What is it that "RACIST" White People...

What is it that "RACIST" White People Hope to Accomplish?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#1 Jul 28, 2014
It's been how many generations now?
Just what do racist white people hope to accomplish being racist?
Out of all my years on this earth since #1955 I've learned that it's all about the "WHITE WOMAN", LOL, yeah; The Golden Prize for the Whiteman is the White woman, what else could it be, A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman....(Example) Ron Brown, remember him, Hilary couldn't stop drinking after he suddenly vanished.

They brought "CRACK" COCANE to the inner cities to destroy the young black potential athletics from sports.
Trayvon Martin was carefully picked for assassination, putting Zimmerman among the club elite.
Michael Dunn that dummy couldn't wait until they found the right victim for him.
Jordan Davis could have been the next Superstar Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and marry a gorgeous White Woman.

So what is it Racist hope to accomplish?
What's the point of being a racist if all your beliefs are ignored.
Earthshine

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
It's been how many generations now?
Just what do racist white people hope to accomplish being racist?
Out of all my years on this earth since
#1955 I've learned that it's all about the "WHITE WOMAN", LOL, yeah; The Golden Prize for the Whiteman is the White woman, what else could it be, A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman....(Example) Ron Brown, remember him, Hilary couldn't stop drinking after he suddenly vanished.
They brought "CRACK" COCANE to the inner cities to destroy the young black potential athletics from sports.
Trayvon Martin was carefully picked for assassination, putting Zimmerman among the club elite.
Michael Dunn that dummy couldn't wait until they found the right victim for him.
Jordan Davis could have been the next Superstar Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and marry a gorgeous White Woman.
So what is it Racist hope to accomplish?
What's the point of being a racist if all your beliefs are ignored.
If you don't think the racists are accomplishing anything, then why are you so concerned about it? They must be accomplishing quite a bit or you wouldn't sound so worried and on edge. You claim their beliefs are ignored but YOU are
clearly not ignoring them. Hmmmm.......

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Attack, Attack, Attack, blah, blah, So the answer is what? More white people post in a Black Forum?

Yes after all these generations before you two numskulls were born, what has racist people accomplished?
Foreigners OWN the United States, the American Family can now be two women and two men, So who's paying attention to your racist beliefs? The KKK, LOL, they're so broke all they can find is broke ass "truckers" to join them, The Tea Baggin Bozo's, they are so stupid they exposed themselves after President Obama got elected, nobody will vote for them, So again I ask What the hell good is it to be a RACIST?
You haven't accomplished anything!!!

There are Black People Inventors whom accomplished more even with the racism!!!(LOL)
Big Knob Bob

Spring Lake, NC

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Thecrackerman wrote:
<quoted text>
What an asinine post. You realize you hold powerful whites responsible for racist and prejudice treatment towards blacks and list many examples only to turn around and question what the point of being racist is if the beliefs are ignored. LMFAO
Certainly the cause and effect is never ignored in the racist whites intentions for blacks and since it's one big conspiracy that racist whites in power hold back backs.
Also you must be black all you can really use in your examples is how bm get with ww.
Yo cracker, whats up? I think to a great degree that guy is right because throughout history you crackers suffered from sever black rod envy! The first thing you always wanted to do was attack a brother's private parts! When you lynched him you always cut it off or do some evil shyt to him involving that in some way! Now if that ain't black rod envy what is? You've always known that he had something swinging between his legs that you did'nt and if he ever got a hold to your prcious white woman with it, it would be game over for you! She would turn away from your little peckers in huge numbers! Thats why you all eat snatch so much to try to compensate for you small peckers! lol But all you succeed in doing is making her hot as a goat in a pepper patch and make her run to a brother or fantsize about getting one of them long johns rammed up in her! She wants them so much until they have made artificial ones jumbo sized at the adult toy stores! Have you seen the size of them things? You know for a damn fact that they were not modeled after no white dude! and they come in all colors but their favorite color is the big black ones if they can't get the real deal! If you stop holding your head down in shame and look around you will see that more and more they are opting for the real deal! lol Go to your local walmarts and you will white women pushing buggys full of funny looking little half and half kids! They are all the craze about a big black Johnson these days and you know it! Now that being said; I have banged a many white women and it ain't all that! So I don't know what the brothers is going crazy about! To tell you the truth, the best part of the sexual experience with the white woman was the B.J.s and thats about it! I personally perfer a black woman because she has more azz and more rythem! I as a black man have it and she as a black woman has it so we both match in that department and it is explosive! So I don't know what all the fuss is about by brothers banging white women! The white man have been with the black woman since he brought them here! He raped them when he got ready and now you got some black woman laying with white men voluntairly. So whats your point? It is ok for you to sleep with our women but it is not ok to sleep with yours? I know the playing field has been uneven the way you guys have always manage to stack the deck in every regard but times are changing and you can not resist change or it will just run your azz over! Listen, I don't like it anymore than you do! But hey it is what it is! So you may as well take your prize down off the pedestal because team long john is gaining on you! And stop killing brothers over it and stop fooling yourselves! because it ain't worth it no how! lol
The AD

