** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
SREGGIN NEED HTAED

Houston, TX

#1447 Jun 30, 2013
Stay away from the BLACK REGGIN infected SOWS.

DECEMBER 2012
STDs By the Numbers: How the African American Community is
Affected
Chlamydia: Major Differences by Race/Ethnicity
It is estimated that 2.8 million new chlamydia cases occur in the United States each year, but more than half remain undiagnosed
and unreported. Still, chlamydia remains the most commonly reported infectious disease in the United States. Case reports have been steadily increasing for the past 20 years, reflecting an
expansion in screening efforts.

Blacks* remain the most affected of all racial/ethnic groups in the United States, with a chlamydia
rate seven times as high as whites (1,194.4 vs. 159.0 per 100,000)
and three times as high as Hispanics (383.6). Women bear a heavier
chlamydia burden than men, which is especially concerning given
that untreated chlamydia can lead to infertility in women. Because
chlamydia is so common and can cause infertility, CDC recommends
annual screening for sexually active young women
so what

New York, NY

#1448 Jun 30, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
Utter Nonsense and Maniacal Buffoonery.
Yet another angry BM wrote this.
Racism never really extended towards women.
The most racist men in the country have always had black mistresses.
Case in Fact...Strom Thurmond.
Love never sees Color; it is simply the mandates of society and family and culture that prevents it or keeps it a secret.
This isn't worth bragging about though. They were MISTRESSES not wives. They were kept as a secret and/or lied about, how is this possibly good? Rape is another thing that wasn't worth bragging about. As we all know, if a white person is horny, they'll even do a dog.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1449 Jun 30, 2013
It is so obvious that black women have a problem with IR dating, when it involves a black man.
smh.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1450 Jun 30, 2013
Proudtobeasister wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at your last paragraph it is worrying to think that a man only feels like a man if he impregnates a white woman.
It also shows that you have allowed another man to get inside your head and alter your destiny!
Instead of you breeding people who look like you which is the ULTIMATE form of flattery.
You go and breed people who look neither like you or the woman you impregnated....and so where is the logic in that?
If you wanted to be accepted, admired, respected by people you have to first do that to yourself!
Otherwise messing around with women from other races just looks like another desperate attempt to be accepted by the slave master!
You end up looking LOST!
Perfectly put. But Harrisson is naturally worshipful of whites.I think his mother died when he was very young and maybe a white school teacher took over the maternal role.
He deserves our pity.

Location hidden

#1451 Jun 30, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Man...you are one sick fcker! Are you really so starved of attention that any attention, including negative attention makes you feel important. Well, guess what? No one wants your old ass including your WHITE BABBY daddy you attentions seeking Ho!
BTW how are you getting on with the guitar lessons?...LOL I thought so.
I suggest you attend your brood of bastard mullato children you old, bitter, twisted and unemployed LOSER!
...some people can't handle the truth.
LMBAO!
IR scum, leave the forum.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1452 Jun 30, 2013
The very same black females who are claiming all this foolishness about the dating trends of black men, refuse to call out their own, who are making YouTube videos and high-5'ing each other.
Black women are just self absorb snobs and haters of all black men.
Scandal is being supported and hailed as the best TV show of all time. By whom? Guessed it right-black women.
And they don't care if the role that this woman is that of hwore.
I even read where a black woman said, "oh its true, white men do love us. They think of us even when they are with their wives."
Really?
lmbao.
Black women are just a laughing stock of the world. LMBAO
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1453 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly put. But Harrisson is naturally worshipful of whites.I think his mother died when he was very young and maybe a white school teacher took over the maternal role.
He deserves our pity.
Lmbao.

Harrison has also placed emphasis on the desired bodily dimensions of his desired black females.

The guy gives due care and attention to women of all races. lol
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1454 Jun 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

So, I would say it's not a "need" but rather a strong desire to impregnate Anglo-Saxon women, that many of these fellows have. Why? Because gorillas don't impregnate Englishwomen - human beings do! And so do Englishmen.
I can't stop laughing, cause you winding up the black female posters on here.
Stop it now.
lol.

Location hidden

#1455 Jun 30, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Man...you are one sick fcker! Are you really so starved of attention that any attention, including negative attention makes you feel important. Well, guess what? No one wants your old ass including your WHITE BABBY daddy you attentions seeking Ho!
BTW how are you getting on with the guitar lessons?...LOL I thought so.
I suggest you attend your brood of bastard mullato children you old, bitter, twisted and unemployed LOSER!
...some people can't handle the truth.
LMBAO!
My sustained hate against you and your woman, has really hit a nerve.
Beetch!
Style

London, UK

#1456 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
IR scum, leave the forum.
Please tell this forum what it felt like when your WHITE BABBY DADDY entered you and blew his load.

