Why do Blacks have to act so different?
Prodigal

London, UK

#221 Aug 11, 2013
bozino wrote:
Negroes act markedly different from the other races of man because they are the most genetically distant from all of the other races of man. What this means is that the other races of man are much closer genetically to each other than they are to the Negro. It is quite accurate to describe humanity as being comprised of two races. Negroes and non-Negroes.
So dress code is genetic now huh. LMAO where do you fucktards get your info from.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#222 Aug 11, 2013
Blacks are lowlife, retarded, cowardly, criminal, parasitic, destructive, utterly evil subhuman vermin. So,it is foolish to expect them to behave otherwise.
Deacon Brinn

Austin, TX

#223 Aug 30, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
Trolling silly empty minds construct a lot of noise.
constructs*
Allan

Cheney, WA

#224 Aug 30, 2013
They cant help they are gentetically inferior
aaronj2676

Gulf Shores, AL

#225 Sep 10, 2013
once you learn to LOVE yourself you have no need or time to worry about why people waste there time caring what you are... obviously there is a piece of themselves they can't find but ive wasted enough time caring

....toodles my beautiful colors(and white is a color too) lmao people are lost.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#226 Sep 10, 2013
Its hard to trying to disprove stereotypes 24/7 to white people. take it how you take it. If you are already thinking im rude immature etc then that's on you. before all that Black people need to respect each other more and our mothers, sisters, brothers etc
Nikki

United States

#227 Nov 12, 2013
bozino wrote:
Negroes act markedly different from the other races of man because they are the most genetically distant from all of the other races of man. What this means is that the other races of man are much closer genetically to each other than they are to the Negro. It is quite accurate to describe humanity as being comprised of two races. Negroes and non-Negroes.
Being a biochemist, this is the worst information that I hacr ever read and I can't believe that people are spreading bad information over the internet...oh wait. Ignorant people on the internet? Who knew :/ I'm ashamed of the human race as a whole when I read posts and comments like this. I am a black woman and have always been called the "oreo" amongst my white friends and they always told me how white I acted. It has to do with upbringing, not the race. And no, to all the blacks who say that I want to be white, that's the farthest thing from being true. I am who I am and I don't want to be idolized or judged for that. And to the person telling this highschooler that no one likes or needs blacks because we are the lowest on this earth and a different species...you need to do some studying. That also has to do with the elders ib the race. If older whites tell younger whites who are still so impressionable and vulnerable to your ignorant words false and ignorant things like that, you are no better than the close minded blacks. Shame on you.
Malic

Denver, CO

#229 Nov 12, 2013
Don't worry. Our Curses is almost up in 2019. You gonna see the Black Man in BEAST-MODE. Better watch your Chaka Zulu movie the White Man made for you fools. There's gonna be some correction made to Planet Earth!

The Powers that be, is coming back to OUR hands. It is prophecies.

And we gonna be as Badddddd as we wanna Be!

Like that song: Bad To The Bone by George Thoroughgood.

On the Day I was Born

I was Bad to the Bone!

Baddddd to the Bone!

bbabababaaaddd
bbabababaaaddd

BAADDD TO BONE!
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#231 Nov 13, 2013
Kollin1997 wrote:
If Black People stop acting weird and start acting like regular people you all would be more accepted. Stop dressing like outsiders and thugs and pimps and dress normal then people would like you all better. The Black kids at my school sit by themselves and don't talk to the popular kids. We would accept you all if you stop wearing stuff like Mitch and Ness or Artful Dodger but you all act like you don't want to fit in. Not all White people are racist but you all think we all are and you all act more racist then us. I know the younger generation is more accepting and most of the older people are the cause of the problems but what I am seeing is that the older Blacks are teaching the younger Blacks to be standoffish and closed minded just like them. We really would accept Blacks if you all stop talking and dressing weird. That's just my take on things and stop using the N word in front of everybody it makes Blacks look ignorant. If you don't want us using it stop using it all the time and putting it in all your rap songs. I'm still in high school and I would like Black friends but in order to have friends you have to be a friend and Blacks act like they don't want to be friends or want a one way friendship.
That's just it, they're not acting. That is how they really are and is the only behavior they will ever know.
white man

Portland, OR

#233 Dec 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Then reach out to them you must show you want to be their friend. Most whites are racist so you shouldn't blame blacks and posting on this forum is not going to help,in fact it sounds like you are somewhat racist.
the best thing to happen to te black man is the white man the worst thing to happen to the white man is the black man.
white man

