When I see a black man with a white w...

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#189 Aug 15, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Over a month ago, and in about half that time, I came to realize that only pro BM should point out their women's ratchery, it is not my problem.
Your a black man so why say stuff like this? And most black women dont have ratchery its your own insecurities and stereo types that make you a very cold hearted and hateful person.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#190 Aug 15, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>i agree. there are too many black men who date white women. they always have to put down a black woman for some reason. they always stereotyping black women as angry. yes, there are some and there are some white women or other race of women who are angry. so, i agree with you 100%.
Yes this is the major problem that black women such as myself have with ir black men. They dont know us therefore why say stuff like that? Once ir black men start to actually judge black women individually then more black women will respect them more. Same goes for ir black women who diss ir black men.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#191 Aug 15, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
No offense, but black women have been carrying on with white men longer than black men have been with white women. Many had kids by white men, and Im talking after slavery, and the man did not marry them. Im starting to see more black women with mixed kids. The relationship with bm and ww is kinda more recent, or in the last 2 decades or so. White men always had access to black women. I was wathcing the show "african american lives", and some of the people had white great something grandfathers, and it broke some of the rape mything, though it happened, that white men were sleeping with black women, and sometimes the black women was like the second wife, to the white man. People keep trying to act like some black women do not have a attitude, many do. I see at least 3 act out everyday. On the train, near the trainstation, at Mcdonalds, ect. These women are talking openly about sex, saying the "b" word, and snatching their kids around. Its sady, because these women are sometimes kids themselves. I even had some come around me, like they were going to attack me, but they were the ones in the wrong, by jumping in front of me. This had happened a few times, and Im sorry to say, but I have never seen any race of women act mainly like this, and Im a Bm. This stuff starts in the home, and they bring this disfunction everywhere they go. I see hood bm acting out too, but I see it more from black women. I was at CVS the other day, cashier would not greet me back, rolled her eyes, and somewhat slammed my items in the bag. I just dont understand most black women anymore. Everyone is saying the same thing, but no one is doing anything about it, and the women who act like this, are defensive, and think nothing is wrong with it. I know you are not this way, your one of the good ones, but its hard to find one without motives, which all women have motives, but its like you can sense the negative vibe from many. Its sad, because my sister is not like this, but shes probably put in the same box, and bm have no problem dating out. Im seeing brotha with races, they are tired, we are tired. I feel like BW are their own worse enemies, and they dont see it, and dont want to acknowledge it, so its driving BM away. Im not scared of BW, but I just dont look at them anymore. Its a bad cycle with our women, because they keep sleeping with bad men as well, and ignoring the good ones, and they are reproducing the same thing. I just dont get how anyone could justify having 2 and three kids, not married, and laying up with the same guy, who likely have kids. That man was the product of a women, who made bad choices, and picked bad men. Environment is not the full factor. These women want to be looked at as strong women too. My relative just had her fourth kid, we have tried to tell her, but she did not listen. Good men have came to her feet, but she burned them all. I feel sorry for good BW, because their thrown in the same box, as well as good black men, but theirs just something raw about a women acting masculine, or acting a food in public, rather than when man do it for some reason. It needs to stop, on both ends.
Ok so we all know there are bad women in every race and some black women are not angels. So why stereotype all black women from a few you have met?

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#192 Aug 15, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing I don't allow other people to dictate what women I date.
Nobody cares who you date its how you go about doing it. Dissing your own women, acting as if black women are so bad, stereotyping your own women and acting as if you are so much better then black women thats the problem. Your black too buddy and that will never change. You will never be an equal in this society especially to the white man.

Since: Aug 12

Preston, UK

#193 Aug 15, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you guys have my topic alittle confused I never said to not date out of your race, my topic is about black people who once they date out of their race they think they are better than you. Or some become racists against their own women and men. This is the problem I have with ir blacks. And the funny thing about it is they are still looked at the same was as other blacks are looked at by other races. Running from your own race will not solve any personaly issues you have as a black man or black woman.
Ah alright. They are not better than anyone obviously. Dating outside your race does not mean you better than the average black person.
Though I wouldn't call it running from your own race... But it comes down to ones intentions & we can really never know ones actual intentions.
Its sad on their behalf to degrade & look down on their own race no doubt!

