** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1186 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to elaborate a little more, Shalimarr:
Imagery of Caucasian beauty standards is something that all people of color who born in the USA, are saturated with from Day One. In the worst cases, well-meaning but uninformed parents will install TVs in their children's bedrooms -- for maximum possible exposure to Eurocentric images of normality and beauty. lol
The less socially aware your upbringing is, the less intelligent your parents are, and the less attuned you are to how much of advertising and marketing is really covert cultural/political propaganda, the more likely you are to "fall" with unquestioning desire, for the esthetic standards of the Dominant Culture.
When I hear of famous rappers banning dark-skinned BWs from their videos and insisting on mainly Latina or light-skinned African-American women to be featured as "hot babes," I shake my head in exasperation. At moments like that, I know that The Man is doing his job well. Weak minds are where he does his best work.
This, I believe, is the cultural backdrop for BMs who feel comfortable slamming BWs while giving an explanation for why they are dating or married to WW. Many of these men also probably grew up in a toxic social environment as children, hearing schoolyard taunts between Black kids involving skin that was "too dark" or praise for so-and-so's "good hair," etc. Add it all up and you have many psychologically impaired BMs who reach maturity being uncomfortable with African physical features but unable to state that outright -- or if they can, then they lack the self-analysis to articulate exactly how or WHY that might be.
If he comes from a non-dysfunctional family, maybe he knows that he loves his Mom and Aunt, but can't seem to comprehend why younger women who look like them don't arouse his desire.
Then it becomes so much easier to simply criticize or bash BW and their behavior when giving an "explanation" for why he's pursuing WW.
I get the picture. BM chase white women and allow themselves to be her second choice and sex object, to the detriment of black women and black culture, because WM have reached a high position in the world than BM have.
WM are so high above BM in the world's hierarchy, that the acceptance and validation of white men and their seed, is more important to BM than their own race and own group. Being absorbed by white people is a price BM are prepared to pay for acceptance and validation by a male who has proven himself to be unquestionably superior to the black man.
People like me either have an exceptionally strong love for my group/race,or I amj ust a typical Aquarian who doesn't bow down to anybody and is perfectly happy no assimilating and doesn't feel pressured to fit in with the majority.
Sup yall

Chelmsford, UK

#1187 Jun 27, 2013
I think WW are ugly stupid shallow and stubborn they have noses so pointy and lips so thin it will be trying to kiss a solid wall with a spike In it

Location hidden

#1188 Jun 27, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This has no bearing on our discussion.
I will say this though, no matter how poor or rich a country is, the inhabitants therein will always feel a since of pride and love their nationality and rock. Because they know, they have a island to call their OWN.
P.S.
Since you taken the false JA problems on your problems, then perhaps you need to round and few JA women and challenge the JA authourities. lmbao
But again, you wouldn't because for sure the Jamaican women would be chanting you in the JA patois and regard you as a crazy woman.
SO chill.
Ok.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/13/i...

Location hidden

#1189 Jun 27, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This has no bearing on our discussion.
I will say this though, no matter how poor or rich a country is, the inhabitants therein will always feel a since of pride and love their nationality and rock. Because they know, they have a island to call their OWN.
P.S.
Since you taken the false JA problems on your problems, then perhaps you need to round and few JA women and challenge the JA authourities. lmbao
But again, you wouldn't because for sure the Jamaican women would be chanting you in the JA patois and regard you as a crazy woman.
SO chill.
Jamaica wanted her independence and was given it.
So why do the Bm in Jamaica have to rely on British cops for this?..
"While the number of people killed by police officers also fell last year, the first 12 days of 2013 have seen 18 Jamaicans die at the hands of officers.

Ellington has promised several new crime-fighting initiatives this year, while two former British policemen – Les Green and Justin Felice – have won public trust and respect from within the force for improving its murder investigations and its anti-corruption branch.

