Mortality from prostate cancer triple...

Mortality from prostate cancer tripled for African American males

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#1 May 6, 2013
It’s well documented that African American men suffer from prostate cancer at a higher rate than men of other ethnicities. The National Cancer Institute provides incidence numbers of 277 per 100,000 for African American men versus 168 per 100,000 for men of European descent, indicating almost double the occurrence.
http://blog.itriagehealth.com/african-america...
...I'm not finding ANY scientific evidence of this genetic "superiority" negroes claim they have over whites....
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 May 6, 2013
Now you are talking about blackmans prostate.

ROFL

SO what whites are 1 million times more likely to peel in the sun what is your point?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
It’s well documented that African American men suffer from prostate cancer at a higher rate than men of other ethnicities. The National Cancer Institute provides incidence numbers of 277 per 100,000 for African American men versus 168 per 100,000 for men of European descent, indicating almost double the occurrence.
http://blog.itriagehealth.com/african-america...
...I'm not finding ANY scientific evidence of this genetic "superiority" negroes claim they have over whites....
you must be studying to be a MD you posted about impotence and now prostrate problems -OhReally MD- LMAO

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#5 May 6, 2013
iamBicuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be studying to be a MD
No, I'm just trying to figger out wnat makes negroes think they're genetically "superior", when every physical malady known to man affects negroes "disproportionately" .
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#6 May 6, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>and bm are 1000 times more likely to get frostbite hehe
Got a link for that?
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 May 6, 2013
Show me a black group that is more inbred than these whites.

"Amish populations have higher incidences of particular genetic disorders, including dwarfism (Ellis–van Creveld syndrome),[32] and various metabolic disorders,[33] as well as an unusual distribution of blood types.[34] Amish represent a collection of different demes or genetically closed communities.[35] Since almost all Amish descend from about 200 18th-century founders, genetic disorders that come out due to inbreeding exist in more isolated districts (an example of the founder effect). Some of these disorders are quite rare, or unique, and are serious enough to increase the mortality rate among Amish children. The majority of Amish accept these as "Gottes Wille" (God's will); they reject use of preventive genetic tests prior to marriage and genetic testing of unborn children to discover genetic disorders"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

“No whining!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
Show me a black group that is more inbred than these whites.
"Amish populations have higher incidences of particular genetic disorders, including dwarfism (Ellis–van Creveld syndrome),[32] and various metabolic disorders,[33] as well as an unusual distribution of blood types.[34] Amish represent a collection of different demes or genetically closed communities.[35] Since almost all Amish descend from about 200 18th-century founders, genetic disorders that come out due to inbreeding exist in more isolated districts (an example of the founder effect). Some of these disorders are quite rare, or unique, and are serious enough to increase the mortality rate among Amish children. The majority of Amish accept these as "Gottes Wille" (God's will); they reject use of preventive genetic tests prior to marriage and genetic testing of unborn children to discover genetic disorders"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 May 6, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>do your own. Research for now on, nighur.
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/926249-...
ROFL you stupid cracker. Nothing in that link said anything about blacks getting frostbite more than recessive crackers.

When I say post a link u fool I mean a link that proves your point. Like when I say whites get skin cancer at a way higher rate than blacks.

"The graph below shows that in 2009, white people had the highest rate of getting melanoma of the skin, followed by American Indian/Alaska Native, Hispanic, Asian/Pacific Islander, and black people"

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/skin/statistics/rac...

Your turn cracker.
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 May 6, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tRzM2tZFngXX
LOL go to any animal sex site and its all white people humping animals.

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I've never gone to an "animal sex site". Your black and you did. Do the math.

Subhuman tree ornaments.

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2013
*you're
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm white and I've never gone to an "animal sex site". Your black and you did. Do the math.
Subhuman tree ornaments.
Never been to an animal site but people post links about it here and they are all white people.

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to an animal site but people post links about it here and they are all white people.
Right. You locked yourself into that with your previous post.
So, you click on links knowing that the video will concern sex with animals? Do you also take a big whiff when someone asks, "who farted?" Of course you do.
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you click on links knowing that the video will concern sex with animals? Do you also take a big whiff when someone asks, "who farted?" Of course you do.
Nope I didn't know what the link was. It was a thread about white people breath stink and a black posted a link to the animal site.

Saying this is why white peoples breath stink. I didn't know what was in the link till I clicked it.

But yes its well know that fact whites hump animals than post in on the internet.

Just cause you are ignorant to that fact does not make it any less true.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
you have a lot of nerve Polly coming on here with that nice n pretty avatar hiding your vile and evil self

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#18 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Your exact words.
Typical double-talking. Funny thing is, you can't really do that here because your own words can easily be seen. Now, cry racism or something.
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#19 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Your exact words.
Typical double-talking. Funny thing is, you can't really do that here because your own words can easily be seen. Now, cry racism or something.
Why am I even debating this? You ,white person, posted a link about animal loving first.

You happen to be white YOU do the math.
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#20 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Your exact words.
Where does it say I go to the animal sites?

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I didn't know what the link was. It was a thread about white people breath stink and a black posted a link to the animal site.
Saying this is why white peoples breath stink. I didn't know what was in the link till I clicked it.
But yes its well know that fact whites hump animals than post in on the internet.
Just cause you are ignorant to that fact does not make it any less true.
Does being black make you inherently retarded in the use of grammar and punctuation? I'm just wondering because you all seem to make the same mistakes....over and over.

“No whining!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I even debating this? You ,white person, posted a link about animal loving first.
You happen to be white YOU do the math.
Oh, no, dear. You should watch the video again. It was not about sex. Your cousins were taking a urine bath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 15 min Thick Thighs Neve... 7
Poll Best reasons white people are better than blacks. (Nov '07) 22 min blackman_whipp 26
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 29 min Moses 352
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 32 min Quirky 235
Mixed Race People look better than Blacks (Jan '15) 34 min Hebrew man 83
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 39 min Cigar Face 24 4,130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Yeah 1,417,172
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 17
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 217
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 3 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
Last day of Sturgis !! 9 hr Michel Montvert 141
More from around the web