** STUDY: BW LEASTattractive to WM!!!...

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#618 Jun 24, 2013
My thread plz check it out people... http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0T44ES6H1HPQ63...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#619 Jun 24, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>u play sims?
lol! I was typing so fast I forgot the P it's for simps aka lames and simpletons

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#620 Jun 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! I was typing so fast I forgot the P it's for simps aka lames and simpletons
It must be hard when you type with your toes.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#621 Jun 24, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be hard when you type with your toes.
HA HA lol! Good one must be nice being able to fit white girl jeans !!! No AppleBottoms for you shalimar

Anyway HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN BABY STANLEY CUP CHAMPS 2013
Now what beyotches

Location hidden

#622 Jun 24, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, because I don't care what white men think I am in a dumb majority, ok I'm fine with that. I don't let no man define my beauty black or white, I know within myself that my black is beautiful. I know the world we live in and I know the struggles of being black and living in it, that doesn't mean I'm going to change and find some way to attract men who strive to put my kind down. Confidence is the way of impression. Changing yourself and your insecurities just looks desperate and unattractive
Where in the survey did it say anything about BW changing themselves? I didn't see an ads for bleaching creams or weave in that survey.

Location hidden

#623 Jun 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> wait! What ??? Lmao!! She sent him an Azz (cough cough) pancake shot??? Do tell
If you have confidence in yourself and you get attention from BM, why are you hating on other BW, especially older BW who you think are much less desirable than you?
Seriously, I don't get it.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#624 Jun 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> HA HA lol! Good one must be nice being able to fit white girl jeans !!! No AppleBottoms for you shalimar
Now what beyotches
Screw the Hawks and that 20 cent idiot Kane. Make sure you bandwagon jumping Hawks fans throw that simp Kane 20 cents for the cabbie he and his relatives beat up a few years ago.

Location hidden

#625 Jun 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> HA HA lol! Good one must be nice being able to fit white girl jeans !!! No AppleBottoms for you shalimar
Now what beyotches
Very few slave descent BW have West African big bootys, many of the AA models have injections. So it's highly unlikely that your azz is any bigger than the average slave descent woman's.
You are trying to pretend you are one of the 10% of slave descent BW who are built like Nigerian women.. Lol!!!
When I think of a big booty black woman, I am not thinking of the average Caribbean or AAW. I am thinking of the African women who live in London, who walk and drag their feet, wear tribal gowns to church on Sunday, are slightly over weight and have very big butts that stick far far out behind them.
Not girls like YOU.

Location hidden

#626 Jun 24, 2013
In London save descent women are outnumbered 2 to 1 by West African women.
Maybe in America slave descent women can pretend they have big butts, but in the UK most slave descent women don't feel like they have big butts, because we are outnumbered by black women who have NO admiixture at all!
Come to London Blaq Honey and tell BM in a dancehall that you've got a big booty, you would be laughed at!

In your surroundings, your booty seems big, in London it's a different ball game.

Location hidden

#627 Jun 24, 2013
African men in London still got mad love for Caribbean girls :) They chase us... so they certainly are not obsessed by big butts.
And we love them too :) They are definitely eager to step into the space left by the high number of IR Caribbean men.

Location hidden

#628 Jun 24, 2013
I definitely don't think Caribbean men give a fck about booty. They have access to as much big booty African chicks as they want, yet 50% of them are with WW and the others are with mostly Caribbean girls. It's very rare to see Caribbean men seeking African women, even though African are open to Caribbean men, who are seen as exciting bad boys by African girls.
I've never understood why Caribbean men are not more open to West African women, though they are open to Somalian women, who also just have average sized butts.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#629 Jun 24, 2013
Somebody is mad that they don't have an ass

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#630 Jun 24, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Screw the Hawks and that 20 cent idiot Kane. Make sure you bandwagon jumping Hawks fans throw that simp Kane 20 cents for the cabbie he and his relatives beat up a few years ago.
who's a bandwagon fan??? I've always loved chicago teams because I like sports Tim
Real men play hockey have you seen them fight on ice?? Awesome baby!!!
I don't care about Kane nobody is perfect bruh!!!

Location hidden

#631 Jun 24, 2013
I'll be honest, I've never understood why Caribbean men do not take more advantage of the obvious lust West African girls have for them.
When I was younger I used to think, why don't these guys even just fck these chicks for a one night stand? Caribbean men act like West African women don't exist, no matter how big their bootys are.
While West African men chase Caribbean women like hungry dogs and we definitely cannot compete with the bootys their women have. And they marry Caribbean girls,most of my married (and divorced) friends were/are married to African men.
So I still think it's an AA male thing.
The big booty is not buying West African any favour with BM in London.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#632 Jun 24, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have confidence in yourself and you get attention from BM, why are you hating on other BW, especially older BW who you think are much less desirable than you?
Seriously, I don't get it.
follow your own advice chick!!!! You always on this site doggin BLACK AMERICAN women it doesn't feel so good when its about you! You have ZERO self esteem that's why you spend 24 hours an day 7 days a week talking shi about American women !!! Flat back beyotches HA HA!!!

Location hidden

#633 Jun 24, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
No i don't have a huge African dark skinned azz.
but I have brown skin and soft long hair, among the BM I'm interested in and don't live 6000 miles away, I have the currency they want.
I am sure my currency is of more value than yours among the majority of black men in this world and I sense it will remain the currency as long as this world is dominated by White Supremacy.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#634 Jun 24, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few slave descent BW have West African big bootys, many of the AA models have injections. So it's highly unlikely that your azz is any bigger than the average slave descent woman's.
You are trying to pretend you are one of the 10% of slave descent BW who are built like Nigerian women.. Lol!!!
When I think of a big booty black woman, I am not thinking of the average Caribbean or AAW. I am thinking of the African women who live in London, who walk and drag their feet, wear tribal gowns to church on Sunday, are slightly over weight and have very big butts that stick far far out behind them.
Not girls like YOU.
you a HATER and a IDIOT ever heard of DNA you insecure OLD LONELY BROAD??? BW in America are known for our azzes you maaaaaaaad !!!! Do some yoga [email protected]@) like Becky and in about 6 months you might come up with something. Pancake lol! Lol! Lol!!!!!!!!!! No wonder you were so in love with white men

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#635 Jun 24, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!! And you know this !!! Look at her HATIN HARD she so stupid now she talking about currency !!! Who cares

Location hidden

#636 Jun 24, 2013
My Adblocker is blocking 10 ads on this page!... Gloooop!
*gloop - wow*

Location hidden

#637 Jun 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you a HATER and a IDIOT ever heard of DNA you insecure OLD LONELY BROAD??? BW in America are known for our azzes you maaaaaaaad !!!! Do some yoga [email protected]@) like Becky and in about 6 months you might come up with something. Pancake lol! Lol! Lol!!!!!!!!!! No wonder you were so in love with white men
Lol! you are surrounded by other slave descent women. You live in a bubble.
You are NOT built like West African women and it is insulting for you to pretend that 400 years of white admixture would allow you to still be as undiluted and AFRICAN as people who did not endure slavery.

You're a wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got to get a life 2 min EVILmonkies 4
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 12 min Sarah 2nd Grade 79
Indians HATE white people (Jun '14) 14 min Sarah 2nd Grade 95
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 16 min Jeremy 268
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min abc 137,337
Mugabe..Another corrupt despot forced out of power 17 min Sarah 2nd Grade 19
News Detroit air pollution disproportionately affect... 17 min EVILmonkies 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 8 hr el rey de los cam... 39
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr jle 74