** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#58 Jun 22, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
AmberEbony and Jesus Love and Peace are men, and the same person why they post so close together and one without spaces in order for you to think they are different. lol They are both Mr Anderson.
Wow,such strong assumptions sweetheart,it's funny how people on here can be so positive in their own assumptions,yet you've never met anyone on here personally lol.but it's ok,think what you want.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#60 Jun 22, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Particularly you.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#61 Jun 22, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> Particularly you.
Why?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#62 Jun 22, 2013
And?who cares wm ugly anyways
Master

Nashville, TN

#63 Jun 22, 2013
Superiority an inferiority is complex that is administered to all people that think they have a better light of life

Because of these factors others allow pride to interfere with truly getting know the person, & being open minded.

Until you are more opened minded your dysfunctional complex will always get the best of you.

Color does not matters nor does melon of skin only heart, what will you do when you have the women of your dreams whatever color & once something tragic happens, life changing she is no where to be Found.

Now where is your pride ?

Love someone that loves you for you, individualized yourself.
Master

Nashville, TN

#64 Jun 22, 2013
Any of you well qualified, abused verbally, & underappreciated strong women of color want a real sincere genuine man, that knows how to appreciate a women the way she deserves - how you may ask ?

Because he still stays with his mother

LOL.

And your ok with that, then let's chat over email

I'm Master any women interested ?

Responses welcomed
Spit-Fire

Tucker, GA

#65 Jun 22, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
Why do black women need a white man's approval?
We don't!
JJ Jumpers

Colorado Springs, CO

#66 Jun 22, 2013
Percentage rates for BW who have never married are going up, not down. So much for Capt Save-A-Ho-WM coming to the rescue, LOL! They're too busy saving Asians. Some WM today ask me whether I'm attracted to BW. 99% hell no! Reserved for only a very choice few. Been there. Done that. And I aint gonna go back. Many beautiful women from all over the world come to America for the picking. Most of my GF's have been non black, and foreign but my current GF is American and white. Keeps me warm at night.
LoveisLove wrote:
oh yeah and by the way I am MARRIED to a White Man and all of my Black Girlfriends that are with White Men are educated and have a much better life than the ones that are dating Black Men.
Black Deal

United States

#68 Jun 22, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>yeah those white dudes are chasing Chinese girls because that's all their 4 inches can satisfy
Well them Chinese mfs getting with them black women in Africa

Wtf

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#70 Jun 22, 2013
Master wrote:
Any of you well qualified, abused verbally, & underappreciated strong women of color want a real sincere genuine man, that knows how to appreciate a women the way she deserves - how you may ask ?
Because he still stays with his mother
LOL.
And your ok with that, then let's chat over email
I'm Master any women interested ?
Responses welcomed
lol u ruined it when u said u stay with your mom

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#71 Jun 22, 2013
WM that are with BW are leftovers that WW and Asian Women threw away or don't want. And BW who are with WM are usually leftovers that BM do not want. I have not seen to many of these BW that I would even try to talk to on the street. Most are homely looking or have no boobs, no azz, and no personality. They talk like Valley Girls for the most part.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#72 Jun 22, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Haha I already knew white men didn't find us attractive,but I don't care
the thing about this is, bm find bw more attractive than other races. this is why 90% of married bm are married to bw and only 5% of married bm are married to ww. But a lotta bw are still really pissed off at bm because of this and other studies that say bw are considered the least attractive to wm. We had a long thread about this last year
toya

Pleasanton, CA

#73 Jun 22, 2013
I don't think bw care. we dont want them either
cinnimon

Pleasanton, CA

#74 Jun 22, 2013
An for the bm on here bringing down bw, u should be ashame of urselfs. U r triflin, sorry, weak, insecure,colorstruck,self hating, brainwashed by white man and all the above. How could u bash the women who gave birth to ur sorry black azzes. Ur not men ur boys and u make real brothas look bad. An u look stupid bashing the women of ur own race. Smh.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#75 Jun 22, 2013
This is old news.
cinnimon

Pleasanton, CA

#76 Jun 22, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
WM that are with BW are leftovers that WW and Asian Women threw away or don't want. And BW who are with WM are usually leftovers that BM do not want. I have not seen to many of these BW that I would even try to talk to on the street. Most are homely looking or have no boobs, no azz, and no personality. They talk like Valley Girls for the most part.
yeah which is pretty much the same thing when u see a fat or ugly ww with a bm. Or a rough looking bm with a ww.
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#79 Jun 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
And?who cares wm ugly anyways
yeah but u beasties crave them bigtime....
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#80 Jun 23, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
OK, Black women with threads like these you cannot take them seriously.
I know you ladies prefer and date BM, you'll get no argument from me about this, but they are designed to keep BW believing that they are undedirable as a whole to any non BM.
You are reinforcing that when you repeat it, whether it applies to you or not.
BM who bash BW like to hear you say it and so do some non bm and women. Hence a couple of these comments.
BTW, those IR numbers are WAYYY off. No even close to being true.
Careful what you believe.
oh u want real world numbers ...

wm 1,000,000,00
wm marraiges

white women 50,000,000
Asian wom 700,000
other women 500,000
sheboons 240,000

real world numbers n as u can c shebeasst r chosen last by wm.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#81 Jun 23, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
wm 1,000,000,00
wm marraiges
white women 50,000,000
Asian wom 700,000
other women 500,000
sheboons 240,000
The number is 196,000 bw/wm marriages.
Anna

Stone Mountain, GA

#82 Jun 23, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
wm 1,000,000,00
wm marraiges
white women 50,000,000
Asian wom 700,000
other women 500,000
sheboons 240,000
wait a minute, your replying from the UK, I'm a black woman that has visited the UK, and they told me that Asians are referred to as South Asians, and I know for a fact that I didn't see any South Asian women married to white men on my visit, I did see a lot of South Asian men with white women, but I'm not sure whether they were married or just going out and I saw a couple of Caribbean black men with white women too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 1 min el rey de los cam... 5
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 2 min Paul 48
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min KIR SUCKA 213
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,620,466
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 8 min KIR SUCKA 78
White men are superior 12 min New Flava 17
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 12 min Got_Rope 25
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 52 min Paul 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,353
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr nope 1,578
More from around the web