What is wrong with black AMERICAN peo...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#140 May 28, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm a monkey? One that types and reads and cuts your tiny azz to the quick. LOL But you look like a monkey in a sweatshirt. Don't get it twisted little hairy man, I'll never look worse than you do and you would kill to be as tall as me. My son is taller than you and he has been since he was 8.
Yeah, but you been a hoe for life so the offspring is a bastard...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#141 May 28, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
I would offer you his old clothes but they are probably too big, I know his shoes are. HAHAHA!
Knowing you live off the streets, what clothes does he really have?
cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#143 Jun 29, 2015
I'm a bi racial american black and Israeli. I'm trying to understand the discrimination against me from the black community. Feeling very frustrated with black american people at this point and starting to lose faith that there are any good ones in existence! Sorry but the proof is in the pudding!
gold grille wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that begs the question, "Why is the white race still around if they commit suicide at such high rates? And why are there so many white normal families if most males are pedophiles?" Also, if the black race is so superior, then why in the world would they be so far behind other races in terms of education and social success? Why would the black race be so dependent on welfare? If the white race is so far behind, then why is it so far ahead???? Why so many more black teens pregnant (with no father around) than white teens??? Since you are the most intelligent, then please explain. We are anxious for the answers.
dragonpat

San Mateo, CA

#144 Jun 30, 2015
cindy wrote:
I'm a bi racial american black and Israeli. I'm trying to understand the discrimination against me from the black community. Feeling very frustrated with black american people at this point and starting to lose faith that there are any good ones in existence! Sorry but the proof is in the pudding!<quoted text>
we probably dont accept you as one of our own. Im sure your other side dont accept you either which is why you bi-racials tend to suffer from emotional problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,746,379
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 6 min southern at heart 375
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 9 min KIP 162
My Issues with The Blacks 26 min Lori899 101
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 29 min Lori899 344
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 33 min new black panther... 2
White men are inferior males 47 min The Laughing Axe 28
the origin of the pink species 1 hr new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 3 hr yep 56
Trump has Melania and black men don't 9 hr heistoo 64