** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#134 Jun 23, 2013
Black Man wrote:
"Men and women aged between 18 and 30 were shown 600 faces of the opposite sex and asked to grade them for attractiveness.
The women tended to go for black male faces, followed by white and then Asian.
Men plumped for Asian women, followed by white, then black"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And the study was done by a White man!
You are going to get a lot of hate responses for this one from BW!!!

And they will ESPECIALLY hate the fact that black men are judged much higher in attractiveness than they are. SMH... Get prepared man for the torrent of attacks!

Level 7

Location hidden

#135 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we as BW are envious of the status white women have gained from white men and the loyalty Asian women get from Asian men. It's true that the dynamics have changed in recent decades between the white man and his woman.he is not as possessive of her, not so demanding of her undivided attention... he doesn't care about her so much as he once did.
There are poor streets you can walk down in London and see white girl after white girl with biracial babies... and white boys who live among them just don't care.
But white men did care A LOT in the past and they have created an image for white women that puts them on a pedastal and white women continue to benefit from what white men did for them previously.
Black men are not up to date, they are still living in the past, thinking that the white women is the white man's treasured prize and that by getting a white woman the BM is elevating himself.
But white men don't care, if they cared they would do something about it.
Silly Topix women , especially IRBW keep saying that, but what you chuckle heads have not considered is maybe white women simply make his penis more erect than other types of women.

Many Black women never want to talk about that aspect of it. Many Black women need to put more effort into physical fitness, stopping the weaves and over-processed relaxed hair, not curse like a sailor, smile more, be more lady like, not going "beasty" and willing to fight over petty things, and things will radically shift back towards black women in their favor.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to get a lot of hate responses for this one from BW!!!
And they will ESPECIALLY hate the fact that black men are judged much higher in attractiveness than they are. SMH... Get prepared man for the torrent of attacks!
Conversely.
Where do black men come from? Why are you guys so happy and accepting for your mothers to be considered undesirable and bottom of the pile?

Where do black women come from, who MAKES them?
Why are you guys so happy and accepting with no outrage at all for your daughters... what comes from YOUR seed to be considered undesirable and at the bottom of the pile?

Do you now understand why BW are disappointed in you as men and why we think you are selfish and unprotective of your women and children?

Location hidden

#137 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Topix women , especially IRBW keep saying that, but what you chuckle heads have not considered is maybe white women simply make his penis more erect than other types of women.
Many Black women never want to talk about that aspect of it. Many Black women need to put more effort into physical fitness, stopping the weaves and over-processed relaxed hair, not curse like a sailor, smile more, be more lady like, not going "beasty" and willing to fight over petty things, and things will radically shift back towards black women in their favor.
I'll tell you a secret...don't tell the women in the UK.
Your AA women because of your large numbers and large black communities are very similar in personality to the BW in living in the Caribbean.
Your women are sweet and gentle and beautiful and KIND. I know if I moved to the states or my daughter spent a year in America, AAW would show us kindness.
You have lovely women.
The problem is slavery has made you men selfish and you behave like animals.
you only care about yourselves as individuals, you do not care for black people as a group.
You BM act like you like each other and are friends with each other, but you would shoot each other in the blink of an eye.
White men being incarcerated are sacred of being RAPED by you.
You're fcked up and slave descent blacks will never rise because you men are all about yourselves and you genuinely don't care about the dignity or wellbeing of the women and children of your race. You don't care.
Other races of men would care and question a survey that claimed their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile, but you guys... don't care at all.
We're doomed...date out BW!

Location hidden

#138 Jun 23, 2013
*sacred = scared

Level 7

Location hidden

#139 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely.
Where do black men come from? Why are you guys so happy and accepting for your mothers to be considered undesirable and bottom of the pile?
Why are you guys so happy and accepting with no outrage at all for your daughters... what comes from YOUR seed to be considered undesirable and at the bottom of the pile?
Do you now understand why BW are disappointed in you as men and why we think you are selfish and unprotective of your women and children?
BM don't care what other people think about BW's attractiveness. IT is only BW who are so utterly DESPERATE for the approval of white men!

