** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...
AribaAribaAndele

Colorado Springs, CO

#865 Jun 25, 2013
I'm stationed in the Springs. And, yes, many brotha's in Colorado have white GF's.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#866 Jun 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. This threat is testament to the fact that THEY DO. Are you a female? Because only a female (God bless them) will look a person square in the eye and try to tell them that the sky is green.
Typical puxxi boy ways, once a black male sticks up for black females, "he beez a sista". The only female that has gone hard on this sht is stoned. The rest aren't even sticking to the subject of the thread.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#867 Jun 25, 2013
AribaAribaAndele wrote:
I'm stationed in the Springs. And, yes, many brotha's in Colorado have white GF's.
Really? Air Force, Army? No offense, but I wasn't asking about your brothers relationship status or with whom they are involved.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#868 Jun 25, 2013
Correction: Misread your post.

I too, was stationed at Carson and.....pump your brakes.....MANY BROTHERS are with and married to BLACK WOMEN!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#871 Jun 25, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical puxxi boy ways, once a black male sticks up for black females, "he beez a sista". The only female that has gone hard on this sht is stoned. The rest aren't even sticking to the subject of the thread.
Dude, if you throw out insults as your FIRST resort against any questions of you, then YES you are acting like a woman. You can defend sisters all you want, I often do, but for you to just flat out say things that obviously aren;'t true to support an emotional agenda of yours, it makes one wonder if you pulling a Brandon Teena on us.

Just sayin. No need for alarm.

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#872 Jun 25, 2013
LMAO@ lying patriot!
Arent you also talking shit behind a computer?
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#874 Jun 25, 2013
Everyone who is viewing this mentally unhinged man's threats NEED TO REPORT HIM ASAP!

I have. This is ridiculous!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#878 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously my words did make an impact, hence why you need to reaffrim you empty skull that words can't hurt you.
But do you thing woman.
You may just get your arse handed to you.
Oh my gosh, I don't know what's weaker you or your comments. SMdH. Run along little boy.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#879 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Many of you mofos, who are here as monkeys to support selina, and even want to report my comments to the Topix Mod can do it.
But this same fking woman, has gotten all my fking accounts banned and even made reference to it on another thread.
If anyone is honest here and those that have been very mindful to what selina has been doing on here, would admit she is fking wrong. But you fkers are so bent with hypocracy that you wanna report me. Then i welcome it.
And topix Mod, can verify all the crap she is being stating about me, all the fking attacks, and i let it go.
War she wants, war she go get.
If YOU"RE supposed to be a GROWN effing MAN, then act like it!

You're fussing, fighting, and threatening WOMEN; which, proves you're no REAL MAN!

Since: May 10

London, UK

#880 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding behind the comfort of a computer makes you feel brave.
I can give you my address and see if i wouldn't chop off your fking neck. People like you who want to fk with people are better off dead. And i make no bones about it.
Just try me beech.
You can do your ha ha ha's on here. But not in real life.
For fkers like you, i wouldn't mind throwing my life away. At least, you woudn't be there to fk with someone else.
Address? Remember you asked for this, now I'm going back to sleep.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#881 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Quote you? lmbao.
I showed links to prove how stupid and retarded you are.
Every poster on here knows you are fking retarded and a bipolar deek head. Its not just me saying it.
If you are having problem with what people are posting on here, it shows you are still at stage of developmen, extremely weakminded and ill-equiped to vent other than getting all angry. Therefore, you need to make your exit off this site. Take a break, smoke some ganja herb, fk somebody and then return.
PS.
You are NOT BLACK.
Stop your retarded online lobbying.
Damn bircial deek head.
actually GRANDPA nobody likes your stupid Azz you are about as IGNORANT as they come!!! Unlike you I don't take topix serious I'm here to have fun!!! Do you think some retarded black Brit can define who I am? This is AMERICA beyotch NOT THE UK and I'm black all day long rather you like it or not!! Stop trying to push your WHITEWASHED mentality on us!!! What's wrong with your own people ?? Why don't you and that desperate old h@e make new friends ON BLACK BRITISH TOPIX NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!!!!!
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#882 Jun 25, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Address? Remember you asked for this, now I'm going back to sleep.
Night...Selina.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#883 Jun 25, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU"RE supposed to be a GROWN effing MAN, then act like it!
You're fussing, fighting, and threatening WOMEN; which, proves you're no REAL MAN!
he isn't a REAL MAN that's his problem he's a BULLY a REAL man would probably knock his beyotch Azz out in a REAL fight!!!! His PINK PANTIES show to much thru his posts!! B$&@: Azz n....ga LOL

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#887 Jun 25, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^ so CHILDISH ^^^^^^^^^

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#888 Jun 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you throw out insults as your FIRST resort against any questions of you, then YES you are acting like a woman. You can defend sisters all you want, I often do, but for you to just flat out say things that obviously aren;'t true to support an emotional agenda of yours, it makes one wonder if you pulling a Brandon Teena on us.
Just sayin. No need for alarm.
Lol fallback lil' fella, you ain't as intelligent you think. We both know that "question" was some slick insult, so I responded in kind. It is the typical modus operandi of you Tommy sortofafag subscribing puxxi negroes, a black guy disagree with you on a subject regarding black femaleso start questioning his gender. If black females are losing their mind it shouldn't be difficult to prove. So instead of projecting your transgender fantasies to me, get at it. Cuz from where we're standing, the only thing that has been going on over the last couple of pages and most of this thread is folks going in on shalimar, and you're really starting to look like the court jester as well as a liar.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#890 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you think the sheet that Selina has been doing here to me needs admonishment also?
SO because selina is a grown arse woman with three fking children, she has the right to be fking with people on a forum?
Do you honestly believe the sheet that selina is doing here, she would do it in her "real" life?
Topix Mod has records of all her attacks.
Legitimate questions here: 1. What does any of this have to do with this woman's children? Why even bring them into it?