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#194 Aug 15, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a black man so why say stuff like this? And most black women dont have ratchery its your own insecurities and stereo types that make you a very cold hearted and hateful person.
You are the one who is insecure, lol not me. You would not go around making threads about irbm, watching black on white porn, staring at interracial couples, etc. I wonder what your husband thinks?

Obviously not all are bad, and you can't hate something you don't know right? Do you think I hate you? I might talk to you like you are nothing, but I don't hate you.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#195 Aug 15, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>You will never be an equal in this society especially to the white man.
Wow, Sounds a lot like something a pro black woman would say.*sarcasm*

If i were pro black, I would not claim you. Notice how your sisters are not here backing you up. You are useless to them.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#196 Aug 15, 2012
If that is you in that picture, you should not be so insecure. I bet you have to beat guys off with a stick, what's the issue?

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#197 Aug 16, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is insecure, lol not me. You would not go around making threads about irbm, watching black on white porn, staring at interracial couples, etc. I wonder what your husband thinks?
Obviously not all are bad, and you can't hate something you don't know right? Do you think I hate you? I might talk to you like you are nothing, but I don't hate you.
This is not just about ir black man this is also about ir black women. Im speaking about both sides not just one. Im not a one sided person when it comes to issues within the black community and Im definetly not insecure because I dont diss black men. I may diss ir blacks because of how they both created this stupid gendar war and put other races above their own some one has to speak up about this. Honestly I dont have to know some ir blacks to hate them they project that hate first so I reflect it back it may not be the best thing but it just makes me upset that so many black people are brainwashed and dont even find their own attractive. No honeslty I spoken to you in the past and you honestly dont sound like a bad guy so no I dont hate you. But I do hate mranderson, desmond, trigga and a few others that just get on my nerves lol. Why dont you guys confront them when they make negative posts about blacks?

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#198 Aug 16, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Sounds a lot like something a pro black woman would say.*sarcasm*
If i were pro black, I would not claim you. Notice how your sisters are not here backing you up. You are useless to them.
Uh I hate to break it to you but thats what other races see us as below them, I already realize this. How come you havent? And even though I know Im not below them we cant stop them from thinking this about us. All we can do is move forward and support one another, but ir blacks make that hard to do because they join them in attacking us blacks who want to make something of ourselves.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#199 Aug 16, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
If that is you in that picture, you should not be so insecure. I bet you have to beat guys off with a stick, what's the issue?
Im not insecured brotha Im just tired of this black on black hate. In order to stop this we have to call each other out. If more blacks stop blaming the opposite sex and actually work together to call out the bs blacks who start shit with us then we can get rid of the poison within the community and move forward.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#200 Aug 16, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares who you date its how you go about doing it. Dissing your own women, acting as if black women are so bad, stereotyping your own women and acting as if you are so much better then black women thats the problem. Your black too buddy and that will never change. You will never be an equal in this society especially to the white man.
1. I don't diss black women.
2. I don't act as if black women are bad.
3. I don't stereotype black women.
4. I don't act as if I am better than black woman.

So what in the hell are you rambling about? I am a light skinned black male and I love light skinned black woman (really tired of saying this). However, they are BIAS against me and I am 'their 'own. If anything, you need to go yell at them for being bias against me.

