Shalimarrs Husband

Jacksonville, FL

#1206 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn' that independent body come from St Lucia, Cuba, The USA? Why after demanding independence do these Jamaican men expect the British white male to nanny them?
Pakistan doesn't expect the British to nanny then? Do you notice it's only Black former colonies who the British white man has to constantly nanny? Britain has black men rioting on the streets of Stoke Newington after a Cop shoots an unarmed BM in the face,yet Jamaica is paying UK cops to investigate corrupt cops in Jamaica.
The island of the Rent-a dread.
I want the kitchen clean when I arrive home, girl!!!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1207 Jun 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn' that independent body come from St Lucia, Cuba, The USA? Why after demanding independence do these Jamaican men expect the British white male to nanny them?
Pakistan doesn't expect the British to nanny then? Do you notice it's only Black former colonies who the British white man has to constantly nanny? Britain has black men rioting on the streets of Stoke Newington after a Cop shoots an unarmed BM in the face,yet Jamaica is paying UK cops to investigate corrupt cops in Jamaica.
The island of the Rent-a dread.
Maceo

I don't care what profile you use!

Why do Attractive, Educated, Classy Black women seek out White males?

I see Black men doing the somethings to White women too! Leaving them with OOW babies and not married!

This is what I see in MOST Average Black males! lmao

Black People Who Don't Find Their Own Race Attractive Are Self Haters
http://youtu.be/wAhRjJ45H90

Only FAT Unattractive White Women Date BLACK MEN
http://youtu.be/daEBFhd68lY
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1208 Jun 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, why don't you take your meds?
MACEO

I guess you was on METH when you made your selection in White women! LMAO

I see Black men doing the somethings to White women too! Leaving them with OOW babies and not married!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1209 Jun 28, 2013
shemale Baboon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would white men find you attractive? Your own men find you the least attractive as well.
black men between 18 and 30 plumped for white women first as well..
Men don't like black females because black females look like men, act like men, and smell like men.
white women are the top.
People love hysteria and attacking Black women.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1210 Jun 28, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Get a life you Effeminate Fool!
BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN!
http://youtu.be/ry81oL3DsVg
Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated Black women not Black males.
Apparently, many Black women are listening, taking action and moving on
Take your meds and check in with your psychiatrist. Being delusional is not healthy,and seeing almost everyone in AA Forum as "Maceo", is clearly delusional.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1211 Jun 28, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
People love hysteria and attacking Black women.
MACEO

Personally, I think you don't have a life or any friends and your bored!

Maceo

You must be really bored!

I don't think I would like dark skin Black men because I'm sure where I'm brown/pink you have to be VERY DARK as well as CRUSTY!

I had a couple of women say they didn't like DARK BLACK PENIS it reminded them of a Rotten Walnut! lmao

I heard that Black men have HAIR BUMPS WHICH ARE PUSS FILLED around their PENIS'S!

Don't really know about the stuff but I guess that's life! lmao

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1212 Jun 28, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would like dark skin Black men because I'm sure where I'm brown/pink you have to be VERY DARK as well as CRUSTY!
I had a couple of women say they didn't like DARK BLACK PENIS it reminded them of a Rotten Walnut! lmao
I heard that Black men have HAIR BUMPS WHICH ARE PUSS FILLED around their PENIS'S!
Don't really know about the stuff but I guess that's life! lmao
That's disgusting. I'm eating breakfast!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1213 Jun 28, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting. I'm eating breakfast!
MACEO

Of course its disgusting, I thought they were kidding! Maybe that's why Black males have the highest STDS rates!
BigKnob

United States

#1216 Jun 28, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Of course its disgusting, I thought they were kidding! Maybe that's why Black males have the highest STDS rates!
I thought it was bw, its you who collect the trash the ww leaves behind, her dorks, weirdos, perverts, trailer parks, see he use his white card for you, he cant her so he settles for you.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1217 Jun 28, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Haha I already knew white men didn't find us attractive,but I don't care
You didn't know that miss, because it isn't true. You're the most attractive beings on this planet, even after we have been raped to hell, their taking what desirable traits they wanted from us. It doesn't take rocket science to know that our genetic offspring have failed us and are a TOTAL disappointment, for the simple fact that all this was prophecied. The latter generations are weak, pale, sickly, hateful, self destructive, habitual liars, thieves, disrespectful to their elders and godless slanderers of the root of mankind and have NOTHING to be proud of.

YOU are the prototype and without you man would simply CEASE. From you/us, there is an endless primordial pool of genetic variation and just like a plant/crop raised correctly can produce good looking/tasting fruit, so it is with us, while they are merely branches that fell off our tree and produce gnarled, bitter and just plain BAD fruit! This is what you BW/BM all over the world need to understand, so you can arm yourselves with the utmost confidence and be prepared for when you find those of us who held on to what these monsters have tried so hard to take from us, our inheritence.
white woman

