What is it that "RACIST" White People...
Unknown

Lawrenceville, GA

#112 Jul 31, 2014
Insecurity I suppose. Fear of blacks. Feeling that ones not good enough.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#113 Aug 1, 2014
I will start to feel happy when Black People at least get an Airline.
It amazes me that after all these years there's no Black Airlines.
Please, no Soul Plane Jokes.

Everybody has an Airline except Blacks.

Another thing I'd like to see is; More BLACK PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS!!(LOL) that should even out the prison system huh?
The Plain Truth

Elm City, NC

#114 Aug 1, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
I will start to feel happy when Black People at least get an Airline.
It amazes me that after all these years there's no Black Airlines.
Please, no Soul Plane Jokes.
Everybody has an Airline except Blacks.
Another thing I'd like to see is; More BLACK PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS!!(LOL) that should even out the prison system huh?
More prosecuting attorneys and judges that are willing to give the crackers the same sentences they give blacks for the same crimes! Lol

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#116 Aug 1, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>More prosecuting attorneys and judges that are willing to give the crackers the same sentences they give blacks for the same crimes! Lol
OJ looking terrible rotting in prison, George Zimmerman still enjoying life in florida.
Robert Wagner, Robert Blake, William Shattner, Still enjoying life.
They did nail Phil Spectra though.
The Plain Truth

Elm City, NC

#117 Aug 2, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text> OJ looking terrible rotting in prison, George Zimmerman still enjoying life in florida.
Robert Wagner, Robert Blake, William Shattner, Still enjoying life.
They did nail Phil Spectra though.
Thats it, its ok for white boys to kill their wives but if they think a black man kills one of them skanks then they are ready to hang his ass! First off they are mad because she went for him in the first place! It makes the cracker man feel inadequate to know that a black man is out doing him in that department and the cracker woman loves it! Personally I would not give a cracker woman the time of day no matter how good looking she is! lol

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#118 Aug 2, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Thats it, its ok for white boys to kill their wives but if they think a black man kills one of them skanks then they are ready to hang his ass! First off they are mad because she went for him in the first place! It makes the cracker man feel inadequate to know that a black man is out doing him in that department and the cracker woman loves it! Personally I would not give a cracker woman the time of day no matter how good looking she is! lol
LOL, I won't go that far, for me I'm sort of like you, I can't date just a plain old American White Girl, she must have some ethnicity to her with an accent, Italian East Coast girls are hot with their accents, Polish girls are hot, that British Accent is very sexy, A deep Southern accent like REBA is ok too; never been attracted to plain Janes black or white.

A successful Powerful good/looking black man can pretty much have any kind of woman he wants as long as he doesn't get killed in the process or set-up on some trumped up crime charge.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#119 Aug 2, 2014
To Servant of YAH:

I will do my best to answer your questions because I think they are genuine but I do not accept the premise of your line of questioning. Firstly, the "colonial whites" did not invent racism, it had been around for a very long time before the colonial era came about. The term "racism" only entered our vernacular in the past century and it was coined by a Jewish intellectual who felt *his* people needed it to gain political leverage over the Gentiles. According to the current definition "every ethnicity on the planet is racist", including Africans, Asians & Europeans.

I'm not defending Lincoln because I know the kind of man that he truly was. Having said that, he did not need black soldiers in his campaign to stop the Southern States from seceding from the Union. Lincoln worked for powerful men in Europe who had him assassinated after the war because he knew too much.

To truly understand the treatment of your ancestors it is essential to research the work of African American Professor "Tony Martins" who teaches African American Studies at a university level. There is also a book titled: "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" which will explain some historical facts that are constantly kept away from the public's attention.

Why did you say: "but the Gentile rule will be over soon" btw? Gentile does not mean White, it means that a person is a non-Jew. Do you consider yourself to be a Hebrew Israelite?

Your name suggests to me that you do. YAH is an abbreviation of Yahweh and you fear the entity enough to not write out it's full name. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the "Hamitic Myth" & "The Curse of Ham", neither of which you are likely to find pleasant.

As far as I know, we originate from here but we resemble miniature versions of the gods of antiquity. The Ancient Egyptians referred to them as "Sun Gods" and many other cultures across the globe knew them by various other names. They were gigantic and white, but they are not the same as us.

(The movie "Prometheus" depicts these humanoids according to the descriptions provided by ancient cultures on Earth)

We have existed for a very long time, from well before the Ancient Greek empire. You are correct that there are an awful lot of outright lies and falsehoods in history but they were not all written by us. The majority in modern history were written by Ashkenazi Jews who we all know are White pseudo-Jews, impostors. Jesus was not White but he was not Black either. He was an Arab which is genetically in between. The Catholic Church lies through it's teeth all the time. Superior? I wouldn't go that far. We just want to survive and preserve our own identity, is that too much to ask.

Hope that was helpful.

----------
This is the only question I would like you to answer for me: "Where is it you think that Whites originate from"?
----------
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#120 Aug 2, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I won't go that far, for me I'm sort of like you, I can't date just a plain old American White Girl, she must have some ethnicity to her with an accent, Italian East Coast girls are hot with their accents, Polish girls are hot, that British Accent is very sexy, A deep Southern accent like REBA is ok too; never been attracted to plain Janes black or white.