2. This forum is MEANT for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. Yes, it can get heated, but you don't go around threatening someones life.

3. Most of us wouldn't say or do most of the things we do online, so try not to get too upset about it. Easier said than done, yes. I've been there, but WE must all try to remember that this is the internet and we're dealing with anonymous people for a reason.

Try to relax and not let things get too heated. If and whenever it does....step away. Fair?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#891 Jun 25, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
But all people of color - including yourself - who choose to live in a country controlled by men of European descent, must bow to white supremacy at some level.
Deep down inside, you know this. To avoid white supremacy, the only alternative would be to emigrate to a place like China or Iran or South Africa - and even then there would be SOME form of "-supremacist" rule for a minority group to bow down to. In Iran it would be "Islamic supremacist" rule or "Shiite supremacy," for example. If you are a Sunni or a Jew in that country, you find a way to negotiate your existence among people who look at your faith with suspicion. Power politics is brutal in most societies and all minorities everywhere find themselves either struggling to avoid extinction or negotiating alliances to stay on good terms with dominant groups.
Surely we don't need to explain to you that those Anglo-Saxons running your country are a proud people. They are both proud and militaristic. They have a history of either absorbing other as been made, Shalimarr: Stay with the White man! Once that choice has been made, then achieving the acceptance of white people assumes a high level of importance in order for the community to thrive. People have to be able to get along and one time-honored way is through intermarriage. As Loulou described earlier, white women are very aggressive about making themselves sexually available to Black men and being willing to birth Black men's children as well.
I can understand how dismayed Black women would be at these developments, but this is the "price" to pay for exiting a Black-majority society like Jamaica or Barbados and moving to the British isles.
But why do you think only BW would be dismayed at our group being wiped out and blacks in the UK being more and more dominated by Africans, who never endured 400 years of slavery to enrich the UK?
Why are you saying you can understand why BW would be dismayed? So what if WW want to fck you and make a brown baby? They are agressively available to Ghanaian men, Nigerian men, Somailian men, Turkish men, Indian men they are sluts who bed everyone!
You still haven't explained why no other immigrant group is being wiped out willingly by their men being 50% plus IR.
And you haven't explained why the women of that group and not the men (the Owners and leaders) of that group should be sad and not the men. I have IRBM who have biracial sons, insisting to me that their 4 and 5 year old biracial boys will grow up and marry BLACK women. Even though they know how biracial boys act, these IRBM fathers insist they are not going to be surrounded by white grandchildren when they are old men.

Location hidden

#892 Jun 25, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you think the sheet that Selina has been doing here to me needs admonishment also?
SO because selina is a grown arse woman with three fking children, she has the right to be fking with people on a forum?
Do you honestly believe the sheet that selina is doing here, she would do it in her "real" life?
Topix Mod has records of all her attacks.
You don't know what's going on do you? The same thing used to happen to Sock It and she "hated" him too.
think back to when you was a little boy at school, 6 or 7 years old. What was really going on with those girls who teased you and tried to annoy you for no reason?
What was REALLY going on? Wake up.
:)

Location hidden

#893 Jun 25, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Legitimate questions here: 1. What does any of this have to do with this woman's children? Why even bring them into it?
2. This forum is MEANT for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. Yes, it can get heated, but you don't go around threatening someones life.
3. Most of us wouldn't say or do most of the things we do online, so try not to get too upset about it. Easier said than done, yes. I've been there, but WE must all try to remember that this is the internet and we're dealing with anonymous people for a reason.
Try to relax and not let things get too heated. If and whenever it does....step away. Fair?
He was joking you stupid cvunt.
You can post your judgmental nonsense when you've been harassed relentlessly by Selina London for a few months.
Until then, STFU.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#894 Jun 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He was joking you stupid cvunt.
You can post your judgmental nonsense when you've been harassed relentlessly by Selina London for a few months.
Until then, STFU.
I'll tell you what....I've been toying with your DUMB estate living azz for a minute now....DON'T TRY ME! I'll be called a C*NT one time too many...bytch and you can WITNESS "AMERICA" in living color rather than dream ABOUT it!

Unlike your poor azz...I OWN a passport and have been to your country. Oops....not really YOUR country is it? Considering, you're ONLY a 2nd or 3rd generation IMPORT!

HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tyrone Soetoro 1,746,742
Caveboon trolls! 8 min Dan Snow 1
Lol guess who the new face of the black alt right 9 min The Patriot 6
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 35 min Roofis lols at Brian 5
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 36 min Jake 17
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 55 min Jake 190
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Whites have no hi... 79
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 1 hr KIP 74
Trump has Melania and black men don't 1 hr TRUETRUTH 81
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 3 hr Kody 13