** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
Black Deal

United States

#1110 Jun 27, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between a black woman and white woman, is her femininity, self pride, love, not a faker, doesn't cuss like a man, doesn't wear a weave, can raise children and make a house a home.

I think many black women do need to take a page from white women, in order to improve on themselves.

And i must say, that the stupid weaves that black women wear on their skulls are making them look foolish, ignorant, stupid, very aggressive and manly.

Black women have an inferiority complex and see themselves less than women from other ethnic groups. By so doing they gravitate to European form of beauty to feel accepted.
So a little less of your blackness makes you feel good. But your true identity is lost altogether.

On the other hand, we (black men,) are always natural and comfortable with our blackness.

So it is clear that the race traitors are black women.
You be white patriot
Black Deal

United States

#1112 Jun 27, 2013
White Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You need to ask yourself this question.

Why are white women in such high demand and black women are the least in demand?

And the thing is, white women are just feminine, will allow a man to be a man, will not cuss at her man or behave like a man. A white woman will ensure that a man reaches his utimate goal no matter what. White women do not fight like men do. Only black women do this crap and think its cute and you lot go as far to behave badly in-front of your kids. You have grown arse black women (with children,) coming on forums and taunting grown arse men. These attributes are not the workings or makings of a woman.

Black women are the total reverse and never accept blame for anything.

Many of you love to use "proud sister or proudtobeasister." But there is nothing in you to be proud of. Because your bad behaviours are exhibited on a daily basis everywhere you go.

I can show you the many sick manly behaviours of black women on certain websites.

Black women have single handedly destroyed everything that our ancestors worked for.
You brain washed by white media so bend over for craKKKa

Thug hunter you is
Black Deal

United States

#1113 Jun 27, 2013
WhitePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Most educated pretty classy white females are with black men.
LOL

Guess that be why most WW with WM then devil
Black Deal

United States

#1114 Jun 27, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>sheboon traitor
Still dogging us BM out by talking about our seed huh devil

Take your homo ass to IR forum
Black Deal

United States

#1115 Jun 27, 2013
OriginalAfricanQueen wrote:
<quoted text>I know i said i am done with you. But, i have decided to give you another chance! So listen up.

As a black woman living in the U.K. I do think that the relationships between IRBM and black women are definitely strained between us. And we just can not be bothered!

I am of the mindset 'let them live in their own worlds and do their thing (black men that date white women) but let them leave us alone to be in ours.

So as you can see....we don't care....we are TIRED! Fed up!
Look plenty of you BW with WM any damn way

Hell George Lucas and McCain son etc just married you BW
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1119 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What you have just described my man is what white men have done to you.
SLAVERY!
How so?
Black Deal

United States

#1120 Jun 27, 2013
http://robtshepherd.tripod.com/hernton.html

There are white women who constantly seek out black men to the exclusion of white ones because their psycho-sexual make-up, through repeated disappointing experiences with white men, has become so deranged that they can experience sexual satisfaction only with Negro men.

Many of these women recognize their condition and sadly resign themselves to it.

At an interracial party, one white woman remarked pitifully to another: "We both know why we are here."

'black' seems to be the summit of masculinity -- it takes blackness to bring out the 'femininity' in otherwise frigid or near-frigid white women.

Hernton discusses the "guilt" which drives white women to seek "atonement" through some form of punishment.

Sometimes their twisted psyche sees the Negro lover as a vehicle to effect expiation, and the afflicted white woman cries out to be hurt, punished, beaten, raped.

Merely to be known as a Negro's women will earn her the rejection and scorn of many in the white community. To quote:

She may also desire a more direct, carnal form of punishment from the hands of her black lover.

Not only may she want the black man to be brutal in the act of intercourse, she may deliberately or unconsciously cultivate sadistic tendencies in him. "My woman likes for me to beat her," lamented a baffled Negro.

"She cries and carries on, but never fails to provoke me until I have beaten her -- then she's sweet as a lamb."
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1121 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What those white women with fatherless mixed race children in foster care?
They can't even go back to white men unless they put away the 'Evidence' in foster care..........don't let me go there!!!!
Everybody do not let him fool you. GOOGLE!
Frank Bruno
Lenny Henry
Linford Christie
All air heads by the way........from FAILED relationships to white women.
The COOKIE crumbles in the END.
I have seen countless of angry bitter black men who dated white women..........the relationships never last and the doors just keep on revolving.
Now we have a generation of mixed race children in the U.K without black fathers.
Does this remind anybody of anything.
The players have changed but the game is still the same.
I have seen far more single mixed kids with black mothers in foster care than white women.