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2014
Most racist whites are poor, pathetic losers with no self worth. These un-accomplished racist whites have nothing going for themselves so they cling on to the social construct of being white, foolishly claiming the accomplishments of successful whites who wants/have absolutely nothing to do with them. These lower class powerless racist whites have no problem with being pawns for white supremacy, as long as they can be told they're better than black people.
The idiotic racist whites on black forums are looking for internet victories against blacks to boost their deflated self esteems, nothing more or less.
Michele

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 28, 2014
Pink racists are attempting to convince us, we are inferior to them with all their goofy pink logic & fairytail pink superiority.
GoonaTrack

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
It's been how many generations now?
Just what do racist white people hope to accomplish being racist?
Out of all my years on this earth since #1955 I've learned that it's all about the "WHITE WOMAN", LOL, yeah; The Golden Prize for the Whiteman is the White woman, what else could it be, A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman....(Example) Ron Brown, remember him, Hilary couldn't stop drinking after he suddenly vanished.
They brought "CRACK" COCANE to the inner cities to destroy the young black potential athletics from sports.
Trayvon Martin was carefully picked for assassination, putting Zimmerman among the club elite.
Michael Dunn that dummy couldn't wait until they found the right victim for him.
Jordan Davis could have been the next Superstar Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and marry a gorgeous White Woman.
So what is it Racist hope to accomplish?
What's the point of being a racist if all your beliefs are ignored.
LOL are you serious, how delusional are you. "A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman". Black Guys are not a threat to us. You people keep mentioning Black Athlete but who CONTROLS those Black Athletes. Who Owns the Team they play for. What color is their Agent? What color is the coach of their team? Also I would bet all the money I have that they live in a White Neighborhood.

As far as God Trayvon, he was a thug and would have been shot by a Black guy sooner or later. Besides he was not going to amount to much in life.

Jordan Davis I bet can't spell Quarterback let along have the chance to become a "Superstar Quarterback".

You're living in a dream world and it's time you woke up.
MOSES-II

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2014
Hitler's primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[
Michele wrote:
Pink racists are attempting to convince us, we are inferior to them with all their goofy pink logic & fairytail pink superiority.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#13 Jul 28, 2014
The racist whites wish to accomplish a totalitarian state of being in relation to non-whites. They had this legally merely a few decades ago. Now that integration and immigration are increasing, they are feeling that they are losing their power. The first step is the whining, the b**tching, and all other manner of childish retort. The second step is loopholes in the law. The third step is genocide. They'll never make it to the third step, though. They're not bold enough to try that. They know they're outnumbered worldwide.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 28, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
It's been how many generations now?
Just what do racist white people hope to accomplish being racist?
Out of all my years on this earth since #1955 I've learned that it's all about the "WHITE WOMAN", LOL, yeah; The Golden Prize for the Whiteman is the White woman, what else could it be, A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman....(Example) Ron Brown, remember him, Hilary couldn't stop drinking after he suddenly vanished.
They brought "CRACK" COCANE to the inner cities to destroy the young black potential athletics from sports.
Trayvon Martin was carefully picked for assassination, putting Zimmerman among the club elite.
Michael Dunn that dummy couldn't wait until they found the right victim for him.
Jordan Davis could have been the next Superstar Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and marry a gorgeous White Woman.
So what is it Racist hope to accomplish?
What's the point of being a racist if all your beliefs are ignored.
They don't want their way of life, the world that they know to change. Change frightens them. Most of all they do want to lose coontrol of soceity.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#15 Jul 28, 2014
GoonaTrack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL are you serious, how delusional are you. "A good-looking powerful successful Blackman scares the daylights out of the whiteman". Black Guys are not a threat to us. You people keep mentioning Black Athlete but who CONTROLS those Black Athletes. Who Owns the Team they play for. What color is their Agent? What color is the coach of their team? Also I would bet all the money I have that they live in a White Neighborhood.
As far as God Trayvon, he was a thug and would have been shot by a Black guy sooner or later. Besides he was not going to amount to much in life.
Jordan Davis I bet can't spell Quarterback let along have the chance to become a "Superstar Quarterback".
You're living in a dream world and it's time you woke up.
I wonder why we're no threat to you....I'll let you stew on that one for awhile.
Since you have the inside track on all of us, Explain the racism then smarty pants.
You see; we don't have to kill white=people by shooting them or being prejudice against them, all we have to do is become successful & powerful which is what obviously scares whites; otherwise there wouldn't be any "RACISM" in America.
Now, run tell that.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want their way of life, the world that they know to change. Change frightens them. Most of all they do want to lose coontrol of soceity.
That's just it; the world has changed, if they had control Barak Hussein Obama would have never become POTUS, Mitt Romney would be or John McCain.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#17 Jul 28, 2014
GoonaTrack wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as God Trayvon, he was a thug and would have been shot by a Black guy sooner or later. Besides he was not going to amount to much in life.
Jordan Davis I bet can't spell Quarterback let along have the chance to become a "Superstar Quarterback".
You're living in a dream world and it's time you woke up.
That's not nice Pal, Trayvon was just a punk kid like we all once were, only he wasn't given the chance to grow-up.
How dead would you be if someone shot you for every dumb thing you did at 17 years old?

