anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jun 19, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
Don't ya ever forget that and never, ever play his game. Ya can beat a killer by killing.
We have been the brains of civilization from jump street.
BLACK PEOPLE
Architecture
Math
Sciences
Music
Art
Literature
WHITE PEOPLE
Invasions
Barberians
Nomads
Brut force
The most powerful man on earth is a thinker and never a killer.
Uh, Moses. What do you mean by,"ya can beat a killer by killing?"
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#5 Jun 19, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
Don't ya ever forget that and never, ever play his game. Ya can beat a killer by killing.
We have been the brains of civilization from jump street.
BLACK PEOPLE
Architecture
Math
Sciences
Music
Art
Literature
WHITE PEOPLE
Invasions
Barberians
Nomads
Brut force
The most powerful man on earth is a thinker and never a killer.
You forgot to put disease spreading under white people. They killed a lot more people with disease than they did with guns.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jun 19, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad ya caught the error, I tried to correct it as posted above your message.
Hahaha! I knew that didn't sound like you! But, for other posters thought you may want to know!:)
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jun 19, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
YA can beat a killer = ya can't beat a killer by killing
So true!
Anyway

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Jun 19, 2013
a white person said they thought htey could hover in the air.. then someone told them they were wrong..

then i came up and realized.. hey maybe their hair is Aereodynamic.. like rayman or knuckles or something..
Anyway

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Jun 19, 2013
dear people with straight hair.. you can fly..

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Every white is a potential Hitler.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Relic aka Moses is still active?? lol

Get a life for once
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Every white is a potential Hitler.
To me, that's a "riding the fence" prejudice. Because, on the one hand, white supremacy has inflated more whites in Europe and America than any race of course because they are, well, white. But, white supremacists do pick and choose who they wish to have on their "team." They've claimed Arabics and people from Spanish speaking countries for decades. Some "chosen" wish to be whitewashed and assimilate to white supremacy and enjoy the privileges and others detest all of that and refuse it at any cost......like me. I am Eurasian by ethnicity yet look white...well swarthy white. I can pass for Italian or Spanish or Russian. I've gone through hell with white supremacists. I've survived times when I was destitute for years and seriously discriminated against by them...they called me a communist when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I wasn't allowed to play with others. My adopted family was mostly white but the nonracist part moved away or died while I was young. They tried to whitewash me and pass me off because they were prejudiced. The person responsible for my adoption had died..he was not racist. Then, I survived times where they aggressively recruited me because they said, "We think you are too logical and intelligent to NOT be white." (Seriously! If you can believe this!) This was in my latter years and currently. Even if they would accept me into the upper echelons of white supremacy with more privilege than God. I would still rather die. Because , to me that IS death! And, what's the point in living if you are forced to assimilate to a culture that is depraved and stupid because you can pass the "test."

There are some good, smart white people who have managed to escape all of this. But, you can determine when you are around them for 5 minutes that they still have that "culture." So, one does have to be careful. But, you don't want to say AlL white people 'cause that would be the same as the racist. So, I am nice and courteous to white people, but do not have any close white friends for very good reasons. When white supremacy falls permanently then I may reconsider my position on this subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 7 min Bychance37 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min unfazed 24,574
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 12 min Good-Vibes 49
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 19 min Rock 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 20 min Good-Vibes 3
Daniele Watts' Credibility Is Shot Upon Further... 25 min Good-Vibes 8
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 39 min Yagurl C 590
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 2 hr Miguel is the man 247
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Loulou 120,976
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 hr Aryan Power 662