Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an attempt at deflection you old fool?
Why don't you answer the questions?
The answer to the question is obvious and I have answered it before.
the exact same thing is happening among AAW. They are writing books and blogs, promoting IR for BW off the back of the fact AAM have 24% IR.
This cult of encouraging AAW IR did not get momentum until the astonishingly high figures of AAM IR were widely publicised. high IR among the men, opens the doors to the women ATTEMPTING to fill the gap by having high IR themselves.
Why do you think on every TV show or blog that discusses increasing the "options" of AAW, they ALWAYS start off by mentioning the high IR numbers of AAM, even though AAM are not supposed to be part of the equation.
When there are youtube videos about BM's high IR, you will always see comments from non-white men saying "Come to us BW". Because these men know the women will try to follow the men.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

*non=black men
alfie

Hatfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the only way is up when your numbers are at the bottom lol.
white guys rarely look at black women.
that's right the beasties r cellar dwellers n bottom feeders.....
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

alfie wrote:
<quoted text>another delusional sheboon...
Sir, why are you belittling what black men and black women create? Please seek therapy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...using your sense of warped logic, Rapists, Pedophiles, Murderers and other types of deviants should also be 'admired' for being quote:'unconventional men who do not follow the majority'.
If you really think about it 'unconventional' does not only imply the unwillingness to conform, it could also mean the INABILITY to conform. Perhaps these unconventional individuals are social rejects and exhibit odd, strange and abnormal behaviour around the majority.
Less move on to the subject of followers. If the fire alarm is activated in a move theatre, do you sit in your seat and stuff your face with popcorn...or do you follow everyone else to the fire exit?
SOMETIMES it's prudent to follow the majority. It could save you from getting hurt.
You're sulking because as an IRBM you had viewed yourself as a pioneer, unconventional and exciting. Your WW had also endorsed your ideas of you being unconventional. But what the WW really mean't was that YOU are an unconventional choice for THEM, They are not an unconventional choice for YOU.

You are a conventional man, who when living in a country where the majority of men seek WW, you also seek WW, even though your mother is black.
You guys have said many times that you CAN get pretty classy, slim white women. I believe you. But this also means all those Bm who date and marry BW exclusively or as a strong preference, could also have followed the majority and got a nice WW too. Not just fat trash.
alfie

Hatfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to the question is obvious and I have answered it before.
the exact same thing is happening among AAW. They are writing books and blogs, promoting IR for BW off the back of the fact AAM have 24% IR.
This cult of encouraging AAW IR did not get momentum until the astonishingly high figures of AAM IR were widely publicised. high IR among the men, opens the doors to the women ATTEMPTING to fill the gap by having high IR themselves.
Why do you think on every TV show or blog that discusses increasing the "options" of AAW, they ALWAYS start off by mentioning the high IR numbers of AAM, even though AAM are not supposed to be part of the equation.
When there are youtube videos about BM's high IR, you will always see comments from non-white men saying "Come to us BW". Because these men know the women will try to follow the men.
nope its bcoz these non blk men know u b desperate n b easy meat for non blk men...
this is y they say comr to us...
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

I have said all i what i needed to say to this grown arse mother of three, individual.

As of now i am fine tuned to do everything i have to do to her.

This is one time i am willing to throw my fking life away.

I have given her all my fking details.

She better be-careful i don't find her anywhere in London.

And she can run to the police a million times to seek refuge, i won't back down.

I have had enough of this muthufuka.

And i will FIND HER.

YOU TOPIX POSTERS BETTER BELIEVE IT.

AND I WON'T BACK DOWN.
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

All her posting sh!t to me is documented here.

Getting all my fking accounts banned and even rejoicing and taking responsibility for it etc.

Selina, as i said, PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE ERADICATED.

AND IF YOU THINK I'M JOKING, TRY ME SELINA. JUST TRY ME.

AS I SAID, LONDON ISN'T AS BIG AS YOU MAY THINK IT IS.

AND I WILL HACK YOUR FKING HEAD OFF B!TCH.

I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU.
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

I don't know the fk who you are?

You jump out of nowhere trying to pick fking fights with a grown arse man like me, and have an entourage of other fkers cheering you along like its some form of accomplishment?

Woman, I WILL FIND YOU, MUTHUFUKA.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

It has been socially accepted more or less for a very long time for WM to marry or have relationships with coloured women. Where as the same cannot be said about WW and BM relationships . So the white man is not doing anything new when he finds a black woman. A great number of WM who are with BW are super duper racists and will not accept thier daughters to marry a black man. Infact a lot of them hate black men. A lot of WM have no problems leaving thier black wives and his kids. If the relationship doesn't fit him. A high pct of IR WM are opressors. They'd hit a WW for having a relationship to a BM and some do it. Even if they themselves are with BW. White fathers are not so much against that thier sons has a BW, but they sure do not want thier daughters to have a BM.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
I don't know the fk who you are?

You jump out of nowhere trying to pick fking fights with a grown arse man like me, and have an entourage of other fkers cheering you along like its some form of accomplishment?

