Martin Luther King Jr. estate sues da...

Martin Luther King Jr. estate sues daughter over Nobel medal, Bible

There are 6 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Martin Luther King Jr. estate sues daughter over Nobel medal, Bible. In it, Reuters reports that:

The estate of Martin Luther King Jr. has sued the late civil rights leader's daughter over possession of his 1964 Nobel Peace Prize medal and a Bible used by President Barack Obama during his second inauguration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#1 Feb 5, 2014
money... what a wonderful creation.
Gottz

Athens, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
I heard about this.....I "pray" it doesn't escalate to what white racists would like to see.(The word begins with the letter "V")
Guadalupe

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Feb 5, 2014
black racist to mi latino. martin luther sister protect padre will sell all and statues removed. all streets in king name are not safe. rev the king cry because his people not nice.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Gottz wrote:
I heard about this.....I "pray" it doesn't escalate to what white racists would like to see.(The word begins with the letter "V")
Vulva?

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2014
Is Obama Promoting Homosexuality?

Obama's continued public support of former NBA basketball player Jason Collin's decision to be homosexual begs the question "Is Obama Promoting Homosexuality?"

When Obama entered the same-sex marriage debate he told us his "evolution" on the question was based on his desire for equality for his gay friends. This to some seemed reasonable enough, but how do you get from wanting marriage rights for your gay friends to publicly supporting a guy who dumps his fiancee of eight years to "come out" gay?

Jason Collins has a twin brother who informs us he himself is 1000% straight. This is worth nothing because debunks the "born this way" myth. Identical twins are just that -- genetically identical. If homosexuality was a purely biological phenomenon, then they'd both be gay ... or straight.

You can't half it both ways, folks. Either you're "born this way" or not.

Which brings us back to Obama...

For what earthly reason would he use the Oval Office to publicly approve
who a person decides to have sex with?

To date, no one in media has asked him about this. They should. Obama is sending a message to youth that homosexuality is cool. This message is already having tragic consequences in the black community.

Obama must be made to explain himself.

Of course, if Obama is gay as some believe, no explanation is necessary.

READ MORE:
http://www.blackdigest.com/blackforum/index.p...
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#7 Feb 6, 2014
This drunken Negro Hoormaster was made into a martyr by the Communist scum in Washington. The perjured history books don't tell our children how King used to like to beat up his prostitutes after kinky sex on his "Road trips". Herbert Aptheker of the American Communist party paid for King's streetwalkers. Perjured school history books will also not reveal how King infected his wife ,Coretta several times with gonorrhea. Wonder why the bastard's FBI files are sealed until 2049?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maceo go find a Fat 85 yr old White woman! lmao 3 min EVILmonkies 1
I'm a Loser BM I need to live off a Fat WW so I... 4 min EVILmonkies 1
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 5 min EVILmonkies 80
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,640,337
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min abc 137,339
All these Dumb BM do is whine & BM are too dumb... 13 min EVILmonkies 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 14 min EVILmonkies 391
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 37 min EVILmonkies 76
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 58 min Jeremy 268
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr AngloPinkboi 608