Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1293 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He genuinely is unconventional and not a follower. IRWM are the opposite of followers, aren't they. They are going in the opposite direction to the mainstream. They are doing what is totally unexpected of them by society, the most high status males getting with "the least desirable" women.
Very independent, very confident, very masculine.
Matt Stone, the creator of South Park. Avery unconventional, confident man who does not follow what other people are doing.
http://evolvingslices.typepad.com/angela%20ho...
breadandwater

London, UK

#1294 Jun 28, 2013
Black men have always lusted after light skinned women because the western world brainwashed them into seeing it as desirable. The same way most AA Blacks are ashamed of Africa!

Lets not deny the above point black men and black women.

All of the above started from 5 years old!
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#1295 Jun 28, 2013
breadandwater wrote:
Check this out;

I have to agree. I'm a brown skinned woman & ever since I learned to breathe I've heard black male preference for light skinned women with "good" hair. It's a fact, & it really hasn't gone away as much as we'd like to think. I'm a teacher ( k-6 elementary level) & over the years have routinely heard negative remarks from young boys about dark girls & any girl with kinky hair who wears extensions. Some will call out "she's got a weave" & then laugh & I've had to stop class & read them the riot act about not disrespecting girls & women WHO HAVE THE SAME KIND OF HAIR ON THEI HEADS AS THOSE BOYS DO and that humans, male & female, have worn wigs & hairpieces for thousands of years & it's no big deal. The girls' feelings are hurt & I have to talk to them about self love & pride. Light girls don't have to face this hair/skin color mess nearly as often. My school is very multicultural with a lot of immigrant kids & it's embarrassing to have to deal with such nonsense in front of them. They don't understand all the fuss over hair & skin types. The music video folks & rappers aren't any help either. Their preference for light girls is obvious . I don't thing the OP is insulting light girls at all & they shouldn't feel bad. But you have to be honest & recognize when a problem exists
Stop lying

Most of us BM with fine ass dark skinned women

Location hidden

#1296 Jun 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh;)
He's come in to offer you protection and assistance. he saw you in a debate with one other woman, in fact leilajoy and Black patriot were posting against me too.
But Dev still came to help you and to undermine me :)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1297 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He's come in to offer you protection and assistance. he saw you in a debate with one other woman, in fact leilajoy and Black patriot were posting against me too.
But Dev still came to help you and to undermine me :)
Shalimarr' it would be one thing if you were "down for the cause" and being against IR between WW and BM, and insulting each as low class, self hating, and/or white trash. But you aren't. You worship white men.

breadandwater

London, UK

#1298 Jun 28, 2013
Black men are trained by the western world to hate black women from the age of 5 years.

That stuff is in grained in their minds from day 1.

We all know skin color is just color!

Its to do with how people minds are programmed by the media, power of suggestion, mind control, social conditioning and the constant reinforcing by the western society of Africa's inferiority.

Who was the first person of earth to start the race argument?

It all started with an offence and then things escalated from there.

99% percent of you are not thinking your own thoughts. But there is a puppet master behind your thoughts.

And he set the stage for you long before you were born..........
breadandwater

London, UK

#1299 Jun 28, 2013
At the end of the day black men and black women know the real score of what went on in school.

Light skinned women, weave, picky hair, good hair, been ashamed of Africa!

The western world got your mind from when you were five years old they programmed your mind thats why we are all on here!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#1300 Jun 28, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalimarr' it would be one thing if you were "down for the cause" and being against IR between WW and BM, and insulting each as low class, self hating, and/or white trash. But you aren't. You worship white men.
I'm not against IR between BM/WW. I am against BM allowing sex with white women to threaten the status and respect given to the black race in Western societies and to actually lead to survey results like the one this thread is about.
I didn't critisize Pakistani men for using that white prostitute did I?
Think about it.

Location hidden

#1301 Jun 28, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> What do you want from me Agent?
Don't send me threatening PMs again.
You're argument is between you and Black Famous. Leave me alone.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1302 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against IR between BM/WW. I am against BM allowing sex with white women to threaten the status and respect given to the black race in Western societies and to actually lead to survey results like the one this thread is about.
I didn't critisize Pakistani men for using that white prostitute did I?
Think about it.
Shalimarr Logic (TM). What s sight to behold. We have bigger problems than what white people think of us and our perceived "status" to them. Frankly, I'd take whites thinking us to be complete garbage but we are doing better internally, than whites loving us, but rotting internally.