Don't you see that? And this study explains why! So desperate for white approval that they will jump ship, totally change their personality and culture for the attentions of even an AVERAGE white man. White men know this VERY well, and its pathetic.

The OP put this up to highlight an important principle. Just become a white man is willing to use a woman as semen receptacle, this does not mean he considers that woman beautiful, soul mate material or anything else.

Black women with absentee, white baby-daddies know this also.

Level 7

Location hidden

#140 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you a secret...don't tell the women in the UK.
Your AA women because of your large numbers and large black communities are very similar in personality to the BW in living in the Caribbean.
Your women are sweet and gentle and beautiful and KIND. I know if I moved to the states or my daughter spent a year in America, AAW would show us kindness.
You have lovely women.
The problem is slavery has made you men selfish and you behave like animals.
you only care about yourselves as individuals, you do not care for black people as a group.
You BM act like you like each other and are friends with each other, but you would shoot each other in the blink of an eye.
White men being incarcerated are sacred of being RAPED by you.
You're fcked up and slave descent blacks will never rise because you men are all about yourselves and you genuinely don't care about the dignity or wellbeing of the women and children of your race. You don't care.
Other races of men would care and question a survey that claimed their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile, but you guys... don't care at all.
We're doomed...date out BW!
You silly weasel. Why should a BM care what some WM thinks about how hot his women are? What sense does that make? Do you think your precious WM lose any sleep over how hot BM think WW are??

lmao..get a grip.
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#141 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely.
bw disappointed in us bm ?r u nuts or what?

it is the bw who backstabbed n betrayed us..
it is us who should b upset n disappointed ;

-I don't need a man
-welfare
-womens lib
-feminist movement
-mass abortion
-interr racial dating
etc etc etc

Location hidden

#142 Jun 23, 2013
Can anybody imagine how Arab or south Asian men would react if a study came out claiming their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile... below all other ethnicities of women?
Lol! They would go crazy, they would bomb the university, the "scientists" involved in that study would have to have 24 hour police protection.

But black men are just happy they are at the top :)
That's enough to stop them questioning why their female equivilent is considered least worthy and least valuable... like they always were from slavery to now.
AnObs

Atlanta, GA

#143 Jun 23, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
who needs tiny little white men, why don't black women step up to some men that can actually satisfy them and most of us have money too http://labelled360.blogspot.com/2012/01/india...
This 3-line post says all about how you view black women as sex objects and prostitutes. What is surprising, though, is how no bw here with a grain of self-respect has anything to say about your disrespect. Would you like for me to speak of your Hindu women in such a manner?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#144 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Can anybody imagine how Arab or south Asian men would react if a study came out claiming their mothers and daughters were at the bottom of the pile... below all other ethnicities of women?
Lol! They would go crazy, they would bomb the university, the "scientists" involved in that study would have to have 24 hour police protection.
But black men are just happy they are at the top :)
That's enough to stop them questioning why their female equivilent is considered least worthy and least valuable... like they always were from slavery to now.
bm couldnt give a rats azz about bw..ungrateful turds

Location hidden

#145 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
BM don't care what other people think about BW's attractiveness. IT is only BW who are so utterly DESPERATE for the approval of white men!
Don't you see that? And this study explains why! So desperate for white approval that they will jump ship, totally change their personality and culture for the attentions of even an AVERAGE white man. White men know this VERY well, and its pathetic.
The OP put this up to highlight an important principle. Just become a white man is willing to use a woman as semen receptacle, this does not mean he considers that woman beautiful, soul mate material or anything else.
Black women with absentee, white baby-daddies know this also.
Your d!ck gets harder for WW, yet you don't like BW who wear long straight weaves?
If white women make your d!cks harder, then that's where you guys should be.
It really is that simple. go to the women you desire most and stop concerning yourselves with what BW are doing and who they are doing it with.
Follow your d!ck.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#146 Jun 23, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>The only WM that are attracted to BW are the leftovers that can't get a WW or Asian Woman, so BW are only getting the bottom of the barrel WM, lol. Plus those BW that are with WM kissed their butt and changed their culture to be with a WM. They are white washed ands sellouts to the black race, most of them end up ignoring Black People issues in America. They also think that this is a postracial society, lol. This is why I call them ditzes and scatterbrains.
not TRUE cause in Chicago when I see a white man with a black woman she is gorgeous. She has hips., Azz,chest and she's beautiful and normally educated. White men don't mess with left overs that's ONLY BM who take anything with pale skin. There are a couple of ghetto white dudes who like ghetto black women.