Green, who has now left the force after an eight-year stint, and Felice, who now heads the financial investigations division, were awarded OBEs in the Queen's recent New Year honours list"
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1190 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Sharlimarr, poverty and crime exist everywhere.
So i don't see the relevance of this article.
And it doesn't make sense to your original comment, which was based on the animosity or teething problems between the JA woman and women.

The main problem with JA is lack of jobs and lack of foreign investment to propel them into a state of prosperity.

Even here in the UK, you still have high crime rates even though you totally neglect it. You have white men butchering white British females all the time. You have white men raping British females and sodomizing their sons.
Therefore, perhaps (and based on your own assertion,) that white blondes are fed-up with the British white males are now dating out.

See how crazy this is?
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1191 Jun 27, 2013
Sup yall wrote:
I think WW are ugly stupid shallow and stubborn they have noses so pointy and lips so thin it will be trying to kiss a solid wall with a spike In it
You can hate white women all you want. But the main thing they have and you need are their hair. Because you are too ashamed yourself and your blackness.

I bet all about now, you got a basket of weaves of white women's hair and a collection of donkey and pony hair all knotted and tied up in your receding hairline, that makes you look dumb, ignorant, foolish, ridiculous and manly.

When you black women will stop being ashamed of yourselves and feeling embarrass with your natural hair, then i will be easy on you.

Location hidden

#1192 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
That can vary from relationship to relationship, Shalimarr. WW may indeed be as manipulative as you describe and consciously seeking out a lower-status male for reasons of personal convenience. And for those BMs who can detect that, I'd say "Keep moving!" LOL
But other WW are ATTRACTED to intelligence, income and the other indicators that usually denote high status. That's why I said it can vary from relationship to relationship.
<quoted text>
Well, what can I say? I certainly won't endorse "damaged women" as mates for any ambitious man who wants to start a family and live a happy, contented life. And if your assessment is correct and you see those sort of WW acting in a presumptuous or "entitled" manner in Caribbean communities of the UK, that is scary. I'll be the first to admit that.
I have no statistics for the percentage of Anglo-Saxon women who partner with Black men in the UK, but also are suffering from depression, PTSD or other forms of mental illness... and I suspect that you don't either. It would be interesting to see that figure.
But, absent mental illness, I generally don't see a problem with Anglo-Saxon women taking Black men as a "2nd chance." I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they are mainly well-functioning, responsible, working citizens.
I don't understand what point you're making.
You are simply agreeing with Dr Umar Johnson, that WW see BM as a second chance to get the wealthy high status WM they could never have.
You already said you are happy for IRWW from abusive childhoods and have had violent or abusive relationships with WM, to come into the black community. So why would you be surprised if these abused women in turn abuse their children or suffer mental illness?
You can't be the second chance for damaged white women and expect there to be no consequences.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1193 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaica wanted her independence and was given it.
So why do the Bm in Jamaica have to rely on British cops for this?..
"While the number of people killed by police officers also fell last year, the first 12 days of 2013 have seen 18 Jamaicans die at the hands of officers.
Ellington has promised several new crime-fighting initiatives this year, while two former British policemen – Les Green and Justin Felice – have won public trust and respect from within the force for improving its murder investigations and its anti-corruption branch.
Green, who has now left the force after an eight-year stint, and Felice, who now heads the financial investigations division, were awarded OBEs in the Queen's recent New Year honours list"
You mean Judicial murders.

Most developing nations have a problem with accountability when it comes to Judicial killings / murders, because they want the masses to think that they are hard on crime, when in fact its just for political gains.

This is JA needs an independent body to investigate this alleged judicial killings that will not prejudice these inquests.

