** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
Style

London, UK

#1493 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted as an Indian guy from Manchester and as a Jamaican called Black Man.
Perhaps you can provide a link to these posts AND evidence that I am these posters...

You seem keen to engage and waste my time in your delusions. Why is that...exactly?
IT IS I

Arcadia, CA

#1494 Jun 30, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you dev143, you been an irbm since you were in school.
www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7OCNN748M4BF7PSH/p5...
And he also "coons" for racist WW.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1495 Jun 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And he also "coons" for racist WW.
Why would you say that about him?
IT IS I

Arcadia, CA

#1496 Jun 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I am intelligent enough to know that I am not going to inspire Black female posters with those words, but I want people to understand possible reasons for the behavior that disturbs them.
I continue to believe that here is a often a great deal of underlying hurt and insecurity behind the behaviors that we find offensive or disturbing.
*Understanding* one another is absolutely critical.
There is nothing left to understand Harry. We all know why BM do the shyt that they do and they are not going to change.

And by the way:

The expression "When in Rome....." is referring to assimilating into the culture of a country..........it doesn't necessarily mean to forsake or run away from your own.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do
Meaning:

It is polite, and possibly also advantageous, to abide by the customs of a society when one is a visitor."

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/when-in-ro...

Notice that it said "As a visitor" not a permanent resident.........BM were expected to remain black..........and not try to become white or members of the white community or culture.

But of course that is what many self-hating BM used the old adage to do..........forsake their own black culture to chase and impregnate WW thinking that it would open doors into "white world".

SMDH......

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#1497 Jun 30, 2013
Personally i don't really care, i'm not really a fan of interracial dating. I'm a Black woman trying to attract and find a good BLACK man :) That's all I want.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#1498 Jun 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>....Notice that it said "As a visitor" not a permanent resident.........BM were expected to remain black..........and not try to become white or members of the white community or culture.

But of course that is what many self-hating BM used the old adage to do..........forsake their own black culture to chase and impregnate WW thinking that it would open doors into "white world".
SMDH......
You are trying to read other peoples' minds, which is a tricky process. What if you've made a mistake about what BM are "thinking?"

Everyone in British society, no matter their color, has to fit in. Everyone needs a minimum amount of "open doors" in order to function and survive: Go to School. Make friends. Learn a trade or profession. Get a decent job, etc.

I spoke of BM living in the UK who are trying to simply be better accepted by the majority, that's all. Even I don't know for sure if they are thinking that. It's a theory that I found plausible.
IT IS I

Arcadia, CA

#1499 Jun 30, 2013
Transition wrote:
Personally i don't really care, i'm not really a fan of interracial dating. I'm a Black woman trying to attract and find a good BLACK man :) That's all I want.
I wish you well, sis. You have quite a task ahead of you.
IT IS I

Arcadia, CA

#1500 Jun 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that about him?
On the thread "BM date WW that other minority men will not date" he was
'cooning' for TGA.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1501 Jun 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
'cooning' for TGA.
Listen, IT IS DUMB, those hair relaxers that you use (so, as you say, you don't look like you are straight out the jungle. SMH) evidently are seeping into your cranial cavity! I suggest you discontinue use, post-haste!

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#1502 Jun 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
'cooning' for TGA.
TGA is a white male troll; are you aware of that?? lol
Cisco Kid

Colorado Springs, CO

#1503 Jun 30, 2013
Proudtobeasister wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at your last paragraph it is worrying to think that a man only feels like a man if he impregnates a white woman.
Although I'm sure it didn't start this way, there are many BM (and men period) who feel this way. I know of BM who have never been w/a BW ever.
IT IS I

United States

#1505 Jun 30, 2013
Correction: that is not what the original intent in founded on.

=

that is not what the original intent in FOUNDING THIS COUNTRY WAS BASED ON.
IT IS I

United States

#1506 Jun 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
TGA is a white male troll; are you aware of that?? lol
No, I wasn't aware of that. How do you know for sure ??
IT IS I

United States

#1507 Jun 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, IT IS DUMB, those hair relaxers that you use (so, as you say, you don't look like you are straight out the jungle. SMH) evidently are seeping into your cranial cavity! I suggest you discontinue use, post-haste!
Yeah, sure.