Portland, OR

#234 Dec 25, 2013
I think god made black people just to piss people off. If you say your not racist then you must live in a white neighborhood. And only see blacks when your driveing by in your car. But blacks are just like anyone else some are cool and some are not. try liveing in a black neighborhood. Go to a restaurant and if you see a black person makeing your food chances are he's spitting in your food.
Do Gooder

Eaton Rapids, MI

#236 Jan 3, 2014
Most Black people SUCK all around

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#237 Jan 5, 2014
white man wrote:
I think god made black people just to piss people off. If you say your not racist then you must live in a white neighborhood. And only see blacks when your driveing by in your car. But blacks are just like anyone else some are cool and some are not. try liveing in a black neighborhood. Go to a restaurant and if you see a black person makeing your food chances are he's spitting in your food.
maybe we should be spitting in YOUR food.
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#239 Jan 5, 2014
white man wrote:
I think god made black people just to piss people off. If you say your not racist then you must live in a white neighborhood. And only see blacks when your driveing by in your car. But blacks are just like anyone else some are cool and some are not. try liveing in a black neighborhood. Go to a restaurant and if you see a black person makeing your food chances are he's spitting in your food.
God also instilled special stink glands so blind people can hate them too!
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#241 Jan 5, 2014
Malic wrote:
Don't worry. Our Curses is almost up in 2019. You gonna see the Black Man in BEAST-MODE. Better watch your Chaka Zulu movie the White Man made for you fools. There's gonna be some correction made to Planet Earth!
The Powers that be, is coming back to OUR hands. It is prophecies.
And we gonna be as Badddddd as we wanna Be!
Like that song: Bad To The Bone by George Thoroughgood.
On the Day I was Born
I was Bad to the Bone!
Baddddd to the Bone!
bbabababaaaddd
bbabababaaaddd
BAADDD TO BONE!
Ive been stockpiling armament for myself, family and friends for years. Updating and refreshening that is my hobby. Im glad there are some of you fools with that mentality. Why wait? Try your luck anytime. I look forward to accomodating your tribal instincts hahaha.
SMH

Greenville, NC

#243 Jan 5, 2014
White is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a white neighborhood and see you negroes coming into it.So,yes you idiots do want to be around majority of white towns.Segregation is the answer but,YOU APES NEED WHITEY.Most of you depend on white people.You come to white neighborhoods because you want better things and you know it.Ever hear of "white flight" moron? If I come across you apes in my town I will treat you like sh!t!
Honey, I'm coming. Not because I long to live next door to a white person but because I want to live well. It's about finances honey. You live where you can afford to live. Your neighbors are your socio-economic peers. Saying that, I probably won't be your neighbor. My neighborhood will be a step up from yours. See ya when you reach my level, my pale sista'.
SMH

Greenville, NC

#244 Jan 5, 2014
I am so not racist. I am a separatist. I don't want to be around ignorant people, white or black. I prefer to be around like minded people who believe in working towards the betterment of their family and their community. Trash is trash no matter the color. Like it or not "whitey", you are truly just watered downed shades of brown. Black people are the original people. Regardless of who was here first, we are all here together and we must be excepting of one another. We should despise ignorance not skin color.

Question to my pale sista's and brotha's,(you may not like it but that's what you are) would you be more comfortable with a neighbor who was a black doctor or a neighbor who was a known pedophile...and white? Your actions make you evil, not your race.
cats

Madison, WI

#245 Jan 12, 2014
Well everyone is different. I think that most were taught like that and you should get accept them for who they are not how they look because they might end up being great people. And not all black people are the same. I'm black but I don't dress like the others because I wasn't taught that way. I'm friends with eruptions and blacks and mix. I love my friends because that have a good personality. If you get to know that black person think in you mined is this person nice? Does this person care about me? Do a lot of people like this person? Have this person bullied someone and been bullied? Is this person having family problems?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fort Worth, TX

#246 Feb 12, 2014
cats wrote:
Well everyone is different. I think that most were taught like that and you should get accept them for who they are not how they look because they might end up being great people. And not all black people are the same. I'm black but I don't dress like the others because I wasn't taught that way. I'm friends with eruptions and blacks and mix. I love my friends because that have a good personality. If you get to know that black person think in you mined is this person nice? Does this person care about me? Do a lot of people like this person? Have this person bullied someone and been bullied? Is this person having family problems?
Very good point! There are allot of people who are so very quick to judge others solely off what they LOOK like. When, in all actuality, it's what is in the person's heart and mind that matters most.
Leo

Brooklyn, NY

#247 Feb 15, 2014
Animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,548,927
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 6 min Rich stars of the... 2
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 9 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 19 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 31 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 42 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web