Location hidden

#1194 Jun 27, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharlimarr, poverty and crime exist everywhere.
So i don't see the relevance of this article.
And it doesn't make sense to your original comment, which was based on the animosity or teething problems between the JA woman and women.
The main problem with JA is lack of jobs and lack of foreign investment to propel them into a state of prosperity.
Even here in the UK, you still have high crime rates even though you totally neglect it. You have white men butchering white British females all the time. You have white men raping British females and sodomizing their sons.
Therefore, perhaps (and based on your own assertion,) that white blondes are fed-up with the British white males are now dating out.
See how crazy this is?
Britain is a rich country. WW in the UK have access to food, free health care, free education and JUSTICE.
Jamaican women often do not have access to any of those things. I am from a Jamaican family, I am a woman and I'm telling you Jamaican women are suffering and they would run into the arms of ANY American or British man who offered them a way out.

Location hidden

#1195 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
That can vary from relationship to relationship, Shalimarr. WW may indeed be as manipulative as you describe and consciously seeking out a lower-status male for reasons of personal convenience. And for those BMs who can detect that, I'd say "Keep moving!" LOL
But other WW are ATTRACTED to intelligence, income and the other indicators that usually denote high status. That's why I said it can vary from relationship to relationship.
<quoted text>
Well, what can I say? I certainly won't endorse "damaged women" as mates for any ambitious man who wants to start a family and live a happy, contented life. And if your assessment is correct and you see those sort of WW acting in a presumptuous or "entitled" manner in Caribbean communities of the UK, that is scary. I'll be the first to admit that.
I have no statistics for the percentage of Anglo-Saxon women who partner with Black men in the UK, but also are suffering from depression, PTSD or other forms of mental illness... and I suspect that you don't either. It would be interesting to see that figure.
But, absent mental illness, I generally don't see a problem with Anglo-Saxon women taking Black men as a "2nd chance." I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they are mainly well-functioning, responsible, working citizens.
It doesn't matter what their motives are. it doesn't matter if your WW has never managed to have a black female friend, yet she has always been able to find BM to fck in her small Denver community :)
I understand why you will love and defend them against "angry,spurned BW", no matter how high your divorce rates are.
I do not have the undisputed genetic ability to be the mother of a white man or the daughter of a white man and a white woman. Therefore my acceptance and validation of you is worth nothing in comparison to the elation and kingship you feel from the acceptance and validation of a white woman.
Every WW, no matter how fat or how ugly, can still get a white man,yet she has chosen to be with YOU. TO suck on your d!ck and sit next to you at the movie theater.
I understand.
yawn.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1196 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain is a rich country. WW in the UK have access to food, free health care, free education and JUSTICE.
Jamaican women often do not have access to any of those things. I am from a Jamaican family, I am a woman and I'm telling you Jamaican women are suffering and they would run into the arms of ANY American or British man who offered them a way out.
lol.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1197 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what their motives are. it doesn't matter if your WW has never managed to have a black female friend, yet she has always been able to find BM to fck in her small Denver community :)
I understand why you will love and defend them against "angry,spurned BW", no matter how high your divorce rates are.
I do not have the undisputed genetic ability to be the mother of a white man or the daughter of a white man and a white woman. Therefore my acceptance and validation of you is worth nothing in comparison to the elation and kingship you feel from the acceptance and validation of a white woman.
Every WW, no matter how fat or how ugly, can still get a white man,yet she has chosen to be with YOU. TO suck on your d!ck and sit next to you at the movie theater.
I understand.
yawn.
Most bm are with bw, stop living in such paranoia and allow Harrison and others who speak fondly of bw to live in peace..your daughter a half breed by a wm hypocrite /=

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1198 Jun 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you throw out insults as your FIRST resort against any questions of you, then YES you are acting like a woman. You can defend sisters all you want, I often do, but for you to just flat out say things that obviously aren;'t true to support an emotional agenda of yours, it makes one wonder if you pulling a Brandon Teena on us.
Just sayin. No need for alarm.
This is true. Black women especially response to logical questions they do not like with personal attacks against the asker...
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#1200 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wa his desire.
Then it becomes so much easier to simply criticize or bash BW and their behavior when giving an "explanation" for why he's pursuing WW.
MACEO

I don't date nor would I marry any Black man! The only contact I have other than a few I mainly know already, I don't social or do any Black activities or go around Black males in large groups nor do I affiliate myself with a black church!

