** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
Black Deal

United States

#1582 Jul 2, 2013
breadandwater wrote:
In the U.K the white women have black men on a leash. Its as if they need the white woman's permission to speak.

Those white women use their psychology books to hook men. What...have you not heard of the books called: Dating without drama, How to catch him and keep him and Why men marry bitches etc??

White women use these manuals to mind control men and especially black men! That's why those men look hypnotized and lost!

White men know about those games that white women play. That's why white women had to come and use those games on black men because most black men don't know about these things because they don't read books!

The white women use emotional triggers a lot in the U.K but sadly the black men are brainwashed and lost.

As crazy as it may seem if you ever wondered how black people became slaves....your seeing it now with 50% of U.K black men dating white women.

MIND CONTROL. The weapon of TODAY!
STFU devil
Leroy

Charleston, SC

#1583 Jul 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
* have a career
* affirmative action career
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1586 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Thank you. Thank you so much.
You I could see someone wanting to date your pathetic no class a#$..losers only please (=
Mark

United States

#1587 Jul 2, 2013
I can careless who a woman date/marries what I don't understand why I'm a Blackman is held accountable for what other men do to a woman. I'm my own man, you picked him so I have to work harder than nonblack men for you.
AnObs

Roswell, GA

#1588 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and Mint Cookie I don't know who is the more confused. From these exchanges you should learn the important lesson that you should never seek confrontation when faced with a wall of arrogance. How did you not know this? I guess that argumentative nature automatically kicks into full gear.

London, your fellow countrywoman, stated it best: the Black label is more cultural than genetic. Even then, the culture is being reinvented because the inheritors have become totally different from the innovators of bygone days. One of your " adversaries" proclaimed to you that the African part of her was far less important than the native and white parts. In fact, the honest response came from her predominant genetic composition. Your week offering was that you are part Chinese. This is why I have adversaries in quotes. The only difference between you and your arrogant friends is not degrees of arrogance, but accent and emphasis.

I like some of your arguments, but you tend to stray. You have more rhetorical flourish and consistency when you are extolling the greatness of white men and the worthlessness of Black men.
breadandwater

London, UK

#1589 Jul 2, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU devil
I know.....the truth hurts.

Your blinded from the truth too!

Your thoughts are not your thoughts.......that is why when you hear the truth you get mad and upset.

I understand that you have been brainwashed beyond repair..........

Your nothing but a puppet on a string. They have your mind too and you are reacting exactly the way they want you to!!
breadandwater

London, UK

#1590 Jul 2, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU devil
Do yourself a favour and google the following words:

Mind control
social conditioning
Power of suggestion
Brainwashing
Physiological triggers

It wont hurt you to Educate your self! Otherwise, the only vocabulary that you will have to defend yourself will be stfu devil!
AnObs

Roswell, GA

#1591 Jul 2, 2013
Oops! I meant I find some of your arguments entertaining, not I like them.

Since: May 10

UK

#1592 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizenship is only any kind of compensation for slavery, if no other Africans have been given American citizenship. Or if only Africans with very specific and in demand skills have been given American citizenship since slavery ended.
Who were these Africans who Harrisson was able t call butt scratchers? Why were they in the same school as him getting educated in America and living with their families in America? Somalis came to the UK and got citizenship and many many more went to the USA and got citizenship. No slave ticket needed.
You really need a SLAP and I will give it to you royally. Night night stinking tart
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#1593 Jul 2, 2013
lot of mixed women in this thread.

Please stop claiming to be black and AA ladies.

Thank you.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1594 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizenship is only any kind of compensation for slavery, if no other Africans have been given American citizenship. Or if only Africans with very specific and in demand skills have been given American citizenship since slavery ended.
Who were these Africans who Harrisson was able t call butt scratchers? Why were they in the same school as him getting educated in America and living with their families in America? Somalis came to the UK and got citizenship and many many more went to the USA and got citizenship. No slave ticket needed.
SMH...woman, you are somethin' else.=/

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#1595 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Blaq Honey :)
You sound like Samoan Irish and that isn't good. Ignorant, inept and totally making shyt up. I never said it was payment, never excused what happened to my ancestors NEVER. You spoke that up YOU SAID IT. Stop trying to inject your bullshyt into my post.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#1596 Jul 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you living on the DOLE? You're definitely NOT employed....ANYWHERE. You're as bad as these sick white trolls who LIVE on this site. Find a real paying J.O.B.!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1597 Jul 2, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>You I could see someone wanting to date your pathetic no class a#$..losers only please (=
So you looked at his penis too?

Location hidden

#1598 Jul 2, 2013
AnObs wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and Mint Cookie I don't know who is the more confused. From these exchanges you should learn the important lesson that you should never seek confrontation when faced with a wall of arrogance. How did you not know this? I guess that argumentative nature automatically kicks into full gear.
London, your fellow countrywoman, stated it best: the Black label is more cultural than genetic. Even then, the culture is being reinvented because the inheritors have become totally different from the innovators of bygone days. One of your " adversaries" proclaimed to you that the African part of her was far less important than the native and white parts. In fact, the honest response came from her predominant genetic composition. Your week offering was that you are part Chinese. This is why I have adversaries in quotes. The only difference between you and your arrogant friends is not degrees of arrogance, but accent and emphasis.
I like some of your arguments, but you tend to stray. You have more rhetorical flourish and consistency when you are extolling the greatness of white men and the worthlessness of Black men.
I don't extol the greatness of white men. Many of my comments could refer to Indian and East Asian men too.

Location hidden

#1599 Jul 2, 2013
breadandwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.....the truth hurts.
Your blinded from the truth too!
Your thoughts are not your thoughts.......that is why when you hear the truth you get mad and upset.
I understand that you have been brainwashed beyond repair..........
Your nothing but a puppet on a string. They have your mind too and you are reacting exactly the way they want you to!!
Black Deal's imitation of B. A. Baracus had definitely become tedious now :(

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1600 Jul 2, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Samoan Irish and that isn't good. Ignorant, inept and totally making shyt up. I never said it was payment, never excused what happened to my ancestors NEVER. You spoke that up YOU SAID IT. Stop trying to inject your bullshyt into my post.
Samoan Irish???

Now, that's BAD!

XD

Location hidden

#1601 Jul 2, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> You really need a SLAP and I will give it to you royally. Night night stinking tart
African-Americans slaved without pay, were bought and sold, raped beaten and starved for more than 400 years. All they got in compensation was American citizenship.
If other blacks who have wrecked their own country can just arrive on America's doorstep demanding to live there, and they are accepted. It means the African- Americans should be fighting even harder for reparations.
If your family had slaved for 4 centuries to build America, what would you think of other blacks and whites living free off your back?

Location hidden

#1602 Jul 2, 2013
Tarnish your own group with your stupid comments, instead of making Jamaicans look dumb!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1603 Jul 2, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Haha I already knew white men didn't find us attractive,but I don't care
MACEO

the White man show knows how to pull the Most Attractive, Educated, Classist Black women that most Black man can't pull! LMAO

You settle for the Crumbs of other races! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 3 min Nerveless 47
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 8 min Carlsbad 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,263,774
lightskin men are not weak or punks 10 min jullie 3
Black women belong to White men 26 min Enter Username 2
Black dragged behind truck. 34 min Donny Brook 31
Why do black men act like boys not men 37 min Enter Username 6
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 38 min CEEK 5,666
Africans did not sell their own 40 min Donny Brook 117
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr trollslayer 34,965