Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the right track for sure, with that message. However, a couple of pieces are missing from the puzzle.
Indian and Chinese people do more than just love their identity and race. They come from proud, ancient civilizations that revere learning and scholarship.
Millions of Indian and Chinese students go crazy for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - and do so without shame or guilt. To pursue knowledge is an honor.
But in Chicago, African-American honors students get shot to death by African-American hoodlums, thugs and gangsters:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/socia...
And when the bright ones are not being shot down by low-IQ thugs, they are being laughed at for "talking white" or being "punk-azz nerds."
The deep cultural respect and esteem for knowledge that other advanced people of color have, is often not present in violence-soaked African or Diaspora communities. We have to be truthful to ourselves about this.
I agree with you sentiments completely.

Might i also add that Africa was an ancient civilization lets not forget Egypt that revered learning and scholarship. And still does. Lets be fair to Ghana, Nigeria and Uganda

Because the black people that went to U.S.A and U.K to better their lives..........and go back to Africa and the Caribbean.

FORGOT the plan!

Do you know that the people in AFRICA are waiting for the educated and skilled black people or should i say decendants of africa to come back with those skills and build AFRICA into the EMPIRE that it once WAS??

And we are letting them down by small mindedness by being on YOU-TUBE!

This is why i keep saying and will keep saying it.

The white man has disarmed the black man.

I really do respect and admire Indian and Chinese men.

I really do wonder what proverb they would come up with regarding black men running to their former slave masters daughter?

I am ready to laugh so any suggestions would be welcomed please!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between a black woman and white woman, is her femininity, self pride, love, not a faker, doesn't cuss like a man, doesn't wear a weave, can raise children and make a house a home.
I think many black women do need to take a page from white women, in order to improve on themselves.

On the other hand, we (black men,) are always natural and comfortable with our blackness.
So it is clear that the race traitors are black women.
MACEO

Why are these Educated White males able to find Pretty, Classy Successful, Highly Educated Feminine Black women? LMAO

All of my GF's are this way!

All of them are with White males!
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between a black woman and white woman, is her femininity, self pride, love, not a faker, doesn't cuss like a man, doesn't wear a weave, can raise children and make a house a home.
I think many black women do need to take a page from white women, in order to improve on themselves.
And i must say, that the stupid weaves that black women wear on their skulls are making them look foolish, ignorant, stupid, very aggressive and manly.
Black women have an inferiority complex and see themselves less than women from other ethnic groups. By so doing they gravitate to European form of beauty to feel accepted.
So a little less of your blackness makes you feel good. But your true identity is lost altogether.
On the other hand, we (black men,) are always natural and comfortable with our blackness.
So it is clear that the race traitors are black women.
First line implies to the positive attributes of white women.
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why are these Educated White males able to find Pretty, Classy Successful, Highly Educated Feminine Black women? LMAO
All of my GF's are this way!
All of them are with White males!
Most educated pretty classy white females are with black men.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop thinking SBT. You have NOT moved anywhere.
MACEO

I don't date nor would I marry any Black man! The only contact I have other than a few I mainly know already, I don't social or do any Black activities or go around Black males in large groups nor do I affiliate myself with a black church!

I stopped that a Long time ago!

I talk to folks and I'm still nice but I won't date or marry a Black man based on how the collective group of Black males act!

I made that decision like my GF did who 'Move on" and they eventually found someone!

Funny the ones who IR date out find Professional White males who do well but those women who are with black males white or Black women rarely have anything other than get cheated on and disrespected!

I see Black men doing the somethings to White women too!

This is what I see in MOST Average Black males! lmao

Black People Who Don't Find Their Own Race Attractive Are Self Haters
http://youtu.be/wAhRjJ45H90

Only FAT Unattractive White Women Date BLACK MEN
http://youtu.be/daEBFhd68lY

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN!
http://youtu.be/ry81oL3DsVg

Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated Black women not Black males.

Apparently, many Black women are listening, taking action and moving on
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Most educated pretty classy white females are with black men.
MACEO

Why was your Ex White wife so ugly? Even White women said she's ugly! LMAO Jeff's wife is ugly too; other Black men have said it!

You follow the stereotypes!

With the exception of maybe 3-5 celebrities; Most Black males take the crumbs of other races including Celebrity Black males as well as Doctors or Lawyers who generally accept Fat Lowly or Average women with little or no education!

These are FACTS!

Many times Black men do accept Lowly White women to live off them! What they use to do to Black women who won't allow it; they do to naive White women and use them now.

Which is why you see White women with biracial babies and no rings on their fingers! Or living off them while they work and stay at home; he cheats with other white women!

