** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 71)

Showing posts 1,401 - 1,420 of1,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks sis ;)
No problem sis. There are a lot of unhappy people on this forum. I am glad I mainly post at night. I have a life. ;)

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem sis. There are a lot of unhappy people on this forum. I am glad I mainly post at night. I have a life. ;)
Yeah I feel you on that. There are times I just don't even visit this site and that will turn into a long absence. Right now I'm having fun but soon I'll be sick of these dumdums and take another break. There are some cool people though but that is far and few between.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Africans come here not all become citizens, not all get to stay. Stop trying to tell me what happens here, you have no clue. From what I've seen Brits hate African youth, blame them for every crime that happens. You think news doesn't travel both ways?
American citizenship is only any kind of compensation for slavery, if no other Africans have been given American citizenship. Or if only Africans with very specific and in demand skills have been given American citizenship since slavery ended.
Who were these Africans who Harrisson was able t call butt scratchers? Why were they in the same school as him getting educated in America and living with their families in America? Somalis came to the UK and got citizenship and many many more went to the USA and got citizenship. No slave ticket needed.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I feel you on that. There are times I just don't even visit this site and that will turn into a long absence. Right now I'm having fun but soon I'll be sick of these dumdums and take another break. There are some cool people though but that is far and few between.
Yes you definitely need a break from this forum. I did not post Saturday and had fun with some friends. I have met some cool people here too, but a lot of these people are sick. They are here 24/7 with no lives. I am so blessed to have a have career. ;)

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

* have a career
London

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must be the only non-African think's AAs get big butts from their white admixture and not from West Africans.
The thing about the visa to America, is that West Africans whose families didn't suffer slavery can still get visas and live and work in America or the UK.
So slavery really is nothing but a horrible tragedy for us. We are not the only blacks who get to live in these wealthy developed democratic countries. Somalians have been arriving int he last 10 years haven;t they? They didn't suffer slavery,but look how easy it was them them to wreck their homeland and emigrate to yours.
Jamaicans were not slaves in America, many many Jamaicans legally live and work in America, they can't even get visas to live in work in the UK!
This idea of your ancestors hellish suffering buying you American citizenship or me british citizenship, is nonsense. Because many Africans with no slave links live happily and freely in USA and UK.
Lots of "blacks" in America are heavily mixed nowadays and black is just a cultural label for them, as opposed to a genetic label. But it is very common knowledge that the black woman's body originated from Africa through West/Central Africa. And some early travelers/invaders etc did write about this. It was common knowledge. Things may be somewhat different nowadays for some of those areas because of the colonization of all of Africa at one point, but originally those women were known for their naturally curvaceous bodies.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizenship is only any kind of compensation for slavery, if no other Africans have been given American citizenship. Or if only Africans with very specific and in demand skills have been given American citizenship since slavery ended.
Who were these Africans who Harrisson was able t call butt scratchers? Why were they in the same school as him getting educated in America and living with their families in America? Somalis came to the UK and got citizenship and many many more went to the USA and got citizenship. No slave ticket needed.
Are you retarded? Do you think I know personally what slavery was like? Some of my ancestors were slaves and others weren't, in fact my great grand father was English and not a slave and my great grand mother native American and not a slave. LOL African weren't a big part of anything until since maybe the 90's. I don't know what your vision of America is but there are not a bunch of African kids sitting up in class with American, now Mexicans...yes.

I see east Africans and they have a different mindset than west Africans. West Africans seem uncomfortable, not all but a lot! Maybe the east Africans feel differently because they are and feel attractive and aren't competing with us, they have long hair and skin more like ours. They don't blame us for looking different than them because they are attractive in their own right. I'm not saying west African women are unattractive but there certainly is a difference.

I have a client that is African, her mother lives in the Congo. She worships white men and thinks they will take care of her. She sets out to manipulate them and ends up used and dropped. I have a male friend that is Australian, he is a storyboard artist in the movie industry, she wants to be an actress. She asked me to introduce her to him to get advice on getting an agent. He took her to a film set where there was a very famous actor that he was meeting to drop off some drawings. Long story short she stole this British actor's number off a folder and called him because she thought she could seduce him because he was old and got told off.

