** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
Unholy Agathon

Tucker, GA

#153 Jun 23, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> not TRUE cause in Chicago when I see a white man with a black woman she is gorgeous. She has hips., Azz,chest and she's beautiful and normally educated. White men don't mess with left overs that's ONLY BM who take anything with pale skin. There are a couple of ghetto white dudes who like ghetto black women.
Btw, do you see more bm/ww or wm/bw coupes where you live.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Shalimarr, I think you committed this logical fallacy on purpose. I never said all, or even most, BM get more "Erect" over WW. I was speaking about individual black men who choose to date, and marry white women.
Why is it so hard for certain butt-hurt BW to believe that a BM choose a certain WW simply because he "wants" her more, and not because of how some corny white dude will perceive his relationship?
SMH.
Step up your game Shalimarr, then maybe you will attract the quality, handsome, high-morals, affluent black man that you think only wants WW.
So you think it's just a coincidence that black men want white women MORE and marry out more than any other race for men?
you think it happens because BM are just more predisposed naturally to falling in love with white women, than other men are with falling for women who are of another race?
Why woudl so many BM want these women from the race who have sh!tted on us and oppressed us for centuries? why would they naturally be inclined towards the mothers of the men who have proven to be their greatest enemy in this world?
I don't think BM were predisposed to having an unusally high desire to be with other men's women, before the white man dominated and conquered them.
AnObs

Atlanta, GA

#155 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Other races of men would care and question a survey that claimed their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile, but you guys... don't care at all.
We're doomed...date out BW!
You're a woman, a feminist as far as bm are concerned, who is promotes disrespect of bm. The majority of us are not in jail promoting gay sex, yet, like the wm you worship, you are pushing this stereotype. How can you disrespect bm, and still expect them to come to your defense?

Btw, no bw so far, including you, has responded with vigor to these 'findings' by a wm working for a white institution. Instead, you choose to attack the men you hate. Btw, bm are not the only men today, who are turning bw into baby mamas.

What the statistics don't show is MOST black baby daddies are with or supportive of the mothers of their kids. An unmarried bw, does not necessarily mean a single, lonely one.

Just in case you want to come at me with your racist generalizations, I've been married to the same bw for over 25 years, and all of our children have degrees from top notch universities. When we have family reunions 99% of us and our black wives and kids are there to celebrate together.

“I'm white”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Ebensburg

#156 Jun 23, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You must be blind because the one's I see have flat boobs and flat azz's , BW are usually leftovers that BM don't want or never paid attention to. Also as I said the WM that are with these BW are leftovers that WW or Asian Women don't want. I don't know what part of Chicago you hang in but I see these BW with Little Boy bodies, that's the kind of women WM go for. Also the BW that do have chest had an operation to get one.
Your so full of shit. I date black women and i'm not a "leftover". I just prefer them. And they are busty too. So you're wrong. Just shut up. I think I would know i'm white.

Location hidden

#157 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
/This idea that a black man will get with a WW just BECAUSE of how it will be percieved as a positive thing by white men is ridiculous.
Who would willingly pursue a relationship JUST BECAUSE of the public attention it would get?
A relationship is a private matter.
I don't know what some of you IRBW on the Topix are smoking!!!!
You want to believe you and men like you are in control of your actions and that you fuel your desires. Yes I DO believe you and men like you genuinely LOVE and WANT your white women more than you could love or want a black woman.
but while you believe the reasons for your love are just natural and about the individual WW, I believe it is linked strongly to racism and programming against your own women and race.
AnObs

Atlanta, GA

#159 Jun 23, 2013
[QUOTE "we actually view a white women in a more slut way than black women[/QUOTE]

Key words here:... in a MORE.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#160 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to believe you and men like you are in control of your actions and that you fuel your desires. Yes I DO believe you and men like you genuinely LOVE and WANT your white women more than you could love or want a black woman.
but while you believe the reasons for your love are just natural and about the individual WW, I believe it is linked strongly to racism and programming against your own women and race.
Again, step up your game Shalimarr:

1) Get a gym membership (this applies to most American black women, since over half of them fit the medical definition of obese in this country.)