And let me tell you this, white women have the luxury of both worlds. They have the education and white privilege to fall back on, should their relationship go south.

But when a white woman decides to trash away an irbw, you only venting propaganda is a show on-online forums. And even then, you refuse too say how horrible this white man was to you, because you still believe that the heavens will allow your pettiness and pitiful state bring forth a new breed.

It ain't happening bud.
Black Deal

United States

#1122 Jun 27, 2013
During the era of slavery, white women were inaccessible to black men.

On the other hand, all black women were accessible to white men.

During this period the white man had as much sex with the black women of his plantation as he did with his wife.

Sometimes more. Lillian Smith, a white woman who was brought up in the South and is thoroughly familiar with its history, tradition, and secrets, writes:

In the white southern woman's dictionary, Discrimination could be defined as a painful way of life which too often left an empty place in her bed and an ache in the heart.[ Lillian Smith, Killers of the Dream 1963, p 125 ]

Because his concept of the sex act made him think of it as something dirty, sinful, and savage, the white Southerner found it difficult to relate to his own woman. He was inhibited by the Calvinist interpretation of sex as befouling the dignity of man.

He therefore cringed from his manly duties towards his wife, and if he did make love to her, the act was marred by his guilt and shame.....[ Out of all this came ] the myth of 'white womanhood.'

'Mongrelization' is the repeated cry of southern racists against extending human rights to Negroes.

Yet, it is obvious that if the races have been or are being 'mongrelized,' the white man is basically responsible, not the Negro. Especially is this true in the South, specifically in the Deep South (the 'Black Belt.')

Early during the period of slavery, light-skinned Negroes began to appear in the backyards of the great plantation houses of the South.

As more and more of these 'mulatto' children began to run around in the backyards, guilt feelings fell upon the white man's conscience. But the white man continued to visit, with increasing frequency, the black cabins. He stayed away more and more from the big house.

Then there arose in him the suspicion of his wife left alone back there in the big house.

The white man began to suspect his wife of doing exactly what he was doing.

Of course, his suspicion was groundless, it was virtually impossible for white women to 'slip around' with Negro men during slavery.

But somehow, someway, the white man had to get rid of his feelings of guilt.

In jealous panic he projected his own transgression onto his women and onto the Negro male.

A guilt so terrible seized the white man that it is as insane now as it was then -- devolutionary guilt.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#1125 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I know i said i am done with you. But, i have decided to give you another chance! So listen up.
As a black woman living in the U.K. I do think that the relationships between IRBM and black women are definitely strained between us. And we just can not be bothered!
I am of the mindset 'let them live in their own worlds and do their thing (black men that date white women) but let them leave us alone to be in ours.
So as you can see....we don't care....we are TIRED! Fed up!
You type like a typical angry black woman, who just refuse to let go of other peoples affairs.

This is why i have often said, that black women will always be the man, because you want to control everything pertaining to a black man.
You want to control who we call,
who we sleep with,
who we fk in our dreams,
what car we drive,
what colour of socks we were,
what kind of sperm comes out of our genitals...etc.

White women don't do this crap.

Behave like women (and not like men,) and you will see how quickly your desirability stats will improve.

P.S.
Exclude the weave wearing sheet. It makes you like absolute morons.
Black Deal

United States

#1126 Jun 27, 2013
White Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You type like a typical angry white woman, who just refuse to let go of other peoples affairs.

This is why i have often said, that white women will always be the man, because you want to control everything pertaining to a white man.
You want to control who we call,
who we sleep with,
who we fk in our dreams,
what car we drive,
what colour of socks we were,
what kind of sperm comes out of our genitals...etc.

Black women don't do this crap.

Behave like women (and not like men,) and you will see how quickly your desirability stats will improve.
Devil you sippin on something
Black Deal

United States

#1127 Jun 27, 2013
White Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen far more single mixed kids with black mothers in foster care than white women.

And let me tell you this, white women have the luxury of both worlds. They have the education and white privilege to fall back on, should their relationship go south.

But when a white woman decides to trash away an irbw, you only venting propaganda is a show on-online forums. And even then, you refuse too say how horrible this white man was to you, because you still believe that the heavens will allow your pettiness and pitiful state bring forth a new breed.