Honey African women are no more honorable than any other women. Some will sell themselves to the highest bidder to come to America or Europe. I've had African men write me off my profile on yahoo thinking they can seduce me and get a ticket to America. One guy told me about his friend who stole a old British woman that he was corresponding with and she was a mess, a barrel with arms and legs. If it was so easy to get to America then why do some have to play games? If they aren't desperate why basically who*e themselves out? The really sad part is they get ignored by people like me.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of "blacks" in America are heavily mixed nowadays and black is just a cultural label for them, as opposed to a genetic label. But it is very common knowledge that the black woman's body originated from Africa through West/Central Africa. And some early travelers/invaders etc did write about this. It was common knowledge. Things may be somewhat different nowadays for some of those areas because of the colonization of all of Africa at one point, but originally those women were known for their naturally curvaceous bodies.
Who said it didn't come from there? All caught up in the confusion! LOL
Shalimarr

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? Do you think I know personally what slavery was like? Some of my ancestors were slaves and others weren't, in fact my great grand father was English and not a slave and my great grand mother native American and not a slave. LOL African weren't a big part of anything until since maybe the 90's. I don't know what your vision of America is but there are not a bunch of African kids sitting up in class with American, now Mexicans...yes.
I see east Africans and they have a different mindset than west Africans. West Africans seem uncomfortable, not all but a lot! Maybe the east Africans feel differently because they are and feel attractive and aren't competing with us, they have long hair and skin more like ours. They don't blame us for looking different than them because they are attractive in their own right. I'm not saying west African women are unattractive but there certainly is a difference.
I have a client that is African, her mother lives in the Congo. She worships white men and thinks they will take care of her. She sets out to manipulate them and ends up used and dropped. I have a male friend that is Australian, he is a storyboard artist in the movie industry, she wants to be an actress. She asked me to introduce her to him to get advice on getting an agent. He took her to a film set where there was a very famous actor that he was meeting to drop off some drawings. Long story short she stole this British actor's number off a folder and called him because she thought she could seduce him because he was old and got told off.
Honey African women are no more honorable than any other women. Some will sell themselves to the highest bidder to come to America or Europe. I've had African men write me off my profile on yahoo thinking they can seduce me and get a ticket to America. One guy told me about his friend who stole a old British woman that he was corresponding with and she was a mess, a barrel with arms and legs. If it was so easy to get to America then why do some have to play games? If they aren't desperate why basically who*e themselves out? The really sad part is they get ignored by people like me.
My grandfather was Chinese and not a slave. It's very simple, if you view citizenship as compensation for centuries of unpiad toil, rape and persecution you will not be fighting for what you deserve.
That's one of the reasons WM push IR onto black people, the IRBM feels accepted when he has a WW and is not fighting for or even thinking about reparations.
London

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it didn't come from there? All caught up in the confusion! LOL
The post I responded to seemed to imply African women, in the earliest of recorded times, weren't known for their bodies.

No implications were made from my post saying anyone didn't already know this, as it's common knowledge. Just elaborating with the poster who was also saying the same thing.
London

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather was Chinese and not a slave. It's very simple, if you view citizenship as compensation for centuries of unpiad toil, rape and persecution you will not be fighting for what you deserve.
That's one of the reasons WM push IR onto black people, the IRBM feels accepted when he has a WW and is not fighting for or even thinking about reparations.
I've heard many blacks openly say they are getting their reparations. So, yeah, what can you say, many do view it as a form of payment.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honey in this country the Chinese had their own issues with the white man. But I agree that a lot of IR black men do feel excepted which is hilarious in itself. You would think that Tiger Woods should have looked at Kobe's experience and figured he would be dissed as well. But that boob still thinks they view him as anything but black. Anyway.....

