Michael Jordan's new line of shoes: M...

Michael Jordan's new line of shoes: Mall-Walker Jordans

Posted in the African-American Forum

Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Jordan just turned 50, and Nike and AARP present the latest Jordan shoe for inner-city apes, with sumptuously cushioned insoles for shambling and shuffling!
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#2 Feb 17, 2013
As apes get older, they suffer from D.T.S. — Disappearing Tush Syndrome. An ape with D.T.S. gradually loses his hindquarters, which makes it hard to keep pants up even with a belt. I once witnessed an ape in North Miami Beach, Fla. — an ex-con from Paramus, N.J., who was using both hands to carry a tray in one of those cafeterias where you get all you can eat for $8.95 if you arrive before 5 o’clock — walk right out of his pants. One minute a respectable ape, wearing pants up to sternum; the next the ape looked like one of those gangbangers who wear their baggy jeans so low you’d think that they’re on the subway mainly to display the thread count in their boxers.
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Rotflmao!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
Jordan just turned 50, and Nike and AARP present the latest Jordan shoe for inner-city apes, with sumptuously cushioned insoles for shambling and shuffling!
How Michael Jordan Still Earns $80 Million A Year:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2...
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#5 Feb 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
How Michael Jordan Still Earns $80 Million A Year:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2...
And?
Numb Diggers

South Africa

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
He thinks because Jordan's got money, he's not a nigguh anymore. Lots of nigguhs believe that, but of course it's not true.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
He's richer than you could ever be, Ape. You Mangina Trolls can refute all you want.........
Nairobi Trio

Henderson, NV

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's richer than you could ever be, Ape. You Mangina Trolls can refute all you want.........
Let's see how he turns out. He gave the worst Hall of Fame acceptance speech of all time. His father got himself killed.

Might be the next OJ or Walter Payton.

Can't say until he's dead or doing life.
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
What a beautiful thought.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Michael Jordan was the GREATEST NBA player of all-time. Yeah , I said it

Michael Jordan is the WORST NBA owner/part owner/general manager in NBA history.

In a previous stint with the Wizards , he made the idiotic move drafting Kwame Brown as the first overall pick in the draft. Kwame turned out to be a "bust" , who couldn't push himself away from the dinner table. The Wizards have yet to recover from his incompetance.

As owner of the Charlotte Bobcats , he drafted the pathetic Adam Morrison third overall , and also traded away a rising star in Gerald Wallace. The Bob-Kitties have consistently been the worst team in the league under Jordan's leadership. Hell , Jordan BEAT his first round pick last year , Michael Kidd Gilchrist , in a one-on-one game , so how good is a guy who gets beat by a 50-yr old man:?

Jordan : GREAT player , ABYSMAL executive , and I wish the MSM would be a little more objective when reporting on his numerous failures running a team.

And , oh , Happy Birtday Mike.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how he turns out. He gave the worst Hall of Fame acceptance speech of all time. His father got himself killed.
Might be the next OJ or Walter Payton.
Won't happen and I'll bet you a trip on Carnival Cruise, LMBAO!
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
<quoted ext>
Won't happen and I'll bet you a trip on Carnival Cruise, LMBAO!
Best case would be he keeps his violence to a Jim Brown level, but he's probably going the full OJ or at least Walter Payton calling his friends in the A.M. with a shotgun to his head--he might start tossing dynamite because of this blond he finally got:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/Michael-...

Once in a while he used to take the elevator to Jerry Reinsdorf's office to enjoy a cigar and "talk business." Reinsdorf was asked if Michael understood what they were talking about: "Nope," Reinsdorf said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,279,045
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 6 min PolakPotrafi 143
Indians from India are smarter than blacks 7 min Phoenix Ascended 8
Whiteys Feel they now need PROTECTION by Asians 7 min Dumb and Broke 10
BW are so gullible and desperate!!!!!!!! (Dec '12) 22 min CIGARFACETAMPA 19
Which pan ethnicity is more diverse Asians or L... 31 min Asian power 8
News 74% of African-American children poverty strick... 37 min Blooming Onion 37
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 134
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 2 hr BRILLIANT African AE 55
Who is selina london? 3 hr okay 89
White men are better lovers? 5 hr grow up 622
More from around the web