The only IR scum around here, is the one reading this message, i.e YOU!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1457 Jun 30, 2013
Black Man wrote:
"Men and women aged between 18 and 30 were shown 600 faces of the opposite sex and asked to grade them for attractiveness.
The women tended to go for black male faces, followed by white and then Asian.
Men plumped for Asian women, followed by white, then black"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And the study was done by a White man!
MACEO

This study must be old! lMAO

The recent studies show only 27% of Black women select Black men. Actually a White man has a 10% advantage over White men now! lmao

Why are Attractive, Edu, Classy BW with WM only now?

I'm seeing a Trend where most of the highly educated, attractive Classy Black women only dating/marrying White males now!

Why not Black males? LMAO
Style

London, UK

#1458 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Beetch!
LOL! You can hate all you like. It's a waste of time and energy, and do you think that I give a cheesecake?

The only thing you hit...or should I say failed to hit is the truth. You LOVE 'unconventional' white men who you regard as confident, masculine, etc. You also have given birth to multiple, meaning more than one, half-breed brats. So based on this EVIDENCE alone, which one of us do you think, is the IR advocate?

Logic suggests an obvious answer, but it's not about logic, it about you getting something which you can't get in life: Attention.

So admit it. Confession is good for the soul...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1461 Jun 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Beetch!
Well, you sure have a loud mouth, especially for someone having white babydaddies. And worshipping WM. As masculine and who knows what. I'm not so sure it was such a great happieness for you, I mean you hate WW too much. WW no longer date BM as they used to. It's because of all the troubles surrounding the relationsships and the feeling of being used . The educated WW feel used. However it has become very common to marry highcast Indian men and Japanese men as well. More and more. Some women just dont have a taste for blue eyes and blond hair. Or should I say grey hair on older fat rich men. Now don't think we prey on them. Lol they come all by themselves looking for women. For marriage. And they are indeed very kind: http://youtu.be/P2OE0pff1dg
As you can see the white women are not fat or ugly. By all means do take the burden of our shoulders and marry those white headed WM. How can you even have sex with them Lmao.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1462 Jun 30, 2013
Black Man wrote:
"Men and women aged between 18 and 30 were shown 600 faces of the opposite sex and asked to grade them for attractiveness.
The women tended to go for black male faces, followed by white and then Asian.
Men plumped for Asian women, followed by white, then black"
http://www.bet.com/news/nation al/2011/12/05/report-more-than -half-of-black-women-are-sexua lly-abused.html

65%- 70% of BM Rape/Molest/Incest Underage Blk girls!

Sixty Eight percent of Black women in an ongoing study reported they had been sexually assaulted by a Black man before they turned 14, according researchers at Black Women’s Blueprint.

Nationally, more than 3000 women were surveyed in the study, and the organization hopes to survey a total of 7000 women by March 2012. The group will announce its full findings at that time.

According to Farah Tanis, co-Founder of the New York-based organization and co-author of the study, domestic and sexual abuse in the Black community often goes ignored, and the problem is only getting worse.

“A similar study that was conducted by Black Women’s Health Imperative seven years ago found that that number was about 40 percent,” Tanis told NewsOne.“So that means there is an increase and we need to stop neglecting that issue.”

According to the White House, young women between the ages of 16 to 24 suffer from the highest rates of dating violence and sexual assault. On Nov. 30, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Pat Leahy (D-Vermont) and Senator Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) introduced bipartisan legislation to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which was first passed in 1994 by then-Senator Joseph Biden. The legislation helps states and local communities provide services for victims, develop specialized law enforcement units and works to strengthen prosecution of these crimes. The annual incidence of domestic violence has dropped by more than 50 percent since VAWA was first passed, the White House reports.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2011/12/05/r...
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1463 Jun 30, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you sure have a loud mouth, especially for someone having white babydaddies. And worshipping WM. As masculine and who knows what. I'm not so sure it was such a great happieness for you, The educated WW feel used. However it has become very common to marry highcast Indian men and Japanese men as well. More and more. Some women just dont have a taste for blue eyes and blond hair. Or should I say grey hair on older fat rich men. Now don't think we prey on them. Lol they come all by themselves looking for women. For marriage. And they are indeed very kind: http://youtu.be/P2OE0pff1dg
As you can see the white women are not fat or ugly. By all means do take the burden of our shoulders and marry those white headed WM. How can you even have sex with them Lmao.
MACEO

Could be another reason why Black women hate Black men so much! After all Black males have the highest Rapes, Molestation, Domestic abuse, No Fathers, No Marriage, No Love or Support out of all races!

Black males are horrible!

They don't provide, Protect, Lead, Love nor support their own people!

Sixty Eight percent of Black women in an ongoing study reported they had been sexually assaulted by a Black man before they turned 14, according researchers at Black Women’s Blueprint.

Nationally, more than 3000 women were surveyed in the study, and the organization hopes to survey a total of 7000 women by March 2012. The group will announce its full findings at that time.