2) Go natural with your hair, no more ridiculous, embarrassing wigs, over over processed hair. Both increase cancer risk with high statistical significance.

3) Practice exemplary hygiene

4) Smile more

5) Act lady like and feminine

6) Do not curse in public ( and only sparingly in private)

7) Be submissive to your man

8) Be submissive to your superiors at work. Yes, even if it is a black man.

9) Don't threaten to beat up white women just for flirting with a black man.

10) Don't fight over who was next in line while at the Korean Beauty shop.

11) Don't sleep with any man who doesn't have a job, his own car, sags his pants with his drawls showing, or wears wife beaters out in public as his OUTER shirt.

12) Don't associate with BW who have multiple baby daddies and are under 40.

13) Do nice things for other people, from time to time without expecting anything in return.

14) Don't fool yourself into thinking you are a queen, and still consistently break the rules above.

Follow this simple 14-step plan to becoming the type of woman that quality black men desire.
trey

Aurora, CO

#161 Jun 23, 2013
ya white man don't like black woman, wow!
Manny

Colorado Springs, CO

#162 Jun 23, 2013
That's exactly what this survey is saying w/o being brutally blunt (that BW are uglier than other races of women). Whether or not you agree, that is the conclusion being drawn. Men are hard wired to desire women based upon looks, one of the few times men don't process information logically. Anytime you see a man w/an ugly woman (in the eyes of men, race unimportant), he's doing what women call 'settling'. Any man will prefer any woman on the following list no matter how big a pain in the a$$ the women may be. That fact that the overwhelming majority of them are white is unsurprising as well as the fact that the few BW on the list don't look 'black':

http://www.listal.com/list/top-100-most-beaut...
Blaq honey wrote:
LOL! There is always some so called survey out to make BW feel like " don't waste your time with white men because they don't want you" it's all a ploy for Bm to keep you down so that you don't explore OTHER options. The funny thing is you only want ONE boyfriend or ONE husband so it doesn't really matter what the survey says. I happen to know plenty of couples and BW married to WM to know that many Wm love and adore BW!! Sistas that like and date WM know that it's total BS!!! Beauty is an individual trait anyway there are pretty Bw and WW and all women. An attractive woman is not having trouble in the male department at all!!! The real surveys should say men aren't attracted to UGLY women
Black Deal

United States

#163 Jun 23, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>yep us bm r different from the wm...

we marry u beasties whilst the wm wudnt touch most of u with a ten foot pole...
bm bw weddings 5,000,000
bw wm weddings 250,000

u can c us bm r the only ones even interested in u dumb azz sheboons yet u betray us n worship wm who don't give a damn
about sherillas...
You white so stop frontin
Black Deal

United States

#164 Jun 23, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>yep us bm r different from the wm...

we marry u beasties whilst the wm wudnt touch most of u with a ten foot pole...
bm bw weddings 5,000,000
bw wm weddings 250,000

u can c us bm r the only ones even interested in u dumb azz sheboons yet u betray us n worship wm who don't give a damn
about sherillas...
All you do is dog out the black man seed cuz you white you simple hoe white homo bitch

