame black people for many of our problems, but liberals deserve plenty of blame for underming the black society, which mostly had intact families and lived responsibly. Only when welfare programs are reduced can we get back to a more sane society where everyone is expected to provide for himself and his family.And our whole society will benefit.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 25, 2013
All liberals should be put on a boat with the negroes, sent back to Africa with them for a few years.

In just a few months they would be crying like hell to return.
Dino Jr

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
Those libtards do indeed suck. They are the ones that put Obama in office that sealed the nation's fate with fiscal ruin. They should be sent to exile in Africa on the same boats with the negroes.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#16 Apr 25, 2013
libtards wrote:
I hate conservative the most. You are the most greedy and ignorant people I have ever seen.
Ise skeert of ghosts

UK

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
How ironic that you clicked into an African American Forum to be among blacks and seek the black man's attention like the obsessive Neanderthal you are.
This is an image of your conservative mother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l1VLzad58JkXX
that Madoona is NOT a negro woman. she doesn't have innertube rubberlips, a flat nose and Brillo hair. She is dark, a mediterranean . Stop being a silly waterbuffalopotamus and stop steal;ing our history.
Ise skeert of ghosts

UK

#18 Apr 26, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I hate conservative the most. You are the most greedy and ignorant people I have ever seen.
you would! white liberals want to give you stuff you never worked for and don't deserve.
BS Detector

Minden, LA

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Malcolm XXX wrote:
Liberals have done much damage to this country with there giveaway programs that have encouraged and allowed people to become dependent, lazy, and irresponsible. Liberals deserve much of the blame for disintegration of American families that lead to so many other problems such as: high crime rates, large prison populations, high rates of out of wedlock births, big budget deficits related to so much social spending. Even the out of control illegal Immigration wouldn't be as bad if more Americans had to work instead of being able to lie around collecting welfare.Some people like to blame black people for many of our problems, but liberals deserve plenty of blame for underming the black society, which mostly had intact families and lived responsibly. Only when welfare programs are reduced can we get back to a more sane society where everyone is expected to provide for himself and his family.And our whole society will benefit.
C/S!
Skiff Carbon Black 2013

Athens, GA

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Malcolm XXX wrote:
How will people go about this? I agree with what you're saying but millions of jobs have been shipped/outsourced overseas. You just can't get a j.o.b. or just over broke out of thin air.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Ise skeert of ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>you would! white liberals want to give you stuff you never worked for and don't deserve.
White liberals don't give me nothing but the right to be free in a free country. I work and have a job, dumbo. I am going to college to complete my education.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#22 Apr 26, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I hate conservative the most. You are the most greedy and ignorant people I have ever seen.
And don't forget "stupid." One thing that strikes me about American white conservatives is the remarkable stupidity of the majority of them.
They're stupid, greedy and commonly racist.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 27, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
White liberals don't give me nothing but the right to be free in a free country. I work and have a job, dumbo. I am going to college to complete my education.
White liberals don't give you that you big dummy. Soldiers that have the balls to fight for it give it to you. Liberals just stand in the streets with their whiny signs about gay rights, and freedom to kill unborn babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,743,947
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 11 min T-BOS 550
Shit white people do 12 min Jake 243
Racist Eric Holder & ADL To Give Diversity Trai... 14 min The Patriot 4
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 23 min BillyDbigballer 19
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 24 min Savant 205
Racism in America (May '17) 31 min Apefrica 1,403
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Paul 49
This is Why White ppl must Go. 2 hr Ihn 51