Since: May 10

UK

#1303 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't send me threatening PMs again.
You're argument is between you and Black Famous. Leave me alone.
Tell the truth for once Rudie?

Location hidden

#1304 Jun 28, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Tell the truth for once Rudie?
Ignore BF and he will ignore you. You are the one who came and started posting sh!t to him, long after your argument had finished. Maybe you could post comments about the thread topics instead of picking fights.

UK

#1305 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore BF and he will ignore you. You are the one who came and started posting sh!t to him, long after your argument had finished. Maybe you could post comments about the thread topics instead of picking fights.
You know what time of day it is and I'm sure he does too. IR BS isn't my cup of tea.

Location hidden

#1306 Jun 28, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> You know what time of day it is and I'm sure he does too. IR BS isn't my cup of tea.
You saw Bf had posted on this thread and that's why you clicked on it. You haven't even read the OP's first post.

UK

#1307 Jun 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw Bf had posted on this thread and that's why you clicked on it. You haven't even read the OP's first post.
I don't give a flying fk about the first post, your boy threatened to kill me. You C/S that!

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1308 Jun 29, 2013
I'm Black and I've lived around White people (men) my entire life, if White men aren't attracted to Black women then they do a good job of forgetting that. I've had boys crushing on me since my blonde neighbor at 4 years old, all through school and high school to now as a woman in my 20s.

I actually think Black women are very pretty girls, the difference is that African American culture has never let Black women here be "pretty" and BLACK MEN have never showed any women how to be attractive without doing it through some White lens. White men create the ideals that White women follow, Black men create an ideal of a big butt and a weave, so you get Black females doing that. Don't condone the women for being so unsure of themselves. Tell Black women they look beautiful in COLOR, in dresses, smiling with their natural hair or straightened hair if you like that too, just showing off their NATURAL beauty, and you will see how many beautiful Black females there are in the world. For now, they are wasting it because they live in a society where they are told they aren't good enough just on the basis of them being Black alone, and that's not at all true. Not at all.

Location hidden

#1309 Jun 29, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a flying fk about the first post, your boy threatened to kill me. You C/S that!
That's what I said. You come to an African-American forum, not to discuss Black issues, but to pick fights with other British people.

Good luck with it. Just keep my name out of it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1310 Jun 29, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
I'm Black and I've lived around White people (men) my entire life, if White men aren't attracted to Black women then they do a good job of forgetting that. I've had boys crushing on me since my blonde neighbor at 4 years old, all through school and high school to now as a woman in my 20s.
I actually think Black women are very pretty girls, the difference is that African American culture has never let Black women here be "pretty" and BLACK MEN have never showed any women how to be attractive without doing it through some White lens. White men create the ideals that White women follow, Black men create an ideal of a big butt and a weave, so you get Black females doing that. Don't condone the women for being so unsure of themselves. Tell Black women they look beautiful in COLOR, in dresses, smiling with their natural hair or straightened hair if you like that too, just showing off their NATURAL beauty, and you will see how many beautiful Black females there are in the world. For now, they are wasting it because they live in a society where they are told they aren't good enough just on the basis of them being Black alone, and that's not at all true. Not at all.
Straight men are attracted to women of all races. Doesn't mean he will be introducing you to Mother, though. White folks call this an "Afternoon delight" kind of situation.

But I agree with the last part. Black women need to take pride in their genetics. No more weaves, wigs, colored contacts. And take more pride in physical fitness. Then they will get the respect they deserve.

Location hidden

#1311 Jun 29, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
Very interesting ideas and perspectives in your post.

UK

#1312 Jun 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said. You come to an African-American forum, not to discuss Black issues, but to pick fights with other British people.
Good luck with it. Just keep my name out of it.
Who is Rat face Stevie, LAHATL, I know more about African Americans than you. Have you watched the PBS documentary? No you just wanna chat shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 4 min Rey Boricua 236
cop who shot 12 yr old boy, lied (video) 4 min Klaus666 11
black 12 year old shot by cops. 4 min Edgar12 14
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! 5 min Capree 91
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 131
WARNING: To all the haters in this forum--Repen... 9 min Xcaliber 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 11 min Insect Trust 4,607
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min Insect Trust 26,638
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 49 min Diamondiqa 433
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr Donny Brook 332