Location hidden

#147 Jun 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>bm couldnt give a rats azz about bw..ungrateful turds
They have a dilemma.They are viewed as sexual objects, so they can easily get into bed with WW.
White women have a more carefree life and they don't have the battles and struggles BW have to face everyday. They don't gave surveys coming out saying they are uglier than everybody else :)
black women have to be a little tougher than WW to survive. Some BM prefer the carefree attitude of white women and find them more sexy and desirable... but these men also feel guilty for showing preference to the women from another race who have it easier than black women do. IRBM hate on BW because they feel guilty for loving white women more than black ones, after everything the white race has done to them and continues to do to them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#148 Jun 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your d!ck gets harder for WW, yet you don't like BW who wear long straight weaves?
If white women make your d!cks harder, then that's where you guys should be.
It really is that simple. go to the women you desire most and stop concerning yourselves with what BW are doing and who they are doing it with.
Follow your d!ck.
Oh Shalimarr, I think you committed this logical fallacy on purpose. I never said all, or even most, BM get more "Erect" over WW. I was speaking about individual black men who choose to date, and marry white women.

Why is it so hard for certain butt-hurt BW to believe that a BM choose a certain WW simply because he "wants" her more, and not because of how some corny white dude will perceive his relationship?

SMH.

Step up your game Shalimarr, then maybe you will attract the quality, handsome, high-morals, affluent black man that you think only wants WW.

Level 7

Location hidden

#149 Jun 23, 2013
/This idea that a black man will get with a WW just BECAUSE of how it will be percieved as a positive thing by white men is ridiculous.

Who would willingly pursue a relationship JUST BECAUSE of the public attention it would get?

A relationship is a private matter.

I don't know what some of you IRBW on the Topix are smoking!!!!

Location hidden

#150 Jun 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly weasel. Why should a BM care what some WM thinks about how hot his women are? What sense does that make? Do you think your precious WM lose any sleep over how hot BM think WW are??
lmao..get a grip.
WM and everybody else already knows how hot you think his women are! you marry and date outside your race more than any other men and you predominantly choose WW. While 70% of your own race of women will never gave a wedding day :)
of course White people know black males are physically and emotionally enslaved to white women.
you yourself said, white women make your d!ck harder than your own race of women do. I think 75% of BM feel the same as you, if they were to be honest with themselves and black women.

Location hidden

#151 Jun 23, 2013
*gave = have

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#152 Jun 23, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> not TRUE cause in Chicago when I see a white man with a black woman she is gorgeous. She has hips., Azz,chest and she's beautiful and normally educated. White men don't mess with left overs that's ONLY BM who take anything with pale skin. There are a couple of ghetto white dudes who like ghetto black women.
You must be blind because the one's I see have flat boobs and flat azz's , BW are usually leftovers that BM don't want or never paid attention to. Also as I said the WM that are with these BW are leftovers that WW or Asian Women don't want. I don't know what part of Chicago you hang in but I see these BW with Little Boy bodies, that's the kind of women WM go for. Also the BW that do have chest had an operation to get one.
Unholy Agathon

Tucker, GA

#153 Jun 23, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> not TRUE cause in Chicago when I see a white man with a black woman she is gorgeous. She has hips., Azz,chest and she's beautiful and normally educated. White men don't mess with left overs that's ONLY BM who take anything with pale skin. There are a couple of ghetto white dudes who like ghetto black women.
Btw, do you see more bm/ww or wm/bw coupes where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,604,479
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 4 min Team America 205
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 min AmericanCreed 43
You Damn Dirty UNGRATEFUL Monkeys! 9 min AmericanCreed 26
When will negros understand? 9 min THX Cracks the Whip 2
How can we attract more decent posters to topix? 11 min FireyFellow44 14
White man marries tree 13 min honestly white 9
Their dirty laundry 26 min FireyFellow44 125
NFL ratings declining 51 min KIR SUCKA 66
More from around the web