** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1656 Jul 5, 2013
Concentrate on your kids and not on me and Black famous! Do YOUR job before they grow up and realize you didn't do YOUR job.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1657 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
A mother of 2 children in her 30s, harassing and threatening strangers online. My friends with 2 young kids don't have anywhere as much free time as her.
Come on now, Shalimarr...
You DO tend to provoke people.

Location hidden

#1658 Jul 5, 2013
Why are you concerning yourself who strangers online flirt with, who they post to, what they post about? When you are supposed to be raising 2 little human beings?
Why would someone raising 2 kids give a fck about online strangers?
Just fck off.

Location hidden

#1659 Jul 5, 2013
How comes you're always going here and there on school nights? Why aren't you trapped in your home supervising homework or ironing school uniforms on school nights? have you got a nanny or maid?

Since: May 10

UK

#1660 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You'e the mother of 2 young children, including a black boy being raised and school in racist England.
How comes you have so much free time to be harrassing and threatening people on an American forum?
When my ONE child was as young as yours, I didn't have hardly any time to myself.
It's called having a good father in their life, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you. What are you up to this evening? I'm going out with Elsa, it's a shame that you're wasting your life on a forum where you are receiving pure abuse. It's almost like you love this shit! I'll get back to you in the AM, when I'm drunk as a skunk. Laters

Location hidden

#1661 Jul 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, Shalimarr...
You DO tend to provoke people.
She doesn't ever compose a rebuttal to my posts. She will just post something like this, which is threatening and abuse.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TB420VLQK125D...

So as you can see, it's not about posting or debating issues on a forum for her. It's about bullying and abusing certain posters. Have you noticed Blaq Honey never "provokes" her, Dragon Pat never "provokes" her.. even Anti-chaos never provokes her. I asked her very politely at first not to post threats and insults to me and just to post rebuttals if she disagreed. but she just ignored it, how many times did BF tell her to leave him alone? You don't notice it because you're not the one being harassed.
Just because someone is having a sh!t day, does not give them the right to come here and post insults and abuse to me?I'm not part of her life. She needs to stop posting to me.
If you can't see what's going on,

Location hidden

#1662 Jul 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> It's called having a good father in their life, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you. What are you up to this evening? I'm going out with Elsa, it's a shame that you're wasting your life on a forum where you are receiving pure abuse. It's almost like you love this shit! I'll get back to you in the AM, when I'm drunk as a skunk. Laters
No it's not called having a good father in their life. my daughter has a good father, like the vast majority of kids.
The vast majority of kids have good loving fathers, but their mums still help them with homework every night. Wash and iron their clothes, take them to school, interact with their teachers.

Do you have a nanny or a maid? how are you able to live the way you do after birthing 2 kids who are still young and need constant supervision?

Location hidden

#1663 Jul 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> It's called having a good father in their life, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you. What are you up to this evening? I'm going out with Elsa, it's a shame that you're wasting your life on a forum where you are receiving pure abuse. It's almost like you love this shit! I'll get back to you in the AM, when I'm drunk as a skunk. Laters
How comes you have so much free time on school nights and not just weekends?

Location hidden

#1664 Jul 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
Raising 2 children, especially if one is a black boy, is very hard work. But it doesn't ever seem as if you are doing any hard work.
Why is that?

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1666 Jul 5, 2013
Pangh wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't matter where your from. Blackwomen are pure fugly loud obnoxious unbearable dyke and a bunch of worthless beasts. So now you know how we really feel about you biaches......we hate you!!
we? you mean you- black woman are exotic and sensuous you are use to
those animals-dogs,pigs,sheep

Location hidden

#1667 Jul 5, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....why is it SO hard if "one is a black boy" to raise?
It's only hard work raising your children, if you actually CARE about them and helping them secure the best possible future. So assuming the parent cares, it is harder to raise black boys in the UK because of endemic racism. They face racism and low expectations as soon as they start school. Black boys are 4 times as likely to be excluded from school than other children are. They have lower literacy and numeracy attainment and as they get older they face high unemployment and harassment from police.
Raising a black boy in the UK and probably America too, is a very serious job and needs the mother to be supervising homework and in regular contact with the school to make sure the child is getting a good education. They also need lots of supervision as they can easily get involved in gangs.
But as I said, it's only hard work raising them, if the mother is actually DOING the work and not just letting things slide or expecting others to fight for her son's future.