Location hidden

#165 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, step up your game Shalimarr:
1) Get a gym membership (this applies to most American black women, since over half of them fit the medical definition of obese in this country.)
2) Go natural with your hair, no more ridiculous, embarrassing wigs, over over processed hair. Both increase cancer risk with high statistical significance.
3) Practice exemplary hygiene
4) Smile more
5) Act lady like and feminine
6) Do not curse in public ( and only sparingly in private)
7) Be submissive to your man
8) Be submissive to your superiors at work. Yes, even if it is a black man.
9) Don't threaten to beat up white women just for flirting with a black man.
10) Don't fight over who was next in line while at the Korean Beauty shop.
11) Don't sleep with any man who doesn't have a job, his own car, sags his pants with his drawls showing, or wears wife beaters out in public as his OUTER shirt.
12) Don't associate with BW who have multiple baby daddies and are under 40.
13) Do nice things for other people, from time to time without expecting anything in return.
14) Don't fool yourself into thinking you are a queen, and still consistently break the rules above.
Follow this simple 14-step plan to becoming the type of woman that quality black men desire.
So you believe you 14 step plan applies to women of the African race and not white women or women of any other race.
White women are all submissive, do kind things for others, all are cleaner than BW and much better human beings.

Don't even devise plans for BW, don't waste your time... follow your d!ck and dedicate your efforts to the race of women you prefer.
Black Patriot

UK

#168 Jun 23, 2013
Most black women have a self hate attitude and it stems through trying to run away from their blackness.

If one looks carefully, black women have this one unique thing about them that they are trying so hard to destroy and change and its their hair.

Black women are the only women with this God given feature that they someone rather try their best to look more like white women, by buying weaves and installing it on their head.
In essence, a black woman is telling the world that without she having something of European feature in her, she can never feel beautiful or worthy.

Have you ever noticed how most black women would feel down when their hair isn't weaved to go out? They feel ugly, unintelligent and worthless just being their natural selves. So they hang to European female features and hide away their blackness in the form of weaves and other dangerous chemicals because of their insane and self-hate attitudes.

So, if black women do not find themselves attractive with "them" being their natural selves, how would any man of another ethnic group find them attractive?

Black women are their biggest enemies, biggest self haters of all women.

Location hidden

#170 Jun 23, 2013
AnObs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman, a feminist as far as bm are concerned, who is promotes disrespect of bm. The majority of us are not in jail promoting gay sex, yet, like the wm you worship, you are pushing this stereotype. How can you disrespect bm, and still expect them to come to your defense?
Btw, no bw so far, including you, has responded with vigor to these 'findings' by a wm working for a white institution. Instead, you choose to attack the men you hate. Btw, bm are not the only men today, who are turning bw into baby mamas.
What the statistics don't show is MOST black baby daddies are with or supportive of the mothers of their kids. An unmarried bw, does not necessarily mean a single, lonely one.
Just in case you want to come at me with your racist generalizations, I've been married to the same bw for over 25 years, and all of our children have degrees from top notch universities. When we have family reunions 99% of us and our black wives and kids are there to celebrate together.
I think BW are tougher and more masculine than WW because BM are weaker and more inadequate than white men. I think BW have had to toughen up just to survive because of how weak BM are, while white women have been able to stay soft, with the protection and upliftment of white men.
Now BM want the women that white men created.
Lol!

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#171 Jun 23, 2013
Manny wrote:
That's exactly what this survey is saying w/o being brutally blunt (that BW are uglier than other races of women). Whether or not you agree, that is the conclusion being drawn. Men are hard wired to desire women based upon looks, one of the few times men don't process information logically. Anytime you see a man w/an ugly woman (in the eyes of men, race unimportant), he's doing what women call 'settling'. Any man will prefer any woman on the following list no matter how big a pain in the a$$ the women may be. That fact that the overwhelming majority of them are white is unsurprising as well as the fact that the few BW on the list don't look 'black':
http://www.listal.com/list/top-100-most-beaut...
<quoted text>
So what does it have to do with you then if bw want to date other men such as wm. If bw are so ugly then you should have no problem with what bw want to do when you really think about it. BW are not ugly, these studies are biased, doesn't matter if they date out or do not, bw are in no shape of form ugly. What do you want from bw by insulting them, do you want them to stay with bm but why would bm want such ugly women, why not leave bw alone to date who they want if you do not desire them. You sound extremely bitter and bw except the 3 bw on here that are on every thread who hate bm are not really discussing this with you and those 3 are with wm. Bm are not going to deter bw from dating out so save your breath. The lengths you're going to down bw shows how serious this is for you, when your interest should be elsewhere. Don't worry about bw we can take care of ourselves, if some want to date marry wm, then it's no business of your own. Deal with your own life homie!