According to Farah Tanis, co-Founder of the New York-based organization and co-author of the study, domestic and sexual abuse in the Black community often goes ignored, and the problem is only getting worse.

“A similar study that was conducted by Black Women’s Health Imperative seven years ago found that that number was about 40 percent,” Tanis told NewsOne.“So that means there is an increase and we need to stop neglecting that issue.”

According to the White House, young women between the ages of 16 to 24 suffer from the highest rates of dating violence and sexual assault. On Nov. 30, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Pat Leahy (D-Vermont) and Senator Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) introduced bipartisan legislation to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which was first passed in 1994 by then-Senator Joseph Biden. The legislation helps states and local communities provide services for victims, develop specialized law enforcement units and works to strengthen prosecution of these crimes. The annual incidence of domestic violence has dropped by more than 50 percent since VAWA was first passed, the White House reports.

Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1464 Jun 30, 2013
Black Patriot-Shariimar-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
Harrison has also placed emphasis on the desired bodily dimensions of his desired black females.
The guy gives due care and attention to women of all races. lol

“Feeding my soul and mind”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1465 Jun 30, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a shame because you are cute. Rarely do black women support their man so you must have found the very exception to the rule. You would have done much better with a white woman by your side.
My beautiful Black Queen supports me in every way, just as much as I support her.

I've never been into White women because I feel I don't have much in common with them. Not to say they haven't made it clear how interested they were.

I prefer to create Black children within the yolk of marriage and build a Black home. That is my intention.

Stop being ignorant.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1467 Jun 30, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
What a laugh! This study was conducted in the UK were black British women marry out at an astronomical rate of 38%. A funny way of showing lack of attraction.
I don't think black people/women should be concerned about it though. It's white folks who should be bothered by the results of this study, if they're indeed more attracted to members of other races than their race.
MACEO

he Black Man: The Greatest Problem in America Today
by ATLAHWorldwide

http://youtu.be/PXSQYXrGuTE

BLACK MEN DESERTED THEIR CHILDREN!

Black men abandon 70% of their children and don't give a damn about them

I was a Black man at that time!

Black men cheat on their wives , GF and refuse to do for their families

I lied, smoked weed, snorted Coke and spent all of my money on WH-OR-ES and wouldn't do damn thing for my family!

I was a Black man like the Black men of today!

I took care of my wh-or-es before I did for my family, my wife and my children because I was a Black man!

I was a Black man like the black man of Today a (MACEO). Who harasses Young IR BW, hates Black women with a Passion, puts White women on a pedestal and MOST of my life, I didn't nothing for my own people or even my Mother who had CANCER!

Why?

I'm a Black man! That's what Black men do!

Pastor Manning said he got "SAVED" and changed he said he never wants to be called a Black man or a African American because of the shame he did that 75% of Black men do today!

Excellent message and so true!

Pastor Manning also tells Black women to find them a GOOD White man and leave these Sorry Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz Black men alone!

Let the MACEO die alone!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1468 Jun 30, 2013
Rooble wrote:
<quoted text>
My beautiful Black Queen supports me in every way, just as much as I support her.
I've never been into White women because I feel I don't have much in common with them. Not to say they haven't made it clear how interested they were.
I prefer to create Black children within the yolk of marriage and build a Black home. That is my intention.
Stop being ignorant.
MACEO

he Black Man: The Greatest Problem in America Today
by ATLAHWorldwide

http://youtu.be/PXSQYXrGuTE

BLACK MEN DESERTED THEIR CHILDREN!

Black men abandon 70% of their children and don't give a damn about them

I was a Black man at that time!

Black men cheat on their wives , GF and refuse to do for their families

I lied, smoked weed, snorted Coke and spent all of my money on WH-OR-ES and wouldn't do damn thing for my family!

I was a Black man like the Black men of today!

I took care of my wh-or-es before I did for my family, my wife and my children because I was a Black man!

I was a Black man like the black man of Today a (MACEO). Who harasses Young IR BW, hates Black women with a Passion, puts White women on a pedestal and MOST of my life, I didn't nothing for my own people or even my Mother who had CANCER!

Why?

I'm a Black man! That's what Black men do!

Pastor Manning said he got "SAVED" and changed he said he never wants to be called a Black man or a African American because of the shame he did that 75% of Black men do today!

Excellent message and so true!

Pastor Manning also tells Black women to find them a GOOD White man and leave these Sorry Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz Black men alone!

Let the MACEO die alone!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1470 Jun 30, 2013
Proudtobeasister wrote:
But then when a man is brainwashed he cant see the damage that he is doing to himself until it is too late..........they usually wake up when they are old and look back on their life's and see that they were conned all along!
No doubt the same also goes for a woman who's messed up in the head. But how do we determined when someone is brainwashed?. And how does one DE-brainwash oneself or others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 3 min 2 Dogs 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,536,164
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 4 min thetruth 226
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 10 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 12 min KIP 51
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 29 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 35 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104