I say George Zimmerman and Michael Dunn won't amount to much and no ones holding them back.
Thugs, you failed to mention; Adam Lanza, James Holmes, Jeffery Loungner,, Wade Michael Page, Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold, there's some thugs fa yo ass, Trayvon was just walking home with a bag of skittles and you call him a thug?(SHAME ON YOU)
Revernd Bird dawg

Spring Lake, NC

#19 Jul 28, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder why we're no threat to you....I'll let you stew on that one for awhile.
Since you have the inside track on all of us, Explain the racism then smarty pants.
You see; we don't have to kill white=people by shooting them or being prejudice against them, all we have to do is become successful & powerful which is what obviously scares whites; otherwise there wouldn't be any "RACISM" in America.
Now, run tell that.
Amen! Brother Tangelfoot! Preach the truth! Tell the truth and shame the devil!
The Voice of Reason

Spring Lake, NC

#20 Jul 28, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> All left leaning liberal democrats.
I guess those were skittle cuts on Zimmerman's head. Smh
If Travon would have had some back up there would have been skittls up zimmerman's azz! Stuffed up his rectum with a base ball bat! Thats just like a punk azz cracker to pick on a kid and then when the kid gets the best of him he shoots him! Sooner or later your hero worship of Zimmerman will come to an end when they finally find him some where in a ditch!

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#24 Jul 28, 2014
Revernd Bird dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! Brother Tangelfoot! Preach the truth! Tell the truth and shame the devil!
You know I'm willing to bet that if someone dug deep enough you'll find ; it was a Blackman or Black woman who created the recipe for "Kentucky Fried Chicken", Colonel Sanders never cooked a day in his life, Since Black People were doing all the cooking back in those days how is it a Plantation looking White Man just one day stumbles onto a recipe that is now a $$$TRILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION?
Doesn't that seem a little strange?

I wonder how many Black People were mysteriously Murdered or Hung just for their inventions?
I guess we'll never know, Oh boy if only dead slaves could talk.
Yep I said it

United States

#25 Jul 28, 2014
Sad but true = Cognitive distortion

Look it up and spread the word

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#26 Jul 28, 2014
WyzeCracker wrote:
<quoted text>Every time one of you pointless racist colored crybabies puts the word "white" in your thread title,
...you're engraving an invitation for whites to post in it, you simple minded REJECT.
So what does that make you?
Why are you offended? Afraid the truth is coming out about your simple minded race of RACIST?
TANGLIFOOT

Kansas City, MO

#27 Jul 29, 2014
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>So what does that make you?
Why are you offended? Afraid the truth is coming out about your simple minded race of RACIST?
stop yapping and Google "cognitive distortion".

Then you will know the meaning of sad but true

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#28 Jul 29, 2014
The AD wrote:
Most racist whites are poor, pathetic losers with no self worth. These un-accomplished racist whites have nothing going for themselves so they cling on to the social construct of being white, foolishly claiming the accomplishments of successful whites who wants/have absolutely nothing to do with them. These lower class powerless racist whites have no problem with being pawns for white supremacy, as long as they can be told they're better than black people.
The idiotic racist whites on black forums are looking for internet victories against blacks to boost their deflated self esteems, nothing more or less.
Great Post! The fact is having white skin doesn't make them desirable to so called prominent whites within' their race hence the reason they are so bitter and often rejected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 9 min doby 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Teaman 1,418,101
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 31 min asset 469
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 33 min fluer 233
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 42 min MisterBoomBoom 42
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 31
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 311
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 1 hr Michel Montvert 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Poer 47,834
More from around the web