Why are Nigerian women the most forward of women?.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kevin

UK

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I am an Afro Carribean man and in multicultural Britain if a Nigerian lady like's you she will just approach you in the street and start talking to you. I have had this happen to me many times(I am NOT boasting). If a Nigerian woman find's you attractive she will tell you. White and other women of color are not like this. I must admit I do like their forwardness at times. Are African American women like this?.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 16, 2013
African American women will be quite forward and lay on the compliments also...

...as long as you pay them.
Pancakes

Suwanee, GA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
The answer to are aaw like that then yes. And if you're a wm they may just walk up to you and reach their hand in your pants.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Kevin wrote:
I am an Afro Carribean man and in multicultural Britain if a Nigerian lady like's you she will just approach you in the street and start talking to you. I have had this happen to me many times(I am NOT boasting). If a Nigerian woman find's you attractive she will tell you. White and other women of color are not like this. I must admit I do like their forwardness at times. Are African American women like this?.
No, I don't agree with u on this. From my understanding western girls such as aas are more forward than Africans. African girls may like u but they will never tell you, they always wait for the guy to make the move.
Kevin

UK

#7 Feb 16, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
This might be better answered on the Nigerian topix forum. Black Americans nor anyone else can truly give you a more forward answer to be honest.
I dont appreciate what you said. I asked if"African American women are like this?". If you read my post. Why are African American men and women SO unhelpful. You wonder why whites want to kill you?. I am on AA people's side but when I ask questions here I always get some smarts ass response.
Kevin

UK

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Vacationing Axe wrote:
African American women will be quite forward and lay on the compliments also...
...as long as you pay them.
LMFAO that's a GOOD one!!
Kevin

UK

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Pancakes wrote:
The answer to are aaw like that then yes. And if you're a wm they may just walk up to you and reach their hand in your pants.
Jeez that's REALLY forward
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO that's a GOOD one!!
Sadly, also true.
Kevin

UK

#11 Feb 16, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't agree with u on this. From my understanding western girls such as aas are more forward than Africans. African girls may like u but they will never tell you, they always wait for the guy to make the move.
Are you saying I'm lying?. I have had Nigerian women in their fifties tell me how handsome I am or how they would marry me if they weren't married or how they would want me to marry their daughters. I have had Nigerian women I didn't know just come up to me in the streets and start chatting me up. Afro Carribean and white women here NEVER just approach you EVEN if they like you. You DON'T talk to starsngers in this country BUT I know America is a much friendlier place at times as I've visited there 3 times. If you read my post PROPERLY I asked if- African American women were like this?. I DIDN'T say African American women were LESS forward than Nigerian women. Do you know ANY Naija girls?. Or are you guessing?. Please read what I write before posting. I am just curious about this issue
Kevin

UK

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I'm DONE posting in the AA forum. You people truly are uncivilised. I've been called a liar and a fraud by you blacks. I love Americans, but I don't get hostile treatment from white Americans when I ask them questions. Have a good life African Americans and GOOD LUCK!!
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Kevin wrote:
I'm DONE posting in the AA forum. You people truly are uncivilised. I've been called a liar and a fraud by you blacks. I love Americans, but I don't get hostile treatment from white Americans when I ask them questions. Have a good life African Americans and GOOD LUCK!!
Don't get too discouraged, and by all means, don't make them think they're that important, as they clearly aren't.

Let their hatred, violent nature and general smelliness just roll off your back. We do. Except for the occasional "race-riot" where they burn down their own neighborhoods in protest (of something), we try to ignore them.

Buck up, and preserve your heart from the cares of American slave-spawn. They are a lost cause.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 16, 2013
most ugly women are forward .Because they have no choice
lol

Tampa, FL

#16 Feb 16, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
You know from personal experience?
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#17 Feb 16, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
Its sometimes better for women to be forward.

We men make all the advances but when someone offers to buy me a drink or says they like me without me flirting with them first I feel quite flattered.

Im more likely to give that girl my attention and take her seriously than some stuck up girl who wants me to entertain her and play Adolescence games with her.

If a girl tells me she likes me without me trying I end up going away thinking she is more genuine than the others.

I dont mean the drunken smelly ones who get in my face when im with my friends shouting loudly and shouting perverted vulgar things in my ear....

eg.....
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#18 Feb 16, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is a huge continent.

Thousands of different cultures.

Its not as simple as that.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying I'm lying?. I have had Nigerian women in their fifties tell me how handsome I am or how they would marry me if they weren't married or how they would want me to marry their daughters. I have had Nigerian women I didn't know just come up to me in the streets and start chatting me up. Afro Carribean and white women here NEVER just approach you EVEN if they like you. You DON'T talk to starsngers in this country BUT I know America is a much friendlier place at times as I've visited there 3 times. If you read my post PROPERLY I asked if- African American women were like this?. I DIDN'T say African American women were LESS forward than Nigerian women. Do you know ANY Naija girls?. Or are you guessing?. Please read what I write before posting. I am just curious about this issue
From what I have seen, african American girls are more forward than their african counterparts including nigerian. I am african myself and I know lots of Nigerians and they are not forward like u described.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>Its sometimes better for women to be forward.

We men make all the advances but when someone offers to buy me a drink or says they like me without me flirting with them first I feel quite flattered.

Im more likely to give that girl my attention and take her seriously than some stuck up girl who wants me to entertain her and play Adolescence games with her.

If a girl tells me she likes me without me trying I end up going away thinking she is more genuine than the others.

I dont mean the drunken smelly ones who get in my face when im with my friends shouting loudly and shouting perverted vulgar things in my ear....

eg.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R--LzVSDaXMXX
I agree sometimes is good for a girl to be forward.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 16, 2013
All men subconsciously love a good chase! Relationships become so dull without it.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 16, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
All men subconsciously love a good chase! Relationships become so dull without it.
I agree.
Pancakes

Suwanee, GA

#23 Feb 16, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
No completely not true. Same way men don't want to show off their women even though women think they subconsciously do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,217,585
The other "Jefferson" is UruQuáQuá, it's not me 7 min Jeferson 10
What do black people think of Hispanics? (Nov '07) 8 min Roscoe 484
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Undisputed Facts 115,655
why so many blacks on television (Oct '10) 14 min KIP 145
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 14 min Roscoe 366
latina wondering what its like to date black men (May '14) 15 min iamdrumz 272
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 15 min Big Knob 781
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 46 min fedupwiththemess 32
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min African AE 32,552
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 55 min Kelly A Sill 123,730
More from around the web