Black women don't want to deal with Black males they're "Fed up" with your excuses and BS!

My GF are either alone or the more attractive ones are with White men now! They don't want to be alone! FACTS is that the Average White man is generally better off than most black males including Doctors and Lawyers!

Not in all cases but MOST CASES!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

MACEO

I don't date nor would I marry any Black man! The only contact I have other than a few I mainly know already, I don't social or do any Black activities or go around Black males in large groups nor do I affiliate myself with a black church!

I talk to folks and I'm still nice but I won't date or marry a Black man based on how the collective group of Black males act!

I made that decision like my GF did who 'Move on" and they eventually found someone!

Funny the ones who IR date out find Professional White males who do well but those women who are with black males white or Black women rarely have anything other than get cheated on and disrespected!

Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated Black women not Black males.

Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Most pretty, educated, well cultured, feminine white women are with Black Men.
Deal with it.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the right track for sure, with that message. However, a couple of pieces are missing from the puzzle.
Indian and Chinese people do more than just love their identity and race. They come from proud, ancient civilizations that revere learning and scholarship.
Millions of Indian and Chinese students go crazy for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - and do so without shame or guilt. To pursue knowledge is an honor.
But in Chicago, African-American honors students get shot to death by African-American hoodlums, thugs and gangsters:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/socia...
And when the bright ones are not being shot down by low-IQ thugs, they are being laughed at for "talking white" or being "punk-azz nerds."
The deep cultural respect and esteem for knowledge that other advanced people of color have, is often not present in violence-soaked African or Diaspora communities. We have to be truthful to ourselves about this.
If what you say is true--and I believe there's at least an element of truth there--then we need to ask "WHAT HAPPENED?" And WHY? This is something I was trying to get at in a short lived thread on "Black Values"? Blacks once esteemed education almost to the point of making it a religion. And I can still recall Du Bois, in THE SOULS OF BLACK FOLK(1903), writing "In the Black World, the Preacher and the Teacher embodied once the ideals of this people--strife for another and JUSTER world, the vague dream of righteousness,and the mystery of KNOWING; but today the danger is that these ideals...will suddenly sink to a question of CASH and the lust for GOLD." Could this be what has now happened? In DEMOCRACY MATTERS, Cornel West asks out is it among so many of the young DR. King's "Let FREEDOM ring!" is replaced by the "bling bling"? Even when I was growing up in Eat Bmore, in areas you may have seen on the wire, I was not persecuted or ridiculed for being this intellectual kid in the hood. Though some thought me a bit ODD. But elders always taught us to get all the education we could. "The one thing the white man CAN'T take from you is what you got in your head" my mom, pops and all other elders used to say. "At least have your own MIND!" My peers were at worst ambivalent: PROUD of this smart brother who was one of them, who grew up in the projects with them; but AMUSED or maybe BEMUSED by my oddness ("Why the fuuck are all these people he be reading. Man, you see all them books Savant be reading with all those funny names nobody but he can read?) But I rarely got any animosity. You didn't get that unless you looked down on them. And i never look down on the POOR. I reserve my contempt for the RICH.
If there is now an animosity toward the brainy kid in the hood, then something has changed. Interestingly enough, I never heard peole say I "talked white." They said "Man, Savant talks like a BOOK." It didn't occur to them that knowledge of English syntax and good diction was a white thing. After all, TEACHERS in inner city schools spoke in standard English. So did doctors. Indeed, even today Barack Obama's facility with spoken and written prose hasn't lessened his popularity (though his failure to do much may).
Is the community changing?

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a lesbo big time, or maybe get yourself off, lol.
It always relates to some sexual ish with men like you, doesn't it? I can't just be trying to bring women UP who look like me for the sake of trying to maintain my sanity. I have to be a lesbian now lol? That's how filthy your mind is and that's how low you vibrate.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.
MACEO

Name them? LMAO

Your Ex White wife was UGLY and so are YOU! lmao

Jeff wife is UGLY or Homely because other Black men have said it! They said he just wanted to live off her! lmao

You took what you could get in White women! I think you married a White women to get back at Black women for not wanting you.

You could have elevated your status though education but instead you chased after Trashy WW in your office!

Typcial Black man who's a LOSER!