Location hidden

#1669 Jul 5, 2013
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Some good points above. I think there is a correlation in the things that you mentioned above and black men dating white women. Perhaps after feeling like failures all their life they need the slave masters daughter to boost their self esteem!
I think black mothers know exactly what their responsibility is when they birth a black boy in Europe or America. The mother has to literally fight for her son, every step of the way. They don't have time for harassing strangers online, they have far more important things to be doing. Especially when the boy is not their only child.
lily

Minneapolis, MN

#1671 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising 2 children, especially if one is a black boy, is very hard work. But it doesn't ever seem as if you are doing any hard work.
Why is that?
I guess, the result having these BW having babies like a rabbit show their hard work when they see their kids killing each other like nothing and a hell lots of them end up in jail. But then, these are a throw away children, where their mother have them messing around while unprotected sex. They are doomed from the beginning

UK

#1672 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How comes you have so much free time on school nights and not just weekends?
This menopausal woman is bat shit crazy How old is your daughter again? LOL, I'm jumping in a cab going to Bow as you love to know my whereabouts.

Location hidden

#1673 Jul 5, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> This menopausal woman is bat shit crazy How old is your daughter again? LOL, I'm jumping in a cab going to Bow as you love to know my whereabouts.
I don't give a fck about you. I have asked you repeatedly not to post to or about me. I have asked you not to try to tell me what to post about or insult or threaten me.
I am asking you, how comes you are raising 2 children, yet you have the time mentally to be focusing on me and BF online?
how comes you're not busy? You are always running up and down on the street on school nights? don't you stay home with your children when they have school in the morning?When you come home late on school nights, don't they get woken up? How do you wake up on time to give them their breakfast every morning if you have been out with your friends on school night?
I don't know of any women raising 2 kids who live like you.

Leave me alone, I don't respect you at all, so there's no need for you to be telling me what to post or who to post to. Concentrate on what you SHOULD be concentrating on.

Location hidden

#1674 Jul 5, 2013
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess, the result having these BW having babies like a rabbit show their hard work when they see their kids killing each other like nothing and a hell lots of them end up in jail. But then, these are a throw away children, where their mother have them messing around while unprotected sex. They are doomed from the beginning
When she posts her insults accusing strangers online of not having a life and saying she's going out... she doesn't have the brain to realize that the people she's posting to notice that she's always going out during the school week.
So busy aiming hatred at other people, she thinks nobody is noticing her.
children are not little for ever, they grow up. So it really isn't too much to ask that the mother concentrates on the well being of her kids, instead of running around the streets on school nights.
happy

Darby, PA

#1675 Jul 5, 2013
Wow....blkw do you really feel you need wm validation?
Really, its not all that serious.
happy

Darby, PA

#1676 Jul 5, 2013
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Women were never little boys-so they don't have what it takes to train and rare a male child the way a man could, and should do.. That's the father of these sons responisablity to do. Should not be having sex if ones intention is to flee if/and when a baby is born.
Self control on both parts: not just the woman; two adults know can accure when engaged in activites.

Location hidden

#1677 Jul 5, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Women were never little boys-so they don't have what it takes to train and rare a male child the way a man could, and should do.. That's the father of these sons responisablity to do. Should not be having sex if ones intention is to flee if/and when a baby is born.
Self control on both parts: not just the woman; two adults know can accure when engaged in activites.
#
The mother role is very important in raising children. Only garbage steps aside and lets someone else take over her role as mother.
Only selfish loser females do that. The father is not supposed to be raising his sons alone, as long as the mother is alive and not in her grave.

London, UK

#1678 Jul 14, 2013
Never f**k with someone that knows your family! Racheal, I'm gonna sting you like a million wasps. London is not that small baby! Gowie/Cowie all the way!!!!!!! xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 3 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,847
MELANIA vs. Moochie 12 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
what do you call six million burned corpses? 12 min X-TREME BIAS 26
Spicer or Conway 14 min 2 Dogs 1
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 18 min 2 Dogs 334
Best Guard Dog 20 min X-TREME BIAS 9
White men are the solution for the single black... 28 min The Power Of Mast... 148
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web