Since: Aug 12

Preston, UK

#201 Aug 16, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a light skinned black male and I love light skinned black woman (really tired of saying this). However, they are BIAS against me and I am 'their 'own. If anything, you need to go yell at them for being bias against me.
I'm light skinned & I get that too! sometimes they think I'm messing with them when I say I'm black and I'm not even mixed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202 Aug 16, 2012
Serenity wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledge my race & I'm proud of my heritage however I don't feel that your race should limit you to certain things ei just dating black people.
Surely I can express my opinion on this matter on whatever forum I please and whether you genuinely believe that I mean it or not is up to you :)
No need to get uppity, you have changed your stance now.
You are now saying you are proud of your race and the heritage attached to it, but in previous posts you claimed you didn't see colur and race meant nothing.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#203 Aug 16, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
Im sorry ir brothas but I no longer see you as a black man, I now see you as trying to join the white men in their racism against us blacks. I see you guys wanting to become white and thats why you hate black women. I see you guys envy white men therefore you date white women so you can loose your looks of being black. Same thing goes for a black woman with a white man. I see a a wonnabe white woman. Ir black men cant even look at me in public because either they are now racists against black women or they are embarrassed. Its funny because when I see pro black couples they both can look me in my face and say hi. But the black ir man and the black ir woman. Yeah right!! lol You get lucky if they even glance your way. You ir black people make me sooo sick, can you guys turn white any faster please?? I wish we could just ship all you ir bastards to another planet. YOU BLACKS ARE EMBARRASEMENT TO US ALL!
Harsh. How do you know for a fact they are together? They could just be colleagues.

Level 6

Since: May 07

#204 Aug 16, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't diss black women.
2. I don't act as if black women are bad.
3. I don't stereotype black women.
4. I don't act as if I am better than black woman.
So what in the hell are you rambling about? I am a light skinned black male and I love light skinned black woman (really tired of saying this). However, they are BIAS against me and I am 'their 'own. If anything, you need to go yell at them for being bias against me.
Really? I remember you cosigning with mranderson and trigga when they made negative threads towards black women. But Ill leave that alone and move forward. And FYI I do tell the ir black women off too you guys dont see it because you guys dont follow me regarding my posts. Oh and im not saying that you cant love lightskin women or even non white women, I just cant stand when alot of ir blacks bash their own women in doing so.

Level 6

Since: May 07

#205 Aug 16, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Harsh. How do you know for a fact they are together? They could just be colleagues.
Colleagues dont hug up all over each other and hold hands. I just wish black ir daters would just simply move on and stop dogging out their fellow counterparts.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#206 Aug 16, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I remember you cosigning with mranderson and trigga when they made negative threads towards black women. But Ill leave that alone and move forward. And FYI I do tell the ir black women off too you guys dont see it because you guys dont follow me regarding my posts. Oh and im not saying that you cant love lightskin women or even non white women, I just cant stand when alot of ir blacks bash their own women in doing so.
Of course there are a lot of dumb ass black females. There are dumb ass females of every ethnicity. Just like there are dumb ass black males and dumb ass males of every ethnicity. Stop being a cry baby about it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#207 Aug 16, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is insecure, lol not me. You would not go around making threads about irbm, watching black on white porn, staring at interracial couples, etc. I wonder what your husband thinks?
Obviously not all are bad, and you can't hate something you don't know right? Do you think I hate you? I might talk to you like you are nothing, but I don't hate you.
Why didn't your non blk woman satisfy your inferior behind enough

to keep your sorry behind out of Oak Park, away from a blk woman...

who don't know or want to know you.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#208 Aug 16, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Colleagues dont hug up all over each other and hold hands. I just wish black ir daters would just simply move on and stop dogging out their fellow counterparts.
Do you feel they were acting extra in front of you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caucasians Are NOT Real People of Earth 8 min Truth Hurts 1
A Retarded Albino Asks: What the HELL happened ... 9 min RMGHispanic Causi... 7
happy memorial day non blacks 14 min MeSo 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Realtime 1,384,011
Poll Why are blacks so much stronger, physically bet... (May '12) 22 min u Make Me Laugh 609
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 33 min SIcklecell Supporter 78
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 35 min Moses 37
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 46 min Moses 83
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Don Barros Serrano 44,974
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 52 min Moses 134,483
I do not like black men 7 hr Sadbuttrue 76
More from around the web