The WM introduced IR (as you call it, but it was nothing of the sort) BW were slaves and owned therefore used to satisfy the old pervert's desires. He could do things to them that he couldn't do to a WW especially one he wasn't married to. He didn't have to be married to a slave, he could abuse her anytime he wanted and believe me he did abuse her. He did everything he wanted to her and it being painful for her didn't even concern him.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I responded to seemed to imply African women, in the earliest of recorded times, weren't known for their bodies.
No implications were made from my post saying anyone didn't already know this, as it's common knowledge. Just elaborating with the poster who was also saying the same thing.
Okay understood, I didn't mean YOU were confused, what I was saying is now someone else is caught up in the confusion. No one said it didn't come from Africa, her mentioning that was an attempt to divert the what I asked her to something else.
Shalimarr

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honey in this country the Chinese had their own issues with the white man. But I agree that a lot of IR black men do feel excepted which is hilarious in itself. You would think that Tiger Woods should have looked at Kobe's experience and figured he would be dissed as well. But that boob still thinks they view him as anything but black. Anyway.....
The WM introduced IR (as you call it, but it was nothing of the sort) BW were slaves and owned therefore used to satisfy the old pervert's desires. He could do things to them that he couldn't do to a WW especially one he wasn't married to. He didn't have to be married to a slave, he could abuse her anytime he wanted and believe me he did abuse her. He did everything he wanted to her and it being painful for her didn't even concern him.
I admit, I only read the first line of your posts. That's why my replies may not match up to what you've written.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell me where did I say I accepted citizenship as payment? You are deluded as hell and will throw absolutely anything into the mix that you can to divert attention from the fact that you can't hold you own or even addressed what WAS posted. That is clear to anyone with a brain and the ability to read.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the abolition of slavery, many Jamaicans have emigrated to the USA and many Africans. Jamaicans can still emigrate to the USA, but they are no longer welcomed to the UK to live here and have a hard time even vacationing here.
Every Haitian should have a right to live in France automatically in my opinion.
Jamaicans ruined it for themselves. I understand that colonization and and exploitation destroyed their economy but there comes a time when you have to straighten up and fight back properly. Jamaicans then went around and ruined their name by going around and acting like fools around the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaicans ruined it for themselves. I understand that colonization and and exploitation destroyed their economy but there comes a time when you have to straighten up and fight back properly. Jamaicans then went around and ruined their name by going around and acting like fools around the world.
Nigerians, Somalians, Cubans, Mexicans, Brazilians, Columbians, Pakistanis have all done the same thing. Poor corrupt countries produce desperate men.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell me where did I say I accepted citizenship as payment? You are deluded as hell and will throw absolutely anything into the mix that you can to divert attention from the fact that you can't hold you own or even addressed what WAS posted. That is clear to anyone with a brain and the ability to read.
You sound like Blaq Honey :)

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

There's a severe moral and educational decline happening in the U.S. It's effecting the poor a great deal and the black community it's self has been made a target. BW & BM here are actually taking on the moral values/traits of their oppressors and that is NO good!

My point: the black community needs to address these 2 issues as all important (education/morality) at this time. There needs to be a national dialog. We are in need of severe cultural adjustment in the face of the negative and increasingly immoral media influence. This is a time where we can make a MASSIVE impact on society and make unprecedented gains as a people culturally/economically and spiritually, by holding to solid moral standards that other Americans are disgarding. Basically, we have a chance to groom ourselves in a way that is counter to what the establishment is forcing onto the populous. This has been hard to put into words, but I know you get me! 8)

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

My bad* I posted in the wrong box lol.. but I know it's still relevant. I'm wanting my sister(s) to change their moral code no doubt. Same with the brothers. We CAN'T afford to take on European/Western moral standards and expect to thrive as a people, they just don't cut it! Their rules have only worked for them, because they have the ruthlessness to see it through. We just don't think like them and trying to has truly put a wall between us, making us fight amongst ourselves to our collective detriment. I can't stand to see my BM/BW at odds like this, it has to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,401 - 1,420 of1,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••