Location hidden

#174 Jun 23, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Most black women have a self hate attitude and it stems through trying to run away from their blackness.
If one looks carefully, black women have this one unique thing about them that they are trying so hard to destroy and change and its their hair.
Black women are the only women with this God given feature that they someone rather try their best to look more like white women, by buying weaves and installing it on their head.
In essence, a black woman is telling the world that without she having something of European feature in her, she can never feel beautiful or worthy.
Have you ever noticed how most black women would feel down when their hair isn't weaved to go out? They feel ugly, unintelligent and worthless just being their natural selves. So they hang to European female features and hide away their blackness in the form of weaves and other dangerous chemicals because of their insane and self-hate attitudes.
So, if black women do not find themselves attractive with "them" being their natural selves, how would any man of another ethnic group find them attractive?
BM marry outside their race more than ANY other race of men and they predominantly choose WW. Even after everything they suffer from white men, they predominantly choose the daughters of white men? The daughters of white cops .. Lol!
Black women will feel ostracized by their own race of men and they will ofcourse try to encourage attention from other races of men. That's why BW wear weaves to make themselves look more like the women non-BM usually get with.
BM's high IR has shown BW that they can't rely on BM for partners and the weave is a symbol of BW trying desperately to be attractive to outside men.
Black Patriot

UK

#175 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think BW are tougher and more masculine than WW because BM are weaker and more inadequate than white men. I think BW have had to toughen up just to survive because of how weak BM are, while white women have been able to stay soft, with the protection and upliftment of white men.
Now BM want the women that white men created.
Lol!
Black women look more masculine than other females, because you are the only group of women who think you're a man and want to compete with us (black men.)
No other group of women do this than Black women. So ultimately you would take on certain traits. White women and other women, understand their roles and limits. But not a black woman.

If you look carefully, black women cuss like men...show me where white or any other female does this crap.

Location hidden

#176 Jun 23, 2013
Weaves are much more expensive than braids, cornrows or locks, and BW know that most BM are not impressed by weaves.
BW are not investing the extra money in weaves to impress BM, BW are trying to make themselves more WIDELY appealing to other races of men and are trying to share common physical traits with the natural female counterparts of these other men.
They are trying to make themselves look less typically Black, so that men who don't typically desire BW,might start feeling attracted to them.

“dreams”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#177 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you a secret...don't tell the women in the UK.
Your AA women because of your large numbers and large black communities are very similar in personality to the BW in living in the Caribbean.
Your women are sweet and gentle and beautiful and KIND. I know if I moved to the states or my daughter spent a year in America, AAW would show us kindness.
You have lovely women.
The problem is slavery has made you men selfish and you behave like animals.
you only care about yourselves as individuals, you do not care for black people as a group.
You BM act like you like each other and are friends with each other, but you would shoot each other in the blink of an eye.
White men being incarcerated are sacred of being RAPED by you.
You're fcked up and slave descent blacks will never rise because you men are all about yourselves and you genuinely don't care about the dignity or wellbeing of the women and children of your race. You don't care.
Other races of men would care and question a survey that claimed their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile, but you guys... don't care at all.
We're doomed...date out BW!
The last sentence is LOL ! LMAO!!!

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#178 Jun 23, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
All you butt hurt bm need to take laxative and flush away all the pain and jealousy you have due to bw showing less interest and dating out. Because this is becoming ridic, do you really think any bw is listening to you at all, you think because you say we're ugly because wm have said it, bw are going to stay at home and get a bm, if anything if I was taking y'all seriously I would be like even more open to dating out of my race because of your maturity level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 5 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 6 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Darnel 35