I agree!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>If what you say is true--and I believe there's at least an element of truth there--then we need to ask "WHAT HAPPENED?" And WHY? This is something I was trying to get at in a short lived thread on "Black Values"? Blacks once esteen prose hasn't lessened his popularity (though his failure to do much may).
Is the community changing?
MACEO

Why why why do you talk to your own profiles and save articles? LMAO

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS^^^^! A lot if BW have already taken hold of this mentality and are pressing forward. We are finally being selfish and focusing on our own interests. Finally! BW as a collective are going to be fine.
Exactly. We shouldn't need a man or society, to validate our worth or who we are as Black women. The only person who knows who you are is YOU. The sooner Black women take heed of this, the better it will be for Black women as a collective. It is the need to be validated and loved by beings separate from us, that causes us problems. Black women aren't spreading their legs for the next nikka because they want to be held down with child after child. They do it because they want to be loved. Black women aren't bleaching their skin because they 'just like it'- they do it because they think that the only way they can get a nikka to like them, is if they're near enough the same complexion as that 'red-bone' he likes. All these things we do to ourselves, because of this spell - this need to be loved and paid attention to. It needs to stop and I hope it does soon.
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Name them? LMAO
Your Ex White wife was UGLY and so are YOU! lmao
Jeff wife is UGLY or Homely because other Black men have said it! They said he just wanted to live off her! lmao
You took what you could get in White women! I think you married a White women to get back at Black women for not wanting you.
You could have elevated your status though education but instead you chased after Trashy WW in your office!
Typcial Black man who's a LOSER!
I agree!
You don't know them, maceo.

But you're just angry that you are at the bottom of the food chain.
OriginalAfricanQ ueen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask yourself this question.
Why are white women in such high demand and black women are the least in demand?
And the thing is, white women are just feminine, will allow a man to be a man, will not cuss at her man or behave like a man. A white woman will ensure that a man reaches his utimate goal no matter what. White women do not fight like men do. Only black women do this crap and think its cute and you lot go as far to behave badly in-front of your kids. You have grown arse black women (with children,) coming on forums and taunting grown arse men. These attributes are not the workings or makings of a woman.
Black women are the total reverse and never accept blame for anything.
Many of you love to use "proud sister or proudtobeasister." But there is nothing in you to be proud of. Because your bad behaviours are exhibited on a daily basis everywhere you go.
I can show you the many sick manly behaviours of black women on certain websites.
Black women have single handedly destroyed everything that our ancestors worked for.
What you have just described my man is what white men have done to you.

SLAVERY!
OriginalAfricanQ ueen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.
What those white women with fatherless mixed race children in foster care?

They can't even go back to white men unless they put away the 'Evidence' in foster care..........don't let me go there!!!!

Everybody do not let him fool you. GOOGLE!

Frank Bruno
Lenny Henry
Linford Christie

All air heads by the way........from FAILED relationships to white women.

The COOKIE crumbles in the END.

I have seen countless of angry bitter black men who dated white women..........the relationships never last and the doors just keep on revolving.

Now we have a generation of mixed race children in the U.K without black fathers.

Does this remind anybody of anything.

The players have changed but the game is still the same.
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. We shouldn't need a man or society, to validate our worth or who we are as Black women. The only person who knows who you are is YOU. The sooner Black women take heed of this, the better it will be for Black women as a collective. It is the need to be validated and loved by beings separate from us, that causes us problems. Black women aren't spreading their legs for the next nikka because they want to be held down with child after child. They do it because they want to be loved. Black women aren't bleaching their skin because they 'just like it'- they do it because they think that the only way they can get a nikka to like them, is if they're near enough the same complexion as that 'red-bone' he likes. All these things we do to ourselves, because of this spell - this need to be loved and paid attention to. It needs to stop and I hope it does soon.
sheboon traitor
OriginalAfricanQ ueen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.
I know i said i am done with you. But, i have decided to give you another chance! So listen up.

As a black woman living in the U.K. I do think that the relationships between IRBM and black women are definitely strained between us. And we just can not be bothered!

I am of the mindset 'let them live in their own worlds and do their thing (black men that date white women) but let them leave us alone to be in ours.

So as you can see....we don't care....we are TIRED! Fed up!

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sheboon traitor
Because I want Black women to love and respect themselves? Fair enough.
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue on the development of China and or how China is able to develop as it is today. China's economy is export based.
It can easily be derailed and thrown away by western powers, if they want. And one way is to give more subsidies to their manufactures.

Behind the glossy developments in China are the under-belly that is always spoken of. But again you wouldn't understand.

Now what are those excuses are BM stating for so long, that you are thinking of.

Whatever headway a black man tries to make, the black female comes and tears him down.

Take a look around and you will notice women from all ethnic groups support, honour and respects their men and are feminine.

Black women are the only group who appears to be dishourning, cussing like men, bad stewards of children, cannot raise a child, hate their own hair, want to compete with a black man and wants to rule the house.

Now what manner of man would want a horrible woman like this.

This is why many black men would rather date out, because of women like you.
Well china gots their flags on federal buildings in African countries so what that tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••