A successful Powerful good/looking black man can pretty much have any kind of woman he wants as long as he doesn't get killed in the process or set-up on some trumped up crime charge.
Just enjoy your "affirmative action", "racial quotas" and your incompetent "black president". We will continue to look on as the USA descends into complete obsolescence.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#123 Aug 3, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
Nonsense Aussie dummy! You are an uneducated white buffoon. So shaddup! Modern day racism started the day Christopher Columbus hit the shores of the Caribbean and America. No other group but white people try to continue the failed ideologies of white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Yo dumb bigots!
Delusional drivel.

According to Jewish records and Simon Wiesenthal (Jew), Christopher Columbus was also Jewish. Not sure if its true but that's what they say. Jew or not, he certainly didn't invent racism.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#124 Aug 3, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
Nonsense Aussie dummy! You are an uneducated white buffoon. So shaddup! Modern day racism started the day Christopher Columbus hit the shores of the Caribbean and America. No other group but white people try to continue the failed ideologies of white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Yo dumb bigots!
I have known you are not White for a long time now. Be who you really are & quit pretending.

Since: Jun 14

Lynwood, CA

#125 Aug 3, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just enjoy your "affirmative action", "racial quotas" and your incompetent "black president". We will continue to look on as the USA descends into complete obsolescence.
Just a factual note, white women benefit from affirmative action more than any person of color #THEMOREYOUKNOW #TRUEFACTS
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#126 Aug 3, 2014
EvilGenius3 wrote:
<quoted text>Just a factual note, white women benefit from affirmative action more than any person of color #THEMOREYOUKNOW #TRUEFACTS
Watch Aaron Russo's documentary "America: From Freedom to Fascism" and you will begin to understand why so much effort has been put into getting White (& increasingly Black) women out of the homes and into the workforce. Thank you for the Twitter suggestions btw. You are alright bud.

Since: Jun 14

Lynwood, CA

#127 Aug 3, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch Aaron Russo's documentary "America: From Freedom to Fascism" and you will begin to understand why so much effort has been put into getting White (& increasingly Black) women out of the homes and into the workforce. Thank you for the Twitter suggestions btw. You are alright bud.
Why read when the following link proves it:http://madamenoire.com/2826 53/studies-show-affirmative-ac tion-helps-white-women-more-th an-others/

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#128 Aug 4, 2014
I think it's safe to say the world would be a much better place without White Racist People, as we all have noticed they do not accomplish anything!

They still must work and pay taxes, go to the hospital when sick or bitten by a rattlesnake like the Kentucky Preacher who refused.
They all must have food to eat and water to drink; so what's the point to it all?

The war in the Middle east must stop, people are dieing everyday over the Gaza/Strip and the West/Bank, Please gimmie a break.
That's as stupid as the Blacks and the Irish killing each other over the South/Side of Chicago.

I wish the "Jews" would declare themselves people of color rather than White!!!
I guess if you think about it White People don't naturally possess any talents, could it be that racism is just a defense mechanism to camouflage their short coming?
Humm; that's a hell of a price to pay for some people.

Maybe they are afraid that Black People will start to feel "decadent" when around them.(LOL)

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#129 Aug 11, 2014
Don't be fooled people, there's a lot of big corporate money being invested in the St. Louis area.
The closer we get to the NASTY Mid-term elections, more killing and more riots are eminent.

I guess doing business with Black/People would be like Jews doing business with the Gestapo.

Will "gerrymandering" really help the republiconns this time around?
Stay tune folks the WAR is right here in the USA.
Jay Tibbs

United States

#130 Aug 11, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
I wish the "Jews" would declare themselves people of color rather than White!!!
What kind of sense does that make?? You think skin color makes the person?? You are an idot and all this time we have been working so hard to get away from racilaism and color prejudice.

And whites have no talent you say. Creating airplanes, computers, satelites, runnig water and electricty, vacines against dieases etc etc etc is all worthless I guess.

Can you think of one good reason why your dumb azz should exist???

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#131 Aug 11, 2014
Jay Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of sense does that make?? You think skin color makes the person?? You are an idot and all this time we have been working so hard to get away from racilaism and color prejudice.
And whites have no talent you say. Creating airplanes, computers, satelites, runnig water and electricty, vacines against dieases etc etc etc is all worthless I guess.
Can you think of one good reason why my dumb azz should exist???
Which of those jobs do you do?
And no I can't think of why morons like you exist but you're welcome to tell us.
However I do hope your job isn't handling food.

I can tell the way you speak you're only qualified for unskilled labor.
In your own little mind you think you have talent.
Jay Tibbs

United States

#132 Aug 11, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text> Which of those jobs do you do?
And no I can't think of why morons like you exist but you're welcome to tell us.
However I do hope your job isn't handling food.
I can tell the way you speak you're only qualified for unskilled labor.
In your own little mind you think you have talent.
It doesn't matter which one I do. That wasn't the point was it, retard? The point was your so- called "talentless" people created all of these things which pretty much define the very world you live in. You need to learn your lowly place, be greatful and shut ya damn mouth !
X-REME BIAS

Chicago, IL

#133 Aug 11, 2014
To rid Earth of you feral yard apes once & for damn all.
X-TREME BIAS

Chicago, IL

#134 Aug 11, 2014
Why didn't you ugly spooks tell me I as spelling my username wrong? It's not like this was my very first comment you negroe blockheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 5 min 2 Dogs 10
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 13 min SadButTrue 104
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 14 min 2 Dogs 11,227
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 16 min SadButTrue 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Grey Ghost 1,536,116
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 25 min SadButTrue 349
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 35 min Miss Norris 86
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Dark Obsidian Mind 227
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 12 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web