Woman, I WILL FIND YOU, MUTHUFUKA.
What's wrong, sir?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sulking because as an IRBM you had viewed yourself as a pioneer, unconventional and exciting. Your WW had also endorsed your ideas of you being unconventional. But what the WW really mean't was that YOU are an unconventional choice for THEM, They are not an unconventional choice for YOU.
You are a conventional man, who when living in a country where the majority of men seek WW, you also seek WW, even though your mother is black.
You guys have said many times that you CAN get pretty classy, slim white women. I believe you. But this also means all those Bm who date and marry BW exclusively or as a strong preference, could also have followed the majority and got a nice WW too. Not just fat trash.
So this is your new arm-chair, Topix bogus theory eh? I've seen you discuss this "conventional man/unconventional man" talking point a few times lately. Trying to see if you can get some traction with it? Before you abandon it and try something new?

By the way, why is it generally single black women who complain that all black men get are fat white women?

Also, why does a woman a black man date become "fat" when she is non-black, but "thick" when she is fat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Loulou wrote:
It has been socially accepted more or less for a very long time for WM to marry or have relationships with coloured women. Where as the same cannot be said about WW and BM relationships . So the white man is not doing anything new when he finds a black woman. A great number of WM who are with BW are super duper racists and will not accept thier daughters to marry a black man. Infact a lot of them hate black men. A lot of WM have no problems leaving thier black wives and his kids. If the relationship doesn't fit him. A high pct of IR WM are opressors. They'd hit a WW for having a relationship to a BM and some do it. Even if they themselves are with BW. White fathers are not so much against that thier sons has a BW, but they sure do not want thier daughters to have a BM.
Most IRWM have black male friends and are very friendly to their black male work colleagues. Ask BM if you don't believe me. IRWM have many more BM friend's than other WM do.
IRBM and IRBW also have white friends.
It's only IRWW who in the majority, have no interest in black people other than sexual relationships with BM. IRWW often have no black female friends at all. Many IRBM living with WW, will admit that their white partner has no black female friends. her life and friendships are totally white, other than the fact she get's her sex from BM.
That I think says far more about which gender of whites have the least healthy attitudes to IR relationships with black people. The IRWM shows an holistic interest in black people.
The IRWW is interested only in Black c0ck.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rofl! This fella wanna throwdown with a female.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong, sir?
He thinks Selina London or someone associated with her got his Black Patriot account banned.
he had decided to let it go and move on. But she came back and started posting sh!t to him again, after he thought the argument was finished and he was ignoring her.
That's why he is feeling harrassed. He feels like this person is entertaining herself by abusing him, while he just wants to be able to chill on topix.
You can tell, he genuinely is feeling like someone is harrassing him and won't stop.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Well, ask the forign brides how some of them live in Europe. So-called mailorderbrides. White men can be very sneaky - some of them. They'll act nice. Come to your house and help you. Run chores. They don't do anything for women if they don't think they've gotta chance with her. Later on they can become very abusive.
Lol, the honourable white man. Who had honourable motives. Yeah right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is your new arm-chair, Topix bogus theory eh? I've seen you discuss this "conventional man/unconventional man" talking point a few times lately. Trying to see if you can get some traction with it? Before you abandon it and try something new?
By the way, why is it generally single black women who complain that all black men get are fat white women?
Also, why does a woman a black man date become "fat" when she is non-black, but "thick" when she is fat?
firstly one of the things that makes WW like you guys for sex, is your muscle tone. Blacks often have much better natural muscle tone than whites. So a black woman's butt will be high and firm without any squats, while the WW's azz is saggy.
That same muscle tone is why WW get called fat, while BW are viewed as thick. Big but firm. Not Big and wobbly like jelly.

I never ever said BM can only get fat WW. I said most BM can get physically attractive WW, yet not all BM copy WM and uplift WW. Not all black men follow the leaders of their society (WM) for his acceptance.
Did you view yourself as unconventional? Aquarians like unconventional people, soon you will have the contempt of your daughter for being a weak follower. I promise you.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you view yourself as unconventional? Aquarians like unconventional people, soon you will have the contempt of your daughter for being a weak follower. I promise you.
What??

Please take your Zoloft...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
Please take your Zoloft...
You're a follower. And a coward.
It takes much more courage and individuality in your society to uplift black women in the face of so much opposition and negative propaganda from others.
But you just couldn't play on the African American team. You had to cross over to the white woman team and cheer for them, even though they already had many more supporters.
I bet your mom wishes she never had you and she has told you that hasn't she? She probably doesn't even pretend to accept your WW. is your white partner even allowed in your mother's house ?

LMFAO! Black woman hating loser!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

That's funny. The man in the cherioo comercial is one of the most popular men among WW in Europe. And a black woman on youtube is sitting and calling him fat and out of shape. She's so fat herself she can't even breathe.
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

362 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 2 min Michele 42
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,079,102
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min AgentSmith9 77,940
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min African AE 23,819
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 94,325
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 12 min CEEK 119,420
BM with Extremely Pretty WW 19 min Big Knob 7
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 20 min Its a Zooo 416
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr True Israel 2,244
•••
•••