It ain't happening bud.
Plenty of cave bitches be trailer park trash you stupid coon
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#1128 Jun 27, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
During the era of slavery, white women were inaccessible to black men.
On the other hand, all black women were accessible to white men.
During this period the white man had as much sex with the black women of his plantation as he did with his wife.
Sometimes more. Lillian Smith, a white woman who was brought up in the South and is thoroughly familiar with its history, tradition, and secrets, writes:
In the white southern woman's dictionary, Discrimination could be defined as a painful way of life which too often left an empty place in her bed and an ache in the heart.[ Lillian Smith, Killers of the Dream 1963, p 125 ]
Because his concept of the sex act made him think of it as something dirty, sinful, and savage, the white Southerner found it difficult to relate to his own woman. He was inhibited by the Calvinist interpretation of sex as befouling the dignity of man.
He therefore cringed from his manly duties towards his wife, and if he did make love to her, the act was marred by his guilt and shame.....[ Out of all this came ] the myth of 'white womanhood.'
'Mongrelization' is the repeated cry of southern racists against extending human rights to Negroes.
Yet, it is obvious that if the races have been or are being 'mongrelized,' the white man is basically responsible, not the Negro. Especially is this true in the South, specifically in the Deep South (the 'Black Belt.')
Early during the period of slavery, light-skinned Negroes began to appear in the backyards of the great plantation houses of the South.
As more and more of these 'mulatto' children began to run around in the backyards, guilt feelings fell upon the white man's conscience. But the white man continued to visit, with increasing frequency, the black cabins. He stayed away more and more from the big house.
Then there arose in him the suspicion of his wife left alone back there in the big house.
The white man began to suspect his wife of doing exactly what he was doing.
Of course, his suspicion was groundless, it was virtually impossible for white women to 'slip around' with Negro men during slavery.
But somehow, someway, the white man had to get rid of his feelings of guilt.
In jealous panic he projected his own transgression onto his women and onto the Negro male.
A guilt so terrible seized the white man that it is as insane now as it was then -- devolutionary guilt.
yep that should shut the hair-hats up for awhile..good job.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1131 Jun 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You'd have more chances of success trying to reason with a mongoose than with Shalimaar. You rely on REASON with a certain sensitivity to complexity and nuances. Shalimaar is unable to think on that level. She's good at VENTING, and sometimes relying on Ad Hominem replies. But thinking above a prepubescent level is apparently as far beyond her as the Milky Way.
LOL! Maybe so, but we have to keep on patiently trying with some of our peeps, brother Savant. Some are worth it, some aren't. I haven't given up on Shalimarr just yet.... ;o)

I can tell this thread has been cathartic for many. There is a GREAT DEAL of venting on this thread by multiple posters (many with broken hearts or wounded feelings), as usually happens whenever BW vs. BM discussions step into high gear.

What's encouraging to me is that I sense a deep LOVE and concern for the lives of Black folks underneath all the bluster and drama and back-and-forth sniping.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Buffalo, NY

#1132 Jun 27, 2013
REDNEX ON METH
TRUTH OUT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1136 Jun 27, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
It always relates to some sexual ish with men like you, doesn't it? I can't just be trying to bring women UP who look like me for the sake of trying to maintain my sanity. I have to be a lesbian now lol? That's how filthy your mind is and that's how low you vibrate.
Truth hurts BW like yourself keep on using that massager to get yourself off, lol.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1137 Jun 27, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp is moving kilos folks, lol. She sells drugs for a living, she better be careful before the London police get ahold to her.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#1138 Jun 27, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts BW like yourself keep on using that massager to get yourself off, lol.
LOL

Says the coon married to a cave bitch

You just like those dumbass females so stop projecting Toby

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1139 Jun 27, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
YourGodIsAPimp is moving kilos folks, lol. She sells drugs for a living, she better be careful before the London police get ahold to her.
Omg, how did you know?!?
Jesus Christ, you are such a retard.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1140 Jun 27, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Says the coon married to a cave bitch
You just like those dumbass females so stop projecting Toby
Oh, he's f-ing a German Shepherd? Everything makes perfect sense now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min inbred Genius 306
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,684,872
why are you white women so hateful to black w... (Oct '07) 5 min Lol 89
News As women march a year after Trump's election, h... 5 min SO SO 19
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 5 min Booker sh--hole vote 121
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 6 min Captain MAGA 44
Abraham Lincoln Was A White Nationalist And LBJ... 17 min Captain MAGA 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 48 min Jeremy 147
Dems Finally showing some BackBone 1 hr Joey 17
president donald trump dead at age 71 2 hr Neanderthal 29
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 2 hr TRUMP 45 46
More from around the web