Orlando, FL

#1218 Jun 28, 2013
I don't believe this study at all. Of all the guys I know only 1 prefers asian women (my brother actually) and that was only because he thought they were docile. Physically he likes girls who look like katy perry and mandy moore. Asian women are a kink for some men. The exact opposite of strong willed black and white women. Until they actually date an asian and realized theyre just as bitchy as us. Obviously the guy who did the study has that kink.
I think men just like women lol. I could show you a pic of a beautiful black girl and a so-so looking white girl. Of course the black one wouldbe prettier because the individual is prettier. Same goes if you chose a so-so looking black girl and an unusually pretty Asian.
Oh and by the way... many black men are gorgei us but most are not. There is no particular preference fir that by white women. If you show us a picture of Taye Diggs or Terrance Howard, we'll swoon. But the average black guy walking around...Ehh, depends. Some are actually turn off with the thug crap.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#1219 Jun 28, 2013
white woman wrote:
I don't believe this study at all. Of all the guys I know only 1 prefers asian women (my brother actually) and that was only because he thought they were docile. Physically he likes girls who look like katy perry and mandy moore. Asian women are a kink for some men. The exact opposite of strong willed black and white women. Until they actually date an asian and realized theyre just as bitchy as us. Obviously the guy who did the study has that kink.
I think men just like women lol. I could show you a pic of a beautiful black girl and a so-so looking white girl. Of course the black one wouldbe prettier because the individual is prettier. Same goes if you chose a so-so looking black girl and an unusually pretty Asian.
Oh and by the way... many black men are gorgei us but most are not. There is no particular preference fir that by white women. If you show us a picture of Taye Diggs or Terrance Howard, we'll swoon. But the average black guy walking around...Ehh, depends. Some are actually turn off with the thug crap.
You're obviously a black woman.
white woman

Orlando, FL

#1220 Jun 28, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a black woman.
Lmao...only on the internet can I be accused of faking my color. Ahh. In all honestly I would never even say any of that in fear of offending others. So the internet works for me there.

However, you are wrong sir. I am not black. Not sure what I said that woul make anyone think that.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1221 Jun 28, 2013
Women who don't prefer BM prefer effeminate, submissive ones with near-female mannerisms and habits. The potency of the black man's hormonal secretions is far in excess to any others, because our encodrine system isn't damaged like those who went out from us and forsook God's law, inbreeding and impregnating underdeveloped flesh to obtain the girlish/boyish, dainty, lithe features they love so much. Their fleshly weakness forced them to need slaves and now machines to survive, weak flesh being the corruption and death, the fall of man. They can't resist temptation or even a bribe, let alone a plague, their immuno deficiency also being great.

http://www.equinechronicle.com/wp-content/plu...

Romans 7:5
For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death.

Romans 8:8 for neither is it able; and those who are in the flesh are not able to please God.

Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals.
Louise Jackson

Decatur, GA

#1223 Jun 28, 2013
hello people, I'm a white woman by the name of Louise Jackson and I'm here in Atlanta for a visit from the UK, and I can definitely say that Pakistani men are a lot better than black men in bed with much larger penises, so if any Pakistani man is interested in me, could you please check out my video

Louise Jackson

Decatur, GA

#1224 Jun 28, 2013
And when I say Asian in the video, I mean South and west Asians and not the Chinese type of Asians from the east,

please if your Chinese, white, or black, do not apply because you can't give it to me right

Only Pakistanis and Arabs
white woman

Orlando, FL

#1225 Jun 28, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a typical negro male that want's to believe the delusion that all white women or most of them lust for the negro male.
Oh I see. So he thinks im a black woman out to deviously dash this idea by pretending to be white. Silly.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1226 Jun 28, 2013
Louise Jackson wrote:
hello people, I'm a white woman by the name of Louise Jackson and I'm here in Atlanta for a visit from the UK, and I can definitely say that Pakistani men are a lot better than black men in bed with much larger penises, so if any Pakistani man is interested in me, could you please check out my video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x5qEgnGIq38XX
Lol!
She's a prostitute specializing in Pakistani men. Just like I told y'all, every non-white race of men in the UK fck WW, but only BM threaten the very existence of their race because of these women.
The pakistani guy is happy to pay her for secret sex and move on with his life. But the British BM doesn't want the sex to be secret and certainly not bought. He wants her to be his woman and for everybody to KNOW she's his woman.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1227 Jun 28, 2013
Ok, she might be a prostitute. And she sure is no blond, I mean look a her roots. She'd look scary as hell outside in daylight.
Let's not forget the WW who are well educated and goodlooking who actually marry black men as first choise. Any idea why they do it?
White women who marry Indian men.
No, the main reason is not sexual.
Take a guess.
Do not forget that some black women throw themselves at alcholholic, depraved and depressed white men. And actually bitchfight over them. Anyone? Ok.
We know how slutty some white women can be. But let's hear someone admit how black women can be as well. No?!
Tottenham Manz Dem

UK

#1228 Jun 28, 2013
Socaholic wrote:
<quoted text>why would I Ned to post th city, when I am addressing you punk arse.
I am addressing you regarded grown arse punk arse
I live between 114-118.
Come. Come to the address j sent. Fking internet cowArd.
More details. I'm th only one with a black BMW 7 series parked on the .
I'm through with your fking internet punk arse.
I have given you enough DETAILS.
Make your fking move.
My car I parked there from 17.00 to 06.00.
Make your fking move.
This has been taken off-line.. the rest is silent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 4 min African AE 1,429
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,156,707
Do Black Men Like Redhaired White Girls? 9 min ms lusensteinke 1
Are whites taller than us. 9 min sassyntrashy 159
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 12 min Noemi 6,379
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 13 min Spotted Girl 32
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 13 min Black Voyeur 128
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 17 min TRUTH-_____or w... 43
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min African AE 29,121
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Ben YISRAEL 99,059
More from around the web