I stopped that a Long time ago!

I talk to folks and I'm still nice but I won't date or marry a Black man based on how the collective group of Black males act!

I made that decision like my GF did who 'Move on" and they eventually found someone!

Funny the ones who IR date out find Professional White males who do well but those women who are with black males white or Black women rarely have anything other than get cheated on and disrespected!

I see Black men doing the somethings to White women too!

This is what I see in MOST Average Black males! lmao

Black People Who Don't Find Their Own Race Attractive Are Self Haters
http://youtu.be/wAhRjJ45H90

Only FAT Unattractive White Women Date BLACK MEN
http://youtu.be/daEBFhd68lY

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN!
http://youtu.be/ry81oL3DsVg

Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated Black women not Black males.

Apparently, many Black women are listening, taking action and moving on
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#1201 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
That can vary from relationship to relationship, Shalimarr. WW may indeed be as manile, working citizens.
MACEO

I don't date nor would I marry any Black man! The only contact I have other than a few I mainly know already, I don't social or do any Black activities or go around Black males in large groups nor do I affiliate myself with a black church!

I stopped that a Long time ago!

I talk to folks and I'm still nice but I won't date or marry a Black man based on how the collective group of Black males act!

I made that decision like my GF did who 'Move on" and they eventually found someone!

Funny the ones who IR date out find Professional White males who do well but those women who are with black males white or Black women rarely have anything other than get cheated on and disrespected!

I see Black men doing the somethings to White women too!

Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated Black women not Black males.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1202 Jun 27, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why why why do you talk to your own profiles and save articles? LMAO
Why, why don't you take your meds?
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#1203 Jun 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, why don't you take your meds?
Maceo

Get a life you Effeminate Fool!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1204 Jun 27, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty pathetic trolling, s.B.
White men who get hard looking at women like Jennifer Hudson, are able to do so for the same reason that Black men do:
-Full, pouty, sensual lips
-Delicious looking, cocoa skin
-Full, voluptous figure (in the pre-diet days, lol)
-Pretty smile
Try less hate and more L-O-V-E, silly troll.
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/03/...
http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/upl...
http://fashaddix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/...

:(
:(

Location hidden

#1205 Jun 27, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Judicial murders.
Most developing nations have a problem with accountability when it comes to Judicial killings / murders, because they want the masses to think that they are hard on crime, when in fact its just for political gains.
This is JA needs an independent body to investigate this alleged judicial killings that will not prejudice these inquests.
Why couldn' that independent body come from St Lucia, Cuba, The USA? Why after demanding independence do these Jamaican men expect the British white male to nanny them?
Pakistan doesn't expect the British to nanny then? Do you notice it's only Black former colonies who the British white man has to constantly nanny? Britain has black men rioting on the streets of Stoke Newington after a Cop shoots an unarmed BM in the face,yet Jamaica is paying UK cops to investigate corrupt cops in Jamaica.

The island of the Rent-a dread.
Shalimarrs Husband

Jacksonville, FL

#1206 Jun 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn' that independent body come from St Lucia, Cuba, The USA? Why after demanding independence do these Jamaican men expect the British white male to nanny them?
Pakistan doesn't expect the British to nanny then? Do you notice it's only Black former colonies who the British white man has to constantly nanny? Britain has black men rioting on the streets of Stoke Newington after a Cop shoots an unarmed BM in the face,yet Jamaica is paying UK cops to investigate corrupt cops in Jamaica.
The island of the Rent-a dread.
I want the kitchen clean when I arrive home, girl!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,620,942
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 3 min Ttt 14
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 10 min NewYorkHoney 4,247
White men are Superior they create everything B... 19 min atit 21
Fux all you puccie azz moderators! 26 min Shinamoto 7
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 29 min foryea 33
Can America Become 80% White Again? 36 min Harrisson 243
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 53 min Yisraelite Suprem... 34
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 5 hr FireFellow44 41