Still mad ??

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#1508 Jun 30, 2013
Proudtobeasister wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at your last paragraph it is worrying to think that a man only feels like a man if he impregnates a white woman.

It also shows that you have allowed another man to get inside your head and alter your destiny!....
I won't argue with you. We are talking about serious "head games" being played. Imagine what it must take to undermine a young teen's confidence such that he worries that others don't see him as fully human!!!

What the racists have done to the minds of some Black folks is truly scary.

Parents have to be strong as they are raising these sensitive youngsters...strong enough to ban television from the home if that's what it takes. Ban independent access to the internet as well; strict limits are required before age 18.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#1509 Jun 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't aware of that. How do you know for sure ??
After you have been here for years, you can tell when you are being cussed out by a WW as opposed to a WM. It's the style of language, the types of slurs and so on. TGA is a dude.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#1511 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are shaped exactly the same as caribbeans, you are not the same as West African women.
black women are known for big butts long before slavery and long before American existed.
You are very dumb if you don't know which women on Earth have that reputation, and it's not a group of females created from WHITES raping blacks.
I don't really care about other women in other parts of the world and you are very dumb if you think I do.

What I find hilarious is the fact that you say they were known for big butts long before slavery. So who knew? There was no TV or Internet, so how did people know? Did people from the western world or Asia travel to Africa then travel on the sea for months and get off the boat and tell everyone that west African women have big butts and the biggest butts at that? LOL you are a righteous trip girl.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#1512 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave descent people have white blood and for hundreds of years some of our ancestors were worked to death while being given minimum food, just enough food to stay alive. Generation after generation, mentally and physically abused, over worked and given scraps of food.
That is not the same as Nigerians and Ghanaians, rape by whites, starvation and physical abuse/worked like dogs is not part of their physical ancestry.
You don't look like them.
LOL! I am aware that I don't look like them, I could have told you that. But you don't really know what I look like. I know how slaves were treated sugar plum, are you serious?

Did you see the body on that light skinned black woman that I posted to you, did you see her butt? She is built like a woman and like a lot of black women in America. Show me what you are referring to so that I have an idea what you are referring to. I have seen African women in Paris and that are from Africa and they don't all necessarily have the bodies that you are talking about. Some are super skinny with bird legs and no hips, so apparently it isn't all of them.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1513 Jun 30, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care about other women in other parts of the world and you are very dumb if you think I do.
What I find hilarious is the fact that you say they were known for big butts long before slavery. So who knew? There was no TV or Internet, so how did people know? Did people from the western world or Asia travel to Africa then travel on the sea for months and get off the boat and tell everyone that west African women have big butts and the biggest butts at that? LOL you are a righteous trip girl.
Shalimarr is FAMOUS for positing bogus, arm-chair hypotheses around here...This is just one of her latest. Always pushing this crap out as if no one will bother to call her on it. Reminds of me of Dreams.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#1514 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I can't believe there are AAs who don't realize that they are not shaped the same as West Africans!
I can tell a West African without even seeing her face, just by the shape of her body.
Even their knees are different to slave descent women.
They are STRONGER than us, they LOOK stronger than us. They look as if they can beat our azz if we ever dared step to them.
Their thickness is different to AAW thickness, and their butts are both higher and bigger, defying gravity.
They are what slave descent people looked like before 400 years of near starvation, abuse and white genetic intervention.
They don't even walk like us, their bodies even shake when they walk in a different way to us.
They are African women.
Why are you so stuck on thinking we are comparing ourselves to these women?
http://www.ibtimes.com/domestic-violence-bigg...

WE are talking about ourselves, believe me when I tell you American woman don't really liken themselves to African women.WE come from them and we know that but believe me my world doesn't revolve around that. I am American plan and simple and happier for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 6 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 32 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web